The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Little One *Randall, Michelle*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec Fletcher
Hogwarts Staff: Healer: 24 yrs old
Alec Fletcher

Little One *Randall, Michelle* Empty
PostSubject: Little One *Randall, Michelle*   Little One *Randall, Michelle* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:26 am

Alec was late. No, he could not be late again! Randall had promised him an actual write-up next time because he felt that Alec was abusing the privilege of having his usually laid-back father as mentor. But with Michelle leaving to photograph the sunrise for a Prophet piece, and Lexi needing to get to daycare, it was almost impossible to get to work on time. Today however, he did not have those excuses. Today he was just late and he was going to hear about it for the next few weeks, at least.

He had just gotten his shoes on, when a knock sounded on the door. He grumbled under his breath and rushed down the stairs, two at a time. He was surprised to see his ex-wife standing before him, with their newborn son in her arms. Katy had tears running down her cheeks and he thought something might have happened to her boyfriend. Not that Alec would have minded all that much, but he was not cold-hearted enough to wish something bad to happen to Russel.

"Katy? What are you doing here? You're not dropping him off, are you? I would love to take him, but I gotta get to work. It's not my day anyway, right?"

Katy was visibly shaking and from the arm that wasn't holding Will, she dropped a handful of baby equipment on Alec's doorstep.

"I'm leaving, Alec."

She said that statement as if it was something he should have readily understood. Leaving for the day? For a month? Forever? Leaving Will? Leaving WITH Will forever? His heart stopped in his throat and he gripped the door jam.

"Please tell me what you are talking about," he said, attempting to keep his voice under control.

"I said I'm leaving. That's it. I can't handle this anymore. He is so...so needy. And I love him, but I just...I feel like I'm going to kill myself if I hear him cry anymore. You were right. Everyone was right, I am not cut out to be a mother. My father was abusive, and now...now I think I might be too. I haven't hurt him, don't worry. I don't want to give myself that possibility. I want to leave now before I have a chance to damage him. And I can't look into his face anymore and see you. It's too painful."

The scene played with Alec's brain. She was standing before him, rocking her child in her arms lovingly, but she was giving him up. It just did not compute for Alec.

"Give him to me," he said coldly.

She handed Alec his son, and he took the child into the living room and set him in his little swing to rock. Then he went back out to Katy and grasped her upper arm, firmly pushing her further into the yard.

"Are you insane? Have you lost your fucking mind? Are you actually considering leaving him for his entire life? Not letting him get to know his mother?! Damn, Katy. I knew you were a self-involved, selfish bitch, but this just takes the cake right here. You do realize that this in and of itself may damage him for the rest of his life. You get that, don't you? Your own mother died, and you are leaving that precious boy in there?! How in the HELL can you do this?! ANSWER ME, GOD DAMMIT!"

She jumped at his words and more tears fell from her eyes.

"He's...he's better off without me. We both know that. Just let me go, Alec."

He grabbed her arm again, but not forcefully enough to hurt her. Just enough to scare the shit out of her.

"If you leave him...you are NEVER coming back. This is IT, Katy. You leave, and you are not his mother anymore. It's the end of the line, do you understand? No coming back in a few months, no changing your mind. You can never see him again, is that what you really want?"

She shook her head. "No...but that doesn't change the fact that this is what we both need."

He shook his head, his face livid, and he released her arm.

"Get the fuck off of my property."

She cried more tears as she stared up at him. Alec was so tall compared to her. Their son would grow up to be a fine young man someday. And Alec would make sure that would happen.

"Please, just let me say goodbye to him."

For a split second, Alec contemplated not letting her. But he had a soft heart and he ended up relenting and letting her go past him and inside the apartment. Alec was now crying as he followed her and watched her pull their little boy into her arms and rock him for a few more minutes. She whispered things in his tiny ear and kissed him softly all over his face before bringing him back to Alec.

"Your daddy will take good care of you, I promise," she said, her voice catching on the last word.

She placed him in Alec's arms and he held on tight as if his son would try to follow. Then she stood up and kissed Alec on the cheek and he wanted to burn the very memory from his soul.

"Goodbye, Alec."

She kissed the baby again and stifled a sob, before running back to her car. Alec dazedly stood there, softly rocking his son and waiting for something to bring him out of his reverie. And that something was the baby's cry. He looked down at him and realized he had forgotten to ask Katy if Will had eaten already. He slowly moved to the couch and took out his cell phone. Michelle was the first one he called, but she must not have heard her phone. So he dialed Randall.

"D-dad?" He stuttered.

"I need your help, can you come to my apartment now? No, I know you're working...Dad...Dad! Seriously, shut up and listen! Katy's gone. She left Will here, and she left. Permanently. I need you here now to help me figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do."

[1028]
Back to top Go down
Randall J. Marks
Head of Ward: Spell Damage: 36 yrs old
Randall J. Marks

PostSubject: Re: Little One *Randall, Michelle*   Little One *Randall, Michelle* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Randall had been angry at first when he realized that Alec wasn't at work, and he had seriously contemplated suspending the boy for two weeks and leaving him for Michelle to take care of. However when he got the phone call from Alec explaining to him what had happened he could almost kick himself for even thinking about it. Grabbing his coat from the closet he asked Aiden to take care of some of his patients while he took care of his son. And of course his superior Healer agreed. And with one fateful pop Randall was in front of Alec's apartment.

Not even waiting for an invitation upon entering he raced into the apartment and rushed to Alec's side. He knew this would happen...deep in the back of his mind he had always known Katy to be a horrible mother. He had suggested that Alec take Will to begin with, but this...this was just despicable! How could that stupid woman think she could just walk away from something as important as this! Randall would chop off one of his own legs before he left his baby! And as if Will had been nothing she just passed him off to Alec!

"Al," he cooed gently. "What happened? Better yet, don't answer that...something tells me I already know...I am so sorry lad."

Taking his son into a hug he felt a small form wiggle between them. He looked at his grandson and as gently as he could he took his fingers through the soft tuft of hair.

"She doesn't deserve him," he said gently. "She never did...what can I do to help, scamp?"

Randall looked up at his son, his gaze warm and trusting. It was no secret to anyone that Randall loved his boy. Sure they could fight, smack, and go at one another's throats, but that did not change the fact that he loved his boy to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Alec Fletcher
Alec Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Little One *Randall, Michelle*   Little One *Randall, Michelle* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Alec felt himself shaking from nervousness and fear. He had never been afraid to hold his child before, but the finality of Katy leaving was beginning to sink in. Thank God he had Michelle, because he knew that her heart would immediately accept Will as her own son. But that did not mean that this would be easy. Especially on his little boy. He may have only been alive for a few weeks, but he knew his mother. And now she was never coming back. He wished he could go back in time and throttle Katy, but he doubted he actually would have been able to do such a violent thing to a woman. Even if she was such an evil whore.

He looked back up to his father and sighed, trying not to flip out any further.

"I'm not sure what you can do...I suppose some flexibility with the work schedule over the next few weeks would be nice. Will is too young for the daycare, so I'll have to talk to Michelle and work something out with her schedule. And maybe Shelby can take him whenever she has a free day? God, I don't know, Randall...I love my son, but I wasn't prepared to have sole custody. It will be hard; not for me, but for him. I only hope I can be enough."

He brought the tiny baby up to his lips and kissed his cheek softly.

"But you and I are going to get through this, aren't we, buddy? You and me...Lexi and Michelle...we're a family now. And your grandpa is going to help us too."

He smiled through his pain, but the moment didn't last long before Will began to whimper in his arms.

"Are you hungry, little one? Damn, you probably need milk, and I don't have the right equipment for it. I suppose we'll have to get a bottle and some formula. Dad...can you take him while I go get formula? I'm pretty sure Michelle has diapers somewhere, but Katy was going to nurse him."

He would have called his ex-wife a bitch right about that time, but his son was listening.
Back to top Go down
Randall J. Marks
Randall J. Marks

PostSubject: Re: Little One *Randall, Michelle*   Little One *Randall, Michelle* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Randall took young William into his arms and cradled him close. He just adored this little boy with all of his heart. And if Alec needed any type of help he would give it willing. He knew that he was going to spoil his grandson, just as he had done with his granddaughter. It was just a large vicious cycle. Kissing the top of the little boys head he smiled and settled himself comfortably in Alec's chair. He did not mind watching the little one at all. It reminded him of a time when he had been able to hold Evelyn this way.

"Of course I will watch him Alec," he cooed. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere but here right now."

He could not believe that this was something Alec and Katy had made! Well Alec yes, but he had always known that Katy would never be a good mother. She was far too self involved, far too selfish, and he knew that if that woman ever dared to come back he would send her off with a boot shoved up her ass. She would never harm this little angel, not so long as air filled his lungs.

"Oh," he cooed, against little Will's forehead. "You look so much like your daddy, yes you do. I can see you being a heart breaker when you grow up little man."

Smiling warmly he began rocking Will and looked up to Alec.

"Go on, son," he said gently. "I promise to take good care of the little tyke."
Back to top Go down
Alec Fletcher
Alec Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Little One *Randall, Michelle*   Little One *Randall, Michelle* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Alec smirked. Of course he knew that Randall would take care of his son. That was why Randall was the second person he had thought to call, right behind his wife. His father would be around no matter what, whether he wanted him to or not. And right now, he not only wanted him, he needed him. And more importantly, Will needed him. Alec leaned over and kissed his little boy on the forehead, then he got up and clapped Randall on the shoulder.

"Thanks, Dad. I'll try to be quick."

Going to the grocery store was not always easy. He knew he would have to drive there so the muggles wouldn't get suspicious. So he hurried to his car and drove to the nearest store that would sell everything he needed. He hurried down the aisles as fast as he could, grabbing some things for dinners throughout the week, as well as some extra snacks for Lexi. But when he got to the baby aisle, he was completely lost. There were so many types of formula that he almost had a brain freeze! And there were even more options for bottles! He decided to get as much as possible, and they could return what they didn't use.

The girl at the checkout counter looked at him like he was a little insane, but he just smiled tensely and shrugged his shoulders.

"He's new, we don't know what he likes yet."
Back to top Go down
Randall J. Marks
Randall J. Marks

PostSubject: Re: Little One *Randall, Michelle*   Little One *Randall, Michelle* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Randall was laying on his back on the sofa, with little William on his chest. He was tired, but it was not this little one's fault. All in all he was a pretty calm baby, complete opposite of Evelyn. That little girl used to cry constantly, he had always thought it was because she did not like him. But he found that it was just a moodiness that seemed to follow her to teen-hood. Gently rubbing William's back he took his wand and summoned a small, blue, baby blanket. He was grateful for the nap time. Merlin, what he wouldn't have gave for Shelby and Evelyn to submit to a freaking nap time. Both those women were running him absolutely ragged.

"Oh little one," he yawned. "Wait until you meet the women in my life."

Closing his eyes he snuggled farther into the couch, still holding little Will on top of him and began to fall asleep. He knew that he would have to wake up eventually, but at the present moment Randall was just so comfortable...he could not resist taking a short nap.
Back to top Go down
Alec Fletcher
Alec Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Little One *Randall, Michelle*   Little One *Randall, Michelle* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:14 am

Alec came back to his apartment with his horde of groceries. As he passed the living room to get to the kitchen, he saw his son and his father sleeping on the couch and he couldn't help but smile. No matter how often Alec had seen the angry, tough side of Randall Marks, he knew the man was just a soft teddy bear. Especially when it came to children. He was always so tender with Evie when she was little, and now he would get to do that with Will. And soon Shelby would have the twins, and Randall would be up to his ears in babies. That image made Alec laugh softly to himself.

After he had put the groceries away, Alec quietly went and grabbed his camera. He snapped a quick picture of Randall and Will, then he took a seat in the chair next to the sofa where they slept. He sighed, thinking about what a change this would be. What would Lexi think of this arrangement? She had met her baby brother, but she had no idea what she would be in for with the baby living here. God, he prayed that wouldn't be a problem.

He felt his phone vibrate with a text message and he took it out to check on what it said. The message was from Rachel.

"Hey, how's it going? Do you get to see Will today?"

He smirked. How did she always know something was up? It was like his little sister had a sixth sense about these things. He texted her back immediately.

"You should come over when you get a minute. I need to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Noelle Brodie
Ministry Staff: Department of International Magical Cooperation Level 5 Trainee: 19 yrs old
Rachel Noelle Brodie

PostSubject: Re: Little One *Randall, Michelle*   Little One *Randall, Michelle* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:55 am

Rachel smiled from over her phone, she knew that something was wrong. Her brother and her had a bond that just let her know these things. They were connected that way. When Alec was sick, she knew. When he was sad, she knew. When he was troubled, angry, depressed, or drunk...Rachel Noelle Fletcher knew.

"I'll be over in a minute, Alec."

Pulling her phone away from her face she hung up and stood from her desk. She had been translating some forms for Minister Dumbledore, but she was sure that the man would understand if she left. He had offered her break hours ago, she was certain that he would not mind her taking it right then and there. After sending a small note to her superior, as well as the Minister himself she set off to apparate to her brother's house.

A pop and a few staggering steps later she was in front of Alec's little apartment. Taking out her house key she opened the door an let herself inside. Setting her purse down on the coffee table she stopped completely when her eyes fell on Randall.

"AWE!" she beamed. "That is sooo cute!"

Pulling out her cell phone she snapped a quick picture and turned to her brother.

"Was that why you called me over?" she cooed. "If it is it is much appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Alec Fletcher
Alec Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Little One *Randall, Michelle*   Little One *Randall, Michelle* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Alec smiled at Randall and Will once again, then he gently took Rachel's hand and guided her to the kitchen where they could speak without waking them. He ran a hand through his hair as he once again surveyed the stacks of formula tins he had recently purchased. If that didn't tell Rachel that something strange was going on, he didn't know what would.

"Well...don't freak out, because I know you, and I know you're going to want to go kill her. So first, take a deep breath and remember that I think I have everything covered."

He took her hands and looked down at her as calmly as possible.

"Katy left. She brought Will to me, said she couldn't handle being a mother anymore, and she left. So thank God I have Michelle, because my son needs a mother. And his turned out to be a cowardly little bitch. And you can quote me on that."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Noelle Brodie
Ministry Staff: Department of International Magical Cooperation Level 5 Trainee: 19 yrs old
Rachel Noelle Brodie

PostSubject: Re: Little One *Randall, Michelle*   Little One *Randall, Michelle* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Rachel's eyes narrowed and she felt her eyebrow twitch. That no good, indecent, little BITCH! Kill her?! Kill her?! No, she was not going to kill her! She was going to skin her alive and tie her to a fucking ant hill! She was going to make that bitch literally BEG for death! Once Rachel was done with that girl, she would welcome death! She would have a mat set out prepared for her to wipe her feet on! Of course the mat was the entrance to FUCKING Hell! Squeezing Alec's hand because she was to the point of fucking exploding she put a sickly sweet face on.

"Well," she hissed. "Isn't that interesting."

Gently as she could she stood up on her tiptoes and kissed her brother's cheek. She was going to take care of this, oh...she was going to take care of this. Biting her lower lip once more she looked up at him. This might be the last time she saw him...without the bars of Azkaban separating them.

"I want you to know I love you, okay?" she smiled.

And releasing his hand she grabbed her wand, leaving her purse on the table, and set out of the house...running as fast as she could down the street.
Back to top Go down
Alec Fletcher
Alec Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Little One *Randall, Michelle*   Little One *Randall, Michelle* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Alec's eyes widened and he shot out of the apartment and down the street after his sister. God, he could not let her actually hurt Katy! Rachel could not go to Azkaban, and he knew that if his sister got her hands on Katy right now she actually might try to strangle her.

"Rachel! RACHEL, STOP!"

He called after her, but she was so far ahead of him. Even with his long legs, he couldn't seem to catch up. He took out his wand and pointed it at her.

"Immobulus!"

He continued to run at her, not paying any attention as to whether the spell hit her or not. He closed the gap and pulled her into his arms as soon as he had reached her. He turned her to face him and shook her lightly just to get her attention.

"Just stop and listen to me for one fucking minute, alright? Geez! Look, I'm pissed at her too. But think about it....she left. It means she's out of our lives for good this time. And if she ever does come back, I have all the proof and ammunition I need to take Will from her permanently. Yes, she's an awful bitch for leaving him. But don't you think my son will be better off? Besides, how will you find her? She's gone Rach. I say just let her go. But I'll tell you what....if she ever comes back, you can have the first go at her."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Noelle Brodie
Rachel Noelle Brodie

PostSubject: Re: Little One *Randall, Michelle*   Little One *Randall, Michelle* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Alec's spell had missed her, but it had caused her so much shock that she had practically stopped right in mid step. Turning to Alec she felt him shake her out of her trance. Feeling tears come to her eyes she wrapped her arms tight around him and rested her head on his shoulder. Rachel never had been one to think clearly when she was angry. It was a weakness she had, but she knew that if Alec hadn't stopped her she probably would have gone as far as to murder that bitch.

"Alec," she whimpered. "I'm so sorry...she never deserved you...she never deserved Will...I always knew...I always knew! God, I hate her so much! I hate her so much for you!"

She felt several tears fall down her face, but she just held onto Alec. It took some serious hate for a person to get Rachel so mad that she was in tears. She didn't know what else to do, other than cry. If Alec wasn't going to let her beat the living snot out of the woman, she was going to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little One *Randall, Michelle*   Little One *Randall, Michelle* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little One *Randall, Michelle*
Page 1 of 1