The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

We Need to Chat (Serenity)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter
Co-Administrator: Gryffindor
Harry Potter

We Need to Chat (Serenity) Empty
PostSubject: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Harry didn't know what to do. He knew he had true feelings for Serenity, and that had never really happened to him before. But he also cared deeply for Hermione. It was not more than friendship for his fellow Gryffindor, he knew that. But to him, loyalty was one of the most important things in the world. And he knew that Hermione and Serenity did not get along. He was not comfortable with either one of them hurting the other one. If they continued fighting, Harry might just cut himself off from both of them and spend time with Ron alone. There was so much less drama when it was just the two of them.

Another issue with Serenity was the simple fact of her parentage. Harry hated Snape, and he knew the feeling was mutual. How in the hell could Harry date Ren when her own father was the bane of his existence? He sat on the couch in the house commons room, pulling on the tassels of a small pillow. He had to ask himself if she was worth it all. And with how he felt for her, he knew that she was. But that still didn't mean he would be okay with her treating Hermione badly, or the other way around. They would have to have a serious heart-to-heart tonight. And maybe if things went well, he would end the night having held her hand.

He looked up when the door opened, but was disappointed when the newcomer wasn't Serenity. He decided to start on his homework and he took out parchment and a quill. But History of Magic didn't suit him right now. He started a letter for her...just to pass the time. He just needed to remember to burn it when he was done.

"Dear Sere,

I'm sorry if I haven't seen you as much as I said I would.
Last year we ended the year not exactly knowing where we
stood. This year...I think I know what I want. And it's
simple, really. I just want you."

But his thoughts were interrupted by someone entering the room and he immediately threw the paper into the warm flames of the fireplace. He looked up, his face hot from embarrassment and he tried to look directly into her eyes.

"Uh...hey..."
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Serenity was nervous, and she knew that it was because she was going to see Harry tonight. She had begged her father to let her out of her Occlumens lessons early and he had almost denied her the privilege. But when her eyes filled with tears and she made her lower lip quiver her father had melted like butter in her hands. Everyone at the school thought that Severus Snape had a heart of pure stone, but in all reality it was a warm heart...it just only bled for a certain amount of people. One of those people being her, and the other being Harry's mum. But her father had threatened her with separation from Hogwarts if she told Harry this. And she had threatened him that if he got in the way of her wanting to be with Harry that she would tell her friend everything.

Continuing the walk to the group commons she could not help but think of what Harry had wanted to talk to her about. She hoped that it wasn't Granger. She was trying really hard to get along with his friends, but it was hard when none of them liked her. No one in the school liked her. She knew that it was because her dad came off as a hard ass, but she couldn't do anything about it! He was her blood father, and surprisingly she would not trade him for the world.

Going into the group commons she smiled when she saw Harry sitting there, but looked at him rather suspiciously when his hand tossed a piece of parchment into the fireplace.

"Alright, Harry?" she asked softly.

Taking a seat next to him she adjusted her auburn and smiled gently at him. He brought that out in her, he made her smile, made her happy. She was in love with him...so very much.

"Sorry I'm late," she said gently. "Dad kept me for some...Occlumens lessons."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Harry smiled at her, though his cheeks continued to blush. He had seen her noticing the letter and he would have died if she had read it. Even though he planned on telling her all of what it would have said, he still wanted to do it in person. She was amazing...incredible. And most people didn't see it because they couldn't get past who her father was, or what house she had been sorted into. But he had seen it plenty of times. He knew he was in love with her, and he didn't care that he was considered too young. He was a little concerned about what his godfather would think. And he was scared to death of the headmaster. But for right now, it was just him and Serenity, and that was what he would focus on for now.

"Don't worry about it, I haven't been waiting long. I feel worse for you, those lessons can't be easy."

He cleared his throat and turned to her. For some reason, the fire felt extrememly warm this evening. He began to play with his collar which was tightening further and further around his neck.

"Ren, do you..." his voice cracked and he closed his eyes, taking a centering breath. "Do you remember what we talked about at the end of last year? How we...we said that someday, we might want to try...dating?"

Well, she had talked about it more than he had. He had really just nodded his head in content agreement. He shook his head to focus himself.

"I feel like weve been dancing around the subject for months. How would you feel...about maybe going to Hogsmeade with me sometime? You know...on a real date?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:25 pm

Serenity felt her stomach gain over one hundred butterflies. Her eyes widened a bit in shock and she almost felt like crying she was so happy! Harry had finally asked her out! All the years she had chased after him, hinted around what she had wanted, after all her work she was finally going to get something that she wanted! She was going to have Harry Potter! She felt her hands begin to shake, which often happened when she was extremely nervous. She looked at Harry and watched his cheeks turn crimson. She thought he was so handsome, and the pink in his cheeks made her smile. Reaching out gently she rested her shaking palm onto his hands.

"I would love to Harry." she said softly.

And then she realized something...something that she knew was going to plague the both of them...Harry's friends were not going to like it. She knew that Ron Weasly hated her with a burning passion, and the feeling was mutual. However Serenity respected that he was Harry's friend...even if she didn't like it herself.

"Harry," she whispered. "I...what about your God-father...my father...your friends? I...I know how hard your life is...and...and I want you...but...but I want you to be happy."

Her eyes moistened extremely, but she wiped it away.

"Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:42 am

Harry turned his hand over and gently held hers. It felt so good! He didn't even know how to describe what the feeling in his stomach was. It was almost as if there was a flame inside him that spread like wildfire once she touched him. Yes, he knew that was corny as hell, but he didn't know how else to think of it! He turned to her when she began to speak again, almost not comprehending what she was saying. Then he emphatically shook his head and looked into her eyes, his hand never releasing hers.

“I want you to stop doing that, Ren. I don't want you to apologize to me about who you are, or about what people might think of you. I know it's difficult for you and my friends, and I promise I'm working on that. I'm not asking for you and Hermione to suddenly get along, or you and Ron for that matter. All I ask is that you try not to start anything with them, and I've asked them to do the same. I care about you, Serenity. And though this might not be the easiest thing for people to accept, they're going to have to try.”

He brushed a lock of hair behind her ear and before he could stop himself, he leaned in and tenderly kissed her cheek. He blushed profusely then, and he pulled back. His words were strong, and his feelings were right there with them. But his body just did not know what to do yet. Why did he have to be so damn awkward?!

“Anyway,” he said, clearing his throat. “What would you like to do on the date?”
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:17 am

Serenity felt her cheek catch fire when Harry leaned in and gently pecked her cheek. She smiled and squeezed his hand as he pulled back. She was so happy right now! She could not believe that after for years he would finally be hers! Now all she had to do was make sure she kept him. There were things about the Snape family that would have to remain hidden where Harry was concerned. She would have to hide the fact that her father was still madly in love with Lily Evans, she would have to hide the fact that Professor Maddox had been a Death Eater with her father at one time, there were so many things that she was going to have to keep from him...so many things that she didn't want to hide. But until Serenity was sure that he could keep these thoughts in his head...there was really nothing she could do about them.

Her father had said something about teaching him Occlumens his fifth year of schooling, because Minister Dumbledore thought it would be a good idea. But Serenity insisted on being taught first. She knew that Harry's God-father would never approve of such a thing, it just was not happening. However if Serenity learned how to be an accomplished Occlumens, she could teach Harry...and then maybe he would try harder.

Hearing that he had spoken to her once more she looked up and smiled gently at him. She really did not care what they did so long as they were with one another. She wasn't sure how Harry would feel about being out in public with her, and they would have to be careful, she knew that Draco Malfoy would not approve of her dating Harry. Especially since they were "friends". At least by her father's standards they were friends. Serenity thought Malfoy was too snobby for her. Of course, just as all Slytherins did, he had his moment when he wasn't a complete and total douche bag.

"Umm..." she mused. "We could just...well Hogsmead weekend is coming up...we could just roam around the little town...maybe get a Butterbeer or two at the Three Broomsticks."

Then something made a connection in her mind. The Triwizard Tournament was this year. Ugh...that just brought a million headaches into her life. Her father was going to be a wreck, that blew.

"Harry," she said softly. "We need to talk about something else...umm...your nightmares..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:36 pm

Harry looked at her confusedly. Why would she bring that up out of the blue? Was she just worried about him, or was there some strange sort of interest in his nightmares going on in her head? Or worse yet...was this the work of her father and she was just his go-to girl? No...he wouldn't even allow himself to think like that.

"Ren, I really don't see what that has to do with anything. I've been fine, believe me."

If he was going to be honest, he really didn't need another person hovering over him to see if 'the boy who lived' did anything strange or out of the ordinary. He just wanted to be a normal person, like anyone else. But he had not been given that choice when Voldemort had scarred him. And now he would never have the luxury of people not really caring about him anymore. He had caught Sirius looking at him strangely as well, like he was about to explode or something. And if they weren't careful, that might just happen.

He took a deep breath and centered himself. He didn't want to ruin this with her, so he would have to take care that he didn't hurt her feelings or anything. He truly cared for her, he just didn't want to get too far into things that were better left alone. Just because he could see Voldemort in his head, and everytime it happened he felt intense pain from his scar...it didn't mean he wanted to talk about it. In fact, he never really wanted to talk about it.

"Do you think your dad will murder us for even thinking about dating? I don't want to make things awkward between you two."

He hoped the change of subject would satisfy her.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Serenity sighed, sensing that he had dodged her question deliberately just because it brought him too much pain to think about it. Serenity knew better than to pry, but it still concerned her. She was worried about him, and when she knew that he was upstairs in the Gryffindor Common Room, scared and alone, her worry just soared away from her. Thus assuring that she would ask random question about his health and wellbeing.

"Harry," she smiled. "My dad and I are already horribly awkward."

She laughed and moved several strands of hair out of her face. She knew that for other people it woudl be hard to believe, but he really was a good father. She wished that she could show that to Harry...she wished that she could show him how wonderful her father really was...just as she wished that she could show her father how wonderful her Harry was.

"As hard as it is for everyone here to believe," she said sadly. "He does love me...Harry...I...I know you have only seen him at his worse...but please believe me when I say that he is a good father...and we DO have a good relationship. If he loves me, which I know he does, he will come to accept it. He'll want to talk to you about it...but I promise you he will not murder you."

Slowly she turned her back towards him on the sofa and laid back into him. She knew that Harry had never been one to make the first move. So, she assumed that she would be the one to take the lead in this relationship.

"Harry," she said softly. "What about Professor Black? I...do you think he will like me?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Harry agreed with her on one thing for sure. He couldn't really see Severus Snape as the loving father type. It didn't mean he wasn't, but Harry just could not see it. He also could not believe that there would be any acceptance of him as a romantic figure for Snape's one and only daughter. He knew he would do it anyway, but that didn't mean he wasn't scared out of his bleeding mind. As for Sirius...that was another story entirely. He could see it going either way, really. Sirius was normally very easy-going, but with his feelings against Snape, he wasn't sure.

"I'm not sure, Sere. I think after I speak to him it will be alright. He hasn't mistreated you in class, has he? I doubt Sirius would dislike you, but I'm not sure how he'll feel about the two of us together."

Harry's body went slightly rigid as she leaned against him, but it didn't take long for him to feel comfortable in this situation. He actually quite liked it, and he couldn't help but smile and rest his head against her hair.

"Now enough talk about fathers and godfathers, or anyone else for that matter, that isn't you or me. I would like to hear again about your summer holiday. And perhaps after that, we can talk about what your plans are for the Christmas holiday. I would very much like to set up a time where we can meet during the break. Any thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Serenity smiled and leaned farther back into Harry. She was just so happy to have this time with him. She almost felt like she was in a dream. They never really got to spend time like this together. He was always doing the 'Boy Who Lived' thing and she was stuck in the Slytherin sidelines watching because her father wanted to protect her and keep her safe. She wished Harry could see him for what he was...see that Severus Snape wasn't just some snarky Dungeon Bat. He was a father...a daddy...in some mild cases.

"Well," she sighed. "Dad has been really paranoid since the Quidditch World Cup. He heard about the Death Eaters...and..well...he freaked out. That's why I wasn't able to visit you at all."

Taking his hand within her she gently intertwined her fingers with his and closed her eyes. She hadn't done much over the Summer. Professor Dumbledore visited quite often, but he did that often. She knew that Albus and her father were close.

"Minister Dumbledore came to visit a couple of times," she yawned. "And...and we talked about you...don't worry...dad didn't say anything mean."

Chuckling she looked up into his green eyes.

"He really is a good dad Harry," she said softly. "I know no one here can see it... but he does love me...and he does take very good care of me."

Her thoughts went to Christmas and the upcoming holiday. Her father and her would be spending another Christmas at the school, but she was all for spending some of that holiday with Harry.

"Well," she hummed. "Children of teachers get to stay in their quarters for the holidays...so maybe I could hang out with you in Professor Black's rooms?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Harry smiled warmly and once again, pushed her hair back out of her face. Her hair smelled like strawberries, or lillies or something and it was driving him wild..in a good way. And her skin was so soft to the touch. Did all girls feel that way, or was it just Serenity? He didn't really care to find out. He just wanted to touch her face and hands.

"I suppose we'll be staying here for the most part, but we might spend Christmas morning at Grimmauld Place. I haven't really asked him yet. Do you and your dad usually stay here every year, or is that just for this year? I suppose staying here won't really be new for me."

He took a deep breath as he squeezed her hand tighter within his own. This was exactly what he had wanted, but deep down...he was still afraid of what Hermione or Ron would say. He would not break up with Serenity, but he worried that they would stop talking to him. And he could not survive without his two best friends. There had to be a way to keep everyone he cared about around him without them killing each other.

But his thoughts were interrupted as the common room door opened once again. It was Miles. He was a friend of Harry's, but he was somewhat arrogant. Every once in a while, the older boy was just a bit too much to take in. But they played quidditch together, so they had to get along to a degree. And at least they both had a healthy annoyance toward Snape.

"Hey Miles," he said quietly. "We don't have practice today, right?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Serenity glared slightly at the boy that had come in. She really did not get on with him at all. There were tons of times where her father and her would go to Aurora Maddox's for supper and the idiot boy would be trying to make a fool of her or her father. Of course he never succeeded...and her father had even got him back with one lovely prank of his own. Of course they were forbidden to speak of it again, but it still was a lovely thought. Softening her gaze because she realized she was in the arms of a beloved that was friends with the troll in front of her she sighed.

"I don't have Quidditch today," she said dejectedly. "I hope that means you don't either."

However usually when the Slytherin's didn't have Quidditch the Gryffindor's did. She didn't want to let Harry go however, maybe she would be able to sit in the stands and watch him play. However she knew that Miles would never allow it. He would be dead set on proving that she was trying to sneak their routines away.

"What do you want Maddox?" she sighed. "Aren't you grounded or something? Or have your OWN girlfriend to harass and snog?"

Serenity knew she sounded cold, but she really wanted him out of there so she could spend time with Harry! They never got time like this! Why did people always insist on ruining it?!
Back to top Go down
Miles Maddox Snape
Hogwarts Prefect: Gryffindor
Miles Maddox Snape

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Miles smirked at Serenity and sat back comfortably in an armchair next to the couch. She was so easy to push. And he had been thinking something was going on between her and Harry, he just couldn't pinpoint it. Here they were, holding hands. Finally some proof!

"My own girlfriend? My OWN girlfriend? So now you're admitting that you and Potter are together, Snape? I knew it! And might I say, congratulations. You're cute together," he said, somewhat snidely. He didn't usually pay attention to that kind of thing around him, but he had been able to see Harry's focus waning during the last few quidditch practices, and he supposed it was because of a girl. And he had also heard Serenity talking about Potter like the sun rose and set with him.

"But no...there's no practice today. Damn Hufflepuffs have taken the pitch. Looks like they need it this year, too. Don't worry though, I'm not staying long. I'm not grounded...but I do have detention for mouthing off to my mum. You'd think after all these years, she would have gotten a sense of humor."
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:47 pm

Serenity rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. Couldn't this prat see that he was not wanted here? The last thing Serenity needed was for Miles to tell Harry some embarrassing story from her past. Miles and Aurora practically lived with them...or they practically lived with her. Her father loved spending time with Professor Maddox. It was never in a romantic way or anything, they had just always been very good friends.

"Miles," she hissed. "Don't you have somewhere else to be?"

God, she just wanted to get rid of him!

"Go and bug one of YOUR friends!"
Back to top Go down
Miles Maddox Snape
Miles Maddox Snape

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Miles sneered at her. She knew very well that he would not leave her alone, just because she asked. And now, he wanted to stick around longer since she was being a brat about it. They had always had this kind of push and pull relationship, but he truly enjoyed it. He wasn't sure if she knew that deep down he cared about her, but he was pretty convinced she nearly despised him. That was okay, she would come around someday, when she realized he wouldn't be going anywhere.

"No, you know what? I think I'll hang out here. Mum can find me if she really looks hard enough. Hey, did you hear they're forcing us to go on some sort of trip to Ireland over Christmas? Talk about lame...I'm thinking of inviting Evelyn. Maybe you can bring your snog buddy, eh? What do you think of that, Harry? A week with Ren's dad? Won't that be magical?"

He laughed and picked up a pillow in his hand, tossing it back and forth from the right to the left. Then he quickly threw it at Serenity's face.

"Think fast!"
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Serenity took out her wand and before another word could be uttered hissed, "reducto!"

After a large crack sounded in the group commons she watched satisfied as the pillow turned to ash in front of her and fell onto the ground in a small black heap. She was not in a good mood! At least not anymore! Why did Miles have to tease her so much and act like such a jackass! He never let her flirt with boys, or any boys flirt with her, and now that she had finally got a boy that liked her for her and who she was personally he wanted to destroy that.

"Go away, Miles!" she snarled. "I don't want you ruining what little time I get to spend with Harry!"

She felt tears come unbidden to her eyes and standing up she glared at Miles Maddox.

"You are a royal git, you know that?!" she snapped. "Dad probably sent you here because he is too much of a douche to just let me like who I want to like!"
Back to top Go down
Miles Maddox Snape
Miles Maddox Snape

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Miles stood up, but his glare continued. Maybe he would try to be the headmaster's spy. Serenity was determined to make Miles an enemy, so maybe he would choose not to disappoint her.

“You, my dear, are a brat. Probably the biggest brat in history. And maybe I do have better things to do. Harry, watch out for her. I have stories that would make your hair curl. Don't cross me, little Snape. I may just decide to tell Harry about the time you...well...we'll save it. Just make sure you behave, Serenity. You know what I can do to you.”

He winked at her, then he left and made his way to his mother's office. He sighed nervously and walked a little slower. He knew he would be in deep shit for being late to his detention. But seeing the look on Serenity's face was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Serenity felt more tears come to her eyes and sitting down on the couch she pulled her knees up to her chest and buried her face in them. It wasn't fair! Why did Miles always have to tease her so much, and why did her father insist on spending so much time with the Maddox's to begin with! It just didn't add up! She would never admit to hating him, but she sure as Hell did not like him either.

A tear slide from her eyes and balanced on her nose as the dread of what Miles would tell her father sunk in. She could not believe that he would cause such a scene in front of Harry and try and goad her into a fight! She hadn't wanted that to begin with! All she had wanted as a little alone time with Harry, and that idiot had to steal it from her!

"I...I'm sorry Harry," she whispered, her words choked and pitiful. "He's just being a jerk."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:28 am

Harry glared after Miles as he held Serenity close to him and consoled her. The only good thing to come from that little encounter was that he was able to make her feel better. He brushed her hair down her back and wiped a tear from her cheek. Actually, if he thought about it, Miles might have done it on purpose. He always said it was his mission in life to get Harry laid by some girl. And although crude when in that context, Harry couldn't help but think that someday...he might want something like that with Serenity.

"Shhh....yes, he was acting like a jerk. And a git, and a prat...and every foul name I can possibly think of right now."

That's right, Harry, play up the hero bit.

"He was wrong, though. You are not a brat. You are sweet," he said as he kissed her cheek.

"And beautiful," he kissed her other cheek.

"And I...I think I'm falling for you, Serenity."

He looked into her silvery eyes and brought his lips softly, and sweetly to hers. Nothing could have made this moment better. Except maybe running his fingers through her hair as he did it. So that's what he did next. And he was right...it was even better. He couldn't help but smile through the kiss and gently pull back.

"More?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Serenity stood shocked as Harry kissed her again...and again. Each sweeter and more gentle than the next. She had been right when she said that those kisses would be the sweetest and most tender she would ever receive in the world. She supposed she owed Miles a thank you, seeing as it was him being a douche bag that made Harry realize that he was falling in love with her. But Serenity had already been there, she knew that it probably sounded stupid...but her heart had soared for him the moment they had met on the train. He had been the first and only boy she had been nice too.

"Yes," she whispered as he asked for more. "Always."

Leaning forward she pressed her own lips to his. She savored the sweet taste that came from him, not going any farther than he would let her. He was so wonderful, so very wonderful...and she wanted nothing more than to stay in this position forever. But something told her that she would never be able to.

"Harry," she whispered, breaking the kiss. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Chat (Serenity)   We Need to Chat (Serenity) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Need to Chat (Serenity)
Page 1 of 1