The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Blood is Thicker than Water (Miles)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape
Administrator: Hogwarts Staff: Headmaster: Occlumens: Legilimens: 34 yrs old
Severus Snape

Blood is Thicker than Water (Miles) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker than Water (Miles)   Blood is Thicker than Water (Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Severus sighed and closed the door to their hospital room. Going to Aurora he gently coaxed her into his arms. God, he knew that this would be hard on her. He knew that Aurora was going to be hurt...and just as it had done so when he was younger, it still hurt him to see this woman hurting. He had no romantic feelings towards her whatsoever, however that did not change the fact that he still loved her. Severus did love this woman....he was not in love with her, but he did love her. He loved her as the mother of his children, but nothing more.

"Aurora," he said gently. "People say things they do not mean when they are angry. And you know this to be true...because I am a key example. Miles does love you, he adores you and I know that the two of you will get past this."

Gently as he could he took his hand through her ebony hair and hushed her. Severus was uncomfortable with tears. Unless they belonged to his daughter, and Aurora...he did not know what to do. With his daughter he could comfort her as could he with Aurora...but when it came to other people all he could do was watch and grimace.

"Now," he said gently. "I know that when Miles wakes up he will want his mother. And...I have to go and talk to Serenity tonight. I promise you he will still love you, I promise you that Serenity will still love you."

Gently as he could he pecked her cheek, and lowered her into a chair.

"Watch over our boy, Aurora." he said softly. "I will see you later."
Back to top Go down
https://themirroroferised.rpg-board.net
Miles Maddox Snape
Hogwarts Prefect: Gryffindor
Miles Maddox Snape

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker than Water (Miles)   Blood is Thicker than Water (Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Miles had been awake for a few minutes and had heard Severus leaving. It was still so strange to think of him as his actual biological father, when he had spent years thinking he actually wanted him to be just that. And now Miles wasn't sure if things would ever be okay with him, let alone with his mum. He had screwed things up badly this time. He didn't even want to remember what he had said to her.

Yet still, even now, the words kept running through his mind. He felt tears running down the side of his face and into his hair. He usually did not feel that guilty when he had done something wrong. But this time, he had not just pulled an attitude with his mother. He had actually caused her pain. Before he opened his eyes, he took her hand and held it close to his heart.

"Mummy..." he whispered. "I'm so sorry. I...I said some awful things to you."

He opened his eyes, which were now swimming with tears.

"You have to know I didn't mean any of what I said. You are an incredible mother, and you always have been. I don't care that you kept it from me, I just want to move past it. Can we do that? Because none of it matters...except that I love you. And you're my mother."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Maddox
Hogwarts Staff: Head of Slytherin House: Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor: 34 yrs old
Aurora Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker than Water (Miles)   Blood is Thicker than Water (Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Aurora squeezed Miles's hands in her own and felt more tears slide down her face. How could her baby ask her for forgiveness?! Everything he said had been spot on, and to hear him call her mummy...it just made her want to break down into a new set of tears. She loved her baby so much, and ever since he was born she knew he would hold her heart in his hand. And even now he still held her heart.

"Oh baby," she whimpered. "Don't cry...I love you...I love you so much. This was all my fault, I should have told you. But baby...I was just trying to protect you. I know that it was stupid...but love is so blind. I was just so worried for you."

Feeling more tears roll down her placid cheeks she gently reached over and kissed his cheek. She just loved her baby boy so much, and the thought of losing him was enough to make her ill. She would never hide something like this from him again. Never, ever, he knew everything about her now. He knew about her spying, knew about his father, and now knew that Serenity was his baby sister.

"Love," she whispered. "I just love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Miles Maddox Snape
Hogwarts Prefect: Gryffindor
Miles Maddox Snape

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker than Water (Miles)   Blood is Thicker than Water (Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:51 am

Miles pulled her hand as firmly as he could without straining himself. He scooted over on his bed with some effort, and brought her to lie down next to him. After today, his world would feel flipped upside down. He could only imagine what Serenity would go through. Serenity, who was now his half-sister. He wondered again who her mother was? Who had Snape ever been with? Besides his mother, of course. Ugh, that thought was disgusting. He told himself to never think it again.

"Mum, can you tell me the whole story? I mean, not the details or anything. But how did you even get with him in the first place? Did you love him? Was I a complete accident? I suppose so, huh, since you were only seventeen. What about Serenity? Who is her mother. do you know?"

At the thought of his little sister, he felt his stomach clench and tighten. They had grown up as siblings, but would she freak out knowing he was actually her brother? God, he hoped she could accept him. Because he loved her, he really did. Even if she didn't think so. He would have to work harder at it.

"I think I want to see her. Did Severus say he was going to talk to her? Well, maybe when they're done, he can send her here. I also want to see Evelyn if possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Thicker than Water (Miles)   Blood is Thicker than Water (Miles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood is Thicker than Water (Miles)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2