The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Road Rage *open*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eden Dawson
Ministry Staff: Receptionist: 23 yrs old
Eden Dawson

Road Rage *open* Empty
PostSubject: Road Rage *open*   Road Rage *open* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:10 am

Eden was so angry, she was practically spitting nails. What God damn right did these British people have to drive all over the road?! Oh sure, it was easy to blame it on the American who was still getting used to the differences in directions and correct sides of the road. But Eden knew for DAMN sure it was illegal to drive down the freaking MIDDLE OF THE STREET! And SHE had been the one to get the stupid ticket! She currently hated London, she hated London drivers, and she HATED muggle paramedics who insisted she go to a doctor! But instead of allowing herself to be forcibly taken to a muggle hospital, she signed a waiver saying that she would see a private doctor for her whiplash injury. The muggles didn't need to know her private doctor would be a witch or wizard.

She sat in the waiting room, fuming. And where in the hell was her brother?! She had called Steven so many times that she was sure her cell phone bill would skyrocket this month. But was he here taking care of her? Nursing her back to health? NO! He was probably off screwing his bimbo girlfriend. Okay, maybe he was working. But did that mean he was allowed to skip out on her in her time of need?! Hell no! He would be getting an earful when she finally got ahold of him.

"Excuse me," she called impatiently to a nurse. "Is the healer on their way? I could REALLY use some pain meds right about now!"

She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose between her fingers, but even that small amount of movement caused her neck severe pain. Oh God, she was going to have to take time off work, and that meant she would lose her job at the Ministry. She couldn't handle all of this stress! Not to mention the fact that the car wasn't even hers, it was her co-workers' that she had borrowed just for the afternoon. It was an insurance nightmare! Maybe Aaron could fix it. She knew he only did motorcycles, but he was a smart man. She was sure it wouldn't hurt to at least ask.

Eden hadn't even noticed someone sit close by, and whether they were here to see her or not, she didn't know. And frankly, she didn't care. But with everything going on, she wasn't really in the mood to visit. Unless it was her boyfriend. But even then, he might get told off as well, just for the sake of being near.

"You take a picture it'll last longer," she snapped. "I'm American, not a freaking zoo animal. If you're not a healer, could you get me one? Now would be good, thanks."

Eden
Back to top Go down
Taylor Grace Verger
Ministry Staff: Department of Mysteries: Unspeakable: 24 yrs old
Taylor Grace Verger

Road Rage *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Rage *open*   Road Rage *open* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:47 am

Taylor found herself in a very unfamiliar place, St. Mungo’s. The young unspeakable had always been healthy and in her short life had never had the need to visit the hospital. She could see now that her general avoidance of this place had been warranted. There were sick people everywhere and she wondered how it was that Harriet could stand being here. The thought of her sister brought her back to why she was here. She was following a lead on a prophet that was currently in this hospital. He wasn’t allowed visitors just yet but she would be the first to see him.

Her dark eyes scanned the hallway looking for an available seat when she came across a familiar face. The face, although she had only seen in pictures, belonged to Steven. He was the newest member of the international confederation of Wizards. Her photographic recalled that the girl was one of the youngest of his brood of siblings and had recently been granted a visa to live in England. Her name was Eden if she wasn’t mistaken, and she rarely was. She wondered if she should make small talk. Taylor had never been good with people, which made her middle name of Grace ironic. Still, this was an opportunity to get more information.

She double checked to make sure that the nurse’s station would still be visible from the seats and then walked over. She took a seat close to the girl wondering exactly how to go about starting conversation. As it was, the Unspeakable didn’t have to wait long. Eden apparently lacked the social tact that her brother was often praised for. She wasn’t sure if she liked it more or less than the political demeanor Steven often wore at the ministry. She wondered if this was how he acted outside of the office.

“I wasn’t staring because you are American. Although, I must say the accent is quite surprising,” she responded. Her sister might have that same accent by now, after all it had been several years since she had moved there. Shaking the thoughts of her twin from her mind she around for a Healer but found none. “It seems like you’re out of luck. However, if the problem is a small one I could fix it if you’d like,” she added. Taylor was quite experienced with healing spells.

She wondered when she should mention that she knew her brother. Perhaps it wasn’t something she shouldn’t mention at all, given the girls earlier attitude. She was, after all, quite adept at keeping secrets. Also, it wasn’t like she was planning on being friends with this girl. Not that she was ruling out friendship, it was just that Taylor was horrible at making friends. “What happened to you anyway?” she asked curious as to why she was here. She didn’t see any broken bones, or any other visible injury to the girl, maybe her pride, which would explain the curt opening.

Taylor || 505

Back to top Go down
Eden Dawson
Ministry Staff: Receptionist: 23 yrs old
Eden Dawson

Road Rage *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Rage *open*   Road Rage *open* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:56 am

Eden sighed and began to mentally kick herself. How could she have been so rude to this person, when she didn’t even know her? And even after the way Eden had treated her, this person still seemed nice and sweet. This wasn’t the best way to make friends, or give herself a good impression. She probably seemed like a real bitch, and that was not something to be proud of. She had been taught better than that, especially by Steven. He was always so polite and articulate, and here she was, acting like some trashy American with no manners whatsoever. She could almost see his disapproving look, and she blushed at the thought. She turned to the girl, as much as she could with her injury, and looked at her apologetically.

“I’m sorry, I was very rude to you. I’m in a lot of pain from my car accident, but it’s no excuse to act the way I just did. Please forgive me.”

She actually felt a bit better when she was trying to be nice, although she still couldn’t move her neck very much. It was rather worrisome. She was scared that she would never feel normal again. That would be awful, but at least it had not been more severe. She could have gotten a head injury, or been paralyzed for the rest of her life. And for her lack of serious injuries, she actually was quite grateful.

“I was hit by some moron when I was trying my best to drive on the correct side of the road. And I suppose I get cranky when I get hurt,” she sighed, then she decided to focus on someone else’s problems instead of her own.

“What brings you to the hospital? Is everything alright, or are you just visiting someone? Oh, I’m Eden, by the way. And you are?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Road Rage *open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road Rage *open*   Road Rage *open* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road Rage *open*
Page 1 of 1