The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Rules! MUST READ!

Go down 
+103
Hallie Faith Mason
Liam Walsh
Helena Jaenelle Ryder
Lucivar Delano Ryder
Bridget Leanne Williams
Draco Malfoy
Colleen O'Brien
Aoife O'Brien
Albus Dumbledore
Ursilla Avers
Raleigh Browning
Dylan Meyers
Dominic Booker
Akira Ogowa
Antony Cordell Summers
Aaron Meyers
Yardley Charles
Aria Rose Waldorf
Christian Hill
Iris Monroe
Adeline Bowen
Arthur Valentine
William Valentine
Marisol Collins
Parker Collins
Kennidee Collins
Quinn Collins
Isaac Collins
Becca Rose
Kathleen Rose
Emma Spencer
Sebastian Whitner
Eden Dawson
Rowan Marrow
Leila Carter
Xander Colson
Ava Spencer
Ethan Spencer
Merideth Spencer
Zoe Spencer
Steven Dawson
Miahela Charlie Armansky
Hayden Valentine
Chace Engle
Taylor Grace Verger
Jayden Swift
Andrei Feodor
Alexskandr Feodor
Echo Salander
Tristan Vaughn
Crimson Constantine
Armistad Xandex
Vela Barron
Vincent Bauer
Candice Bauer
Deanna Benfield
Lucas Davies
Blair Valari
Susan Radcliffe
Norah Connor
Damon Griffen
Sierra Valari
Elliot Valentine
Mia Watts
Max Xandex
Rosa Tareba
Ashton Michaels
Luna Lovegood
Cho Chang
Cedric Diggory
Chase Michaels
Willow Winter
Oliver Wood
Jeffrey Winter
Evan Winter
Oliver Michaels
Matthew Radcliffe
Julia Wallace
Jocelyn Morgan
Alex Bailey
Aiden Showers
Lexi Fletcher
Gabrielle Showers
Gavin Brodie
Shelby Marks
Sirius Black
April Showers
Michelle Fletcher
Aurora Maddox
June Showers
Miles Maddox Snape
Celeste Showers
Randall J. Marks
Cambria Winter
Rachel Noelle Brodie
Samara Bailey
Hermione Granger
Serenity Snape
Harry Potter
Alec Fletcher
Cathy Radcliffe
Gareth Winter
Severus Snape
107 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jocelyn Morgan
Hogwarts Prefect: Ravenclaw
Jocelyn Morgan

Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:46 am

I, Jocelyn Morgan, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Jocelyn Morgan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:10 pm

I, Miranda Lane, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Miranda Lane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:30 pm

I, Ronan Donnelly, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Ronan Donnelly
Back to top Go down
Julia Wallace
Hogwarts Staff: Head of Ravenclaw House: Herbology Professor: 33 yrs old
Julia Wallace

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:08 pm

I, Julia Wallace, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Julia Wallace
Back to top Go down
Matthew Radcliffe
Gryffindor
Matthew Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:32 pm

I, Matthew Radcliffe, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Matthew Radcliffe
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels
Hogwarts Staff: Charms Professor: 39 yrs old
Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:40 pm

I, Oliver Michaels, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Oliver Michaels
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:52 pm

I, Terena Carter, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Terena Carter
Back to top Go down
Evan Winter
Hogwarts Prefect: Ravenclaw
Evan Winter

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:12 am

I, Evan Winter, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Evan Winter
Back to top Go down
Jeffrey Winter
Muggle: Secondary school teacher: 40 yrs old
Jeffrey Winter

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:10 pm

I, Jeffrey Winter, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Jeffrey Winter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:31 pm

I, Ron Weasley, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Ron Weasley
Back to top Go down
Oliver Wood
Adult: Reserve Keeper for Puddlemere United: 18 yrs old
Oliver Wood

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:37 pm

I, Oliver Wood, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Oliver Wood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:24 pm

I, Draco Malfoy, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Draco Malfoy
Back to top Go down
Willow Winter
Gryffindor
Willow Winter

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:22 am

I, Willow Winter, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Willow Winter
Back to top Go down
Chase Michaels
Ministry Staff:Head Warlock of the Wizengamot: Department of Magical Law Enforcement: 41 yrs old
Chase Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:19 pm

I, Chase Michaels, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Chase Michaels
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory
Hogwarts Prefect: Hufflepuff
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:25 pm

I, Cedric Diggory, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Cedric Diggory
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Ravenclaw
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:27 pm

I, Cho Chang, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Cho Chang
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood
Ravenclaw
Luna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:29 pm

I, Luna Lovegood, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

B
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Hogwarts Prefect: Slytherin
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:03 pm

I, Ashton Michaels, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Ashton Michaels
Back to top Go down
Rosa Tareba
Healer-In-Training: Potions and Plant Poisonings: 18 yrs old
Rosa Tareba

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:19 am

I, Rosa Tareba, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Rosa Tareba
Back to top Go down
Max Xandex
Gryffindor
Max Xandex

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:11 pm

I, Max Xandex, have read the instructions handed me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Max Xandex
Back to top Go down
Mia Watts
Daily Prophet: Reporter: 24 yrs old
Mia Watts

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:44 am

I, Mia Watts, have read the instructions handed me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Mia Watts
Back to top Go down
Elliot Valentine
Hogwarts Prefect: Slytherin
Elliot Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Elliot reads through the rules. Skimming them as is his bad boy ways but he promises to listen to April and whatever he wants. He also acknowledges that no part of this site is his and he has to obey all the rules set forward by Snapey. :p
Back to top Go down
Sierra Valari
Slytherin: Half Veela
Sierra Valari

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:41 pm

I,Sierra Valari, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion and deletion of my account.

Signed,

B
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:50 am

I, Michelle Harr, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Michelle Harr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:59 am

I, David Graham, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion and deletion of my account.

Signed,

David Graham
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules! MUST READ!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next