The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

I Can't do this! (Open to Anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

I Can't do this! (Open to Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: I Can't do this! (Open to Anyone)   I Can't do this! (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:12 am

Serenity had to get away, she had to run and get away from everything and everyone. Not forever of course, but she just needed some time to herself before she lost her mind and what little sanity she had left. So she had left her classes and rushed off to the one place where she could be alone. The empty classroom on the second floor. She often hid here when she felt completely alone. When her father's undercover, Death Eater, escapade got to much. When she remembered at the end of the year she was supposed to join her father as well. It was all for Harry, that was the only thing that kept her going. However no one knew, and that just made her feel so alone. Draco knew, but that was only because he was going to have to join soon as well. She did not want him to get hurt, so that was another incentive for her to watch over him.

Everyone thought that because she was the Headmaster's daughter she had this life that seemed flawless. A life where her father was just really strict. No one ever thought that she was scared to loose him. That when he left on these damn meetings that Dumbledore sent him on that it made her sick....physically sick. For the past day and a half she had been up in her father's quarter's sicker than a dog. And she was sure that the stress was making a way for her to sink into round two of her flu.

She wished she had someone to talk to, wished that Harry wasn't so busy, wished that Miles was a little nicer to her...wished that Draco was more trustworthy...wished that she wasn't alone. Her father tried his best, but at the moment his best was something to be desired. He took care of her as much as he could, as much as time permitted...but what was going to happen if he did something wrong while he was undercover? What if a person found out that wasn't supposed to and he was killed?

Tears formed in Serenity's eyes and she blinked sending them down her face. It was a rare feet to see Serenity Evans Snape cry. Most people assumed she was like her father...but no one knew that Severus Snape cried. Least of all Sirius Black. Merlin...he was another stress related issue. That man made her so nervous, and angry. Her father and him would never set aside their differences, and that was because Serenity believed they were too much alike. However, she loved her father...and even though she knew Sirius to be important to Harry she would never disrespect her dad by siding with her Professor.

Pulling her legs up to her knees she rested her head on them. She was still running a temperature from early that morning. But her father had been called away for a meeting at the ministry and Aurora (she had not forgiven her enough to call her mum yet) was Headmistress for a day. So she was sitting all alone, in the empty classroom. Hoping to drown in her own sorrows and possibly let out a few tears without being judged...the only sad thing was...she didn't want to be alone...God...she wanted her daddy...

Burying her face in her knees she began to sob...the only sound in the room being soft whimpers and unmistakable shatter as her heart broke into a million pieces. Clearly though...that had been enough noise for someone to find her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can't do this! (Open to Anyone)   I Can't do this! (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:40 am

Michelle had been hoping to run into Cora, she hadn't seen her recently and she wa worried about her. She'd heard crying and wondered if it had been her sister, but when she walked into the room she could see that it wasn't. She actually wasn't ebtirely sure who it was.

She walked in quietly, not wanting to upset this girl even more by finding her. She also knew that sometimes people needed to talk to someone. Sometimes that wasn't the case but she was a helpful person.

"Excuse me, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: I Can't do this! (Open to Anyone)   I Can't do this! (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Serenity's head whipped up to the noise and person in question. She was not in the mood to open up to anyone, least of all someone she had never met before. Serenity didn't cry in front of her own family, why did this girl think that she would cry in front of her. She found it hard that this girl would just come up to her and act like she was the shoulder that Serenity needed to cry on.

"I'm fine," she said coldly, allowing the words to hopefully freeze her once she heard them. "You'd do well to just get out and leave me alone."

Serenity didn't know the girl, but that was all the more reason she could not talk to her. As far as she was concerned the girl in front of her could not be trusted with a burden such as what Serenity had. She looked like someone that could fold easily under pressure and she wasn't going to regale any information to her that could bite her in the ass later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can't do this! (Open to Anyone)   I Can't do this! (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:05 pm

She realized that this was Serenity Snape, and wondered why she was here. Crying of all things. She wasn't about to ask though so she took a step back. She wondered if she should ask if she had seen Cora at all, but she was honestly a little afraid to. She obviously wanted to be left alone.

"I'm sorry... I was just looking for someone." She backed towards the doorway, still debating whether or not to ask about Cora. She decided to, since she really did want to find her. She mustered up the courage and spoke.

"Um... you haven't seen Cora Harr have you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can't do this! (Open to Anyone)   I Can't do this! (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Can't do this! (Open to Anyone)
Page 1 of 1