The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

I Do Not Appreciate Tardiness (Open to Music/Art Students)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celeste Showers
Adult: Private Art/Music Teacher: 38 yrs old
Celeste Showers

I Do Not Appreciate Tardiness (Open to Music/Art Students) Empty
PostSubject: I Do Not Appreciate Tardiness (Open to Music/Art Students)   I Do Not Appreciate Tardiness (Open to Music/Art Students) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Celeste was not in a good mood. Her back hurt for one and for two...her bloody student was missing! God, was it too much to ask that when a student was going to be late or not come at all they would call and reschedule; or just cancel their lessons all together?! Didn't anyone think to consider how much it inconvenienced her when they skipped out on their lessons? She was one month away...one month from having her baby. Surely her students saw that she was pregnant... could see how uncomfortable it was for her to have to sit at a piano bench or stand at a canvas. Why couldn't they have manners and the consideration of a normal person!? Oh, that's right, they were teenagers.

Glaring down at her piano she angrily banged her hands against the keys. She was just NOT in the mood for this today. It was so frustrating that she could almost cry. Closing her eyes she rested her head against the ivory keys and tried to calm herself down. Her hormones were always so dangerous when she was pregnant. She would scream at Aiden for finishing off the peanut butter, ground her daughter if she left a sock on the floor, and snap at her little girls if they talked to loud. She was just such a wreck when it got close to the end. And her husband tried to be understanding of it, but she knew after two girls he was starting to get tired of it...and so was she. She needed to talk to Aiden about getting her tubes tied after this.

Just as she was about to stand and head back downstairs she was extremely surprised to hear a knocking on her studio door. Going to it she pulled it open and looked down.

"Well," she fumed. "It is about time you got here..."

Celeste
Back to top Go down

I Do Not Appreciate Tardiness (Open to Music/Art Students)
Page 1 of 1