The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cathy Radcliffe
Shop Manager: Flourish and Blotts: 36 yrs old
Cathy Radcliffe

Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.) Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.)   Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Cathy finished scrubbing the shower stall in her new bathroom. She'd only been living here for a few months, but today she'd had the urge to start cleaning the house from top to bottom. The only room that she felt didn't need to be scoured was Ashton's, as she knew his fervor for clean rivaled her own. But now there were three more people in the Michaels house on a regular basis, two more when Matthew and Theodore were joining the family. That wasn't happening this week, and the next room that she was going to hit after this bathroom and hers and Oliver's bedroom was going to be Matthew's.

She shook her head as she rinsed out the rag she had in her hand. She didn't know why this craving had kicked in this morning, but she was glad that it had. She'd not had much to do since she'd not been working that day, but this was going to be a week long thing for her if the desire lasted.

Oh, Oliver's house was clean. There was no doubt about that, but Cathy wanted it sterile! And nothing short would be accepted. Nothing! She finished with the showere and got to her feet with a nod, and pushed her slightly damp hair from her forehead as she heard footsteps behind her.

"I just cleaned the floor, take your shoes off!" she said a little sharply to whoever it was.

Last edited by Cathy Radcliffe on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels
Hogwarts Staff: Charms Professor: 39 yrs old
Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.)   Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Oliver had actually had quite a good day. There were no major behavioral issues in any of his classes, his OWL students were starting off well, and his NEWT students were already experts, as always. It seemed that everything was working out quite well with his career, as well as his personal life. So it stood to reason that his fiance might not have been having the best day in the world. Or, at least, he thought that might be the case. She usually didn’t snap at him. Maybe it was just the hormones, or maybe it was because she really was worried about her floor staying clean. Either way, he didn’t hesitate in removing his shoes as she had requested. But he then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him.

“You look like you could use a good massage, my dear. And how about some hot chocolate or something, it’s cold out there.”

He turned her around and kissed her lips softly, not sure about whether she felt like being held or not. He brushed her hair back and then took his first real good look around and his eyes widened. He took her hand and very carefully, walked around to survey her handiwork.

“Did you do all of this yourself, honey? You didn’t have to, I would have helped. Come here, you need to rest.”

He brought her over to the sofa and nearly forced her to lay down against him. He was worried she would hurt herself or their baby, and he could never let that happen. He knew she wanted to be independent, and he wanted that for her too, but not at the cost of her health. He loved her too much to let it go like this. She would have to take it easier from now on, or they would have to have a chat about it.

Back to top Go down
Cathy Radcliffe
Cathy Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.)   Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Cathy moaned inwardly when Oliver hugged and kissed her. She didn't know how to tell him that she wanted him to touch her all the time. In fact, if she wanted to be completely honest, she never wanted to leave their bedroom! Ever since she'd gotten pregnant, she found that she wanted him more than she usually did. This was a new experience for her, as she'd not wanted Martin to even be in the same room with her. But she couldn't get enough of her fiancé, and it made her blush even when she was all alone.

She allowed herself to be led through the house, out to the living room, just because it meant that Oliver was holding her hand. She wanted more and hoped that he would give her that soon, or she was going to have to resort to some drastic measures. Of course that only meant that she would drag him to their room again and rip off his clothes, but to her, that was a little drastic. She'd had no problem with Oliver wanting her yet. But that was the key word. She was definitely showing now, and it was only a matter of time before she sickened him, she was sure of that.

Her brown eyes closed in pleasure when he lay down on the couch, pulling her with him. Oh, her body was reacting already! She had to tell him and hope that he wouldn't be too disgusted with the idea that his pregnant fiancée was always craving his touch, and wanting him to take her to bed from sun up to sun down!

"Oliver? I have to tell you something, and I don't quite know how to say it."

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels
Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.)   Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Oliver smiled softly and kissed his wife on the forehead. He loved this woman so much, he couldn't believe how lucky he was to be able to call her his own. But she was being cryptic and somewhat nervous, and he couldn't have that. Didn't she know that there was nothing she could say or do that he would judge her for? So why was she acting so skittish?

"Cathy Diane soon-to-be-Michaels..." he smiled. "Do you really think you can't tell me something? Go ahead, tell me you have some strange sexual fetish...tell me you like to shoplift. For Heaven's sake, you could tell me you are attracted to women and it wouldn't make me mad. Hell, it would probably turn me on," he winked.

He pulled a pillow from the corner of the couch and lifted his wife's head to place her gently back on it. His main concern right now was her health, and the fact that she had worked so hard that day made him extremely nervous. He wanted the perfect pregnancy for her, the perfect delivery...both of which he had little to no control over. But he could at least make her as comfortable as possible.

"What can I do for you, honey? Would you like a backrub or something?"

He leaned forward and kissed her cheek, then whispered in her ear, "When was the last time I told you how beautiful you are?"
Back to top Go down
Cathy Radcliffe
Cathy Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.)   Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Oh this was getting to be too much! Cathy was like a cat, wanting to have its ears scratched, its tummy rubbed and to be petted everywhere. Her body just screamed for him to touch her, and when he did, she just wanted to jump him. Her previous pregnancies had been like this. She hadn't wanted Martin near her, much less touching her. And with Oliver, she just never wanted him to stop!

She pressed back into him, wanting to be as close as she could to his body, and she wasn't at all surprised when she started to purr with happiness. Well, if she was going to feel like a cat, she might as well sound like one. She turned her head to look at him and answer his question about the backrub when he leaned forward to kiss her cheek, but when he whispered in her ear, she thought she would melt. It was getting to be too much for her to take!

She sat up on the couch, unable to lay down and not be facing him anymore. Turning to look behind her at him, she bit her lip. He had to think that she was behaving very strangely, and she wondered what he would think if she told him how she was feeling right then, and pretty much since her fourth month.

"Oli, I think I need to lay down for a while." She stood from the couch and headed off toward their room, looking over her shoulder just before she left the living room and adding seductively, "Want to join me?"

Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels
Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.)   Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Had he just died and gone to Heaven? He looked around and actually pinched himself to see if this moment was real. He had talked to his guy friends who were married or in serious relationships, and most of their significant others had not wanted sex very often. Oliver was probably the luckiest son of a bitch on the planet. He had a gorgeous fiance, who was pregnant, and very...well, she was very interested in sex. And he had no complaints. He smiled and stood up, moving to her in a flash.

“Let me help you there.”

He gently picked her up and placed a soft, insistent kiss on her lips. Then he carried her to their bedroom and laid her down on the bed. She was always beautiful, but with their child growing in her womb, she was literally glowing. He was so in love with her and he couldn’t wait to officially call her his wife, even though he sometimes did so now anyway. He smiled and climbed on the bed with her, stroking her cheek gently with his hand.

“Tell me what you want me to do, my love,” he whispered, then kissed her lips once more.

He would be content to just sleep next to her as well. He had gone for so long without a companion, that he almost didn’t want to go to work ever, just so that he could be close to her. He almost felt like a teenager in love again, only this was more real than anything he had ever experienced in school. And now he actually knew what to do in the bedroom. He smiled at the thought of how bad he was at sex when he had first started. And now he had a few tricks up his sleeve his seventeen-year-old self would never have imagined possible. He reached out and took Cathy’s hand, ready to show her a few of those tricks if she so wished.

(OOC: You get to do the censored button. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Cathy Radcliffe
Cathy Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.)   Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Cathy was so happy that Oliver had understood her hinting. She needed his touch so badly that she was nearly shaking with desire. She turned her hand around in his, so that she had hold of it, and brought it to her shoulder, wanting him to slip the stretchy material off her body.
She took the opportunity to help him from his clothes at the same time.

She knew that at this stage of her pregnancy that he could possibly be turned off when he saw her body, but she couldn't bear it if she couldn't see his, so she left the lights on as she moved over his body, meeting his lips with hers, and rolling him onto his back. Sitting up, she slid her jeans off and rejoined him, whispering exactly what she wanted from him at that moment.

[[[CENSORED]]]

Cathy was thoroughly sated, and felt like she was purring softly as she rested her head on her lover's chest. She didn't know how, but each time with him, the sex was better and better, and for that, she would be forever grateful. She'd even forgotten about whatever it was that had made her upset and short-tempered that afternoon. All she knew was that she was content, loved, and in love with the man next to her.

"If we are always going to be like this, I can't wait until we're married, Oliver. I love you so much." She raised her head and kissed him softly.

"Do you think we'll be this way after the baby is born?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels
Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.)   Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.) Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Oliver held Cathy close to his heart. He was getting to the point where he no longer wanted to question why he had gotten so damn lucky. His fiance was beautiful, on the inside and out. He had a wonderful son, and another child on the way. And his soon-to-be step children were amazing as well. He had a wonderful life, and he was tired of taking it for granted. So from now on, he would tell his loved ones exactly how much they meant to him and that he would be lost without them. And if they thought he was going through some sort of mid-life crisis due to his rising emotions, then so be it. But he wasn’t going to spend another moment of his life being ungrateful. He turned to his fiance and pulled her into his arms, then pressed his lips against hers. He pulled back and stroked her cheek gently.

“Cathy, I love you so much. I don’t think you have any idea how happy you have made me. And if I can show you that love, I’m going to do so. Even when we are old and grey, you and I are making love wherever and whenever possible,” he smiled, then kissed her again.

He would always find her sexy, would always find her enchanting. He loved every single thing about the woman before him, down to each tiny, delicate toe. And even if he lived over a hundred years, he would never be able to quite accurately describe his love for her. And the beauty of it all was that she loved him in return. Yes...he was very grateful. A tear came to his eye, but he didn’t bother wiping it away. He was just so happy, he almost wished for the emotional release tears would bring. He smiled and rubbed his nose against hers.

“Look at what you’ve done to me...I’ve turned into a puddle.”

He chuckled and kissed her again and again, then pulled her into his arms and closed his eyes. He rested his cheek against the top of her head and smiled contentedly.

“Let’s stay here for the rest of the day. Ashton will be home soon for the evening...he can watch the girls. I just want to be with my beloved,” he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.)   Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Spree! (Oliver M.)
Page 1 of 1