The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

I Believe You Two Have Met? (Sierra/Oliver M.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashton Michaels
Hogwarts Prefect: Slytherin
Ashton Michaels

I Believe You Two Have Met?  (Sierra/Oliver M.) Empty
PostSubject: I Believe You Two Have Met? (Sierra/Oliver M.)   I Believe You Two Have Met?  (Sierra/Oliver M.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Ashton was near the Charms classroom, waiting for his girlfriend to arrive. He was out of the flow of traffic, just watching first and second years walking, or in some cases running to their next class. He had a free period next, so he wasn't in any such hurry. He smiled as two fourth years clasped hands as they walked together down the corridor.

He knew what they were feeling. He had been experiencing the same thing. Ashton was in love. He had arranged to meet Sierra here. Although that may not have been the best idea, as his father was the Charms teacher.

Ashton wasn't too concerned. His dad had so many students, the chances that he would see his son with a girl outside the class were very slim indeed. He would be more likely to be in his office than to be coming out of the classroom. So the sixteen-year-old wasn't all that fussed about being discovered. Although he was sure that he would either be teased to no end or get the lecture of his life if it was found that he was now in a relationship.

He sighed with mild amusement at the idea of getting teased by his father. Ashton was guilty of teasing his dad about his relationship with Cathy Radcliffe, the mother of Gryffindor Matthew Radcliffe and foster mother to another Gryffindor, Max Xandex. But Cathy and her children were soon going to be joining Ashton and his father's family.

Cathy was pregnant with Oliver Michael's baby, and they had become engaged not long after announcing this coming addition to everyone involved. Ashton grinned as he was now thinking of his sibling-to-be. That would be something that he could tell Sierra when she arrived. He looked down the corridor, still not seeing her. He had a bit more time to think about how much he loved being with her, and hoped that she would be up to going to Hogsmeade with him that weekend for dinner. He looked up again a minute later and grinned. She had appeared out of nowhere next to him.

"Hello, beautiful." He leaned over and kissed her cheek.

Ashton

Last edited by Ashton Michaels on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sierra Valari
Slytherin: Half Veela
Sierra Valari

PostSubject: Re: I Believe You Two Have Met? (Sierra/Oliver M.)   I Believe You Two Have Met?  (Sierra/Oliver M.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:32 am

Sierra walked through the castle smiling at her fellow Slytherins. She was supposed to meet Ashton on the third floor corridor. She had a free period so it wasn't like she was in any hurry. Although it was pretty amusing watching all the younger students rushing. Like if anyone actually cared if she was late, not only was she a Slytherin, she was half veela. It was then that her eyes spotted another mop of blonde hair and she ducked into a corner. Nicolae, her brother.

Now that boy was bad news. She hadn't really told anyone but her mother about Ashton but if Nicolae found out it would only be a matter of time before her father knew. Sierra wanted to tell her Papa on her own terms. She paused counting to twenty before peaking out from her hiding spot. He was gone which was good news but she was late now.

She hurried through briefly flashing a smile at her sister before making it to the third corridor. She saw her boyfriend standing by himself and made a bee line toward him. He wasn't looking her way so it wasn't at all difficult to sneak up behind him. He was so handsome and sweet she wasn't sure how she had gotten so lucky.

"Hello love." she said smiling lightly as he kissed her cheek. Every touch of his sent sparks through her body. As far as she knew he was electrifying. She would introduce him properly to her family soon. She knew her Mama would just love him. It was the men in her family that she had to be careful with. They were volatile creatures.

"So how's your day been? I've missed you." she said with a small smile.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Hogwarts Prefect: Slytherin
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: I Believe You Two Have Met? (Sierra/Oliver M.)   I Believe You Two Have Met?  (Sierra/Oliver M.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:59 pm

Ashton smiled. His day had been going great, but it had just gotten a million times better. He kissed her lips this time, taking care not to smudge her perfect makeup.

"I've been having the best day, and now it's complete. You're here with me." He led her to a bench and sat down. He had some things to tell her, and he was excited. The least of which was that he was going to finally be a brother. And more than once over.

"I want to tell you something," he said, and took her hand. "This is going to be changing my life." He looked up at her with his blue eyes sparkling.

"There's going to be a baby in my family soon. Well, not soon, but within the next six or seven months. I'm going to be a big brother!" He was nearly bouncing with the joy and elation that he felt. "And there's more. My dad is getting married." Ashton kissed Sierra's hand. He wanted her to come with him to the wedding. He wanted her to see him in a suit, or tux, or even a kilt if that was what his father wanted. Sierra had seen his legs and he'd not gotten a complaint.

"And even though there is not a date set yet, I want to invite you to be there with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Believe You Two Have Met? (Sierra/Oliver M.)   I Believe You Two Have Met?  (Sierra/Oliver M.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Believe You Two Have Met? (Sierra/Oliver M.)
Page 1 of 1