The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Rules! MUST READ!

Go down 
+103
Hallie Faith Mason
Liam Walsh
Helena Jaenelle Ryder
Lucivar Delano Ryder
Bridget Leanne Williams
Draco Malfoy
Colleen O'Brien
Aoife O'Brien
Albus Dumbledore
Ursilla Avers
Raleigh Browning
Dylan Meyers
Dominic Booker
Akira Ogowa
Antony Cordell Summers
Aaron Meyers
Yardley Charles
Aria Rose Waldorf
Christian Hill
Iris Monroe
Adeline Bowen
Arthur Valentine
William Valentine
Marisol Collins
Parker Collins
Kennidee Collins
Quinn Collins
Isaac Collins
Becca Rose
Kathleen Rose
Emma Spencer
Sebastian Whitner
Eden Dawson
Rowan Marrow
Leila Carter
Xander Colson
Ava Spencer
Ethan Spencer
Merideth Spencer
Zoe Spencer
Steven Dawson
Miahela Charlie Armansky
Hayden Valentine
Chace Engle
Taylor Grace Verger
Jayden Swift
Andrei Feodor
Alexskandr Feodor
Echo Salander
Tristan Vaughn
Crimson Constantine
Armistad Xandex
Vela Barron
Vincent Bauer
Candice Bauer
Deanna Benfield
Lucas Davies
Blair Valari
Susan Radcliffe
Norah Connor
Damon Griffen
Sierra Valari
Elliot Valentine
Mia Watts
Max Xandex
Rosa Tareba
Ashton Michaels
Luna Lovegood
Cho Chang
Cedric Diggory
Chase Michaels
Willow Winter
Oliver Wood
Jeffrey Winter
Evan Winter
Oliver Michaels
Matthew Radcliffe
Julia Wallace
Jocelyn Morgan
Alex Bailey
Aiden Showers
Lexi Fletcher
Gabrielle Showers
Gavin Brodie
Shelby Marks
Sirius Black
April Showers
Michelle Fletcher
Aurora Maddox
June Showers
Miles Maddox Snape
Celeste Showers
Randall J. Marks
Cambria Winter
Rachel Noelle Brodie
Samara Bailey
Hermione Granger
Serenity Snape
Harry Potter
Alec Fletcher
Cathy Radcliffe
Gareth Winter
Severus Snape
107 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Isaac Collins
Adult: Wizarding Architect/Contractor: 41 yrs old
Isaac Collins

Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:46 pm

I, Isaac Collins, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Isaac Collins
Back to top Go down
Quinn Collins
Adult: Children's Book Illustrator: 39 yrs old
Quinn Collins

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:05 pm

I, Quinn Collins, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Quinn Collins
Back to top Go down
Kennidee Collins
Children: 8 yrs old
Kennidee Collins

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:15 pm

I, Kennidee Collins, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Kennidee Collins
Back to top Go down
Parker Collins
Hufflepuff
Parker Collins

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:58 pm

I, Parker Collins, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Parker Collins
Back to top Go down
Marisol Collins
Adult: Tattoo Artist for Into You Tattoo Parlor: 20 yrs old
Marisol Collins

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:20 pm

I, Marisol Collins, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Marisol Collins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:45 pm

I, Ginny Weasley, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Ginny Weasley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:19 pm

I, Lucius Malfoy, have read the rules and instructions given to me by the Headmaster and know that if I break these rules the result will be me being expelled or removed from this game.

Signed
Lucius Malfoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:48 pm

I, Cirquella DeVille, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Cirquella DeVille
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:58 pm

I, Lord Voldemort, do agree that I have read these instructions and however much I don't think that you could expel me I take note that I am liable to be deleted or punished should I flout them.

Signed.
Lord Voldemort
Back to top Go down
William Valentine
Ravenclaw
William Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:59 pm

I, William Valentine, do agree that I have read these instructions and however much I don't think that you could expel me I take note that I am liable to be deleted or punished should I flout them.

Signed.
William Valentine
Back to top Go down
Arthur Valentine
Gryffindor
Arthur Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:22 pm

I, Arthur Valentine, do agree that I have read these instructions and however much I don't think that you could expel me I take note that I am liable to be deleted or punished should I flout them.

Signed.
Arthur Valentine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:00 am

I, Phoenix Rayne, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Phoenix Rayne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:26 pm

I, Lalia Richardson, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Lalia Richardson
Back to top Go down
Adeline Bowen
Hufflepuff
Adeline Bowen

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:38 pm

I, Adeline Bowen, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Adeline Bowen
Back to top Go down
Iris Monroe
Hufflepuff
Iris Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:08 am

I, Iris Monroe, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Iris Monroe
Back to top Go down
Christian Hill
Hufflepuff
Christian Hill

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:45 pm

I, Christian Hill, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Christian Hill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:11 pm

I, Ashwin Taylor, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Ashwin Taylor
Back to top Go down
Aria Rose Waldorf
Hufflepuff
Aria Rose Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:50 pm

I, Aria Rose Waldorf, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

B
Back to top Go down
Yardley Charles
Hufflepuff
Yardley Charles

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:57 pm

I, Yardley Kingston Montgomery Charles, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Yardley Charles
Back to top Go down
Aaron Meyers
Muggle: Co-Owner of Meyers Motorcycle Mechanics: 25 yrs old
Aaron Meyers

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:04 pm

I, Aaron Meyers, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Aaron Meyers
Back to top Go down
Antony Cordell Summers
Hufflepuff
Antony Cordell Summers

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:34 pm

I, Antony Cordell Summers, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Antony Cordell Summers
Back to top Go down
Akira Ogowa
Ravenclaw
Akira Ogowa

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:20 pm

I, Akira Ogowa, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Akira Ogowa
Back to top Go down
Dominic Booker
Ravenclaw
Dominic Booker

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:27 pm

I, Dominic Booker, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Dominic Booker
Back to top Go down
Dylan Meyers
Muggle: Co-Owner of Meyers Motorcycle Mechanics: 22 yrs old
Dylan Meyers

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:34 am

I, Dylan Meyers, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Dylan Meyers
Back to top Go down
Raleigh Browning
Gryffindor
Raleigh Browning

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 pm

I, Raleigh Browning, have read the instructions handed to me by the Headmaster and agree to them fully. I understand that breaking a rule may result in expulsion, and deletion of my account.

Signed,

Raleigh Browning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules! MUST READ!   Rules! MUST READ! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules! MUST READ!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next