The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miles Maddox Snape
Hogwarts Prefect: Gryffindor
Miles Maddox Snape

I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle)   I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Miles smiled as Evie touched his cheek softly. He wasn’t sure if Evelyn even knew he was there. Of course she wouldn’t believe he could be there. How often had Alec actually humbled himself enough to admit that his sister belonged with Miles, and vice-versa? It just didn’t happen. Miles knew this was a big step. But all of these thoughts flooded away as Evelyn spilled her water all over herself. And he couldn’t use magic to help clean it. He grabbed the closest thing, an extra blanket, and placed it in her lap to dry up the liquid.

“Don’t worry about it, love. I’ve got it covered. Are you cold? Do you need to change your clothes?”

He wasn’t really trying to be dirty, he just wanted to help her. Of course he would love to see her naked, but today it was really only about making her comfortable. And he would do anything for her on that front. Even if it meant risking possible death from Alec for helping Evie into some clean clothes. He stood and looked around the room. He remembered that she was actually staying here while her father and step-mother were out of town. So he went to the dresser and sure enough, found some of her clothes. He blushed as he picked out clean knickers for her, as well as some pajama pants. But he had cared for Serenity when she was sick before, he would just treat this situation like that one. He could be a gentleman long enough to help her. He could also ask Alec to come back and help, but he wanted to be the one to take care of her right now. Alec would get all night.

He sat on the bed again, holding the towel to her and looking into her eyes.

“Would you like me to help you or do you want me to get Alec? You must be freezing, baby.”
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Rose Marks
Slytherin
Evelyn Rose Marks

PostSubject: Re: I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle)   I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Evelyn watched as Miles began to mop up the water and whimpering a bit she slipped out of the bed and began removing her pants. They were all wet too and she felt utterly gross. Removing her underwear next she took off her shirt and basically stood in front of Miles...well, dream Miles. There was no way Alec would have let him into the apartment. She knew her brother all too well, even though that was one thing about him she yearned to change. Shivering a bit she accepted the pair of panties Miles had in his hand and slipped them on.

Yawning a bit she staggered forward and lurched towards dream Miles. Merlin, she could grab him...maybe she was having a dream. There was no way she could be holding onto real Miles...real Miles was at home, probably with his own little sister. Well, it this was a dream she saw no harm in continuing with it. Looking up at her dream beloved she began kissing him passionately.

She managed to get her panties back up, but her top and actual pants were another issue altogether. Leaning against him she rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Was it possible to sleep within a dream? Well, Evelyn wasn't going to put it past herself to try...her eyes felt heavy and weighed down.

"Lay...with...me?" she croaked.
Back to top Go down
Miles Maddox Snape
Miles Maddox Snape

PostSubject: Re: I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle)   I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:00 am

Oh my God.

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.

That was all that Miles could think about as his beloved slipped out of her clothing and into his arms. She was breathtaking, and he wanted to make love to her so badly in this moment. God, he wanted to take her. But that would have been practically evil. In fact, it probably would have put him in some kind of special Hell reserved for only child molesters and people who abuse the elderly. Not only that, but he would have been killed once by Alec, and then once again by Healer Marks when he came back in town. But none of that was why he really didn't want to take advantage of her right now. Yes, he wanted to have sex with her someday. But he wanted her to be involved. He loved her very much, and the last thing he wanted was a quick shag just to say he had done it. He wanted to look into her eyes on their wedding night when he could finally call her his wife. Then they could properly make love to one another. So in this moment, there was only one proper thing to do.

Miles stood up and carried her gently to the bed. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead, very careful not to touch anything inappropriate, however much he might want to. He helped her lie down and pushed the pants onto her legs, and then up around her hips. Then he grabbed a tank top from her dresser and slipped it tenderly over her head, helping her arms through the holes and pulling it into place. Next, he helped move her to the back of the bed and tucked her into the covers. Only once she was safely in bed and under the covers, did he lie down next to her. He pulled her into his arms and laid back, gently pushing her head against his chest. He kissed her forehead once more and sighed. Damn his good upbringing, he really wished he could have touched her naked, more than just putting clothes on her.

He stroked her cheek softly and then started humming to her. This felt so nice and he liked the fact that Alec had left them alone for a little while. But once he came back and realized she was in different clothes, including panties, Miles was completely and utterly screwed. Oh well. It was worth being the one to be holding her right now.

"I love you, honey. And I'll be with you as long as you need me. Well, as long as he lets me stay, anyway. Don't be surprised if he makes me go home soon. I'm behind enemy lines right now. Who knows when I might get blown up."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Rose Marks
Slytherin
Evelyn Rose Marks

PostSubject: Re: I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle)   I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:57 am

Evelyn closed her eyes and snuggled Miles, trying to ignore the burning in her throat and the uneasiness in her stomach. She knew that after coming out of surgery that was common, but it didn't mean that Evelyn liked it any more. Still snuggling Miles she sighed, and whimpered. Even breathing hurt her throat, Merlin she could never imagine having this pain forever. She opened her eye briefly and contemplated what it would be like if she just...tried to sing. Just once, maybe she could still sing. Maybe Alec had come up with some magical procedure that could make her able to still sing. Wizards had so many medical cures, surely this one was a possibility as well. God, she prayed it to be...she needed something of her mother's that was all her own.

Gently swallowing she looked up at Miles and tried to sing the first bar to For Good, only...she couldn't get any noise to come out at all. She heard a squeak here and a squeak there where a few quarter and half notes should have been... but ultimately she could not sing. And that was how she knew that this was no longer a dream...this was the cold harshness of reality. This was a nightmare that the present day had presented her because the past couple of months had been too sweet. Tears filled her eyes and holding onto Miles she began to weep bitterly.

She couldn't tell him why she was weeping, but she trusted her beloved to figure it out. If he had heard her failed attempt at singing he could most likely pull the pieces together. Holding onto him tight she continued to sob into his arms.

"M-M-Mummy," she croaked. "I...I'm so-o...s-s-so-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Miles Maddox Snape
Miles Maddox Snape

PostSubject: Re: I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle)   I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:28 pm

God, it hurt hearing Evelyn talk like this...or NOT talking, in this case. Of course he knew that she had been trying to sing, he could almost hear her voice inside of his head because he knew it so well. And she couldn’t sing now, so he knew a piece of her was probably dying inside. But she had to know that she would get her voice back at some point. Or maybe she didn’t know that, and he would need to convince her of it. He sat up and turned seriously to her, wiping her tears away and gently shushing her.

“Evelyn baby, listen to me. You will be able to sing again...I know you will. You don’t need to apologize to your mother, I’m sure she knows. But maybe...maybe you could actually ask for her help. From the way you talk about her, she’s probably an angel of music now. I’m sure she could give you the power to overcome this. And I’ll help in whatever way I can. I promise.”

He leaned forward and kissed her lips softly. He loved her so much. And here she was, in physical and emotional turmoil, and there was nothing he could do about it. Or maybe he could. There was an actual healer in the house, even though he wasn’t the nicest of people. If anyone could help his beloved feel better, it was Alec.

“Have you had pain killers recently? You want me to go get your brother? I’m sure it won’t take all the pain away, but maybe it will help. Here...let me get you something to write with so you don’t have to talk.”

He looked around and saw a small notepad someone had already given her, but it had gotten wet from the earlier spill. So he grabbed another sheet of paper and her pen, then handed it to her. He stroked her hair gently behind her ear and waited for what she had to tell him.

Back to top Go down
Evelyn Rose Marks
Slytherin
Evelyn Rose Marks

PostSubject: Re: I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle)   I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:03 am

Evelyn whimpered and took the pen. Gently she wrote Alec on the paper, knowing that her brother was the person that she wanted to comfort her. She loved Miles, and she knew that Miles loved her back, but her older brother was the closest thing she had to her daddy right now. And if she couldn't have her daddy she would take the next best thing. Tears in her eyes she wrote that she loved him underneath Alec's name. They had been having some mild trouble with Miles accept Alec, as well as Alec accepting Miles...but maybe after today they would both be well for it.

Gently she handed the paper off to Miles and laid back on her bed. The sheets were still a bit damn from the water, but it wasn't that bad. And she wasn't going to complain and make Miles change the bed clothes. Closing her eyes she whimpered as she was forced to swallow again. Merlin, she would have taken getting the shit kicked out of her by Damion over this! How did anyone expect her to live like this for at least two weeks!? She was going to die!

Weakly she reached up and took Miles hand, giving it a warm squeeze. She did not want a fight...she just did not want one...but she wanted Alec, and right now he was the one that had the key to relieving some of her pain...she just prayed that Miles realized that as well.

"I...I love..." she whimpered, pointing to him.

Evelyn missed her voice, she wanted to talk again so she could tell Miles just how much she had loved him. She wanted to sing with him like they used to when he would sneak into her bedroom. Evelyn and him were going to miss out on those nights because of her stupid surgery and there was nothing anyone could do about it!
Back to top Go down
Miles Maddox Snape
Miles Maddox Snape

PostSubject: Re: I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle)   I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:21 am

Miles read the paper and tried extra hard not to grimace. Of course he knew she loved Alec, and he felt that it would always be hard for him to accept. Alec wasn't even her biological brother, but they had this strange connection that was hard to describe to people who didn't know them personally. He definitely understood the brother/sister thing, he had that with Serenity. But it felt different with Alec and Evie, maybe just because Alec was just such a natural douche...excluding him inviting him over today, that was actually quite cool. But normally, Alec was a selfish, over-protective Nazi, who would most likely kill him when he found out that Miles had changed Evelyn out of her clothing. But it had to be done, and Alec would have to agree.

So he stood and tucked her further into her covers, then he kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry, baby...I'll get him right now. One older brother, coming right up."

And hopefully there wouldn't be a boyfriend funeral to follow. Miles was too young to die. He had no doubt Alec could kill him either. Even with Miles' personal and family history with death eaters, Alec was bigger. And though it was hard to believe, Alec had more anger management issues than Miles, and everyone knew the Snape kid had a temper. But Alec? Miles had heard the guy had been close to killing someone when he'd been married to his first wife. Miles didn't even want to chance it, but he had to right now. He went downstairs and looked at the guy for a minute, trying to figure out how to start. He wasn't about to just hide the fact that he had just seen Evelyn naked...he knew Alec would find out. But how to tell him without getting castrated? He had no bloody clue. So he positioned himself behind a chair and held his wand tightly. Just in case.

"Alec? Evie wants you...she wrote it down. But there's something you should know first....um..."

He knew he shouldn't really be afraid...Alec wouldn't actually kill him, right? But even though Miles was full of male bravado, it was usually just a show. He could fight, but he didn't like getting his ass kicked, especially when he had recently recovered from a death eater attack. Alec couldn't be that bad, could he?

"Evelyn accidentally spilled water all over herself and I had to help her change. I know what you're thinking, but I swear to God, I did not take advantage of her. I was a complete gentleman...you can check my memories, or give me truth serum or whatever. Anyway...I thought you should know."

Deep breath, he said to himself. Just take a freaking deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Alec Fletcher
Hogwarts Staff: Healer: 24 yrs old
Alec Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle)   I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:50 am

Alec felt heat flood his face and torso, but it wasn't embarrassment. He was fucking pissed! Miles had helped Alec's baby sister out of her clothes? Oh, he was sure it was a real difficult chore for the horny teenager. Alec looked around and made sure his daughter wasn't around. If she even got a hint of her father being mean to Miles, he would never hear the end of it. And technically he wasn't going to be mean, he was just going to scare the living shit out of the kid. He stalked forward and stood mere inches from Miles' face. They were about the same height, so that didn't really help with the intimidation factor that Alec was going for. But Miles was a puny little stick...Alec at least had some meat on his bones. He also had a strange kind of dark grin, and a gleam in his eye that would suffice to instill fear in the boy in front of him.

"You listen to me...I swear to Jesus and all that is holy...if you did touch her in any way that was NOT pure, I will lay into you like a ton of fucking bricks. But for some reason, I'm going to believe you tonight. I don't really know why...we'll just go with it."

He cleared his throat and crossed his arms menacingly over his chest.

"But I am the healer, here. Next time my patient needs a change of clothes, I will do it, or I will ask my wife to do it. You got it? I know Evelyn swears up and down that you two will not have sex before marriage, but there is no point in pushing the boundaries as far as you can go. You may think I'm just an overprotective ass, but I know what I'm talking about. Sex is powerful, especially between two people who love each other. And yes, I know you love her and she loves you. But she is too young for that kind of intimacy on a number of levels and I will be damned if I see her going down that path too soon, you got me? Nod if you understand...good."

He walked past the teenager and up the stairs to Evelyn's temporary room. He opened the door quietly and gave her a warm smile. He loved seeing that she was awake, but he could tell she wasn't happy. So he went to her and pulled her into a hug.

"You still feeling lousy, baby girl? Let me know what you need and it's yours."

He placed his hand on the bed, then immediately pulled it up.

"Oh...you have wet sheets. Miles helped your clothes off, but he couldn't be bothered to change the sheets? Typical. Anyway...we can fix that really soon...MILES! Get in here!"

Alec waited, slightly impatient, then picked Evie up into his arms and handed her to Miles.

"Since you can't do magic without getting your ass kicked out of school, you get to hold her while I do the fancy shit."

He flicked his wand and the wet sheets immediately removed themselves and Alec summoned new ones on, making the bed with a few simple charms. Then he gestured for Miles to return her to her bed and Alec helped tuck the covers around his sister.

"There now...a bit more comfortable, sweetheart?" He said with a smile, placing a gentle hand on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Rose Marks
Slytherin
Evelyn Rose Marks

PostSubject: Re: I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle)   I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:10 am

Evie held Alec's hand for a minute and turned to her beloved. He looked so sad and dejected....and Evie couldn't have that. She loved her Miles with everything in her, and she knew part of the reason for him to be in such a disposition was because Alec was being a prick. She looked up at her brother and sighed. She just loved them both so much, but it was hard loving them at the same time when they both HATED one another with a burning passion. She wished that just for one day, Alec could see the good in Miles. It always made her wonder what it was going to take. If she was going to have to be in mortal danger for Alec to see that Miles would save her. She just didn't understand it.

Taking out her notepad she began scribbling a quick message to her brother. Looking up at him with pleading eyes she sniffled, hoping that today he would take his generosity one step further and value her request. He said that anything she wanted was hers...surely that would mean this as well.

'I want you to be nicer to Miles,' it read, her neat scrawl. 'He was trying to help and he didn't do anything wrong...it would have been the same if you had been the one to undress and redress me...please be nice to him, he means a lot to me. And with daddy not being here, I need you both...okay?'

She drew a heart next and pointed to it then to Alec, hoping that he would understand it meant she loved him with all of her heart and that she just wanted them to get along for the two weeks she was bedridden. She knew it was pushing her luck, but maybe she could convince Alec to let Miles spend a couple nights. He was eventually going to have to go back to work, or take care of Lexi...and Evie did not want to be alone. When she was sick at her house her daddy would spend all of his time taking care of her. It was like nothing else in the world existed. And she knew that she didn't get that often now, but it were those memories that she held onto.

She turned to Miles and turned to a blank page.

'I love you,' she wrote. 'Thank you for changing my clothes...come sit with us?'

It was not fair that Miles had to take turns with Alec when it came to holding her hand or snuggling her. He was her boyfriend and future husband, Alec needed to accept the fact that he wasn't going anywhere. More than that, they needed to find some common ground other than their jealous love for her.

"Water?" she whispered, her throat feeling parched and sore once more.
Back to top Go down
Alec Fletcher
Alec Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle)   I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Alec read his note again and sighed. God, he did not want to try getting along with Miles. The kid was an arrogant punk and Alec was sure it would be like pulling teeth to try and be friends with him. But the thing that scared Al more was that they might actually start getting along. Alec liked causing a dramatic scene, what would he have if he didn't have his hatred for Miles? Well, when he really thought about it, Miles hadn't done anything so particularly heinous, except for dating Evelyn, who was three years younger. But he hadn't ever really hurt her, except for the times when he had moronically broken up with her. But Alec couldn't really judge that, he had done the same to Michelle multiple times. He understood the feeling of being inadequate, and he assumed that was how Miles felt with Evie. Who wouldn't? She was spectacular.

He stood and poured Evie a glass of water the old-fashioned way, then he brought it back to her, gently guiding her to sit up.

"Sip it slowly, love. You might injure yourself if you try it too fast."

He turned to Miles and worked on calming his features so that it didn't look too much like he hated him. He could be nice, right? It wasn't that hard. Alec was an adult, he could do this. As long as he didn't see Miles trying to make-out with his sister, he would be okay. He pursed his lips, trying to decide what to say. Maybe the problem was that Alec didn't have very many friends that were guys. He spent most of his time at work or with his family, and Randall was the only guy there. He got along with his father, of course...but he was his dad. Alec didn't know how to do the whole...talking...thing with another guy. It was strange. So he went to an easy subject. Sports.

"So, Miles...you follow American football much, or just quidditch?"

Damn, this was awkward...but it was what Evelyn had asked for, and by God, he was going to try.
Back to top Go down
Miles Maddox Snape
Miles Maddox Snape

PostSubject: Re: I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle)   I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:48 pm

Miles cocked his one eyebrow at Alec and was almost tempted to snort. But he could see that hopeful look in Evie's eye and he sighed. He almost felt like she was dying...he knew she wasn't, and thanked God everyday for that...but seeing her so sad and broken...the one thing in her world being stolen from her...he could swear that he was watching part of her life fade away. Tears filled his eyes briefly but he quickly blinked them away and turned back to Alec.

"Huh?" he breathed. "No...sorry...never had much of an interest for muggle sports..."

He didn't mean for it to come out that cold, but it was true. Miles had been raised in a magical family. Sure his father had a telly, but they rarely watched it. It was more or less there for Rennie and him to enjoy when they were bored and had nothing else to do. Miles didn't really like television all that much to begin with. Cable sucked, and he always had better ways of spending his time...like with his Evie. Gently as he could he took Evie's hand and gave it a warm squeeze.

He glanced back up at Alec and sighed, he just didn't know what to talk about when it came to this man. Mostly because Miles knew that all he saw was a punk. Evie said that they were both so alike and he just could never wrap his head around such a notion, but he no longer argued with her about it...knowing that to Evelyn that was one of the highest compliments.

"So...Al," he said, kicking his feet a bit. "How's your sister doing? She's been over her cancer for quite some time now? And I heard she got married...how are the two of you doing?"

He knew that he didn't really know much about Rachel, but he had gone to school with her and she had always been the nicest girl. Helped those who didn't deserve it, smiled when it wasn't needed, laughed when everyone yearned to hear it...just like Evie.
Back to top Go down
Alec Fletcher
Alec Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle)   I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Alec smiled when he thought of Rachel. She was doing well, that was for sure. But he was a little upset that she was trying to get herself knocked up. She was still so young, and he thought she should spend her time traveling, or seeing the world. Rachel had been through so much in her young life...losing both parents, having an abusive boyfriend, getting hit by a car, having cancer...she didn't need to be tied down to a family at this stage. But she was concerned that she might get cancer again and she wanted to be sure that she could be a mother before that happened. So he supposed he could somewhat understand that. He just didn't want his little sister growing up so fast. Little too late for that, he thought. He turned back to Miles and sighed.

"She's doing well. The cancer hasn't shown any sign of returning, and yeah, she did get married. I don't necessarily get along with Gavin all that well, but he's good for Rachel. And he's good to her. Her ex-boyfriend was an abusive asshole, and Gavin treats her respectfully. I like that. You treat Evelyn respectfully too...so thanks for that."

He smirked softly, knowing his words were probably a shock to the both of them. It was no secret he thought Miles had sexual intentions when it came to Evelyn. But Alec also had to admit that the kid truly loved her. And whether he liked it or not, Evelyn was growing up, just as Rachel had. He had to let her be free to make her own choices. He would still give his opinion when needed, but overall, she needed to decide this...mistake or not.

"Now...I think that's enough random talk, don't you think? Evelyn, you need your rest. And we will both stay with you as long as you like. You won't have to worry about us killing each other while you sleep, either. Where you are concerned, we are on neutral ground. And maybe someday...we can even be friends," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Rose Marks
Slytherin
Evelyn Rose Marks

PostSubject: Re: I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle)   I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Evelyn held Miles's hand in her left and Alec's in the right. She didn't want either one of them to go, and maybe while she slept they would bond more and more. She just wanted Miles to see how beautiful Alec was and she wanted Alec to see how wonderful Miles was. They were both so alike and she supposed that was why she loved them so much. But when Alec heard that Miles was so much like him, rather than being proud that Evie had found someone wonderful to love....he flipped out and thought that Miles was just looking for a quick shag. Alec could be a real bonehead at times. He thought so little of himself and she supposed that was why he had no faith in Miles.

And Miles...Miles was just as bad if not worse. He broke up with her more times in a month than Alec and Michelle had done in their lifetime. Every time he screwed up he tried to leave her, and they would get into this huge fight over who was the worse lover. Sometimes Evelyn considered asking Candice Bauer to be their marriage counselor but then she realized that Miles and her weren't married just yet.

Her boys caused her such stress, and neither of them would stop. Alec and Miles would never stop belittling themselves and Evelyn would never be able to convince them how wonderful they were. It was almost enough to make her cry...but she knew that in the end they would be okay...and she wouldn't change them in any way. Closing her eyes she kissed the top of Miles's hand and then Alec's...she just loved them so much.

"I...love you..." she whimpered, her eyes falling close. "Both..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle)   I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Don't WANT them Out! (Alec/Michelle)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2