The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Odd Goings On (George and open to anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Odd Goings On (George and open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Odd Goings On (George and open to anyone)   Odd Goings On (George and open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:17 pm

It was a genius idea Fred knew it. No one would be expecting something like this. Pouring a few bucket loads of green gunge on the next Slytherin class to walk through the front doors was awe inspiring. Okay so it wasn't the best idea he and George had had but it was something at least. They hadn't pranked anyone in a while because they were so busy inventing the skiving snack boxes and Fred felt that they needed to get back some good old fashioned pranking before they lost the knack for it.

"Right Forge so you reckon that the next class to walk through the doors will be a class of Slytherin 3rd years coming from Care of Magical Creatures?" Fred didn't need his twin to answer the question because he already knew the answer. It was great that they were so in tune with each other's thoughts, it made everything so much easier. Fred also couldn't help but revell in his brother's company. He'd been so focus on Rozie recently that they's spent some time apart but Fred didn't mind Rozie was a good girl and she needed George a lot what with the stuff that was going on with her father.

"I think we should hide in the broom closest," he said in a hushed whisper but one look from George told him that if they hid in there then they wouldn't be able to see all of the action.

"Fine behind the stairs it is, I'll conjour up the plants to hide us. You know Forge it was a good idea that you rigged the gunge only to fall on the Slytherins, it would be such a waste if it were to spill on someone random."
Back to top Go down
Miles Maddox Snape
Hogwarts Prefect: Gryffindor
Miles Maddox Snape

Odd Goings On (George and open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Goings On (George and open to anyone)   Odd Goings On (George and open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Miles smirked as he watched his friends, the Weasley twins, hiding behind the staircase. Oh sure, they probably thought they were hidden alright, but Miles had an eye for pranking as well. No one could outsmart a smart ass like him. He moved over to them smoothly and knelt behind them.

"Boo," he said softly.

He smiled and nodded hello at them, and then he involuntarily looked over his shoulder to see if his father, the headmaster was around. Severus Snape would not take kindly to his son working with the twins again, but Miles needed a bit of a laugh now more than ever. He had recently recovered from an attack from Death Eaters, and an awful infection that followed. And then last week, he had beat the snot out of a Hufflepuff bastard that made fun of his best friend, April. So he was currently supposed to be grounded to his dorm or to his parents' quarters.

But had that ever stopped him before? Not a chance. He would take a longer grounding if it meant having a bit of fun. And the edict against Evelyn also didn't phase him. They had found their way around the forced break. And it made it even more fun to continue their relationship. In fact, he was meant to see her this evening, if she could find a way to get to the Shrieking Shack.

He looked off in the direction that Fred and George were looking in, to see who their intended victim was. It seemed that everyone in this school had been targeted at one point. He was just glad he could call them his friends. It didn't mean he wouldn't be pranked, it just meant he could get them back in all good fun.

"So who is it today, boys? Care to let little old Miles in on your diabolical plans?"
Back to top Go down

Odd Goings On (George and open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1