The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabrielle Showers
Children: 7 yrs old
Gabrielle Showers

The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Empty
PostSubject: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:14 pm

Gabby sighed from the sofa. She was so bored, her daddy was upstairs taking a nap and he said that she was able to sit downstairs and watch the telly. Her daddy had put on a Rugrats marathon for her and she had to admit that she was really enjoying it, but that only lasted for so long. She missed her mummy and sisters. God, she wanted to see them so bad...but the one person she really missed was her Ashton. She wanted to see her older brother so bad. She just loved him so much, and it wasn't fair that she couldn't see him!

Laying on her belly on the sofa she sniffled as she stared at the door. She just wished that he could come through the door. She wanted Ashton to come in and sit with her. They could talk and read together, she loved having time with her daddy, but when he took his nap it got lonely.

She wanted to sleep with him, but her daddy insisted that she spent some time downstairs without him being around all the time. She knew that it was probably because he was getting sick of her...so she would go downstairs and wait. Taking the remote she went to turn the channel when she heard the sound of the fireplace crackling not far away from her! Getting up she crept inside and peaked into the room.

"H-Hello?" she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Hogwarts Prefect: Slytherin
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Ashton felt a new sense of responsibility. He was now a secret keeper, something that he'd only ever heard of before. Aiden had talked to him the other day, and then he and Gabby had disappeared. He'd not known why, but when an owl had arrived this morning, he had understood. The whole discussion had been to tell him where the Showers' family cabin was located, and Ashton had been scratching his head when it was over. Now he knew the reason why.

Gabby's father wanted her back and there was to be a hearing soon. Aiden had taken her to hide. Ashton knew that the girl had to be lonely and afraid. And missing him terribly. He certainly had been missing her for the short amount of time that she'd been gone.

Then the note had arrived, and it told Ashton exactly what he needed to know. Now he had a bag of things that he would need for the night, or weekend if it came to that.

He stepped to the fireplace and tossed a bit of Floo Powder into it. The emerald flames appeared and he stepped into them, calling out his destination.

He stepped out of a new fireplace a few moments later, and heard a little voice say hello. Ashton stepped into the light and looked at his favorite little girl. He smiled at her.

"Hi, Chipmunk."
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Showers
Gabrielle Showers

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Gabby felt tears come to her eyes and before anything else could be done she raced forward and through herself into his chest. God, she had missed him so much! She never wanted him to go away again, she wanted him to stay with her forever and ever and never let go! Closing her eyes as tears began to stream down her face she let out a loose sob. Ashton just did not understand how much she loved him, how much she needed him. No one did, and no one ever would. Burying her face in his chest further she wrapped her arms tighter around him.

"M-My Ashton." she sobbed. "I...I...I missed...you...so-o...m-m-much!"

Her tears rolled down her face and into the fabric of his top. She just could not stand to be away from him, and she was so happy that he was there...and that she would be able to hold onto him as she needed to. Her sobs became more frantic as the gravity of what was happening began to sink in more and more.

"Oh...oh Ashton..." she sobbed. "They...they...want...want to...to take...me...me away from...daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Ashton hugged Gabby tightly to him. He had missed her so much, and didn't realize it until just now. He picked her up and held her to him, snuggling with her for a few moments, and feeling tears come to his eyes.

"I missed you so much, Gabby," he whispered into her hair. "And I don't want you to be taken away. That's why you're here, so they don't find you." He squeezed her again and carried her to the couch, where he sat with her on his lap. He was by no means ready to let her go.

He sat with her for a while, just rocking and cooing to her. He didn't want to let her go for anything. He had just gotten this little diamond in his life and he wasn't ready to see her go. He wouldn't let anyone take her away.

"Gabby," he said finally. "I'm going to be staying with you for the night. And maybe tomorrow, if you want me to?"

He pointed to the bag where he'd dropped it by the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Showers
Gabrielle Showers

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Gabby's eyes widened for a minute and looking over to the fireplace she found herself smiling a bit. She was going to get to have Ashton sleep over tonight! Of course only if it was good for her daddy. Looking up at Ashton she kissed his cheek and snuggled him once more. She never wanted him to leave, and if he did she wanted him to take her daddy and her with him! They needed to be a family again, and she loved him so much that she just could not stand to be away from him for so long.

"I want you to stay Ashton!" she pleaded, holding onto him nice and tight. "I love you so much! I never want you to leave me...not ever..."

Tears filled her eyes once more and she began to sob into Ashton, she just hated that they had to runaway from home and she heard her daddy crying at night when he thought she was asleep! It just made her so sad and there was absolutely nothing she could do to fix it!
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Ashton cuddled Gabby some more. He couldn't believe how much he had missed her! He wished that he could stay longer than the weekend. He had to tell her before she thought that he was there to stay, but he didn't want to hurt her. He never wanted to hurt Gabby, it made him sad when she was.

"Gabby, I wish I could stay longer, but I can't. I have to go back to school on Monday, but I will be back on the weekends, if your Daddy lets me." He looked around the room. "Where is your Daddy?"

He hadn't noticed until now that Aiden didn't seem to be in the cottage. He knew that the man wouldn't leave Gabby by herself. He had to be somewhere near. He'd never leave his little girl be alone and scared. Not as long as he could be there to protect them.

So where was he?

"Gabby, where is Aiden?"
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Showers
Gabrielle Showers

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Gabby snuggled Ashton further and sniffled loudly. Her daddy was taking a nap, it seemed that he hadn't been feeling very good as of late. Gabby supposed it was just because he missed mummy, but she didn't want to make him mad by asking. Looking up at Ashton she frowned gently and rested her head on his shoulder. She didn't want him to JUST stay the weekend...now she wanted him to stay forever.

"Daddy's upstairs sleeping," Gabby said softly. "I don't think he feels very good, Ashton."

Gabby hated when her daddy took his naps. He slept for so long and every now and again she thought that she could hear him crying. It just made her very sad, and she did not like it one bit. However she did not want her daddy to get mad at her if she got too clingy, so sometimes she kept her distance.

"Have you seen April at school too?" she asked, looking back at him. "Can you tell her that daddy and I miss her a lot?"
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Ashton looked off into the rest of the house. He felt better knowing that Aiden was in the house, but bad that he wasn't feeling well. He wished that he could be more of a help than he was being. Ashton would do anything for those he loved, and the Showers family was part of that group. He valued their friendship, and was glad that Gabby had a family to love her.

He would be heartbroken if her birth father got her back. She had been so abused, and Ashton had seen the evidence of that. She'd had bruises when he'd first met her. Bruises that didn't come from normal childhood activities. And her constant fear had made it difficult for her to go to the bathroom, especially since that horrible bastard had conditioned her to have to ask for permission to go, and he had the feeling that she'd usually been denied.

When she asked whether he'd seen April at school, he had to nod. He'd seen her quite a bit, but hadn't been able to ask if she knew anything. There was too much of the chance that someone would hear them tallking and all Hell could break loose.

"I will tell April whatever you want me to, Button. The only thing that I can't tell her is where you are."

He hugged her and kissed her head.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Showers
Gabrielle Showers

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Gabby nodded, she knew that Ashton wasn't allowed to tell anyone where they were. And she kind of wished that he didn't have to keep that secret. She wanted to see her mummy and sisters again, and until this was all cleared up they would never be able to. Sighing she wrapped her arms tight around Ashton and yawned. She couldn't sleep when her daddy was sleeping, she was just too scared that when she opened her eyes she would wake to find that they had succeeded in taking her away. So she would rather stay awake forever and be fuzzy, then sleep and wake up to a never ending nightmare.

"Ashton?" she asked gently. "Can you check on mummy when you go back? I think daddy is really worried about her...being pregnant and all."

Gabby knew her daddy wanted to be home to be with his wife and baby...she could not blame him, because she wanted to be home too. All she could do was pray that her mummy didn't have the baby before they were able to come back home. Gabby knew that would be the one thing that would just break her daddy's heart in the tiniest bits ever.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Ashton changed his position on the couch so that Gabby would be able to lie down. He had the feeling that she was exhausted. Her yawn told him that she'd probably not been sleeping, and he wanted her to now that he was here.

"Gabby, why don't you try to take a nap? I'll be right here for you. I'm not going anywhere. I will be holding you the entire time." He stroked her hair back and patted the couch in front of him in invitation for her to make herself comfortable.

He wanted to reunite the family. But being the Secret Keeper for the Showers' left him unable to do so. If he brought Celeste, June and April to the cottage, he risked someone else finding out about it.

What was he going to do? He needed to be with Gabby, he needed to be in school, and he needed to make sure that the rest of the family was safe as well. He in no way regretted becoming the Keeper, but it tore him apart seeing them all so miserable. He wanted to cry when he thought of Celeste being home, pregnant and missing her husband. If Cathy were in the same situation with his father, Ashton would do his best to be there for her.

"I would be happy to check on her your mother for you. And I'll let you know how she is as soon as I can, OK?" He hugged her and patted the couch in front of him again. "If you want to sleep, I'll be fine with it, honey. I'm not going to leave you."
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Showers
Gabrielle Showers

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Gabby glanced at Ashton rather fearful, she just didn't want to risk closing her eyes and losing her daddy forever...but the more she thought about it the more she realized that she wasn't going to be able to help it after a while. Laying down on the sofa so that her head was in his lap she snuggled into his side and kept her arms firmly wrapped around him. She would hold onto Ashton as tight as possible, that way she would be certain she would never be taken from her daddy or her mummy.

"Promise, you won't let them take me?" she whimpered, her eyes falling close. "I...I don't wanta be taken Ashton...I wanna stay with you and my daddy."

Her eyes fell closed and before she could prevent it from happening her breathing began to calm and she found herself drifting off into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Ashton smiled down at the sleepy little girl. It wasn't right that she had to be afraid at her age. She was so adorable and caring, he didn't know how anyone could hurt her. But he wasn't going to let anyone do that to her now. Not as long as he could help it.

He looked around the room. It was cozy and comfortable in here. Sort of made him want to sleep as well, but he had to stay awake for Gabby, and especially if Aiden woke up. He might be upset to get up and find that not only was Ashton there, but he had gone to sleep instead of making sure that Gabby was being entertained.

However, Gabby was trying to sleep right now, and he'd not slept much the night before because he was so worried about her. He would be more able to entertain her later when she woke up.

He closed his eyes and lay his head on the back of the couch. Maybe just a short nap. That wouldn't be too bad. Five minutes and he could then keep his mind on what he and Gabby were going to do this weekend.

He was asleep within a minute.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Showers
Gabrielle Showers

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:59 pm

"DADDY!" she screamed, her little arms flailing as she tried to reach him. "DADDY! PLEASE! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME!"

But her daddy wasn't listening and with his eyes full of tears he began racing towards her! He was trying to save her too! But no matter how hard he tried he just could not reach her! She wanted him to take her in his arms, she wanted him to save her!

"DADDY!" she cried. "NO! I WANT DADDY! I WANT MY DADDY!"

They pulled her arms down so that she couldn't reach for him anymore and they placed something over her mouth to muffle her screams. She couldn't breath, couldn't scream, they were going to take her away!!!

"DAAADDDY!" Gabby cried, sitting up. "DADDY! DADDY! DADDY WHERE ARE YOU!? DADDY! DADDY, DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME AWAY!"

Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Ashton had been having a dream about what he was going to do with Gabby when this was all over. They had gone to the park in his dream, and he'd been pushing her on the swing, when he'd been startled out of his sleep by a scream. He jerked awake and looked around.

Gabby was crying for her daddy to not let someone take her! He was afraid to touch her as she would probably think he was the one trying to do it. But he had to calm her before she worked herself into a frenzy and became sick. He started to talk to her, keeping his voice calm and low, so that he didn't startle her.

"Gabby, listen to me. It's Ashton. You're all right, safe at the cottage and no one is going to take you anywhere. Aiden and I won't let them. Trust me, Chipmunk, you aren't going anywhere you don't want to go. I'm right here and you are safe."

He hesitantly reached out for her hand, hoping that she would accept his touch, and not be any more frightened than she already was.

"I'm right here, Gabby. It's Ashton, and I'm right here for you."
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Showers
Gabrielle Showers

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Gabby looked around frantically and her chest heaved up and down as she tried to gather her thoughts and make sense of what was going on around her. She just...it had felt so real...and she couldn't stop her tears from flowing down her cheeks as she continued to remember all that she had felt and heard in the nightmare.
Feeling a warm hand slip over her own she looked to see that Ashton was right here, trying to help her calm down. With tears in her eyes she wrapped her arms weakly around his neck and sobbed into him. She was so scared that she couldn't even form a coherent sentence.

She shook in fear against him and her little cries echoed through out the cottage. She had just been so scared, and now all she wanted was to be held by Ashton and see her daddy.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Ashton could only hold his little sister as she cried against him. She was so scared, and he hated what was frightening her. If he ever got ahold of the person trying to take her away, the man was going to find out why Ashton had been sorted into Slytherin house!

He drew her back onto his lap and held her tightly. He felt tears coming to his own eyes, but didn't care. His heart went out to Gabby, and he didn't care if Aiden came out and saw him at that moment. Nothing mattered to hm other than calming this beautiful little girl, and easing her fears that someone was going to take her from those who loved her.

He hated her birth father! She had done nothing but be born and he seemed to thinkg that meant he had the right to torture her, and Ashton wouldn't have it! He made a vow to himself that if this person came searching for Gabby, he was going to be in a world of hurt.

He didn't say a word to the little girl about this, he just rocked her, and held her to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Showers
Gabrielle Showers

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Gabby buried her face in Ashton's chest and sobbed into him, her warm tears soaking his shirt. She just could not calm herself down and now her stomach was starting to really hurt her. Wrapping her little arms around her middle she whimpered into Ashton and closed her eyes. She felt sick...and she wanted her daddy, but she knew that he was upstairs napping and she did not want to disturb him...beside she was sure Ashton could take care of her as well. Looking up at him with tears slowly sliding down her paling cheeks she shivered.

"A-Ashton," she whimpered. "I don't feel so-o good."

Resting her warm head on his chest she let out a small shuddering breath.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Knowing that Gabby didn't say she didn't feel well unless she didn't, and knowing that she probably didn't have a whole lot of time before she got sick, Ashton pulled out his wand and summoned a trash can to him. He set it as close to Gabby as he could, and shifted her so that she would be able to reach it if she needed to.

He stroked her back gently, wanting her to be comforted by the fact that he was there. She should never have to wonder if there was going to be anyone to care for her. He would always be there for her, no matter what it took for him to do it. If he had to leave home for a week, just to be sure that she was safe, he would do it. He'd have to tell his father and Cathy or they would worry themselves sick, but Ashton would be there for Gabby.

Ashton summoned his bag to him and opened it. He didn't know if she would feel like it yet, since she was feeling so bad, but he'd found something from his childhood in the attic at home earlier and wanted to give it to her. If for nothing else, just to remind her that he cared about her and was there if she needed him.

He tucked it behind his back for the moment. The most important thing right now was to make sure that she felt better. Then he would give her the present.

"I'm here if you need me, Gabby. I love you and want you to remember that, always. I'm here." he continued cooing to her, and hoped that she felt better quickly. He felt bad when she felt bad. It was so heartbreaking that she had to go through this.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Showers
Gabrielle Showers

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Gabby pushed the trash can away and turned her face so that it was facing Ashton's chest. She just did not want to have to think about getting sick and at the present moment all she really wanted to do was cry and hold onto him. It had been such a horrible dream, and she never wanted to have to think about it or see it again! All she wanted to do was remain in this position forever and never, EVER, have to get up or move again! Feeling more, hot, salty, tears slide down her face she let out a shuddering breath.

"I...I want to-o..." she sobbed. "Go-o...home...I...I want...daddy...daddy to feel better...this...this is all my fault! All of this is happening because of me!"

Holding onto Ashton tight she sobbed louder and felt her body begin to quiver against him.

"I...I should...should just...just let them take me...at...at least daddy...daddy would be able to go home and be with mummy and my sisters."
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Ashton's heart went out to Gabby. She was so alone here, with only Aiden to play with. She wanted kids her own age, Celeste, June, and April. She wanted to be around other people. He understood that. He had grown up a lonely child, and he had wished his whole life to have a sibling to play with. It was hard. And lonely to grow up that way. But she wouldn't be here forever.

"I know you do, Bug. But they know you are somewhere with your daddy to be safe, so that you don't get taken away from them. They don't want to see you leave, and certainly not to that man. They would rather you be here, than with him."

He rocked her gently, wishing that he could do something to help her feel better about her situation, and realized, he was doing the one thing that he could. His just being there for her. Although that didn't make him feel better about the situation, he knew that it was all he had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Showers
Gabrielle Showers

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Gabby curled up into a small ball on Ashton's lap and just held to him as tight as he would allow her to. She did not want him to go, she did not want to let him go, and she did not want to be taken away. But her poor daddy...he was so sad. And she just did not know how much longer she would be able to sit and watch the sadness in his eyes grow. It just wasn't fair to her daddy, nor was it fair to her mummy.

Sniffling softly she rested her head on Ashton's chest and tried to calm herself down. She needed to just relax and enjoy the time she had to lay and snuggle with Ashton. She wasn't going to let him out of her sight all weekend...of course when he had to go potty, or use the shower that would be an exception...but any other time she was going to be fast on his heel. It was only because she loved him so much and wanted to keep him around for as long as time would permit.

"A-Ashton," she whimpered. "I'm thirsty...can...can I have some juice?"
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:15 pm

Nodding instantly, Ashton scooped her into his arms and carried her to the kitchen. He looked in the fridge and found some juice for Gabby. He poured it into a cup that he found in the cupboard and handed it to her.

Ashton leaned against the wall, thinking about all the things that they could do right now to take her mind off her problem, and remembered that he had brought her a present. He grinned down at her and took her back to the couch, sitting down and reaching behind him for the item that he'd brought.

"I have something for you, Gabby. I was going through some of my stuff in the attic today, and thought that you might like this, maybe it could be something to remind you of me when I can't be with you? It can also keep Wolfie company?"

He brought out the present and showed it to her.

Present
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Showers
Gabrielle Showers

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Gabby's eyes widened at the toy and her small hands grasped it gently. She loved it! It was so fluffy and she already knew that Wolfie would become best friends with her new friend! She couldn't believe that Ashton was just going to give this to her. Holding it close she wrapped her arms around Ashton and held him close as well. He was the best older brother in the world and Gabby never wanted to trade him for the world. Someone could offer her every book in the universe and she would still take her Ashton over the words of authors.

"Thank you Ashton," she said softly. "I love him! What's his name?"
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Ashton fluffed up the lion's mane and grinned at it. This had been given to him by his dad when he'd started showing his magical powers, in hopes that he would be sorted into Gryffindor. Instead he'd been put into Slytherin, but the toy had been his favorite until he'd turned thirteen and felt that he'd outgrown all his toys.

"His name is Godric, but you can call him whatever you want. I'm sure that he wouldn't mind." He patted the toy. "I just thought of how brave you are being through all of this and thought that maybe you would like to have a little reminder of me when I can't be here."

He hugged her to him and kissed her head. He would give her the world if he could. But right now, he was just happy to be able to be with her. If that was all he could do for Gabby- give her a stuffed toy that had been his favorite as a child, then that's what he would do.

"You really like him?"
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle Showers
Gabrielle Showers

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Gabby squeezed the toy to her chest and snuggled it's orange mane. She loved it so much and the fact that Ashton gave it to her made her love it even more! She would take extra care of it and make sure it was happy and loved!

"I wanna keep it's name," she said gently. "Godric Simba Showers...that way it has both our favorite lion names."

Gabby loved the Lion King. It had been the only kids movie her old father had bought her. But because she had played it so many times while he was gone it broke in the player and she had been punished. Feeling tears come to her eyes Gabby remembered the punishment she received that day.

Her daddy had made her sit in time out until it was dark outside. Then he spanked her because of how she had an accident waiting for him to let her go to the bathroom. She didn't want to think about those things right now, but she just couldn't help it.

Feeling her body shake a bit she wrapped her arms around Ashton and buried her face in his stomach. She was so scared of him, and whenever she thought about him it made her tummy ache and her head hurt. Letting out a small sob she whimpered against him and sniffled.

"S-S-Sorry," she whimpered. "I...I just...I thought about him for a minute."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)    The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Showers Secret Keeper (Ashton)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next