The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cambria Winter
Hufflepuff
Cambria Winter

Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Empty
PostSubject: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Cambria paced the corridor, waiting for her boyfriend. Er...ex-boyfriend? Ugh, that sounded so wrong. Especially because it had not been their decision. Her mean father chose for her, and she was still heartbroken over it. She only wanted to see Saber for a little while...just enough to make sure he was still okay and that he knew she would never stop loving him, no matter what her family said.

The best part about every sibling in her family being in a different house was that her brothers couldn't spy on Saber in the Gryffindor common room. Willow was in his house, but she wouldn't tell her secrets. They were sisters...there were lines you just did not cross. Plus, Cam had her own dirt on Willow. So if either one of them ever got mad and told on the other, they would both be in deep trouble. But they actually got along quite well, usually, so Cambria wasn't worried. Plus, she thought that since Willow was in Gryffindor with Saber, she was the one who knew him the most out of all the siblings. So at least Willow knew that Saber was actually a sweetheart, instead of some villain trying to take Cambria's virtue.

Cambria sat against the wall and watched the portrait of the fat lady, almost desperately. Any minute, he would come, she just knew it! She sighed as she waited, then she took out her bag. She did some homework, she sketched some random people...and finally she fell asleep right where she sat.

Outfit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Saber wiped the sweat from his brow. That had been a terrific run around the Black Lake and man had he needed it. Recently he'd been so frustrated with a lot of things. He and Cambria had been forced to split after they'd been caught doing a couple f things they really shouldn't have been doing. By no means were these things bad, they weren't anything that would have defiled either of their modesty but unfortunetly they'd been caught and her father had been so furious he'd ordered them to never see each other again. Saber chuckled as he got to the magical staircase, as if they could ever stop him from seeing Cambria. She was the best thing to ever happen to him. She knew everything about him, including the secret he kept about his wonderful cooking skills. No he wouldn't let her go. Sure they could only get a limited amount of time together but that was better than nothing. He grinned as he climbed the stairs. He'd get to his dorm and get his things so he could shower, all that running had created quite the sweat.

"At least that's some testosterone burned away," he mumbled as he passed one of his housemates on his way up. They said something as they passed him but Saber didn't catch it so he muttered a noncalant response and continued on.

"I wonder if giving her a big bunch of flowers would be a bit too obvious?" he spoke aloud as he reached the fat lady and just as he was about to state the password he stopped dead in his tracks. There was Cambria sitting outside the portrait dozing next to her sketch pad. Initially Saber thought it was incredibly cute and sweet but then the panic set in. If she was caught here by some one that knew her brothers personally then they would be found out for sure!

"CAMI! Wake up! We've got to get to some where secret!"
Back to top Go down
Cambria Winter
Hufflepuff
Cambria Winter

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Cambria's eyes blinked open and it took her a moment to focus on who was in front of her. She smiled and nearly pulled him into a kiss before she remembered that they weren't supposed to be together anymore. She sat up and fixed her hair before nodding her understanding. She gathered her sketch book and all her things into her bag before standing up and turning to him.

"Where do you want to go? The Black Lake? We don't want to get caught on the grounds after curfew, either. If we get a detention at all, my brothers will find out."

She wasn't sure how either of them would react, but she didn't want to find out, just in case. Evan would flip, she figured that. He had been the one to find her and Saber at the Three Broomsticks, and he had been so angry that night. He was not a fan of Cambria's boyfriend. Gareth was much easier to convince that Saber was a good guy. But he still didn't want to go against their father usually. She only hoped that if he did find out, he would be cool about it. She looked around once again to make sure she was still alone with Saber in the corridor, then she stepped a little closer to him.

"Where should we go, babe?"

The closer she got, the more she realized she was extremely attracted to him right now. She always wanted him, why now was it extra? She inspected him and saw that there was a light sheen of sweat on his skin. Had he been running or something? Oh Merlin, that was hot. She found that she was a bit weak in the knees as she stood so close to him.

"And just so you know, you're not allowed to change anything right now. You are quite...sexy at the moment," she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:32 pm

For a moment Saber couldn't think. Cambria had that look in her eye and for a second he was very pleased that he'd went for a run but the thought passed quickly. They needed to get out of sight before anyone found them. It was too risky to go anywhere far like the black lake or down to the kitchens but it was even more risky to stay out in the open like this. Saber chewed his lip out of habit and then glanced at the Fat Lady. She was glaring at them, clearly waiting for them to either enter or to go away and stop bothering her. In a flash Saber had the answer but it was going to be one of the bigest risks he ever took.

"There's only one place we can go. Cambria we're going to have to go up to my dorm. It's the only place where we won't be bothered and the only placed where we will be safe from the prying eyes of those people that know your brothers. The thing is we'll be breaking a major rule which is something we've never really done on school grounds before," Saber explained to her in a voice which sounded gruff and secretive. Her ran his fingers through her hair and sighed in a way which didn't emphasise the nerves that he felt. All of this just to get some time with this lovely creature? Why did things have to be so hard? He looked up at the Fat Lady and then back at Cambria. He couldn't let her hear the password so he explained this to her and placed a 3 second muffling charm on her. By the time he'd spoken the password she was able to hear again.

"Sorry about that pet, now let's hurry as fast as we can to my dorm. I'll go in first." Saber climbed through the Portrait hole and into the common room which only had a few people scattered about. Instantly he felt a huge wieght lift from his shoulders and he pulled Cambria in after him. He flicked his wand which made a set of exploding snap cards burst into flame in the corner of the room, creating a wonderful diversion. Once every head had turned he linked his arm through his girlfriend's arm and dragged her to the staircase. He pulled her up to the right door and then poked his head through. Just as he thought...empty. Another wieght lifted and he brought her into the room and locked the door behind them.

"That was an adventure in itself don't you think?" he said with a chuckle as he showed her to his bed. Thankfully he'd made it this morning and everything around his bed was pretty neat and tidy but the other guys' bed's were embarrassing.

"Sorry about the mess, we don't usually have guests."
Back to top Go down
Cambria Winter
Hufflepuff
Cambria Winter

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:28 am

Cambria looked around and couldn't help but blush. She had never been in a boys' dorm at Hogwarts. It felt so wrong, in general. But to be here with Saber felt so right. The mess didn't bother her at all, Gareth and Evan were teenage boys. And that was a good enough explanation in her mind. She sat on his bed and looked up at him.

"Saber, I have brothers. This mess is nothing compared to their room at home. Or, I guess it's just Evan's room now. Gareth moved in with his girlfriend. They have their own London flat now. Oh Saber, wouldn't that be grand? You and me in our own apartment in the city? Not having to worry about anyone but each other?"

She smiled and got up on her knees, scooting over to him and running her fingers through his hair. She loved him so much, it almost hurt. And it quite possibly could hurt if her father found out about it. She knew he would go through the roof. Before all of this happened, he had been calm, for the most part. Now she always seemed to be in trouble with him, or they were at each other's throats. He just didn't understand who she really was. But he did frighten her. Not necessarily in the literal sense, but in what he would do if he found out. He had threatened Beauxbatons, and she wouldn't put it past the man. She bit her lip at the thought and rested her head against Saber's chest.

"Hey...I'm scared. What if they do find out about us? I can't lose you permanently, Saber. I just can't. My sister is in your house. What if one of her friends saw me? I don't think she would ever purposely tell Evan or Gar, but they can work wonders with eleven year olds. I think I should talk to her tomorrow, and make sure she doesn't spill the beans. But she has a boyfriend too, that they're not supposed to know about. He's in your house, named Matthew something? Anyway...I think if I have a talk with Willow, she'll keep her mouth shut. And if she doesn't, I'm in deep trouble. We both are. But actually, you know what? I'm talking too much, aren't I? Let's get on to more important things."

Her hands rested on his hips and she couldn't help but wonder if they would be able to get to where they left off a few weeks before. She didn't want to go much further, but being here in his dorm? When would another golden opportunity like this arrive? She brought her lips to his and kissed him deeper and deeper. And she would continue to do so until he told her to stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:33 pm

"I'm...scared too," Saber said between kisses. Oh how he loved the way Cambria kissed him. She was so good at it and knew just how he liked to be kissed. He pulled her up onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her slender waist. He wanted to make her feel loved and cared for, he wanted to take all of her scared feelings away from her and flush them down a toilet. But they had to be scared, what they were doing was forbidden however that made it all the more fun. Something so wrong that felt so right at the same time was a serious thrill.

"Talking to your sister is a good idea," he mumbled as they broke away for air. Absentmindedly he rubbed tiny circles in the small of her back as he stared deeply into her eyes. Cambria's beauty always mistified him. Often he dreamt about just her beauty as if it were some divine being that he had the privlage just to look at. Other times he breamt of her unique personality which coincided with his own so well that it reasured him that they were destined to be together.

"If she is anything like you then she will understand our situation and not say a word to your brothers." He kissed her again lovingly, wanting her to feel the passion he felt. She was his miracle, the thing he lived for, the girl he thought about first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Gently he moved her from his lap and let her lay down on his bed. He smiled at her warmly and moved down beside her. For a while he simply sat and stroked her hair and then he kissed her again. It started off light and gentle but quickly turned into something hot and passionate. Soon enough Saber found his hand under her top and he looked into her eyes once again.

"Do I have your permission?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Cambria Winter
Hufflepuff
Cambria Winter

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:01 pm

Cambria felt like she could not get enough of Saber's lips against her own. She grasped at his hips and pulled his body against hers. She felt his hand under her shirt and she grabbed his wrist, moving his hand up further under her shirt so that it was directly on her chest.

"I appreciate you asking permission..." she breathed in his ear. "But you don't have to do that anymore. I want your hands on me."

This forbidden love thing was such a drug to her. She loved him so much anyway, but the fact that she was not allowed to be with him was just so hot. She pushed her fingers under the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. She ran her hands along his chest and stomach, then she decided not to care anymore and she pulled her own shirt off and tossed it to the ground. As she lay there, in just jeans and her white, lace bra, she wondered what thoughts were going through his mind.

"I want you to touch me," she said softly. "And I want to touch you."

(OOC: We can do PG-13, according to the rules. If you want to write them going further, we can do the 'censored' thing, or we can go to emails.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:03 pm

Saber's thoughts were going crazy, in fact they were going so crazy he couldn't really think straight. As he kissed her passionately the feel of her skin against his made him want so much more but something inside his crazed mind was nagging him. He started to kiss down her neck and across her colar bone and as he did this he dung his fingers into her tantalisingly soft hair.

"I love you Cambria," he murmured as he kissed her shoulder tenderly. He wanted her to touch him so badly that his skin tingled. Gently he moved her hand down his naked waist to his hip and then slightly lower. He captured her lips just as she was about to touch a certain somewhere on his jeans and as he shuddered in anticipation someone tried to open the door to his dorm. He broke away from Cambria just as one of his dorm mates shouted his name.

"Oh shit! Cambria hide...get under the bed or something quick!" he said in a loud whisper as he grabbed her top and gave it to her. In a flurry of motion he'd thrown on his top, helped Cambria to hide under the bed and fix his duvet covers just as his dorm mate unlocked the door. He dreaded to think what Cambria would hear now.

"Alright mate," Saber said as the other boy entered into the room. He ridgetted on the bed as the boy pottered around his own bed. Soon enough he started up a conversation.

"The door? Oh I just wanted some...alone time." Saber answered. The boy said something else and Saber's face reddened.

"NO! I was not having a sly one, don't be so crude," he hissed. His stomach clenched with nerves, he hoped Cambria was coping well under the bed, he just prayed that his dorm mate would leave promptly.
Back to top Go down
Cambria Winter
Hufflepuff
Cambria Winter

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:57 pm

Cambria had to bite her tongue to keep from laughing. That was the only way she could handle the nerves that had settled into her stomach. She waited on bated breath for his dorm mate to leave. Merlin, she hadn't even had time to put her shirt back on! If he had seen her at all, she could possibly be expelled from school. She released a nervous breath at that thought and couldn't be happier when the door closed and she heard it lock once again. She waited for just another moment until she knew they were alone again, before she crawled out and looked at Saber.

"That was close," she whispered.

She pulled her shirt back over her head and moved over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head against his chest. They could not continue this way. These little secret meetings in his dorm room could ruin everything. She looked up into his eyes.

"I don't know if this will work, Saber. It's so dangerous for me to be here. And neither one of us can afford to be kicked out of school. But especially not you, with your OWL's this year. There has to be something else we can do."

She bit her bottom lip in concentration, trying to decide what to do. Then the idea struck her like a lightbulb. Why hadn't she thought of it before?!

"The room of requirement! We could go there now, even! That's where Evan brought me the night...well, the night he found us drunk. You wouldn't remember, you were so far gone. But he brought me there and he was a right ass to me. Then Gareth came, and he was just as bad. Merlin, I need to stop getting caught by them. Which is why we need to find a different place. If you can help me sneak back out of here, we can take turns getting there. What do you think, Love?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Saber chuckled as he remembered the blurry night when he and Cambria had been caught. She was right, he didn't remember a thing. He'd drunk an entire bottle of Fir Whiskey to himself, he barely remembered it getting dark. Somehow though he'd gotten back to his dorm and had thrown up all over the dorm mate that had just interrupted them.

"The Room of Requirement, now why didn't we think of that earlier, then we could have saved ourselves some embarrassment. Just give me time to think about how I can get you out of here and then we'll be off to the room and don't you talk like that. This will work I'll make sure of it because I don't want to loose you my wonderful Cami." Saber kissed her on the forehead tenderly and then squeezed her tight. She was the love of his life and he knew that he would do anything for her.

It took Saber the guts of twenty minutes to get Cambria safely out of the Gryffindor common room and during this time they nearly got caught three times. The first time they'd almost ran head first into a Gryffindor prefect, the second time had been George Weasley and the final time had been an innocent little first year who'd walked right past them whilst they'd hid in a narrow corner. When they were finally out of the common room Saber let out the breath he'd been holding.

"Phew that was so close and so nerve wrecking," he said as he wiped a hand across his forehead and glared at the Fat Lady who was tutting at them ignorantly.

"Shut up you," he said threateningly to the portrait, "Or I'll tell Headmaster Snape about your dirty doings with the crazy Knight up by the divination corridor." Promtly the Fat Lady stopped her tutting and hurridly left the portrait, obviously away to see that crazy Knight to tell him they'd been found out. Saber grabbed Cambria's hand and then they both hurried to the place where they knew the room they desired was located.

Upon arrival Saber set about asking for the perfect room and then the door appeared and he opened it the two of them walked into a room which was simply perfect. The was full of soft, comfy pillows, a shag carpet, a fireplace the full length of the back wall with a merry fire already crackling away, plush sofas and squashy armchairs, vases filled with Cambria's favourite flowers, artistic paintings on the walls and right in the middle of the room was a table flled with food and drinks.

"This is so much better than my dorm room," Saber said with a chuckle as he went to the table. There was a cheese platter which he made a grab for. He loved cheese and picked up a piece if smoked cheese, put it on a cracker and then took a bite.

"Alcohol or no alcohol?" He asked his girlfriend through bite of cracker and cheese.
Back to top Go down
Cambria Winter
Hufflepuff
Cambria Winter

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Cambria had been so scared when they were trying to get out of the Gryffindor Common Room. And she didn't even want to think about what would happen if she ran into her brothers right now. Not only were they threatening to begin with, but now Gareth was head boy. And Evan was Ravenclaw Prefect. If that wasn't a combination for bad luck to a little sister, she didn't know what was.

It was only when they were in the Room of Requirement that she was able to relax. In fact, she was even able to smile and giggle happily when she saw the spread that was before them. She picked up a handful of fresh berries and placed them in her mouth. She picked up one little red berry and brought it to her boyfriend's lips.

"Would you like one, love?"

She didn't wait for his consent before she pushed the soft berry into his mouth, allowing her finger to stay inside of his lips for a lingering moment.

"You have some juice on your lips. Let me just take care of that for you."

She stood up on tiptoe and softly kissed his lips, the taste of the fruit still fresh on his skin. She pulled back and looked into his eyes.

"I think I'll say no alcohol, if that's alright. I know we're not planning on getting caught, but I think I'll be in enough trouble as it is without adding liquor. Besides...I think alcohol and Cami don't mix," she smiled.

She hadn't told him everything that had happened after that night. Not only had she gotten in an epic fight with Evan, and Gareth had given her his own special form of discipline...but she had gone home the next weekend and had to talk to both of her parents. Her brothers warned that if she didn't tell them the truth, they would have. So she had confessed. And not only had she been grounded, but she'd also been...well, she didn't really want to think about it. It was enough just to remember that it had been hard to sit the next day. And there was no way in Hell she ever wanted Saber to know that.

She shook off the memory, pretending to herself that the same thing wouldn't happen if she were found out now. She smiled as two butterbeers appeared on the table. She picked one up and handed it to Saber, then she sipped from the other one. But she wasn't really interested in eating. She put her glass down and took his hand, bringing him to the bed. She sat down and looked up at him, her fingers trailing around the belt loops on his pants.

"We don't have to do anything tonight. We can just talk, or sleep for all I care. I just want to be here with you. I mean...I wouldn't mind doing more, of course. But I don't want you to think this is all I want from you. I love you, Saber Shields. I want to be with you forever. That's why it doesn't really matter what my dad says. I know we'll always find a way to be together."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:49 pm

How could one person be so incredibly sexy? Saber couldn't help but look into Cambria's eyes as they sat together on the bed. They were so full of passion and love that they sparkled in the dim light of the room. She could say anything to him right now and he'd obey, not that he was under the thumb or anything, he just loved her so much that he would do anythin for her, even jump off a cliff if she comanded it.

"I wouldn't mind just sitting and talking either love. Sure we could do a little more, you know I'm up for anything but first I wouldn't mind chatting, I mean how often do we actually get to do it?" he said to her as he brushed some hair behind her delicate ear. He sipped his butter beer and then smiled at her in a rakish sort of way.

"So how is everything with your wonderful brothers?" he asked coyly. Saber knew for a fact that Cambria's brothers did not like him all that well, especially Evan. They would throw dirty looks at him in the corridors and more often than not he thought he heard them whisper nasty things under their breaths. They were very protective of their little Cambria and maybe they thought that Saber was trying to steal her honour or something but he was going to do no such thing. If anything Saber wanted Cambria to keep her honour for as long as possible. Her virtue was important to him and he wanted her to remain innocent from that sort of thing for a bit longer.

"They haven't been saying anything to you have they?" he asked as he drank some more butter beer and summoned the cheese platter over to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Cambria Winter
Hufflepuff
Cambria Winter

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Cambria took one more sip of her drink before setting it on the table and scooting back on the bed and cuddling herself into the pillows. She patted the spot next to her to invite Saber to lie down next to her. She loved him so much, and she couldn't believe how lucky she was just to have him near. She picked up a small bite of cheese and nibbled it as she softly tickled his hand with her fingernails. She thought about his questions about her brothers, and she just groaned.

"My brothers are...well, actually things are strange with Evan. He has been so distant and seems angry and withdrawn. He's been fighting with our dad, but he won't tell us what's happening. But he hasn't really tried to talk to me recently, or even said anything bad about you. Not to me, anyway. We haven't talked much since that night in this room, and I'm worried he's just washed his hands of me."

She felt herself getting a little choked up at the thought of Evan being so cold to her. But it wasn't just to her, it was to her whole family, really. And they had been inseparable as kids. Anyone that knew them now would not believe it, but Cami and Evan had been like two peas in a pod when they were younger. Even though they still argued quite often. She sighed and successfully kept the tears from falling down her cheeks. She decided to move on and think about her oldest brother.

"As for Gareth, he doesn't seem to dislike you as much as Evan does. I don't think he would rat me out, but I'm not sure if I want to take that chance. I wouldn't be surprised if he already had an idea about us. He has eyes all over this school. But he also has his own things going on, so I'm not sure how concerned he is. He moved out of our house and into his own apartment with Samara. It's kindof strange to have him gone, and to have Evan technically gone as well. I guess that makes me the oldest," she said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Evan Winter
Hogwarts Prefect: Ravenclaw
Evan Winter

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Evan was NOT having a good day. He had gotten into another fight with Jocelyn regarding God only knows what. Something about him not listening to her...he really wasn't paying attention at the time. She had been asking him about a date for next weekend and he had been studying for a potions exam. Snape's exam's seemed to get harder and harder the further he continued, but for someone as smart as Jocie, she didn't see why he was cramming so hard. Sometimes Evan truly wondered if he belonged in Ravenclaw. He was such a fucking dumbass. Gar should have been in Ravenclaw and Evan should have been Slytherin. He was the cold, heartless one of the family, Gar was the one with the large heart. Gareth was the one that everyone loved and adored.

Shaking his head he sighed, he just needed a place to get away for a couple of minutes. He felt so different now and he just didn't know how to explain it anymore. Maybe he was depressed, or maybe he was just an asshole. He knew that he didn't get this attitude from his father...and at this point the only person he could be nice to was his mother. God...he loved his mother. It seemed that his mum was the only one that understood him. But he didn't see her too often, being that he was away at school all the time. Sometimes Evan just wished he could drop out of Hogwarts and be a muggle like his dad. He could go to a normal school, go to college, and see his folks whenever he wanted. God, what was WRONG with him!? He needed help! He didn't like being this way!

Going down a long corridor he sighed with relief when he saw the large doors that would lead him to his sanctuary. He was so close to just giving up...so close...and he didn't know how to explain it to anyone. The person he used to confide in moved out, Cambria was too involved with her damn boyfriend, and he couldn't burden Lo-Lo with his problems. Evan needed a therapist...someone he could talk to that would just listen and not argue back. He wanted to VENT damn it! Why couldn't anyone just let him do that?!

Pushing the door open he looked up and stared in shock...his baby sister...was...UGH! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! His chest heaved up and down, his blue eyes probably turning black, the room rattled and he watched as a bottle of (for her sake it better not be whiskey) exploded. He didn't know what to do, what to say, or even how to breathe at this point! HE WAS SO FUCKING PISSED!

Taking Saber by the collar of his shirt he tossed him out of the room and slammed the door closed behind him. His eyes turned to Cambria and he stared at her for what felt like forever, and then...as if a bullet had slammed into his chest...he sunk down to his knees and began crying.

Evan
Back to top Go down
Cambria Winter
Hufflepuff
Cambria Winter

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Cambria stared at her brother in shock. At first, she was angry. He had stormed in there and just ripped her boyfriend from her arms. She stood and glared at him, ready to go into her usual tirade. But then he sank to the floor in tears and her heart broke within her chest. Was he crying because she had hurt him so much, or because of all of the stress he was under? All she knew was that she didn't care about being stubborn, or bratty anymore. She just wanted to help him.

She rushed forward and knelt on the floor in front of him, holding his face in her hands. She looked into his pained eyes and she wiped his tears away.

“Evan...Ev? I'm sorry...”

She wanted to go into details about how she and Saber had decided they weren't actually ready for sex, or that they hadn't been drinking alcohol...but right now that didn't seem very important anymore. She didn't want to worry about relationships, or fights, or anything that would be an issue between them. She really just wanted to hold him. So she wrapped her arms around him and held him tight.

“It's going to be okay...you can tell me what's wrong if you want, but you don't have to. Just know that I'm not going to fight with you right now.”

She kissed his cheek and rested her head against his chest, the way she had done when she was smaller. And in that moment, she realized she had missed him so much, her heart hurt.
Back to top Go down
Evan Winter
Hogwarts Prefect: Ravenclaw
Evan Winter

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:44 pm

Evan didn't know what to say so he just sat there and sobbed into his sister. He didn't want to talk, all he wanted to do was cry and then maybe fall asleep. He was so stressed and overworked and he hadn't even figured out how he was going to pay for college...everything was just piling up and collapsing around him. Jocelyn would be leaving to go work at St. Mungo's...Gar and Sam were engaged to be married...and little Willow was too young to be thinking of graduating...and the same went for Cambria. He was so close to graduation that he could feel it slicing into him; taking pieces of his soul with it.

And he didn't want to live at home for the rest of his life. He wanted to be able to move out and find his own place...with Jocelyn; if she still wanted him around that was. After the past week of him walking around like a zombie he was sure that she would be breaking up with him before the day was out. He needed to talk to someone outside of the family...maybe he needed to talk to his father about getting help. It seemed that he needed it. He needed to talk to someone that didn't know his family, or him for that matter. People who knew him just tried to tell him things that he already knew. Or would try and tell him that it was just a phase...he needed someone that didn't know him or the Winters.

Sniffling he rested his head on top of his sisters and just let the tears roll down his face. He didn't know what to do anymore. He wanted to feel different, but sometimes it just seemed so hard. It seemed so hard for him to be actually happy. Maybe it was because he was a realist...he found no joy in goofing around anymore. He was the one guy in his year that didn't find flirting or looking at other girls fun. He was much more content reading in the common room or listening to Jocie talk. And dramatics? He had no room in his head for things. He took the world for what it was...unfair...and he didn't do anything to try and change it. Sometimes he wished people could do the same...sometimes he wished people saw what he saw when he walked through life.
Back to top Go down
Cambria Winter
Hufflepuff
Cambria Winter

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Cambria was at a loss. On the one hand, she knew her brother needed help and she was the only one around to do something. But on the other, she had been such a brat to him this whole past year, that she wasn't sure what she could do, or if she would even help at all. She was torn up inside, not really knowing how it had gotten to the bottom of the barrel like this, but still trying to see a silver lining through all of the baggage that surrounded them. She was trying hard not to become overwhelmed, but this was a stressful moment. And she was definitely not equipped to handle it.

"Evan...Ev? Why don't you come lay down for a little while and just relax. I can get you some water...maybe some food? Did you eat dinner?"

She moved over to the bed and turned down the covers, then she went back over to him and tried to push him there. Maybe if they just stayed with each other throughout the night, it would help. And if not, she could always go find Gareth or Jocelyn. But part of her wanted it to be her to help him feel better, even though that thought was probably very selfish. She just wanted it to be like it used to be between them, if only for one night.

She looked around the room and noticed it was starting to change. No longer was it a romantic setting, it was just comfortable. Warm blankets were appearing out of nowhere, a pitcher of water and some comfort food found their way to the end table across from the room. Cambria smiled to herself when she realized that this was a better night than she had originally planned. Yes, she loved Saber...but Evan was her brother. And they had been through enough fighting and dark days. Maybe tonight they could just be Evan and Cami. That sounded really good to her.

"I won't bother you, we can just sleep. But I'd like to stay with you, if you'll let me," she said softly, sitting on the bed and patting the space next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*   Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shhh! It's a Secret! *Saber*
Page 1 of 1