The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Journal of Ashton Oliver Michaels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashton Michaels
Hogwarts Prefect: Slytherin
Ashton Michaels

Journal of Ashton Oliver Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Journal of Ashton Oliver Michaels   Journal of Ashton Oliver Michaels Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:50 am

Well, I'm doing something I never thought I would do. Following my therapist's advice, and writing in a journal. She said this was just for me, to get my thoughts and feelings out instead of keeping them bottled up inside me. So, where to start?

I guess that would be my dad. He's getting married soon, and going to be having a baby by July! I'm finally going to have a mother, and brothers and sisters of my own. I don't really know what to think of this. I've been an only child for seventeen years, it's a little overwhelming at times, but I love all of them.

Next would have to be my little Gabbers. She is the one that has been a sister to me, and I love her just as I would any member of my family. I was so scared when she had to leave for a while. I missed her every second of every day. She's my little chipmunk and a regular little spit fire!

Sierra is next. God! What to say about Sierra? I love her so much, and I just don't have all the ways I need to tell her this. I know that she's needed some time away from me, but it's breaking my heart. I haven't seen her since the little episode at the hospital. I keep feeling like she wants to break up with me.

Now, on to my classes. I'm not doing too well, lately. I have another year, but I need to get good marks now, or I can forget about doing what I want when I leave Hogwarts. So I need to be getting my head on straight and doing the work I need to get done.

My condition. Wow, that one's tough. I'm taking my medication, going to therapy, but it's always a battle. No one reallys sees the struggle I go through, day in and day out. It's not just taking the meds to control it, it's the fact that I waited so long to get my diagnosis.

Finally, what I want to do when I leave Hogwarts. I want, beyond anything, to be a Healer. It was on my mind to begin with, but spending so much time in St. Mungo's (my own stupidity here)... (TBC)
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Journal of Ashton Oliver Michaels   Journal of Ashton Oliver Michaels Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:39 pm

(Page 2)

Ok, I was told that I have to write some of the things that I do every day this time. So, here goes.

I get up in the morning, and of course I have to pee. Everyone does in the morning, it's part of life. After I pee, I go back to my dorm or bedroom and start to get my clothes around. Before I started my medication and therapy, this included looking through every stitch of clothing that I own, and making different combinations. Only when I finally got a 'feel' for one of the selections do I finally get dressed, and that is only after I had spent an hour in the shower.

The shower would consist of me scrubbing every inch of my skin until it was red. And the water would be extremely hot anyway, so I would only be making my skin redder, I guess. That and dry, since I would be using a lot of soap at the same time. Then the towel would feel really soft against my skin, no matter how rough it was to begin with. I don't know how, or why, that's just the way it was. Then I would finally get dressed, but it would take me another half hour, since everything had to be done in a certain way, or I would just not be able to function. I had to do everything 'exactly' the same way, and have everything perfect. I heard from a few of my dorm mates that it was a wonder I got any sleep at all. I would be up at at the latest, five in the morning, and it would be after eight sometimes when I finished.

Now it is so much easier on me. I get up, like I said, go to the bathroom, shower in like ten minutes, dry off, and take my medicine. Then I choose my clothes, thinking minimally about what I'm going to look like when I put them on. The longest that I spend on anything outside of the shower would have been on my teeth, and from what my dad told me once, it was sometimes over forty-five minutes! Now it's my hair. I have to have it look good, don't I?

Then I go to class if I'm at school, or go spend time with my dad, Cathy, and her family if I'm at home. If I'm lucky, I'll see Sierra, but that's getting pretty rare since I started my training for St. Mungo's, which by the way, I didn't get into the reason that I had been put into the hospital in the first place. But I can't with this entry. This time is supposed to be about what I do all day.

At St. Mungo's, I learn about how to treat the patients, and the different types of treament. There are so many things for me to learn, I'm glad that I started now! I get a few chances to use what I've learned, always under the supervision of whoever is watching over me that day. They correct me if I'm starting to do something wrong, so I try to follow orders exactly, because one little slip and it could be a lot of trouble.

When I reach the evening, I am ready for dinner, that's for sure. I'm so busy with my school work and training, that I am ravenous when dinner time comes around. I eat, then get to work on my homework or the written tests that I have possibly been assigned. I'm not allowed to cheat. I have to pay strictest attention to detail in my training. It's imperative that I follow each instruction to the letter, and the written tests show how much I have done just that.

Speaking of which, I need to get going now, I have to finish a test that is due tomorrow, and then do my homework, so I'm going to stop here for the time being.

Ashton
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Journal of Ashton Oliver Michaels   Journal of Ashton Oliver Michaels Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:03 pm

(Page 3)

This time I've been asked to write about Sierra. There is so much to say, I don't know where to start. She is the most beautiful girl that I have ever met, and although she could have almost any guy at Hogwarts, she chose me. I have no idea why, but I'm certainly not going to complain about it. I love her so much.

She has the most amazing eyes, and they always seem to be seeing straight to my soul. I love that feeling. It makes me believe that she is an actual part of my soul as well. I hope that never leaves, since it is an incredible feeling, to know that I have found a love that I never want to lose, and don't think that I will. I almost did once, and I still regret it.

I'm not going to go into detail, just say that it was because I had gotten excited when I saw her. But it's hard not to when I haven't seen her in a while, like this time. We're always so busy, and it means that we don't have much time for romance, much less to just spend time with each other. I've started my training for St. Mungo's and she wants to be a model. She has the drive for it, believe me, and I don't think for one second that she won't have the career that she wants.

I know what you're probably thinking. 'Oh, God, could he get any sappier?' Well, I'm not sorry that I go on about her. I know that I'm only seventeen, and for some that means that they are just looking for sex in the girl that they are with, or if they do have a real relationship with the girl, it lasts only a short time. I don't think that about Sierra. In fact, I want to marry her someday.

Yes, I said the 'M' word. And I meant it. Not right away of course, but sometime in the future, if she'll have me. But first, we both have to graduate, and get our careers started, and possibly get settled into them before I can even think of asking her.

But the biggest thing is that she has the most wonderful heart that I have ever known. There are some that would be jealous of what I've chosen to do with my life, becoming a Healer, even though it will be forever keeping me busy, and she is completely supportive of it. I don't think that I could have gotten any luckier in finding someone to hold my heart, and I hope that I hold hers as well.

Ashton
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journal of Ashton Oliver Michaels   Journal of Ashton Oliver Michaels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journal of Ashton Oliver Michaels
Page 1 of 1