The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

A Little Tipsy *Open*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eden Dawson
Ministry Staff: Receptionist: 23 yrs old
Eden Dawson

A Little Tipsy *Open* Empty
PostSubject: A Little Tipsy *Open*   A Little Tipsy *Open* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Eden sat at the table of Club 87, wondering where all of her friends had gone. Well, she wasn't exactly sitting. She was more or less leaning on the table, her head resting awkwardly against the cool surface and the room itself was spinning. She hadn't realized she had that much to drink, usually she could hold her liquor rather well. But she supposed that since she was alone, she had most likely acted like an idiot again. She always seemed to be getting herself into trouble this way. Well, at least her brother wasn't here to see her.

She loved Steven with all of her heart, but the guy could not let her catch a break. He was so damn protective of her that she felt she could barely take a step out of her flat without him asking about how her day was. Okay, so maybe he was just trying to be sweet and caring, and in truth, she had wanted all of that again. It was most of the reason she had come here in the first place. She needed her brother again. If only he could lighten up a bit about her going out! It was only light partying, it wasn't like she went out and got high or anything, she just wanted to meet people and have fun. And maybe get a little drunk on the weekends. Was that such a crime? Only tonight she thought she may have had one...or three...too many.

A song started to play that she could not get enough of, even with feeling as tipsy as she was. She stood and walked as gracefully as she could to the dance floor. But she stepped on someone’s toes and gasped when she realized her heels had probably hurt them pretty badly.

“I am so sorry, I didn’t even see you there!” She said without really being able to focus on whether she knew the person or not. In all likelihood, she wouldn’t know them. It had only been a few weeks since she had arrived in London from the U.S., and she was still getting to know people.

Eden

Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Administrator: Hogwarts Staff: Headmaster: Occlumens: Legilimens: 34 yrs old
Severus Snape

A Little Tipsy *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Tipsy *Open*   A Little Tipsy *Open* Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:27 am

Moving this thread to the other site and going to respond to it there
Back to top Go down
https://themirroroferised.rpg-board.net

A Little Tipsy *Open*
Page 1 of 1