The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Empty
PostSubject: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Serenity was sitting in Moaning Myrtles bathroom waiting for Draco. She knew that Harry didn't like him, but to Serenity they had been best friends forever. Her father being fairly close with the Malfoys for so many years had introduced them when they were very little. And from then on she had claimed him as her best friend. Of course Harry knew this, and of course he did not like it, and of course because she had to deal with his friends it remained seen that he would have to deal with hers. So she did not care as much. Sitting on the cold floor she began twiddling her wand with her fingers, awaiting her besties arrival.

She had not told Draco that she was dating a Potter and she wanted him to know. Mostly because she wanted to know his reaction, and partly because she wanted to be sure that he would still support her as a best friend. Serenity knew that when it came to telling her father she was going to need the support of both Draco and Harry. Of course she would no doubt get them at separate times, but one could still hope. Sighing she leaned back into the wall and closed her eyes. What was taking that kid so long?

Finally after a long wait she heard the door open and close and saw that her friend had slipped in. Smiling gently she looked up and waited for him to join her.

"It's about damn time you slithered in here," she smirked. "Do you know how long you have kept me waiting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:43 pm

He smirked at Ren and made his way over to her. He pulled back his sleeve and checked his watch, then looked back up at her.

"Seems like it's been about fifteen minutes." He let out a small laugh and got closer. "Now... there was something you wanted to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Serenity rolled her eyes, had he always been such a smart ass? Oh, yeah...that's why they were best friends. Taking him by the hand she pulled him down to sit next to her and she assumed position of leaning against him. They both knew nothing would come from this, they were best friends. Ever since they were little they were always there for one another. When Draco's dad was being a major dick and he needed to run from him she would let him sleep over at her house. Her father never knew of course, but Draco had often spent nights in her room on the floor.

"I've finally started dating Draco," she said softly. "Shocking right?"

She looked up at him and smiled gently. God, she didn't want to ruin their friendship by telling him this. He hated Harry...she knew that, but maybe this would be a way for them to finally bury the hatchet and agree to be friends.

"Draco," she said softly. "It's Harry Potter...I'm dating Harry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:06 pm

He stiffened at the mention of Potter dating Ren. He didn't care about her that way, but they were best friends. He wasn't about to let something like this change that, but he hated Potter. Everyone knew that.

"You're... dating Potter?" That was a pretty stupid thing to ask, Ren had just said it. "Why?" Ren had never even hinted she like Potter that way. Then again... he hated Potter. She'd never tell him if she liked Potter. Sure they were best friends, but best friends always had some secrets. Especially Slytherins.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Why? She loved Harry...surely that had to be reason enough. And she wasn't sure if she wanted to tell him why. She knew that he would try and shoot him down at every turn.

"I love him Draco," she said with a small smile. "Isn't that reason enough?"

Of course it wasn't. Draco was her protector and he wanted nothing more than to keep her safe and well. It was how they worked, they protected one another because of how close they were with one another. No one would change that ever, not Harry, not Draco's dad, no one.

"Draco," she continued. "Please don't be mad...I truly love Harry...aren't you just a little happy for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Of course he was happy for her... but Potter. If otter was dating Ren, they'd be around each other more often, and Potter was almost never seen without Weasley, and that mudblood Granger. He'd have to spend time with them.

"Ren, of course i'm happy for you, but it's Potter. If you love him... I can't change that. Understand this though... if he does anything to hurt you, he's dead." He needed to get that across.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Serenity wrapped her arms around Draco and rested her head on his shoulder. She knew that wasn't the only thing that was going through Draco's head. He didn't like Hermione or Ron...but she didn't either...so that meant they would both have to endure when it came to that.

"Thanks Draco," she said gently. "Now we just need to hook you up with some girl."

Smiling she stuck her tongue out at him and quickly pulled her knees up to her chest. She loved teasing him, about how single he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:23 am

He stuck his tongue out back at Ren. She was constantly teasing him! She was constantly trying to get him a girlfriend. He honestly liked being single, even if it meant getting teased constantly by Ren.

"What good would that do?" He grinned in a way that he'd only do around Ren. He put his arm around her. "If you insist... but really, the only girl that seems to really like me is Pansy." He thought for a moment. "Although, if it gets her off my back..." He could just punch the idiot in the face a few times though.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:29 am

Serenity rolled her eyes. She knew that Draco could not stand that girl and it was completely understandable, she didn't like the girl either. But if Draco really wanted her help she was sure that she could find a girl for him. However she knew that it was hard to find a girl for Draco Malfoy...he was too picky. Draco wanted a pure-blood girl, who was beautiful, who had a good heart...and that just seemed to be rare. Serenity wasn't a pure-blood. No, not by any means. Her grandfather was muggle...but she knew that Draco didn't care so much about that...it was his father that did.

"Did you have anyone in mind?" she asked softly, leaning against him. "Maybe you should try and be more flexible Draco...try going out of the pure-blood category...maybe you should find someone that loves you for you...and not your money?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:45 am

"Nobody at all." He shook his head, he didn't have anyone in mind. Besides, his father was probably going to try to set him up with some Pureblood who had money. They obviously wouldn't have as much money as he did, but his father was picky. So he was too.

"If we're leaving the Pureblood category though... we'll have to go half-blood. That way, my father won't decide to murder me, or whoever you decide to set me up with." He smirked, even though it was the truth. His father wasn't just picky, he was insane. If the girl wasn't perfect... then someone might get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:49 am

Serenity sighed, she knew that April Showers might be looking for a boyfriend...but the girl was a Gryffie through and through...and Serenity knew the girl to be very loud and obnoxious. Draco seemed like the kind of guy that would need a more calm girl that could put up with his bull crap.

"Draco," she continued. "I'm sorry...but fuck your dad...this is what you want! Tell me what you wand Draco Malfoy!"

She was getting frustrated. Every time a guy popped into her head he blew it off and said that his father would not approve. Well what did Draco want? That was the question...what did Draco Malfoy want? Did he even want anyone at all?

"What do YOU want Draco?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:00 am

He couldn't help but laugh. Not the kind of cold laugh that most people saw him use. This was a true laugh. He had thought exactly what Ren had just put into words. He thought it dozens of times.

"I... don't know. Honestly I don't. Just no Gryffindors alright? Even a Hufflepuff would be better then a Gryffindor... but they are a last resort." He had yet to find a Gryffindor he didn't totally despise, but Ravenclaws were alright. Slytherins were preferable, and Hufflepuffs had the rare occasion of being alright.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:07 am

Serenity sighed and gently pushed him. He was too picky for her, and if he kept on that way he would end up alone for the rest of his life. He thought that his family was too good for the other houses...but she knew that in all reality his family was nothing to brag about. They had money...but that was about all they had. She knew of the diary Lucius Malfoy had slipped Ginny Weasly her second year. She knew of what Lucius Malfoy was capable of...she knew.

"Draco," she sighed starting to get frustrated. "You are too picky for your own damn good. You have to stop judging people by their house."

She absolutely hated that, but she could not stop Draco from being that way...it was just the way her friend operated.

"You are going to eventually have to get off that high horse of yours and choose someone." she sighed, laying down so that her head was in her lap. "Maybe you could learn to like a Gryffindor if you tried to hang out with one...maybe...Harry?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:47 am

"Well it's not like I have a choice there do I? Since you're dating him. I'll be civil though." He sighed, he knew she was right. He'd never admit it though. He sighed, knowing she was the only one who he'd admit it to. "I'll try, alright? That's all I can promise though." He would try for her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Serenity sighed, she knew that getting Draco to be friends with Harry would be impossible...so she just let it go and went back to leaning against her friend. She knew that Draco hated Harry, but in all reality she thought that they could be fairly good friends if they tried.

"How's your dad, Draco?" she asked softly. "Is he treating you alright?"

Serenity absolutely hated Lucius Malfoy with a burning passion! And if Serenity had her way she would steal Draco from that evil man and make him live with her! She did not like him at all, did not like the pressure he put on his son, did not like the dark magic he studied, did not like how much of a pompous DICK he was!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 pm

His dad, where to begin with him. Still fawning over the Ministry ever since he got himself in their clutches. Still studying the dark arts like there was no tomorrow. He remembered the summer before second year and his trip to Borgin and Burkes. He'd never admit it, but the place was a little creepy. Interesting, yes, but it was creepy. His father was truly a terrible person, and it was no secret where his father wanted him to go, and what he wanted him to be. He never voiced it, but it really wasn't all that hard to figure out.

"Well, it's the same. He's still too busy with the Ministry to spend any time with me, but I think I like it better that way." He stressed the word busy in a way that both him and Ren knew meant he wasn't busy at all. Just trying to keep himself in the Ministry's clutches. "I sometimes wish I didn't know what he wants me to do after Hogwarts though."
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Serenity looked up at him and sighed. She knew that Draco wanted to spend time with his father, just not the father that existed at the current moment. He needed stability, but Serenity was not going to preach to him. She knew that that was the last thing that Draco wanted. So she let it go and decided that changing the subject would probably be the best thing to do.

"So," she sighed. "What would you think of me going out for the Quidditch team? Maybe we could give my dad a pretty nice heart-attack, eh?"

Serenity loved watching the color drain from her father's face when he was scared. She knew it sounded cruel, but it was funny as all Hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 pm

He smirked at the idea of Ren's father scared out of his wits. He'd seen it a few times, but Ren had seen it much more often. He wondered how scared they could make him before he fainted. That would be a sight to see.

"I think that scaring your father will be one of the funniest things i've ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Serenity nodded. She was going to have to tell Draco at some point that it would be Harry that was going to give her flying lessons, but she was sure that could wait. At the present moment she was just glad that he was okay with the whole Harry thing...at least he was making out to be that way.

"Draco?" she asked gently. "Your my best friend...you know that right?"

Gently she turned on her side so that she was looking up at him. She knew that if any normal person came in they would assume something was going on between them, but Serenity just did not like Draco that way. She liked him as a friend and nothing more...well maybe she looked to him as an older brother...but that was about far as it would go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:47 pm

He wondered where Ren was going with this. Of course he knew, if he didn't then why would he be here? His look was one of confusion. He looked down at Ren.

"Of course I know that." He wondered what was going on in his best friends head at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Serenity nodded, all she really needed was confirmation. She had just needed to know that Draco was still her friend. She did not want to lose him, and she knew that in the end their friendship would have to be stronger than ever to survive.

"I just wanted to make sure." she said softly. "You mean a lot to me Draco."

She hoped that he didn't read into that any more than what it was. She had faith that he wouldn't, but she knew that clarifying didn't hurt.

"You know...brother to sister love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:22 pm

He understood completely. The two of them had been close since they were young, and he always saw her as his sister. He was a little insulted that she needed the clarification though. They'd known each other too long to let anything come between that. He tried not to think about that, especially with the news he had received. He smirked a little when she decided to clarify the brother and sister love too. That was a little funny.

"Alright. Now, how do you plan on explaining to your dad that you're dating Harry Potter?" It was no secret that he disliked him. It was an open disliking. He hoped that Potter wouldn't end up on the receiving end of a spell. Mostly because Ren would be upset.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Serenity sighed, she really would have preferred not telling her father at all. She did not want to lose her father, but she knew that that would not happen. Her father was going to figure it out, and there would be definite hell to pay.

"I don't know," she yawned. "I just thought I would let it play out and hopefully he would never notice. That sounds like a good plan, right?"

She knew that it probably wasn't...she just couldn't bring herself to go to her father and tell him. She supposed that if Harry had the courage to tell his God-father than she needed to have the courage to tell her father. But Severus Snape was so much more difficult to deal with than Sirius Black.

"Oh God Draco," she sighed. "What if...what if he doesn't let me date Harry?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:32 pm

He didn't want anything to happen to Ren, and he knew that her father needed to know about this. Otherwise... he didn't want to think about it. There would be serious punishment if Ren dated behind his back. Especially since he was bound to find out here, with him being the Headmaster. Finding out second hand would really make Her father mad.

"Your father would probably let you if you love P-Harry enough." He wasn't going to call him Potter out loud. He had to try, for Ren at least. He thought about Ren and her father, he had to know. He got an idea, and hoped that it would help.

"If you're nervous, I could go with you." He hoped that, if Ren said yes, his presence would help.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Serenity sighed and looked up at her friend. She wasn't sure if she wanted anyone with her while she broke the news to her father. She just wanted to get it over with as quick and painless as she could. She supposed that going through the motions of dating Harry Potter was something she would just have to get used to. Otherwise their relationship would fall flat on the floor. She was also going to have to explain to Harry...that while her father would be spying for Dumbledore again...so would she. Closing her eyes she felt tears come to her eyes. God, she just did not want to have to do that. But if it meant protecting the boy she held so dear to her...she would.

Feeling a few tears slide down her cheeks she quickly wiped them away, in hopes that Draco wouldn't notice. She hadn't told him yet either...but she knew it would be only a matter of time before he figured it out or came to her house and saw her with one or more of them...it was only a matter of time before the truth came out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)   Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Us Against The World Right? (Draco Malfoy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next