The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Rules! MUST READ!

Go down 
+103
Hallie Faith Mason
Liam Walsh
Helena Jaenelle Ryder
Lucivar Delano Ryder
Bridget Leanne Williams
Draco Malfoy
Colleen O'Brien
Aoife O'Brien
Albus Dumbledore
Ursilla Avers
Raleigh Browning
Dylan Meyers
Dominic Booker
Akira Ogowa
Antony Cordell Summers
Aaron Meyers
Yardley Charles
Aria Rose Waldorf
Christian Hill
Iris Monroe
Adeline Bowen
Arthur Valentine
William Valentine
Marisol Collins
Parker Collins
Kennidee Collins
Quinn Collins
Isaac Collins
Becca Rose
Kathleen Rose
Emma Spencer
Sebastian Whitner
Eden Dawson
Rowan Marrow
Leila Carter
Xander Colson
Ava Spencer
Ethan Spencer
Merideth Spencer
Zoe Spencer
Steven Dawson
Miahela Charlie Armansky
Hayden Valentine
Chace Engle
Taylor Grace Verger
Jayden Swift
Andrei Feodor
Alexskandr Feodor
Echo Salander
Tristan Vaughn
Crimson Constantine
Armistad Xandex
Vela Barron
Vincent Bauer
Candice Bauer
Deanna Benfield
Lucas Davies
Blair Valari
Susan Radcliffe
Norah Connor
Damon Griffen
Sierra Valari
Elliot Valentine
Mia Watts
Max Xandex
Rosa Tareba
Ashton Michaels
Luna Lovegood
Cho Chang
Cedric Diggory
Chase Michaels
Willow Winter
Oliver Wood
Jeffrey Winter
Evan Winter
Oliver Michaels
Matthew Radcliffe
Julia Wallace
Jocelyn Morgan
Alex Bailey
Aiden Showers
Lexi Fletcher
Gabrielle Showers
Gavin Brodie
Shelby Marks
Sirius Black
April Showers
Michelle Fletcher
Aurora Maddox
June Showers
Miles Maddox Snape
Celeste Showers
Randall J. Marks
Cambria Winter
Rachel Noelle Brodie
Samara Bailey
Hermione Granger
Serenity Snape
Harry Potter
Alec Fletcher
Cathy Radcliffe
Gareth Winter
Severus Snape
107 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayden Swift
Ministry Staff: Department of Magical Law Enforcement: Auror: 22 yrs old
Jayden Swift

Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:30 am

I, Jayden Swift, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

B
Back to top Go down
Taylor Grace Verger
Ministry Staff: Department of Mysteries: Unspeakable: 24 yrs old
Taylor Grace Verger

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:49 am

I, Taylor Grace Verger, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

B
Back to top Go down
Chace Engle
Co-Owner: Club 87: 22 yrs old
Chace Engle

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:19 am

I, Chace Engle, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

B
Back to top Go down
Hayden Valentine
Co-Owner: Club 87: 22 yrs old
Hayden Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:30 am

I, Hayden Valentine, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

B
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:33 pm

I, Amity Flynn, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Amity Flynn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:34 pm

I, Benjamin Reynolds, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Benjamin Reynolds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:16 am

I, Chloe Flynn, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Chloe Flynn
Back to top Go down
Miahela Charlie Armansky
Hufflepuff
Miahela Charlie Armansky

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:53 am

I, Miahela Charlie Armansky, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Miahela Armansky
Back to top Go down
Steven Dawson
Ministry Staff: International Confederation of Warlocks and Wizards: Ambassador: 26 yrs old
Steven Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:27 am

I, Brandon Michael Johnson, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Brandon Michael Johnson
Back to top Go down
Zoe Spencer
Bartender Trainee: Club 87: 19 yrs old
Zoe Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:00 am

I, Zoe Isabella Spencer, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Zoe Isabella Spencer
Back to top Go down
Merideth Spencer
Senior Healer: Maternity Ward: 40 yrs old
Merideth Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:00 pm

I, Merideth Isabella Spencer, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Merideth Isabella Spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:59 am

I, Finn Spencer, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Finn Spencer
Back to top Go down
Ethan Spencer
Adult: London Talent Agent: 40 yrs old
Ethan Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:23 am

I, Ethan Spencer, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Ethan Spencer
Back to top Go down
Ava Spencer
Werewolf: Hufflepuff: 16 yrs old
Ava Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:50 am

I, Ava Spencer, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Ava Spencer
Back to top Go down
Xander Colson
Ravenclaw
Xander Colson

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:35 pm

I, Xander Colson, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Xander Colson
Back to top Go down
Leila Carter
Ravenclaw
Leila Carter

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:19 pm

I, Leila Carter, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Leila Carter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:28 pm

I, Daniel Marrow, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Daniel Marrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:18 pm

I, Felicity Marrow, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Felicity Marrow
Back to top Go down
Rowan Marrow
Slytherin
Rowan Marrow

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:57 pm

I, Rowan Marrow, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Rowan Marrow
Back to top Go down
Steven Dawson
Ministry Staff: International Confederation of Warlocks and Wizards: Ambassador: 26 yrs old
Steven Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:56 pm

I,Steven Dawson, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Steven Dawson
Back to top Go down
Eden Dawson
Ministry Staff: Receptionist: 23 yrs old
Eden Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:59 am

I, Eden Dawson, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Eden Dawson
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Whitner
Adult: Guitarist for Love Like Winter: 19 yrs old
Sebastian Whitner

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:45 pm

I, Sebastian Whitner, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Sebastian Whitner
Back to top Go down
Emma Spencer

Emma Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:15 pm

I, Emma Spencer, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Emma Spencer
Back to top Go down
Kathleen Rose
Ministry Staff: Department of Mysteries: Unspeakable: 34 yrs old
Kathleen Rose

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:24 pm

I, Kathleen Rose, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Kathleen Rose
Back to top Go down
Becca Rose
Children: 5 yrs old
Becca Rose

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:32 pm

I, Rebecca Adelaide Rose, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Becca
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules! MUST READ!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next