The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Friendly Chat *Draco*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter
Co-Administrator: Gryffindor
Harry Potter

Friendly Chat *Draco* Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Chat *Draco*   Friendly Chat *Draco* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:32 am

Harry had had just about enough of this 'trying to be nice' nonsense with Malfoy. Yes, he cared for Serenity deeply, but he was not ready to allow a loathsome git like Draco Malfoy walk all over him. Harry didn't care how good or kind Serenity thought Draco was, Harry knew he was just pompous, arrogant and most likely on the wrong side of evil. Harry had seen this firsthand, and there was no way it had all been for show. The way he treated Hermione was enough to make Harry's blood boil. So he just wanted to meet with Draco to let him know that he was onto him. There would be no actual niceness from Malfoy, just playing nice in front of Serenity. Harry knew that, and Draco knew that as well. Harry was not going to let his guard down because his girlfriend didn't want to face the truth about her so-called best friend.

The only problem was the place. Harry didn't want to have this conversation in the Group Common room, seeing as Serenity or any one of his Gryffindor friends could come walking in. No, this had to be just the two of them. And Harry would make sure that there were no misunderstandings. If Draco showed even one ounce of how two-faced he was, Harry would not hesitate to show that to Serenity. And then Harry wouldn't have to pretend anymore that he didn't despise Draco. It was too hard keeping up this sort of pretense.

So during dinner, Harry had sent a secretive note to Draco, asking him to meet him here for a little chat. And Harry made sure his wand was at the ready, just in case. He would not be caught unaware with Malfoy near.

As soon as he heard the door open, Harry was standing tall and glaring.

"You and I need to talk. And no, I am not breaking up with Serenity, so don't even think about suggesting it. I wanted to tell you that I know there is no way in Hell you are a good person, or even a better person than you were before, which wouldn't be saying much. So stop trying to pull that on me. I am willing to be civil to you around her, but if you even think of mistreating her or one of my friends, all bets are off. You got that, Malfoy?"
Back to top Go down

Friendly Chat *Draco*
Page 1 of 1