The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Rules! MUST READ!

Go down 
+103
Hallie Faith Mason
Liam Walsh
Helena Jaenelle Ryder
Lucivar Delano Ryder
Bridget Leanne Williams
Draco Malfoy
Colleen O'Brien
Aoife O'Brien
Albus Dumbledore
Ursilla Avers
Raleigh Browning
Dylan Meyers
Dominic Booker
Akira Ogowa
Antony Cordell Summers
Aaron Meyers
Yardley Charles
Aria Rose Waldorf
Christian Hill
Iris Monroe
Adeline Bowen
Arthur Valentine
William Valentine
Marisol Collins
Parker Collins
Kennidee Collins
Quinn Collins
Isaac Collins
Becca Rose
Kathleen Rose
Emma Spencer
Sebastian Whitner
Eden Dawson
Rowan Marrow
Leila Carter
Xander Colson
Ava Spencer
Ethan Spencer
Merideth Spencer
Zoe Spencer
Steven Dawson
Miahela Charlie Armansky
Hayden Valentine
Chace Engle
Taylor Grace Verger
Jayden Swift
Andrei Feodor
Alexskandr Feodor
Echo Salander
Tristan Vaughn
Crimson Constantine
Armistad Xandex
Vela Barron
Vincent Bauer
Candice Bauer
Deanna Benfield
Lucas Davies
Blair Valari
Susan Radcliffe
Norah Connor
Damon Griffen
Sierra Valari
Elliot Valentine
Mia Watts
Max Xandex
Rosa Tareba
Ashton Michaels
Luna Lovegood
Cho Chang
Cedric Diggory
Chase Michaels
Willow Winter
Oliver Wood
Jeffrey Winter
Evan Winter
Oliver Michaels
Matthew Radcliffe
Julia Wallace
Jocelyn Morgan
Alex Bailey
Aiden Showers
Lexi Fletcher
Gabrielle Showers
Gavin Brodie
Shelby Marks
Sirius Black
April Showers
Michelle Fletcher
Aurora Maddox
June Showers
Miles Maddox Snape
Celeste Showers
Randall J. Marks
Cambria Winter
Rachel Noelle Brodie
Samara Bailey
Hermione Granger
Serenity Snape
Harry Potter
Alec Fletcher
Cathy Radcliffe
Gareth Winter
Severus Snape
107 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:32 pm

I, Laurel Snyder, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Laurel Snyder
Back to top Go down
Damon Griffen
Gryffindor
Damon Griffen

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:40 pm

I, Damon Griffen, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

B
Back to top Go down
Norah Connor
St. Mungo's Nurse: Spell Damage: 19 yrs old
Norah Connor

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:12 pm

I, Norah Connor, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Norah Connor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:54 pm

I, Cora Harr, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Cora Harr
Back to top Go down
Susan Radcliffe
Children: 9 yrs old
Susan Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:18 pm

I, Susan Radcliffe, have read the instructions handed me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Susan Radcliffe
Back to top Go down
Blair Valari
Adult: Model/ Veela: 35 yrs old
Blair Valari

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:38 am

I, Blair Valari, have read the instructions handed me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion and deletion of my account.

Signed,

B
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:36 pm

I, Fred Weasley, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Fred Weasley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:45 pm

I, Saber Shields, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Saber Shields
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:34 pm

I, Jack Smyth, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Jack Smyth
Back to top Go down
Lucas Davies
Ministry Staff: Auror: Department of Magical Law Enforcement: 31 yrs old
Lucas Davies

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:18 am

I, Lucas Davies, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Lucas Davies
Back to top Go down
Deanna Benfield
Hogwarts Staff: Mythology Professor: 25 yrs old
Deanna Benfield

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:48 pm

I, Deanna Benfield, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Deanna Benfield
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:12 pm

I, George Weasley, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

George Weasley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:39 pm

I, Rozen Kaylan Meadows, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Rozen Kaylan Meadows
Back to top Go down
Candice Bauer
St. Mungo's Psychologist: Psychiatric Ward: 25 yrs old
Candice Bauer

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:26 pm

I, Candice Bauer, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Candice Bauer
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bauer
Ministry Staff: Auror: Department of Magical Law Enforcement: 26 yrs old
Vincent Bauer

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 pm

I, Vincent Bauer, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Vincent Bauer
Back to top Go down
Vela Barron
Adult: Singer/Songwriter: 19 yrs old
Vela Barron

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:00 pm

I, Vela Barron, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Vela Barron
Back to top Go down
Armistad Xandex
Adult: Adolescents Counselor: 23 yrs old
Armistad Xandex

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:53 pm

I, Armistad Xandex, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Armistad Xandex
Back to top Go down
Crimson Constantine
Slytherin
Crimson Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:42 pm

I, Crimson Constantine, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Crimson Constantine
Back to top Go down
Tristan Vaughn
Slytherin
Tristan Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:29 pm

I, Tristan Vaughn, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Tristan Vaughn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:22 pm

I, Derren Meadows, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Derren Meadows

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:29 pm

I, Lara Meadows, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Lara Meadows
Back to top Go down
Echo Salander
Adult: Lead Vocalist for Love Like Winter: 19yrs old
Echo Salander

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:38 am

I, Echo Salander, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

B
Back to top Go down
Alexskandr Feodor
Adult: Drummer for Love like Winter: 19 yrs old
Alexskandr Feodor

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:39 am

I, Alexskandr Feodor, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

B
Back to top Go down
Echo Salander
Adult: Lead Vocalist for Love Like Winter: 19yrs old
Echo Salander

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:54 am

I, Svetlana Skylar Feodor, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

B
Back to top Go down
Andrei Feodor
Adult: Dragon Trainer: 23 yrs old
Andrei Feodor

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:09 am

I, Andrei Feodor, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules! MUST READ!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next