The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Shut Up Alec (Alec)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Randall J. Marks
Head of Ward: Spell Damage: 36 yrs old
Randall J. Marks

Shut Up Alec (Alec) Empty
PostSubject: Shut Up Alec (Alec)   Shut Up Alec (Alec) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:54 am

Randall was worried, and for once his worried pertained to matters of himself. His son always said that he never thought about his own health enough well now he was actually concerned about it. However he did not know how to approach it. He was pretty sure it was nothing, he had gotten headaches before...but this one was far to similar to the first one he had endured. The light made him cringe in pain and his stomach was churning inside of him. He had locked his office door from all the people on the outside world and had even gone as far to cast charms on all the windows so they would remain tinted and his head would ache a little less. Closing his eyes he massaged his temples, God he felt sick.

Moving from his desk he went over to the couch and gingerly sat down. Maybe he was just coming down with something. Everyone had gotten sick in his family, excluding Shelby and his boy Alec...maybe it was just his turn at Hell. He was happy that Shelby was at home nursing a recovering Evie, because he wasn't sure he would return home for her to see him like this. Evelyn worried when he got ill, as did his wife...and he didn't want to put any unneeded stress on anyone or anything. So he would set up a bed in his office for the evening and tell his beloved he was working late.

The only obstacle he saw was getting Alec to believe him. His son practically saw through him when he was sick and he just knew that this would result in them having another fight. He wasn't sure how long the fight would last for, but he knew that it would be a pretty severe one. Hell, they all were...Randall and Alec were never known as a father and son that could only do things half way. Closing his eyes once more he felt an all too familiar chill take his spin and reaching weakly over the back of the sofa he pulled a blanket down on top of him and tried to get at least one hour relief of this horrible headache.

Only it was clear that not everyone was willing to let him have his hour of peace.
Back to top Go down
Alec Fletcher
Hogwarts Staff: Healer: 24 yrs old
Alec Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Alec (Alec)   Shut Up Alec (Alec) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Where in the hell was Randall? Alec had been doing so well on his shift that he hadn’t even searched for his father for the entire morning. Well now it was lunch time, and Alec needed someone to pay for his food. So he walked to Randall’s office and knocked before entering. But something was definitely wrong. It was oddly quiet in here...and it was dark. But Randall was here. He could see his form in the darkness of the office. Alec raised an eyebrow and moved over to him. He pulled a chair next to the couch and surveyed his father meticulously before pulling his wrist into his own hand and taking his pulse. He looked into his eyes and felt his forehead for any sign of fever.

“Uh huh. So, you trying to hide this from me? You know as well as I do that it’s not possible. Let me guess...you don’t want to let Shel or Evie know or they would worry too much and coddle you? So I suppose that leaves me.”

He shook his head frustratedly and immediately went to the potion’s cabinet. He grabbed everything Randall would possibly need, and brought it over to him. Now, actually getting him to take anything, that would be the challenge. His father was extremely stubborn, especially when it came to accepting help. He was so used to being the one that helped everyone else, that Alec knew his pride would be in the way. But Alec needed Randall healthy, so he would put his foot down about this. And if that meant that Randall would kick his ass later, then so be it. Alec felt like he could at least hold his own against his old man.

“You don’t look like you’re in any position to fight me, so let’s not waste energy trying. Now tell me your symptoms and I can start treating you.”

Alec

Back to top Go down
Randall J. Marks
Randall J. Marks

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Alec (Alec)   Shut Up Alec (Alec) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:12 am

Randall groaned, why was it always Alec? Why couldn't it have been another trainee that didn't really care about him. Granted, Randall was good to all of his trainee's so pretty much all of them cared about him...but why Alec?! Alec was the one that would annoy the bloody hell out of him just so he could take care of him in the end. Well Randall would argue, he could take care of himself. He was sure that it wasn't a brain tumor so that just meant he was sick...no big whoop. He was sure that he could take his potions on his own and be back on his feet within the hour. Of course, explaining something like that to his hard headed son was impossible. His boy would yell at him, threaten him, and throw the world's biggest tantrum to get his way and Randall just did not have the energy to deal with that.

"I don't know what you are talking about," he breathed. "I am fine, just a bit tired."

Among other things...he felt nauseous, disoriented, and overall gross....but that was something to keep from Alec. Randall hated being coddled, he was the rock of his family. He could not afford to show weakness. He was the man that everyone went to for help, the man that took care of his family when they were sick, he never expected his family to take care of him when he was sick. It was something that he had always thought he could do himself. And usually he did a fairly decent job....today was just an off day.

"Did you finish all your reports?" he asked weakly. "Why don't you let me see them and I can send you off with more assignments...or you can go home and spend some time with Will and Celle?"

Yes, he had stooped to bribing his son into leaving him alone. Of course Alec had probably come down just to borrow money anyway. And Randall always gave it to him, that was just how he was...however that did not excuse the fact that he wanted his boy OUT of is office!
Back to top Go down
Alec Fletcher
Alec Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Alec (Alec)   Shut Up Alec (Alec) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:42 am

Alec shook his head. God, why was this man so stubborn about asking for help? One would think that after having Alec remove a freaking BRAIN TUMOR from Randall's head, he would be able to ask for help now for a trifling cold. One might think that, but they would be dead wrong. Randall was more stubborn than Evelyn, and THAT was saying something. He probably wasn't more stubborn than Rachel, but not many people could top that feat. Alec raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest.

"No freaking way, old man. You are not getting rid of me that easily, I don't care what you do to me. Listen...I know you are a damn incredible healer, and you can take care of yourself. But what's the point of having a son who's also a healer, if you don't let me help you? No, I am not leaving, and I have finished with my rounds. So any whining you try to give me will go unnoticed."

Now, normally Alec would have started performing diagnostics checks. It was what his mentor, the man lying miserably before him, had taught him to do. But he really didn't feel like getting his wand...or his wrist...snapped in half. So instead of actually trying to fix whatever ailment his father possessed, he was just going to wait it out. But he was not leaving the man alone...not after everything Randall had done for him over the years. So even though he was probably going to be lectured halfway from here to Hell, and quite possibly get his ass beaten off, he was staying here.

"By the way...I also think you're forgetting one simple thing. I have a feeling you haven't told your wife or your daughter about your condition. I might just let it slip to Evie and Shelby that you are here, looking like death warmed over. And then you'll have both of those drama queens to deal with. But, if you let me help you...I'll keep up the lie. What do you think, can I help or would you like a few nagging girls in here to make your headache worse?"

Alec smirked and waited for the yelling to commence.
Back to top Go down
Randall J. Marks
Randall J. Marks

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Alec (Alec)   Shut Up Alec (Alec) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:57 am

Randall froze when Alec threatened to call his wife and daughter, that was worse than having his son worry over him. Evelyn would cry and then want to spend the night at Alec's...and Shelby would smother the living Hell out of him. None of the women in his life knew how to balance love with care. They usually over did it and it made him feel like a stupid victim.

"Fine...." he grumbled. "But I want the office door sealed so no one else can see me like this and you don't breathe a word of this to Evelyn, Shelby, OR Rachel."

Rachel was the worst...because her father had died of cancer, and she had just had a recent bout of it, he knew that she was the far worse when it came to illness. Rachel froze up whenever she had a cold, and when Alec or anyone else in her family got sick she flipped out. Closing his eyes he shivered, God he felt like shite.

"Can you get me some water?" he asked, weakly. "Since you are here you might as well wait on me."

(OOC: Sorry it's so short, the next one will be better, promise)
Back to top Go down
Alec Fletcher
Alec Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Alec (Alec)   Shut Up Alec (Alec) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Alec smiled and stood, first casting a sticking charm on the door, then moving to the small refrigerator and getting his father a nice, cool glass of water. He could have gotten the drink with his wand, but he thought it might mean more coming the old fashioned way.

Alec had plenty of experience caring for sick people in his life, not even counting his career as a healer. There were the many times he had cared for Evie or Rachel. And of course, his own father had cancer and Alec had spent many nights falling asleep on the bathroom floor with him, just to make sure he had someone near while he practically vomited his intestines out of his body. He remembered taking care of Michelle a time or two when she was sick, and now that they had a third child on the way, it was bound to happen again, and often. The only person he had not had a chance to help when she was sick was his own daughter. When he had first met her the summer before, she was sick from jet lag, but that hadn't really been an illness. He wondered what Michelle had done with their baby when she was ill before now. He didn't worry about it, though. Michelle was a wonderful mother, both to Alexis and Will.

He sighed as he brought the water back over to Randall and very gently started performing the diagnostics charms he had been taught to do so many years before. God, had it really been almost six years since his training with Randall had begun? That meant six years since his father had died...six years since he had moved to London with Rachel. And so much had happened to him in those six years. He now had a second father, a second sister, a second wife, and a second child. My how time flies when your life is a whirlwind of loving chaos. He sat back on the couch, leaning his head close to Randall.

"So what else are you feeling? You want to tell me your symptoms, or you just want company? I've been thinking a lot of everything we've been through over the years...all the near-death experiences, me making trouble for you, wrecking your house with multiple parties."

He sighed, breathing in the nostalgia, then his eyes widened when he realized what he said.

"One party! I meant one party! Because that was the party you found out about, and who in their right mind would have thrown another one after that?"

He blushed and smirked, knowing he was probably in deep shit. But oh well...he hoped Randall wouldn't care about things that were now in the past and didn't matter anymore. Plus, he was sick, how much could he do? But one could never be too sure with Randall Marks.

"Anyway...I just can't believe it's been so long. Remember the first time I called you 'Dad'?"
Back to top Go down
Randall J. Marks
Randall J. Marks

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Alec (Alec)   Shut Up Alec (Alec) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Randall was about to snap at his son, but when he asked if Randall remembered the first time his son had called him dad he immediately calmed down and smiled. Of course he remembered, how could he forget? Well...of course other things had happened that night that made their bond even more clear. Alec had gone and got pissed that night and Randall had been the one to help him through his hangover and sickness. Of course he son had wanted to refuse him, but soon found that not many people could refuse Randall Marks when he wanted something. Sighing he turned to his son and eyed him carefully. Yepp...still the same as Randall remembered him. Randall remembered the first day Alec had been made his intern, the boy had been so cold...so...lost. Randall had been happy that God brought his son to him; otherwise he wasn't sure what Alec would be like now. Would he have met Michelle? Would he have divorced Katy and realized how horrible she was? Would he have actually drowned himself in alcohol one night, and not come up because his father wasn't there? Randall didn't know...and he really didn't want to think about it all too often.

"Of course I remember Alec, how could I forget?" he smirked, weakly. "You puked on my carpet that day and I had to take care of you."

Randall remembered a lot of things that happened when it was just Alec, Rachel, Evie, and himself. Those times were filled with both the good and bad, but he would admit that things had been far simpler then. Back when he didn't have so many stressful things running through his life. Back before Evie had fallen in love and into anorexia, back before Rachel had been abused by Erik, hit by a car, diagnosed with cancer, and remarried, back before Randall had remarried (not that he had any regrets) and lost on unborn child, back before he had gotten a brain tumor and nearly died himself. So many things had happened and it just made Randall sometimes wish he could go back. Back to when he had most of the answers for his little ones, now it seemed he had no words of wisdom to give them. It seemed that he was failing them without even really doing much of anything.

"Al?" he asked softly. "Do...do you ever feel that I have failed Evelyn, Rachel, or you?"
Back to top Go down
Alec Fletcher
Alec Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Alec (Alec)   Shut Up Alec (Alec) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:45 am

Alec's eyes widened, and he sat up, turning his gaze on his father. Where the hell had that come from? Did he think that Randall had failed them? Of course he didn't think that, he would NEVER think that! Not only because Randall was his father, but because it would never be true. Randall was the one person Alec knew he could always count on, no matter what. He loved the women in his life...his wife and his sisters...but even they seemed to judge him sometimes. Randall loved him absolutely unconditionally. Not only that, but he had saved him from himself multiple times. No, if anything, Alec had been the one to fail Randall on more than one occasion. And yet, his father would still pick him up and dust him off when necessary.

"How in the world could you ever think you had failed me or any of us? Randall, you are...you're my saving grace. How many times have you saved my ass? Literally, you have physically saved my life at least a dozen times, and you've saved me from the perils of myself even more often. God, if you hadn't been here when Rach and I got here, who knows where I would be? Or where she would be, for that matter. We were in a bad way back then and you pulled us up. Don't you ever, even for a second, believe that you've been anything less than a Godsend for us. As well as for my wife and my children. Lexi and Will weren't supposed to have grandparents...and you love them as if they were your own flesh and blood, the same way you love me and Rachel. And don't even get me started on Evelyn..."

His youngest sister loved Alec and Miles very much. But without Randall, she would wither away into nothingness, and everybody in the Marks and Fletcher families knew it. Randall and Evie had a special bond that no one could take away or diminish. They needed each other as much as Rachel and Alec needed each other. Randall had never ever failed his daughter, and he never would.

"You are her knight, Dad. No matter what you do or who else she has in this life, you'll always be her hero. She looks at you like you could cure the world of cancer at any minute. And yes, we all know you're not perfect...no one is. But you are our father. And I think I can speak for all of us when I say we would be lost without you."

He reached out and patted the top of Randall's hand lovingly.

"I love you, Dad. And just so we're perfectly clear...you are never allowed to die, you got me? Because me becoming the leader of this family? We would all be pissed out of our heads and living on the streets within a month. No joke."
Back to top Go down
Randall J. Marks
Randall J. Marks

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Alec (Alec)   Shut Up Alec (Alec) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:24 pm

Randall smiled gently at his son and place a hand over top of his. His boy thought that HE was his saving grace? Randall looked at him the same way, and his little Evelyn of course...and Rachel. Truth of it was that Alec and Rachel had given his life more value when they came into his life. He had value before, but they just added onto it. He loved feeling needed and it had turned out that his son needed him. Gently as he could he turned onto his side and faced the floor.

"I love you son," he said gently. "And I think you would do just fine if I were to leave this world."

Randall had so much confidence in Alec, his son was so strong all he needed to do was really see it. If Alec could see just how strong he was there would be nothing he couldn't do. Randall knew Alec's potential, that was why his life was spent trying to get Alec to see it. Merlin, he just wanted his boy to see how brilliant he was. To see why Evelyn, Rachel, Michelle, Lexi, and himself loved him as much as they did. Randall wanted to paint such a picture on a canvas and give it to Alec, so he could just have a visual into how wonderful and beautiful he truly was as a person.

"One day Al," he sighed. "I will day...it may not be today, may not be tomorrow...or it may be today or tomorrow...but I know that I will die...and I want you to know that I trust you with my family. I trust you with Evelyn more than I trust myself at times...I just want you to know that. That is why you are her God-father after all, scamp."
Back to top Go down
Alec Fletcher
Alec Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Alec (Alec)   Shut Up Alec (Alec) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Alec shook his head. He was not comfortable with this topic of conversation, not in the least. Alec remembered his mother, he remembered how much he loved her and what a light she was in his life. He remembered the crinkle in her nose when she laughed, and the way she kissed his nose when he was feeling sad or lonely. He also remembered how much it hurt him when she died. He had been in therapy for it and everything, even as an eight year old, who had no clue what was going on and why he had to talk so much about his feelings. And then, of course...there was his father. William Fletcher had been Alec's rock throughout his young life, especially during the death of his mother. And when he had been diagnosed with cancer, Alec thought his world had ended. That was before his dad had actually died and Alec was forced at the age of eighteen to very quickly become an adult.

And then Alec had met Randall. It didn't take long, in the big scheme of things, to realize that Randall was like his second father. Randall was like William in a lot of ways, but it wasn't their similarities that had brought Alec to think of his mentor as a father. He supposed that he just needed him. And anyone who knew Randall Marks, knew that they were blessed just to have him around. To have him count you as part of his family was even better. But Alec could not handle another death of a loved one. He just wouldn't stand for it, no matter what he had to do. So he cleared his throat and turned determinedly to Randall and stared.

"You are not going to die...not on my watch. Anyway, you're only twelve years older than me. Who knows, I could beat you to it. Enough of this...I have a problem, and I need your help with it."

Part of this was true, Alec always had problems that he needed help with. But today it was really just to help his father feel needed and wanted, rather than pathetically sick. Alec didn't think that Randall was weak, but he was sure Randall thought it. Alec just wanted to make sure he knew that he was still very much the rock of the family. Now he just needed to think of a problem he needed help with.

"Uhm...Lexi. She has been causing problems...I don't know if I'm being firm enough with her. How often did Evie need to be disciplined at her age?"
Back to top Go down
Randall J. Marks
Randall J. Marks

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Alec (Alec)   Shut Up Alec (Alec) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Randall could tell that Alec changed the subject on purpose. Al was not the person to talk to about death. He had so many experiences with it that he didn't like to think about it or even speak of it. Which Randall found to be rather ironic given his current profession. But that was part of the reason Alec was such a good Healer. He never gave up and would work until his body gave out to keep a patient alive. It was that dedication that made Randall so very proud. Closing his eyes he thought over the question Alec just asked him. He wasn't sure how to answer, mostly because the pain in his head wasn't letting him. He really just needed to sleep, but he didn't trust himself to close his eyes and wake up an hour or so later.

"Mmm," he breathed. "I don't remember...time out..."

Randall knew that was a bullshit answer. He think time outs were the last thing he did when it came to punishing Evelyn. He'd spank her, or wash her mouth out with soap depending on the naughty thing she did. But he couldn't go into detail at the present moment. Not with his head throbbing and brain slamming into his skull over and over again.

Turning onto his side he kept his eyes closed and adjusted the pillow under his head. He never noticed how comfortable the sofa in his office was until he actually had a chance to lay one it. Yawning a bit he opened his eyes briefly to get a glimpse of his son.

"Are you and Michelle planning on have another child?" he breathed. "I know she wants one."
Back to top Go down
Alec Fletcher
Alec Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Alec (Alec)   Shut Up Alec (Alec) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Alec sighed, but he couldn't help the smile that crossed his lips. Michelle was perfect for him. She was everything he had ever wanted, and he had always known it. Even when he liked Katy, and a part of him fell in love with her...he was still thinking in the back of his mind about Michelle. They had promised themselves to each other at the young age of seventeen, and only the direst of circumstances could have torn that apart. Unfortunately, that very thing had happened. His father had passed away right after graduation, and Alec had promised both his dad and himself that he would provide for Rachel. Well, in his meant, that meant taking the training offer at St. Mungo's and moving to London.

He hadn't heard from Michelle at all after his move. And he had tried calling her multiple times without success. He had been convinced she was over him, so he moved on with his life. He wasn't aware that she was just scared to talk to him because she was raising his child, the child he had not even an inkling of.

He kicked himself for some of his choices back then. If he would have just asked Michelle to move with him, he wouldn't have had to be without her for all of that time. And he would have seen his baby girl grow, rather than only meeting her for the first time at nearly five years old. But then again, how could he regret what had happened with Katy? She might have been a bi-polar deserter, but she gave him one of the best gifts a person could give. His son. And in all honesty, he could never hate her because she had done such a thing.

With all of that in mind, he couldn't help but smile right now. As corny as it sounded, his dreams had finally come true. He was with Michelle, his true soul mate, and she was the mother of his children. How could he not want to see her become pregnant and help their family grow even bigger? And this time, he would be there throughout the entire pregnancy, labor and delivery. No one would be able to tear him away. He turned to his father, and his smile broadened even more.

"I want her to have a baby with all of my heart. In fact, I'm hoping she's pregnant now."
Back to top Go down
Randall J. Marks
Randall J. Marks

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Alec (Alec)   Shut Up Alec (Alec) Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Randall smiled and nodded. He knew that Alec needed to have more children. To him that boy was a natural born father. He had raised his baby sister from the age of thirteen to adulthood and now it only seemed natural that he have another baby to help grow and learn. Alec was someone that amazed Randall. His son often said that he was amazed with him and his own accomplishments; but to Randall they paled in comparison to Alec. His son had gone through so much and still managed to grow beautifully. Sure, he had made some mistakes on the way...but that was just God's way. Mistakes would be made, but not in vain so long as people learned from them. And boy, had Alec learned. Randall was a firm believer that if the elder Fletcher was alive he would be nothing short of ecstatic of how his boy turned out.

"I know you will do fine, son." he smiled. "You being a father is about as natural as the son going down at night or coming up in the morning."

Closing his eyes once more he cringed. God, his head throbbed. At least they were not as constant as they had once been. Randall remembered a time when he would have a headache every night. He often went to bed two hours early just to relieve the pain. But right now he had to work, so he prayed that it would leave him soon.

"Any preferences with gender?" he smirked. "I think Will would fancy the idea of having a brother, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Alec Fletcher
Alec Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Alec (Alec)   Shut Up Alec (Alec) Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:05 am

Alec smiled, but it didn't take long before he began laughing outright. Yes, a brother for Will would probably be perfect. But Alexis would have a royal fit if she didn't have a sister soon. She was always playing mother to her baby dolls, and she was convinced that any interruption from Will was because he was a brother. She told Alec time and time again that a sister would be sweet and quiet. He knew based on his short experience as a father to her, that it was just not true. His beautiful baby girl certainly caused quite a ruckus in her own right. And he knew that no matter what the gender of their next child, he or she would make just as much noise as any other baby would.

He would, of course, be happy with whatever they were blessed with. He loved his daughter as well as his son, and he almost hoped that they could be surprised with the gender of their next child, now that they had one of each. But of course, he would leave that up to his wife whenever that time came. Hopefully it would be sooner, rather than later. And as for whether he had a preference on what came next...well, he wasn't the one everyone had to worry about.

"I believe that you would need to ask your granddaughter her opinion on the subject. She may not take very kindly to having another male around the house," he smiled. "But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, I suppose."

He rested his head back against the couch, and turned again to Randall. This was the man that he called father, and though he knew that it was not a very serious illness, Alec still hated to see the man like this. Of course he was allowed to get sick, but this was Randall he was talking about! The man was a rock. Besides the fact that Alec had spent way too many years caring for one ailing father. He didn't know if he had the strength to do the same for another. He would if it was necessary, but he really just hoped that Randall would live beyond one hundred and they wouldn't have to worry about it. Alec sighed and turned to him.

"I'm keeping you up, when you should be getting your rest. I'm surprised you haven't forced my ass out of here yet, old man. I mean, I know I threatened you with Shel and Evie, but do you really think I would have the balls to follow through with that? You'd lecture me into next week if I unleashed the women on you," he smirked.

"Now, go to sleep and don't you worry about your patients. You know I've got it all covered for you. That's what sons are for, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up Alec (Alec)   Shut Up Alec (Alec) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shut Up Alec (Alec)
Page 1 of 1