The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayden Swift
Ministry Staff: Department of Magical Law Enforcement: Auror: 22 yrs old
Jayden Swift

We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]] Empty
PostSubject: We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]]   We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Jayden apparated into an empty phone booth used by wizards for just that purpose. She was going shopping and was excited. It had been a while since she had me time. What with all the activity going on at the Ministry she rarely got a day off. Today was that day and she was planning on enjoying it. This morning she had woken up late and taken an extra long bath. After that she had eaten a good breakfast and now she was here. Ready to go shopping for new outfits for both work and play. Jayden was in between boyfriends but that didn't really mean that she was alone. She was the fun loving sort, definitely the type of girl that most people would want to spend a night on the town with. She knew she had a bit of a reputation as a heartbreaker but it didn't bother her. She knew who she was and she was very unlikely to apologize for it. It was that attitude that made her popular with the boys and an enemy of many women. If Jayden wanted something she got it regardless of the restrictions against it. It was one of the reasons she was a good Auror. She didn't always play by the rules but she always got her man, both professionally and personally.

She walked into a small bakery and bought a small drink flirting with the barista boy for a little while. She knew that she needed so have some fun, let loose some steam but unless they worked in the Ministry most people didn't understand that her work was life. She spent about 90hours at the office. She didn't have time to nurture a relationship with someone who had a regular job. With a sigh she took her drink and left the shop and walked around window shopping. She knew what she was looking for but so far she hadn't seen anything that might catch her eye or replace the image of the dress she wanted. Finally in the last shop on the square she saw something that caught her eye. With a grin, she disposed of her drink and walked into the store. It was a small boutique that she didn't remember having entered before. She probably had though, Jayden was always shopping.

She took the dress off the rack and walked into a dressing room. She didn't need assistance she knew what she wanted and now it was simply a matter of it fitting correctly. She stared at herself in the mirror, she looked alright but it wasn't what she had envisioned and she wasn't even sure if it was what she wanted. She needed a second opinion and for a moment she sighed saddened that she hadn't brought a friend. Zipping the dress up magically she stepped out of the dressing room looking for someone she could ask. She saw someone standing right outside of the dressing rooms and smiled. "Hey! she called out. "I need your opinion. Come here please." she said with a grin.

Dress

Back to top Go down
Lucas Davies
Ministry Staff: Auror: Department of Magical Law Enforcement: 31 yrs old
Lucas Davies

PostSubject: Re: We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]]   We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:44 am

Lucas had no idea what he was doing here, other than the fact that it was his mother’s birthday next week and he still had not gotten her anything. But what had prompted him to get clothes for her? Every moron knew that clothing shopping for women was a bad idea, especially women in one’s own family. If she hated it, he couldn’t just pretend like he didn’t know her and leave. Or if she thought it made her look fat, God forbid, he could be in a world of hurt. But he supposed it didn’t hurt just to be here to look around. He didn’t have much time for shopping, so he knew he needed to do so now, before the moment passed. After a few minutes, of looking through the scarves, he heard a beautiful voice waft over to him. It was a voice he recognized.

“Well hello, beautiful. Perhaps you didn’t recognize me, dressed like I am.”

Or dressed at all, he thought to himself. He smiled at her. He couldn’t help it, she was stunning. He had not had much time to see her, or speak to her, though they worked in the same department together. Work was hectic, what with all the death eater raids. And even though he had thought of Jayden more often than he would have cared to admit out loud, he hadn’t wanted to bother her. If she wasn’t interested, he wasn’t going to push it. Though he found himself craving her again. Especially seeing her like this....Merlin, she was tantalizing.

He walked over to her and without warning, he placed his hands on her hips. Social boundaries be damned, he knew these hips, this body of hers. And now that they were outside of this workplace, he didn’t have to hide the fact that he wanted her again.

“Now, let's see here....the shape is fantastic...and the tone, incredible. I’m sure the touch against skin is unrivaled. Oh, and the dress looks nice too,” he smirked.

Luke
Back to top Go down
Jayden Swift
Jayden Swift

PostSubject: Re: We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]]   We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Jayden smirked as she recognized the voice. She knew there had been something familiar about him. It’s just that she never imagined Lucas in a clothing store. However, this had been better than expected after all who knew more about looks than a man like Lucas. “Sorry darling. I’m not used to seeing you dressed,” she said with a wink, ignoring the shocked looks of the women in the shop standing behind Lucas. Jayden didn’t really care about what people thought. She liked having fun and didn’t care if people thought it was proper or not. She could care less about propriety.

She hadn’t seen Lucas for a while now. They were both extremely busy and it wasn’t like things had ended weird the last time they were together. They both understood what it was and although Jayden couldn’t help but want more of him she wasn’t the type to be clingy. She didn’t want to be that girl who needed to be with someone all the time. Especially when they had both agreed that it wasn’t anything more than a good time. Was it her fault that she wanted more of that good time?

He caught her off guard by walking over to her and placing his hands on her hips. They were demanding and had it been anyone else she would have been upset but the sense of ownership that they implied. Lucas, however, was different. There was a sense of intimacy with him and they were two grown adults perfectly capable of making decisions, even if they were bad ones.

She raised an eyebrow when she heard the compliments but smirked at his ending. “I don’t know about the dress. Although, I agree with everything else you said. I’m just not sure. Maybe if I took it out for a drink I would feel different about it,” she responded with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Lucas Davies
Lucas Davies

PostSubject: Re: We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]]   We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:56 pm

Lucas smiled and moved his fingers further behind her along her backside. God, he wanted her. And if he was reading her right, there was a high possibility he could go out for a drink with her again. He pulled her body close to his and brought his lips to her ear, breathing softly.

"That is the best damn idea I have ever heard, Miss Swift. I say we take that dress out together, just for the sake of a proper experiment."

He placed his lips directly below her ear and kissed her jaw, then kissed her neck softly. He knew people were watching, and that was almost part of the fun. It wasn't like a territory issue...no he knew that Jayden didn't belong to him, nor should she ever belong to anyone but herself. But he loved just being near her, and the feel of her body against his. He also just loved hearing her speak and watching her move. And if he could shock people by doing the things he enjoyed doing with Jayden, it was so much the better. In fact, he could think of something very particular he could do for shock factor.

"What do you say we get this dress off of you for now so it doesn't get tired before tonight?"

He winked, then turned her around and smacked her ass flirtatiously to guide her into the dressing room. He closed the door behind them and pushed her gently into the wall. He reached his hands around and unzipped the dress, his lips softly kissing her neck once more.

"Merlin, you taste good. How fast can we get to that drink? I don't think I can wait much longer."

(OOC: Let me know if that was too much godmoding. I tried to skirt around it, but it's hard. Lucas is pretty demanding, but I can change it.)
Back to top Go down
Jayden Swift
Jayden Swift

PostSubject: Re: We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]]   We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Evelyn smirked as he ran his hand further down her back. Merlin, she hoped he was free tonight. Just seeing him again fanned that passionate desire she had to see him again. She knew that he was busy man but she could be quick if that’s what it took to get him to go out. The small hairs along her spine stood on end as his hot breath tickled her ears. Morganna, she could melt into this man’s arms and not care one bit.

“Well if you insist. It would be rude to turn down such a polite invitation.” she teased back.

She sighed softly as he kissed her jaw and neck. She opened her eyes briefly only to catch an elderly lady staring at them, mouth agape. She grinned and gave the lady a flirty wink before pulling Lucas’s face to hers and kissing him right on the lips. She didn’t mind if people assumed they were together, that she was his. Jayden knew the truth, and even though she would never admit it to herself she wouldn’t mind being Lucas’s. That is of course if he would agree to be hers.

“I don’t know. I feel like it could go all night, but you’re right. I don’t want to get it too dirty before tonight.”

Jayden let herself be guided into the dressing room smirking lightly as the lady turned away no doubt shocked. She let the dress fall to her feet and stepped out of it, kicking it to the side under the small chair. She was completely bare under the dress except for a small thong that barely covered anything.

She bit back a moan as he kissed her neck. “Well I have 50 year old scotch at my house. I doubt any place nearby will do much better.” she smirked.

[311]

Back to top Go down
Lucas Davies
Lucas Davies

PostSubject: Re: We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]]   We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Lucas looked up and down Jayden's body and practically had to force himself not to rip off his clothes and take here right here and now. He didn't mind bending the rules, but he didn't want to break the law. He knew neither one of them could afford to be arrested for public lewdness, they might get kicked out of the auror program for something like that. He didn't want to do that to himself or to Jayden. So he leaned forward, took her in his arms, and kissed her as passionately as he possibly could inside of that small dressing room. Then he grabbed his wand and put her clothes back on with a charm.

"We'll continue at your place, then," he winked. "But we had better hurry. I make no promises as to how long I can wait to ravish you."

He groped her body a few more times before picking up her dress and heading to the cash register. He knew she might not like him paying for things for her, but he wanted to take care of her. Damn it all to Hell, he had never wanted anything like that in his life. Jayden was ruining him in a way most men craved. And now he had become one of those men. He could question it, and whine about it all he wanted, but as soon as he saw Jayden again, every doubt flew from his mind. She was absolute perfection and he wanted her. He smiled as he finished buying her dress, then he held out his arm for her. They would have to find a nice, muggle-free place to apparate, and then they could be free to get it on.

"I believe you were going to show me the way, Swift. Now, are you going to be a good girl and show me the way? Or do I have to use more....drastic...measures?"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Swift
Jayden Swift

PostSubject: Re: We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]]   We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Jayden smirked as his eyes travelled her body. As long as she lived, she would never get tired of the look that crossed his face. She knew that he was fighting the same urge she had to take him right there and then. Still, they were aurors, even when not on duty and that meant that they had to respect the law to some extent, which meant that whatever feelings he was having would have to wait for just a few minutes. At least until they were out of the public eye. She kissed him back enjoying he shocks that travelled through her body the minute their lips meant. Bloody hell she could get used to this man, this kiss. However, she was dressed before she knew it and only slightly upset by it. At least with clothes between them it meant that she could concentrate a little better.

“I expect no promises,” she responded with a smirk. She knew that he was feeling the same need that she was. A recreation of the last time they had been together.

She watched a little confused and wide eyed as they made their way to the cash register. He was paying for her dress, and although Jayden normally hated anyone paying for anything of hers she couldn’t help but like it. However, the feeling was dampened by confusion and slight anger. She didn’t want to be a kept woman. She didn’t know what Lucas was doing to her and although some part craved that the change would be permanent she wasn’t sure she wanted it. All she knew was that it was happening and she had no control over it. She snapped out of her thoughts and took his arm, deciding that she would work through those feelings later. When he wasn’t in front of her distracting her.

She paused as he spoke, she had been willing to simply show him but the idea of drastic measures sparked her interest. “I don’t know. It seems I’ve forgotten where we were going,” she said, her tone almost serious if not for the playful undertone. “What were those drastic measures you were talking about?” she asked him, feigning the part of an innocent woman.

[373]

Back to top Go down
Lucas Davies
Lucas Davies

PostSubject: Re: We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]]   We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:24 pm

Lucas smirked and raised an eyebrow at her. Then he grasped her hand and led the way out of the store. Since she was the one leading the way, he didn't want to take control of the apparition. But he did feel pretty good about leading her down a mostly unused alleyway and pushing her gently, but firmly against the wall. Then he brought his lips close to hers, but not touching. She would have to wait a bit for the good stuff.

"Now," he said in a seductive whisper. "I believe you are keeping something from me, young lady. And because of that, you may be in need of a little punishment when we get home."

He ran his hands up and down her body, ready to give in to his instincts and desires and just take her right there. But in the privacy of a bedroom, they could do so many more interesting things. So he merely pulled her against him and began kissing her. It wasn't just a normal kiss, however...he was slowly and surely falling in love with Jayden and he was putting much more of himself into this kiss. He wanted to know her, not just for her body (which was fantastic), but for her mind and soul. And he wanted her to know him as well. He couldn't remember a time in his life when he had wanted such a thing, but he knew without a doubt that he did.

"I'm thinking scarves to tie you down...maybe one for a blindfold...and perhaps a bit of whipped cream. How does that sound?"

He leaned forward and kissed her neck, trying desperately to keep his thoughts on sex, but he failed miserably and started imagining her in a wedding dress. This snapped him out of his reverie, and he practically jumped off of her.

"Shit, Jayden...I don't know if I can do this anymore," he said with wide, fearful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]]   We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're All Just Animals [[OPEN]]
Page 1 of 1