The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Just Me, You And The Music (Miahela)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Whitner
Adult: Guitarist for Love Like Winter: 19 yrs old
Sebastian Whitner

Just Me, You And The Music (Miahela) Empty
PostSubject: Just Me, You And The Music (Miahela)   Just Me, You And The Music (Miahela) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:23 pm

Sebastian finished restringing his guitar. Three of them had broken recently and he had only just had the time to get the broken ones replaced. It wouldn't do for a guitarist to not have his instrument in full function, now would it? Granted, this was his acoustic guitar, not the one he played when he was with the band, but it was the first he'd bought with his own money at the age of twelve. He'd been saving every cent that he'd received or found for this guitar. It was his pride and joy.

He tuned it and began playing a song he'd heard on Muggle radio. It had been in his head, and he just had to see if he could play it as well as the original artist had. He shifted on the rock he'd been chosen for his perch and adjusted the guitar on his knee, pausing in his playing to make a fine tuning of one of the strings.

He felt that someone was watching him, but he didn't pay any attention at first. He was used to it by now and figured that if he didn't give the person a reaction, they would lose interest and leave him to play, which was all that he wanted to do. Sebastian was friendly, that was well established among his bandmates, but today, he just felt like being alone for a little bit. He managed to get through the song with minimum mistakes, and was about to play it again when the hair on the back of his neck stood up. He was still being watched. Well, he had gotten past his desire to be by himself so he turned around.

"Hi!" he said brightly. "Did you like the song?"

Sebastian

Last edited by Sebastian Whitner on Thu May 05, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miahela Charlie Armansky
Hufflepuff
Miahela Charlie Armansky

PostSubject: Re: Just Me, You And The Music (Miahela)   Just Me, You And The Music (Miahela) Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:39 am

A young girl walked along the beach, her bare feet sinking into the sand. She had a faraway smile and the eyes of someone three times her age. She was usually a cheerful girl preferring to ignore the tragedies of the world and focus on the small miracles. Today, however, it seemed like everything was finally to catch up with her. She was contemplative, a thinker rather than her usual bubbly demeanor, which is why she had cancelled plans and made her way toward the ocean. She walked on letting the waves pull at her feet, hearing the ocean begging her to join them.

She was thinking of everything and nothing all at once. She regretted not having brought her guitar out with her. She could summon it but she wasn’t sure she wanted to take the risk. She wasn’t sure of anything at the moment except that it was a beautiful day and she was happy to be alive. That had been the only thought in her mind until a familiar tune made its way into her soul. It moved inside of her beckoning her to dance, moving her forward. Mia believed in a higher power, she believed in fate and magic, and at this moment the latter was the only thing that could explain what she was feeling.

She let herself be moved forward. Her body was moving with a new found direction, a purpose. She needed to find the source of that music. Her eyes scanned the horizon trying not to look forward and ruin the surprise. She wanted to guess who she would find at the end of that song. Finally she was close enough to hear the individual notes and she looked only to find something she hadn’t expected. A boy. She watched him for a moment humming along to the familiar tune softly. She hadn’t meant to interrupt but now that she was here she couldn’t bring herself to leave.

She studied him without meaning to. She drank him in, noticing every detail not sure why the sudden interest. It was a feeling she had never experienced before and something that she may never experience with anyone else again. She blushed when he turned around to face her. It was only when he moved that she realized she had been staring.

She nodded her voice suddenly leaving her. Giving a small cough she pushed her hair out of her face. “Sorry. I didn’t umm mean to interrupt,” she said, her voice small and very unlike what she usually sounded like.

Mia || 430

Back to top Go down
Sebastian Whitner
Adult: Guitarist for Love Like Winter: 19 yrs old
Sebastian Whitner

PostSubject: Re: Just Me, You And The Music (Miahela)   Just Me, You And The Music (Miahela) Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Sebastian gave her a grin, one that he was famous for. It always got a reaction when he was on stage, but it wasn't for a scream that he gave it now. This girl was pretty. Very pretty. And he wanted her to stay for a while, so that he could get to know her, or at the very least, her name. He patted the rock next to him, moving over to make room for her to sit if she wished.

"You didn't interrupt, I was just fooling around with my guitar." He turned back around to the instrument on his knee and tuned it a little again. It had almost been perfect, but it needed just a tiny tweak to get it there. He strummed it again and played a few chords, slowly repeating the song that he'd been playing before.

After a few minutes, he remembered the words to the song and started singing along with it, his voice a strong and clear tenor, only stumbling on the words once or twice before they all came back to him.

He had to start over when he messed up the second time, then managed to sing and play the song the way it should be, finishing at the end with a soft strum of the strings. He turned to look at the girl, giving her another smile, and held out his hand for her to shake.

"I'm Sebastian Whitner, and not usually as flustered as I just was, but when a beautiful girl is near me, I kind of lose my head. Did you like the song?"

Song
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Me, You And The Music (Miahela)   Just Me, You And The Music (Miahela) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Me, You And The Music (Miahela)
Page 1 of 1