The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Gareth Aeron Winter's Journal *KEEP OUT!*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gareth Winter
Head Boy: Slytherin
Gareth Winter

Gareth Aeron Winter's Journal *KEEP OUT!* Empty
PostSubject: Gareth Aeron Winter's Journal *KEEP OUT!*   Gareth Aeron Winter's Journal *KEEP OUT!* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Holy cow! I just had too much in my head and needed to get it out. Since I don't have a pensieve, that means writing in this journal. So much has happened since I started seventh year, and at times it seems a little overwhelming. I'm Head Boy this year, I finally got up the nerve to speak to Samara Bailey, using Shakespeare no less. Boy am I glad that my parents had me read Shakespeare. I never understood the romanticism of his work until I met Sam. We fell in love and are planning our wedding very soon. Literally within a year, I believe, if we can finish the plans in time. It's more because of me than Sam, really. I'm sure she's chosen her dress and bridesmaid's gowns, but I just can't make up my mind of what to wear! I want to look perfect for my beautiful fiancée. She deserves the best, and I want to give her just that.

I also started at the Ministry recently. I have to say that I love it very much. Almost as much as I love Sam. She is my entire life. I wake up thinking about her, I can't stop picturing her in my mind, and I'm sure that I might be in a tiny little bit of trouble if I don't stop talking about her. But I can't help it! That's how much I love Sam.

But I do realize that I do have to have other thoughts in my head, or I wouldn't need this journal. So here is one. My new job. I'm just an intern to the Wizengamot, but it is sooooo cool! I get to sit and watch all the big trials, but not allowed to say anything about them. I understand why. It's not right and it might sway my decision later on when I'm no longer a trainee. That's not acceptable, so I just stay quiet about all the trials that I've sat in on so far.

I've also met a few of the Aurors. Damn are they cool! Vincent Bauer, Lucas Davies... I better not say anything else here. I don't want to put them into any more danger than they already are in their line of work. They are really the elite of the Wizarding government. I feel such pride in knowing that they are there to protect the magical world. It is because of them that I can sleep at night.

Now to my classes. I'm preparing to take my NEWT's. A bit sad, really, knowing that I'm not going to be at Hogwarts after this year. I'll miss it so much. It's been a wonderful seven years. I've made some great friends. Ashton, Ursilla, although not many people think of her as a friend. She seems to aloof for them, I guess, and of course, the one in the highest postion, my Sam.

Speaking of whom, I just heard the front door. Did I mention that I live with her now? Well, have to go, I've made plans for tonight. I'm taking her to dinner at her favorite restaurant.
Back to top Go down

Gareth Aeron Winter's Journal *KEEP OUT!*
Page 1 of 1