The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

In a Rush (Open to Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Miranda was frantic! She had so much to do and so little time to do it in. She had to read over several manuscripts, call Alex so they could begin preparing for a small vacation, try and get Samara to STOP bitching at her for every little thing and needed to go and murder the fuckers that kept sending her bloody vampire stories when she CLEARLY stated that not ONE book on vampires would be published until the bullshit fad with Twilight ended. Pulling her hair back behind her ear she continued barking orders to several trainee's none of which were Samara. It seemed that the young girl had been sick, and normally Miranda would not have believed it but she received a call from Alex earlier in the week confirming it.

"I wouldn't let a dog piss on this thing," she snarled, throwing a manuscript into the shredder. "Send a rejection letter."

Continuing on her rampage she moved past her desk and began gathering her things, leaving notes for her employees to follow while she was gone. The truth was Miranda and Alex were getting ready for his surgery. She had taken three weeks off of work so that she would be able to take care of him. One week was for them to spend time together before the surgery, the next week was the surgery itself and beginning recovery, and the third week would be the week she spent babying her beloved and taking care of him.

"Richard!" she snapped. "I said NO to the troll and dragon affair story!"

She rolled her eyes as he began arguing back with her.

"Because no person in their right mind would want to read a story about a dragon fucking something that is about as smart as a pile of--look I'm not explaining myself to you! Just fucking do as you are told!"

Sitting down at her desk she placed her elbows on the sturdy would and hid her face. Merlin, sometimes it really sucked being the boss.

Miranda
Back to top Go down
Gareth Winter
Head Boy: Slytherin
Gareth Winter

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Gareth needed to talk to someone about why Sam was getting sick more often. She was under too much stress, and it seemed that most of it came from her position with Miranda Lane. He didn't know what was the problem between the two women, but he intended to find out. Sam didn't even know that he was here, but he was sure that she would have kicked his @#!*% if she'd known.

Samara was currently sick in bed, and Gareth had taken off early from work to speak to her employer. He knew that she was in a relationship with Sam's father, and didn't want to upset the man so close to having his operation, but this needed to be resolved.

He was told that it would be a few minutes before he would be able to see Miranda. He agreed and sat down to wait. Twenty minutes later, however, Gareth was becoming rather impatient. He wanted to get home to Samara, but he was not leaving until he talked to her boss. Finally he lost his patience.

He waited until there was no one around; he assumed that they had all gone out for a cigarette, to eat, or whatever it was that they all were doing, then he got up and began looking for Miranda Lane's office. Having never been in this building before, he had no idea where he was going to start, but he figured at the beginning would be best, so he started looking in every door that he came to. The ones that were open, anyway. He wanted to find Miranda, not get his @#!*% thrown out onto the street.

He was getting frustrated. It was only a matter of time before the people all came back and either thought that he'd left, or came looking for him. If he didn't find the office soon, he was going to be desperately hoping for the former rather than the latter.

He stopped short when he heard an argument about dragons and trolls and somehow knew that he'd found who he was looking for. Gareth hid in a supply closet as a harassed looking man stormed past him, and when the coast was clear, he made his way to the office, seeing a woman sitting at the desk, her face in her hands. Gar entered the office with a short knock and cleared his throat to get her attention.

"Ms. Lane? I'm Gareth Winter. Alex Bailey's daughter's boyfriend?" He didn't mention that he was Sam's fiancé, since Alex needed to be able to focus on his surgery and recovery before he felt that it would be safe to tell his love's family about their engagement.

"Could I speak to you for a moment?"

Gareth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:15 pm

Miranda looked up to see who had entered her office without invitation. She had to admit that the boy had balls to just come into her office unannounced. Most people didn't want to come into her office when they were invited. Cocking her one eyebrow at him she leaned back into her chair. This was strange, she knew that Samara didn't like her...but in all reality Miranda thought that she was pretty nice to her soon to be step-daughter. She gave Samara a lot more freedom then she did her other employees.

"I am not sure I have much time, Mr. Winter," she sighed. "So please state your business."

She did not want to spend too much of her day arguing with another teenager. It was bad enough that her and Samara got into it, the last thing she needed was to get into it with that girls boyfriend. She would never hear the end of it from Alex if she did so.

"Quickly," she urged, her eyes turning slightly dark. "I do not have time to dawdle and fool around."
Back to top Go down
Gareth Winter
Gareth Winter

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Gareth cleared his throat again and wished that he'd taken the time to rebutton the next to top button on his shirt. He felt so scruffy in front of this well-put together woman. But it was too late now, so he just entered the office and moved over to her desk. He thought as he moved on how to phrase what he was about to say so that it didn't come out like he was accusing her of hating his Sam, but was failing miserably in his head.

Coming to a halt in front of her desk, he looked at her for a second, noticing that she seemed as stressed out as Sam was when she came home. Maybe Miranda had it harder than he'd been told. From what he'd understood, Samara's employer just gave all the work to her trainees and ordered them around. He thought that about his own employers, but now seeing what was the result of being in the supervisory or commanding position, he thought that he'd be rethinking his inner comments when he was told to do something by his boss.

He also knew that Miranda was helping Alex get ready for his operation, which had to be coming soon. He believed that he'd been informed that it would be within the next week or two. That was extremely soon, and he could see how the stress of her job and the knowledge that she would be missing work for however long it took Alex to recover made Gareth appreciate her position even more. She just wanted to be sure that her trainees were doing what they were being taught, and doing it well. However, why was Sam getting yelled at so much?

"I was just wondering if you could tell me why Sam is having so much trouble working for you? Is it because she doesn't like you? Or that you don't like her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:09 am

Miranda rolled her eyes, that girl was practically treated like a princess in the office. Something Miranda did not like doing one little bit. Samara had it far easier than any of her employees. She gave her soon to be step-daughter, twice as many sick days as any normal employee because of her illness, she read the manuscripts that Sam actually gave her (all good so far, but none worth publishing), and when Samara would talk back Miranda had the patience to NOT fire her. Miranda thought that she was doing a very good job with that kid, and for her to go home and whine about it made her even more pissed.

"Samara does not like me," she continued. "Because I am dating her father. I suppose she is under the illusion that I will hurt Alex...I have tried to reassure her but that girl is stubborn. If she has problems with her job then she needs to quit, I have been as flexible as I can with her, but I can't be anymore flexible now."

Miranda gave her daughter a lot of freedom. Mostly because Alex would be very upset if she didn't. However her beloved also believed that Miranda was right to treat Sam sternly. Samara had never gotten it from Alex, he just did not have the heart to. So that meant that the burden fell on Miranda, not that she minded...she was quite used to it actually.

"Was that all Mr. Winter?" she sighed. "Where is Samara anyway? Still sick?"
Back to top Go down
Gareth Winter
Gareth Winter

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Gar bit his lip. He could understand about Sam's being protective of her father, she was the same with him. Just as he knew that Alex would do his best to protect his little girl, and Gareth would give his life for her. But to be working for her father's girlfriend and letting her dislike come right out, even in the workplace? He didn't know what to think of that. It wasn't the story that he'd heard from his fiancée, she'd always said that Miranda was the one that created trouble. He didn't know that he'd ever get the whole story about what really went on, unless he followed Samara around for a whole day, and he would never do that. Not even if his life depended on it.

He tried to think of some kind of happy medium that could be reached. But without Sam being in the same room with him and Miranda, he knew that there would never be. Probably not even if they all sat down and discussed what was going on. He only knew that he would go home that evening, care for his recovering fiancée, and hope that one day, she would not be upset with her boss for being the one that was dating Alex.

"Sam is getting better, but I still wouldn't want her to leave the flat. She hopefully will be back next week." He fiddled with the end of his tie, wondering if he should say what was on the tip of his tongue. He let out a rush of breath and decided to go for it.

"Ms. Lane, I know that you are very much in love with Alex, and would do anything for him. I'm the same with Sam, and I will be even if she pushes me away and tells me that she doesn't want me anymore." He ran a hand through his hair. "I just hope that we can keep this between us, and not let either Sam or her father know that I was here. He doesn't need to know about me interfering. He needs to concentrate on his upcoming surgery and recovery. As for Samara, she has her studies to deal with, stress about her father being sick, worrying about me, and working in general. I don't want to add to it." He dropped his eyes to his lap for a moment, trying to keep his emotions in check, and feeling that he was more than likely blowing everything out of preportion.

After a moment, he looked back up at his love's employer. He wanted to say more, but if he did, he felt that he would be saying too much and reavealing that he intended to marry Sam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Miranda cocked her one eyebrow and stared at the young boy in front of her. She could tell that he was hiding something, but Miranda knew better than to pry into her teen daughter's life. Samara had a major mummy complex, but she supposed it was justified. Alex had told her many stories of Samara's childhood with that bitch, Carrie, and Miranda was actually surprised that Samara wasn't seeing a shrink on regards to her treatment.

"Well, that is all fine and dandy, Mr. Winter." she sighed. "But if you do not mind I really need to continue getting ready for my vacation. I trust both you and Samara are informed of his upcoming surgery....I really had no more time to dawdle."

Going to the closet she kept in her office she pulled out her coat and umbrella last time she had checked it had been raining outside, but Miranda did not want to take the chance. She also no longer valued Gareth's company. If Samara was sick he belonged with her, not in the office of a strange woman's trying to strike up conversation.

"And if I am not mistaken," she said, adjusting her hair. "You should be with Samara. If she is as sick as you say she is, shouldn't you be with her?"

Without another word she grabbed her suitcase and made her way to the door. Sighing she turned back to Gareth and gave him a gentle look.

"Take good care of Samara...she is what keeps Alex going."

And with those final words Miranda swept out of her office, leaving the young boy behind to apparate himself back to his own home, to be with his own lover.

(OOC: You can take Gar back to Sam if you want, that way they can discuss this little trip hehe)
Back to top Go down
Samara Bailey
Head Girl: Slyherin
Samara Bailey

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Back at the Loft

Samara felt horrible. This had been the first time she had gotten CVS and a fever came into play. It hadn't been like that when Gar left, but after a little bit the fever just seemed to slam into her. She felt like shite and just wanted Gareth to hurry up and come home. He had said he was going to get her some orange juice but that had been over an hour ago! And she truly doubted that it took over an hour to buy OJ, unless someone was going to pick the orange, squeeze it into a carton, and run back into London with it. Shivering a bit she pulled her blankets tighter around her. The only good thing about being sick was that she didn't have to deal with Miranda. Merlin she just could not stand that woman. She did not like that she was with her father. Alex was her daddy, and that woman did not deserve him. No one deserved her daddy, and she did not want Miranda fucking Lane hurting him like her mother had. Closing her eyes she whimpered...when was Gar coming home?

She didn't like being home alone when she was sick. When she was little her daddy would hold her in his bed. They would play old romance movies and just lay together. He always had to be careful though because if it wasn't her CVS than there was always a chance that her daddy could catch what she had. And with him having such a weak heart and overall immune system, the tiniest cold would send him to the hospital.

Closing her eyes she curled up into a tighter ball. She had been in her bed, but she came out onto the couch hoping to see Gar the minute he walked through the door. But now she was starting to regret this decision. It was cold out in the living room, and her bed gave her so much more leg room. Sniffling a bit she tried her best to fall back asleep...she wanted Gar to come home...when was he coming home?

Sammy
Back to top Go down
Gareth Winter
Gareth Winter

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Gar sighed as he quietly entered the flat. He'd left Miranda's office ten minutes earlier and headed to the market a block away from the flat he shared with Sam and picked up a gallon of orange juice, along with a pint of Rocky Road for himself. He needed some sugar, and it was comfort food. He wanted to check on Sam, but needed to get this stuff to the kitchen as soon as possible. As headed through the apartment, he thought of what had happened in Sam's boss's office. He'd gotten nowhere! He was no closer to understanding why two women that felt so deeply for Alexander Bailey hated each other so much.

He could understand Sam's way of thinking when it came to not wanting her father to be with Miranda, but to be honest, he felt that Alex had the right to be in a relationship with anyone that he chose, and it had been more than obvious to him that Miranda loved Sam's father with all her heart. And that was from the few minutes that he'd been talking to her.

Gareth closed the freezer door and turned around to get a glass for Sam's orange juice. He'd been gone way too long for her to believe that he'd been held up at the store. He was going to have to tell her where he had been.

He headed to their bedroom and entered slowly, seeing that Sam was in bed, the covers pulled tightly around her. Biting his lip, Gareth felt slightly guilty about leaving her alone so long. He took the juice to the bedside table and set it down, moving his hand to her cheek. Oh, no! She had a fever. He felt like such a jerk!

"Sammy, how long have you had the fever?" he asked, sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Samara Bailey
Samara Bailey

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Samara turned to Gareth and as gently as she could rested her head against his knee. She didn't know how long she had the fever exactly, but it didn't matter. They just had to let it run its course and it would leave her. She knew that Gareth would worry regardless, but she was sure it would not last more than twenty-four hours. Snuggling into his side she shrugged and closed her eyes again. She was so tired, she just wanted to lay with her beloved close by.

"I don't know baby," she whispered. "What took you so long? I missed you."

Taking his hand in her cold and clammy one she squeezed it gently and sighed. It didn't matter to her where he had been, just so long as he was there with her right then and there.

"That line must have been really long," she whispered. "Sorry I sent you out baby...next time I'll just have water."

She felt so horrible about sending him away, hopefully he wasn't too upset with her for making him drive for bloody orange juice. The more she thought about it the more disgusted with herself she became. Well no more, tonight Gareth wouldn't have to leave the house once.

"So...what held you up my love?"
Back to top Go down
Gareth Winter
Gareth Winter

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:27 am

Sam was about to become furious with him, because Gareth knew he couldn't hold onto the pretense that he'd gone to the store forever. Hell, he'd left work early that day to speak to Miranda in the first place, he shouldn't have stopped by the flat to check on Sam before going to the woman's office. Then she wouldn't have been left wondering where he was, and he wouldn't be struggling with the right way to tell her about what he'd actually done.

Or would he? Gareth bit his lip, thinking that he had to be sensible about this. Sam was going to find out from either him, Alex or Miranda that he'd gone to her place of work that day, it was best coming from him. It certainly wouldn't lessen the blow, but it would be better to reveal his deception now, than let it hide and Sam find out about it later and try to kill him.

"I didn't just go to the store," he told her. "I made a stop along the way, because I wanted to see if there was any way to resolve this problem you have with Miranda. I went to see her."

Gareth braced himself for the sure-to-be coming verbal and physical blows.
Back to top Go down
Samara Bailey
Samara Bailey

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Samara's eyes widened and she sat up fully in bed, despite the fact that her head was swimming and her body ached. How could Gareth have done that? Especially without asking her! She was going to get such an ear full when she went to work! Her father would never speak to her again if he knew that she hated Miranda! Or worse, he would leave her! Her father deserved more than anyone to be happy, and she felt like she was stealing that from him by existing. Tears sprung into her eyes and she could not keep herself from crying.

"Why....why Gar?" she sobbed. "Why did you do that?! Daddy...daddy...is going to be so upset!"

Turning away from him she lay down on the bed and sobbed into her pillow. She knew that her beloved had meant well, but he should have thought that move through more than just showing up at her bosses office! Now she was going to have to deal with the awkwardness when she went into work once she was better. If she ever got better, with how she felt at this point Samara was pretty sure she would be ill for the rest of her life.

"I feel like I might be sick," she whimpered. "He...he...he is going to be so sad... why did you do that Gar? Why didn't you just...just leave it alone?!"
Back to top Go down
Gareth Winter
Gareth Winter

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:23 am

Gareth sighed. He'd not done it to get her into trouble, he just wanted to know why the woman he loved and her father's girlfriend couldn't get along for anything. Now that he knew that Sam was being a little possessive of her father, he understood a little more, but he knew that she would have to let go eventually. Her father deserved to be happy, the same as his daughter did. He just didn't know what to do anymore. He sighed again and leaned against the wall.

"Sam, I never told her that you hate her. I just wanted to know why you two just seem to never get along. I didn't say one word about you hating her." He ran a hand through his dark hair. He just didn't know how to explain what he'd done without making it sound like he'd gone there to get her fired. Nothing could have been further from the truth, but he'd only ever heard Samara's side of the story, and never one to just go by one side without the other, he'd gone to find out why it was that Miranda hated the woman that he loved.

"The only thing that I ever asked her was why you two don't seem to get along while you're working. If that sounds like you hate her, then I'm sorry, but believe me, this has to be worrying Alex to no end. He's got to see the tension that Miranda feels against you. I just want you to be better. You've been sick so much lately and I know it has something to do with this. You didn't get your CVS this much before you started working there."

He left the room and went to the kitchen, taking out the ice cream and sat at the table, snarfing it down as fast as he could. Damn, why did life have to become so complicated when you turned into an adult?
Back to top Go down
Samara Bailey
Samara Bailey

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Samara sobbed when she realized that Gareth had left her. She didn't know what she had said to make him so angry, but it was clear it had been something offending. Turning on her side away from the door she pulled the blankets from her bed up around her. She didn't feel well, and with Gareth being gone that just made it feel worse. Samara had always been accustomed to taking care of her self while she was will...but when Gar came into the picture she had gotten used to being babied. She loved it, but when she went without sometimes it just broke her heart. Her father had always taken such good care of her when she was sick, but there were times when he couldn't go near her. Especially if she was contagious.

Closing her eyes she tried to sleep and ignore the lonely feeling that was sinking into her. She would just go back to the way she was and take care of herself. Gareth was mad...and although he didn't say that Samara knew it had to be true...especially how he just stormed out of the room. Shivering a bit she coughed, her fever was spiking, but Samara didn't have the strength to get out of bed and get aspirin. She had tried earlier in the day and nearly collapsed down the stairs to the kitchen. It was better to just let her body sweat it out naturally.

Of course, that would take longer than with medicine, and there was the mild possibility her body could overheat completely...but Samara didn't care at this point. She had made her beloved angry, and now she wasn't sure if he would come back to bed for her. More tears filled her eyes and facing the ceiling she let them slide, silently, down her face.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Winter
Gareth Winter

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:26 am

Gareth finished his ice cream and washed his spoon, along with the few other dishes that were in the sink. It saddened him to think that Sam hadn't been able to get out of bed to eat anything. He'd been hoping that she was getting better, but her having a fever today, it seemed that she was getting worse instead.

When the dishes were put away, he striaghtened up the rest of their little flat. He didn't know what else to do. Sam thought he'd gone to Miranda's office to create trouble and risk her job, but he'd really just wanted to know why there was so much tension between his beloved and her father's girlfriend.

To tell the truth, Gareth hadn't been surprised at what he'd learned. Sam was always protective of the men in her life. The more she loved them, the more she prowled around, ready to strike at the first person to hurt them. But Gar was sure that Miranda loved Alex, and would never do anything to hurt him, not intentionally.

Putting the broom and dust pan away, Gareth realized, maybe it wasn't Miranda personally that Sam hated, just the fact that it meant her father would sometimes be with another woman, and caring for her instead of his little girl. He felt a little sad. He thought he was supposed to be caring for her. And what was he doing? Cleaning their immaculate home.

He shook his head and went back up to their room, crawling into bed with his love and wrapping his arms around her.

"Sam, I'm sorry. Don't cry, I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying right here with you."
Back to top Go down
Samara Bailey
Samara Bailey

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:44 am

Samara looked up at Gareth and snuggled into him. She was so happy that he had come back that she couldn't even be angry anymore. She loved him so much, God...she didn't want a fancy wedding anymore. As far as she was concerned they could go to the justice of the peace right then and there and wed that way. She wanted it...she wanted to be Mrs. Samara Winter. Her father would probably kill her, but maybe she would be able to appeal to his romantic side. Then again...when it came to Sam her father seemed to lose his writing side of him.

"I love you Gareth," she whimpered. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...please don't leave me again."

Samara didn't know why she was apologizing, she actually wasn't too aware of anything she was saying. She felt so weak and tired, she just wanted to pass out and disappear into the mattress. She felt bad that Gareth had to take care of her. Of all the things he could be doing he was laying in bed with her watching her sleep. Maybe he didn't want to be married to her...maybe she needed to cut the chord and set him free. He deserved a girl that loved him...a girl that would treat him right...he deserved so much better than her.

"You...." she cried softly. "You deserve so much better than me Gareth...so much better...why do you put up with me?"
Back to top Go down
Gareth Winter
Gareth Winter

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Gareth snuggled Sam to him comfortingly. Why did she think that he didn't want her, or that she didn't deserve him? He loved her, end of story. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Only her. She'd had his heart since the day he'd first seen her at Hogwarts. It had just taken six and a half years, and one or two failed relationship attempts on his part for them to realize it. The relationships that he'd tried to have before had failed simply because he didn't have feelings for anyone but Samara.

He kissed the top of her head, rubbing her back gently. There had to be a way to get her to understand how much he loved her. He'd given her a ring, he wanted to marry her, so why was it that she still thought she should let him go? He didn't want to be let go. He wanted her to fight. To hold onto him with all her strength, to become like a tigress when another girl looked at him, because that was the way he was when another guy looked at her. She was the one that his heart wanted, and she would always be.

"Sam, I love you. I always will, and I want to be with you. I won't leave you. You are a wonderful woman, and will always have the key to my heart and soul."

He leaned forward and kissed her, softly, gently, and for quite a while, to let her understand he meant what he said.
Back to top Go down
Samara Bailey
Samara Bailey

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Samara closed her eyes against Gareth's lips and softly licked his lips. She loved his taste, his essence, everything about Gareth she pretty much adored. Hugging him to her she closed her eyes and began to drift off to sleep. She was so tired after episodes and this week had been so bad, so far everyday she had been forced to endure a CVS episode. More than once causing Gareth to have to come home early and take her to St. Mungo's to see her family's healer, Alec Fletcher. Of course Gareth never complained, but it still made Sam feel like shite that he had to run her around non-stop all the time.

Gently breaking the kiss she looked up into his beautiful eyes and stroked his cheek with her hands. He was so handsome to her, and Samara could not believe she had caught something so wonderful and sexy. Gently as she could she kissed him again, lifting herself up so that she was laying on top of him. He was so warm to her, and she could feel his heart beat against her chest as she laid against him.

"I love you Gar," she whispered gently. "I wish we could get married today...I want to be Mrs. Samara Winter. How angry do you think our folks would get if we just eloped tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Gareth Winter
Gareth Winter

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:50 pm

How upset would they be? Furious. He knew that Sam being Alex's only child, he would be very upset if he didn't have the honor of walking her down the aisle. And Gareth's own parents would be just as angry for not even being invited to see their eldest saying his wedding vows. Plus, Alex didn't even know that they were engaged! If they eloped, it would look as if they were trying to cover for something, even though nothing could be further from the truth.

Then there was the fact that he didn't want Sam to miss out on what should be the biggest day of her life, other than having children, but he didn't plan on that just yet. He wanted her to have everything. The dress, the cake, the reception. If they eloped, he'd feel horrible that she would miss out on that, and no matter what she said, he would know that she would forever be sad that she didn't get it for their actual wedding, even if she got it if they renewed their vows.

He kissed her forehead, nose, and mouth, lingering on her lips for a few moments. He would love for them to be married that night, but he wanted Sam to be happy, and not miss out on any part of their wedding. He, personally would be happy getting married in jeans, but for Sam, he would put on anything. A chicken suit, if that was what she wanted.

"Sam, I would love if we could be married tonight, but I'm thinking that our parents would be very angry if they didn't see us get married."
Back to top Go down
Samara Bailey
Samara Bailey

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Samara nodded and smiled gently. She knew that Gareth was right, they didn't need their parents mad at them. Especially with her father's surgery coming up. She knew that he was under a lot of stress and Samara didn't want to add to it. So they were not going to tell her daddy about the engagement until after he recovered. And because Miranda was such a work-a-holic, Samara knew that there would be some time for her to talk to her father about it while he was recovering.

"You're right baby," she smiled gently. "Sorry, I just get impatient..."

Taking his hand she gently kissed the top and closed her eyes. She didn't want to move from this spot. Her beloved was so warm, and just the fact that he was there was helping her feel better. Her fever radiated off her forehead, but she couldn't help but think that Gareth distracted her from it. He was so perfect, so wonderful, and Samara knew that with all her heart she could not live without him.

"I think I'm going to start looking at wedding dresses soon," she grinned. "I was thinking about something strapless...for a beach wedding? Wouldn't that be beautiful? During the night of a full moon? Oh...it sounds so lovely."
Back to top Go down
Gareth Winter
Gareth Winter

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Gar smiled. It sounded like Sam was starting to feel better. Probably because he was there with her, but she was feeling better at any rate. For that he was happy. He loved Sam dearly, and hated to see her in pain, or uncomfortable in any way. He kissed her forehead when she said that she was going to start looking for wedding dresses. He could already picture her in a white gown, and if they were on a beach, which sounded very appealing to him as well as it did her, he would have to start looking for what he was going to wear as well.

Gareth didn't have any idea of what he would be wearing, but he wouldn't dare ask Sam what her dress looked like when she picked it out. That would be just as much bad luck as if he were to see her in it before the wedding. Well, at least he thought so. He didn't want any details about her dress before the second that he saw her in it on the day they said their vows. He would start looking for his wedding clothes the same day that she started looking for her dress.

"Sam, that does sound wonderful, and I think that we should go with it. I want to marry you on a beach, any time of day, night, whatever we choose is more than fine with me. I just want to be your husband."

He kissed her again, pulling her closer to him. How had he managed to find love at his age, and to know that it would be for as long as he lived? He didn't know, didn't care. But he would be forever grateful.

"Are you feeling any better? So that you can drink your orange juice?" He grinned at the glass on the bedside table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a Rush (Open to Anyone)   In a Rush (Open to Anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a Rush (Open to Anyone)
Page 1 of 1