The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Rules! MUST READ!

Go down 
+103
Hallie Faith Mason
Liam Walsh
Helena Jaenelle Ryder
Lucivar Delano Ryder
Bridget Leanne Williams
Draco Malfoy
Colleen O'Brien
Aoife O'Brien
Albus Dumbledore
Ursilla Avers
Raleigh Browning
Dylan Meyers
Dominic Booker
Akira Ogowa
Antony Cordell Summers
Aaron Meyers
Yardley Charles
Aria Rose Waldorf
Christian Hill
Iris Monroe
Adeline Bowen
Arthur Valentine
William Valentine
Marisol Collins
Parker Collins
Kennidee Collins
Quinn Collins
Isaac Collins
Becca Rose
Kathleen Rose
Emma Spencer
Sebastian Whitner
Eden Dawson
Rowan Marrow
Leila Carter
Xander Colson
Ava Spencer
Ethan Spencer
Merideth Spencer
Zoe Spencer
Steven Dawson
Miahela Charlie Armansky
Hayden Valentine
Chace Engle
Taylor Grace Verger
Jayden Swift
Andrei Feodor
Alexskandr Feodor
Echo Salander
Tristan Vaughn
Crimson Constantine
Armistad Xandex
Vela Barron
Vincent Bauer
Candice Bauer
Deanna Benfield
Lucas Davies
Blair Valari
Susan Radcliffe
Norah Connor
Damon Griffen
Sierra Valari
Elliot Valentine
Mia Watts
Max Xandex
Rosa Tareba
Ashton Michaels
Luna Lovegood
Cho Chang
Cedric Diggory
Chase Michaels
Willow Winter
Oliver Wood
Jeffrey Winter
Evan Winter
Oliver Michaels
Matthew Radcliffe
Julia Wallace
Jocelyn Morgan
Alex Bailey
Aiden Showers
Lexi Fletcher
Gabrielle Showers
Gavin Brodie
Shelby Marks
Sirius Black
April Showers
Michelle Fletcher
Aurora Maddox
June Showers
Miles Maddox Snape
Celeste Showers
Randall J. Marks
Cambria Winter
Rachel Noelle Brodie
Samara Bailey
Hermione Granger
Serenity Snape
Harry Potter
Alec Fletcher
Cathy Radcliffe
Gareth Winter
Severus Snape
107 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ursilla Avers
Hogwarts Prefect: Slytherin
Ursilla Avers

Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm

I, Ursilla Avers, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Ursilla Avers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:24 pm

I, Amber Knight, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Amber Knight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:25 pm

I, Nathan Granger, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Nathan Granger
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Minister of Magic: Order of Merlin, first class: Grand Sorcerer: Legilimens
Albus Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:31 pm

I, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Brien
Hufflepuff
Aoife O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:13 am

I, Aoife O'Brien, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Aoife O'Brien
Back to top Go down
Colleen O'Brien
Ravenclaw
Colleen O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:11 pm

I, Colleen O'Brien, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Colleen O'Brien
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:44 pm

I, Draco Malfoy, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Draco Malfoy
Back to top Go down
Bridget Leanne Williams
Gryffindor
Bridget Leanne Williams

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:24 pm

I, Bridget Leanne Williams, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Bridgett Leanne Williams
Back to top Go down
Lucivar Delano Ryder
Slytherin
Lucivar Delano Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:36 am

I, Lucivar Delano Ryder, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Lucivar Delano Ryder
Back to top Go down
Helena Jaenelle Ryder
Slytherin
Helena Jaenelle Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:34 am

I, Helena Jaenelle Ryder, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Helena
Back to top Go down
Liam Walsh
Shop Assistant: Flourish and Blotts: 18 yrs old
Liam Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:24 pm

I, Liam Walsh, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Liam Walsh
Back to top Go down
Hallie Faith Mason
Gryffindor
Hallie Faith Mason

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:02 am

I, Hallie Mason, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Hallie Mason
Back to top Go down
Noah Mason

Noah Mason

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:29 pm

I, Noah Mason, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Noah Mason
Back to top Go down
Danae Mason
Adult: Dancer: Owner of Dani's Dance Academy: 27 yrs old
Danae Mason

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:52 pm

I, Danae Mason, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Danae Mason
Back to top Go down
Harper Mason
Ravenclaw
Harper Mason

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:06 am

I, Harper Mason, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account. Or whatever.

Signed,
Harper
Back to top Go down
Drew Mason
Adult: Gringott's Curse Breaker: 26 yrs old
Drew Mason

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:24 pm

I, Drew Mason, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Drew Mason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules! MUST READ!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6