The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Empty
PostSubject: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:30 am

Chloe was scared, she couldn't find her mumma anywhere and she was forced to walk around in a total daze. She just needed to find her mumma and she would be okay. Sniffling a bit she wiped the tears from her eyes and continued to look through the crowds of people. She was just so tiny, and she couldn't find anyone that wanted to help her. Letting out a lose sob she continued to toddle around the large shopping area. Maybe there was someone tall, and strong that could help her. She didn't want to be alone anymore, and she needed help finding her mumma. Her mumma loved her so much and Chloe knew that if she went missing it would make her worry, and Chloe hated making her mumma worry.

"Hello?" she cooed softly, sobs choking her diaphragm. "Mumma? Mumma?"

Sobbing again she began to tug on random people's pant legs, but none of them paid her any mind. Continuing forward she toddled to the front of the crowd, but her little feet got caught on someone else's and she fell flat on her face in a heap. Sitting up, nursing her boo boo, she sobbed loudly. Holding her small face in her hands she sobbed and sobbed and sobbed some more when she noticed that red wet stuff began smearing her fingers.

"MUMMA!" she cried. "MUMMA! I WAN MY MUMMA!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Ben was out buying some odds and ends for his new apartment in London. He still was not used to how cold it was here, and he didn't even want to think about how difficult it had been driving on the WRONG side of the road. But getting his apartment together...that he could do. He just needed to get a bit more settled, then he could set out to find his sister. She was the reason he was here in the first place. After his mother died, he decided that this was the only option to him. He wasn't willing to go to Texas to find his bastard, cheating father. But his half sister was worth knowing. He had never met her, but he knew that he could not go through life without finding her and at least trying for some kind of loving relationship with her.

He had found outlet converters, light bulbs, and sheets for his new bed. He thanked God that he had recently sold a manuscript, because he would not have had the funds to move across the world otherwise. He was just about to go up to the cashier and attempt to pay for all of these things in the British currency, when a small form tripped over his foot and he looked down, noticing a tiny girl crying on the floor. He knelt down and quickly set his things aside. The first thing he noticed was blood. He gasped softly and grabbed a tissue from the nearby counter.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Did I trip you, little one? Here, let me help you," he said softly. He picked her up and gently held the tissue to her bleeding nose. She had crashed hard against the floor and she was near to having a major meltdown.

"Can I help you find your mommy? My name is Ben, by the way. What's yours?"

He wasn't usually very good with strangers, but children were different. He could almost see her heart within her chest, before even speaking to her. She was sweet and innocent, and it was refreshing to witness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Chloe cried harder as the strange man pressed a tissue to her hurting nose. It just hurt so bad and unless her mummy was there to make it better she would not be able to stop crying. She looked up at the man with big, tear filled, eyes her chin quivered.

"My name is Chloe," she whimpered. "I...I wan my mumma."

Bringing her hands up to her eyes she knuckled them as more tears began to fall. Where had her mumma gone!? She needed her! Her nose was bleeding and she had such a boo boo that only her magic would be able to fix it! Sobbing onto the mans shoulder as he held her, she sniffled pitifully and cringed at the pain in her nose.

"Be-Ben..." she whimpered. "I...I wan...I wan my mumma...I wan my...mumma!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Ben stood up with her in his arms, still holding the tissue to her nose. He moved it away and saw that the bleeding had stopped, but he knew she was probably still in pain. He looked around, trying to see if he could see any women looking frantically around for a tiny girl. But he couldn't focus long. His heart was currently being torn to shreds because of Chloe's desperate cries.

"I know Chloe, I know. It's alright, I'll help you. Come on now."

He moved up to the counter again and grabbed a new tissue, placing the clean one to her small nose. He turned to the person behind the counter and cleared his throat.

"Excuse me, this child is missing her mother. Her name is Chloe, but I haven't asked the mother's name. Can you tell us what she looks like, Chloe? Does she look like you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Chloe didn't have to think. She knew exactly what her mumma looked like. Her mumma was so pretty, and she had the face of an angel. That's what her mumma was, her mumma was her angel. Chloe wanted to look just like her when she grew up, and she wanted to have pretty brown hair just like she did.

"M-Mumma...m-mumma," she whimpered. "Is as pretty as a princess...she is a princess...and...and she has brown hair..."

She wiped her eyes once more, the thoughts of her beautiful mother making the tears come back and roll down her face. She wanted her mumma, and no one was helping her find her! What if someone stole her away, what if someone wanted to take her from her! That wasn't fair! That was her mumma! Sniffling she looked up at Ben with big eyes and stuck out her lower lip.

"I...I wan her..." she whimpered. "Please find her...mumma's an angel...look for an angel...B-Ben..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:05 am

"An angel, huh?"

Benjamin smiled nervously. Of course she wouldn't really be able to explain what her mother looked like, she was a tiny little thing. But she was the most adorable little creature he had ever laid eyes on. He held her protectively and began walking slowly around the store, asking other customers if the child belonged to them.

"Is that her, Chloe? You let me know when you see her, okay?"

He moved over to a chair that was set in the middle of the store, probably set out for husbands or boyfriends waiting for their significant others to finish their shopping. Ben sat down and held Chloe on his lap.

"Alright, little one, your job is to sit with me and look for her. When you see her, you tell me."

He made sure they were in an area with plenty of people, so that Chloe's mother had a better chance of seeing them. Then he rested his head on the back of the chair and turned to her, reciting one of his favorite poems in a soft voice.

Where the Sidewalk Ends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Chloe giggled at his poem and clapped her little hands together as he continued! She loved that poem! Her mummy read it to her almost every night before bed! Smiling she looked up at Ben and sniffled, her nose kinda hurt but with him here it made her feel so much better. She wished her daddy could make her feel better like Ben did...all he did was yell at her mummy and make her sad. Turning her attention back to the people she gasped and began bouncing up and down on her lap.

"There's mummy!" she smiled. "The angel! See her, see her?! Do you see her?!"

She pointed to the lady with pretty brown curly hair and continued to bounce and giggle. That was her beautiful mummy and she was right there! Ben needed to make noises to get her attention, or she could.

"Mummy! Mummy! Over here mummy!" she squealed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:20 pm

Amity was utterly frantic and in a complete and total panic! She had done the one thing no parent should EVER do! She had lost her baby! Her beautiful little three year old was no where to be found and it was all her fault! Her eyes were red from tears and she begged someone to just take one second and look at a photo she had brought with. Sniffling she sat down on the curb and began to sob bitterly! If her ex-husband found out about this he would take their baby and that would be the end of her! She would lose everything if she did not have her little Chloe back in her arms.

Sniffling she looked up and suddenly froze.

"Mummy!"

Her head whipped to the sound of the voice and she almost laughed in joy! Her baby, there was her baby! Rushing over to her without further prompting whatsoever she scooped the little girl up into her arms and began to sob and cover her face with little kisses.

"Oh Chloe! My little Chloe!" she sobbed. "Don't you EVER wander from mummy again, my little angel!"

Sobbing she looked at the man that had found her and been gracious to keep her out of trouble. Wiping her eyes with the back of her hand she smiled weakly at him.

"Thank you so much," she sighed. "You have no idea how much she means to me...Amity."

She held out her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:00 pm

Ben held out his hand and shook hers, mainly because that was all he could do to not trip over himself. She was gorgeous. And not the normal person kind of gorgeous...the spectacular kind, that he had only ever dreamt about. Or written about, rather. Even with her crying over her baby, she was beautiful. Especially when she smiled after taking the small girl out of his arms.

He found that he was completely speechless. It was a normal occurrence for him, but it was usually because he chose to be, not because he was flustered beyond all reason. But pretty soon, it was going to be completely awkward if he didn't try to string two words together. So he cleared his throat and tried to hide the fact that he was blushing.

"Uh, Ben...and it was no problem. She's adorable."

He smiled at Chloe. She made him not so nervous. He wanted to be around Amity, there was no doubt about it. But he just could not keep his hands from sweating.

"I was just here getting things for my new apartment. I'm still not used to the time difference, so you'll have to forgive me if I seem somewhat out of it."

Yeah, that's right Ben...blame it on the damn jet lag. It couldn't be the fact that he was just uncomfortable being around people. Especially fantastically beautiful people like Amity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Amity could tell that the poor guy was clearly spent. He looked so exhausted and a bit green around the gills. Adjusting Chloe so that she was balanced on her hip she nodded. He seemed almost nervous, as if her presence made him uncomfortable. She hoped she didn't, Amity found him to be really cute and his stuttering and stammering just added to how adorable he was.

"So you ARE American," she continued. "Your accent sounded strange, what part of the states are you from?"

She wasn't good at pinpointing accents, most of the time she just guessed that anyone that came from the states was from a big city. She had met several people from New York already and her girlfriend Michelle was from Texas, as was her husband. But she rarely met anyone that wasn't from a major city.

"I'm sorry we had to meet like this," she continued gently. "I didn't mean to lose her, I just have a lot going on at once and when I turned she was gone...thank you so much for finding and keeping her safe for me. You have no idea how much I love and need her to survive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Ben nodded and started nonchalantly moving to a corner of the store that was a bit less crowded. He didn't want to have a panic attack and turn Amity completely off to him. Not that she had been turned on to him in the first place, or anything. But he still didn't want to scare her off. He smiled softly, already feeling much more comfortable now that they were more secluded.

"I'm from Washington state, actually. I'm from a small city in the mountains, about half an hour from Seattle."

He wasn't sure how much she knew about the states, but he didn't really want to get into his hometown or his life before this. His mother had passed away just a month before, and now he was ready to move on with his life here in London. He really just wanted to hear about Amity and Chloe.

"And again...it was no trouble with Chloe. I don't have children, but I understand how difficult it must be in a place like this. So many people, and all. So, have you lived here your whole life? Is your...your husband around? Or...boyfriend?"

He didn't want it to seem like he was fishing, even though that was exactly what he was doing. But he also didn't want to be interested in a woman if she was attached. He would never cheat on anyone, no matter what. That was what his father had chosen to do, and what had made him leave to Texas. Benjamin Reynolds was much better than his father. He would not put his family through the Hell that he had been through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Amity rolled her eyes, not at Benjamin...more or less at how her life had turned out. She had been with someone, engaged to be married, but that all changed when she had gotten pregnant with her little miracle here. He had left her the moment she had told him about the test, and if it hadn't been for English law she would never see him. However the joy of child support kept the man around. Not that they were in a relationship or anything, just that his money helped a little bit with finances. Not by much, but it was enough to assure that her baby had food in her tummy.

"Honey," she grinned. "No one really wants to be with a single mummy, I find. I am not hitched, dating, or really with anyone at the present moment? Why? Are you interested?"

She could not remember the last time she had been on a date, probably when she had first met Ryan, Chloe's father. Still regardless of how long ago that was she still yearned for that kind of attention. Looking up at him she smiled once more.

"Because I actually cannot remember the last time I had a drink with another adult...I work at the..." she froze and looked him up and down....he seemed pretty muggle...too muggle... "Umm...can I ask you a question real quick?"

She didn't wait for confirmation.

"If I said the name...Severus Snape...would that mean anything to you?"

She used a common name in the wizarding world. And with how well known Hogwarts and its staff was, that was the name she had chosen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Benjamin felt himself blushing at the thought of going out on a date with this beautiful new stranger. But he was extremely interested. He had dated a little back in high school and college, but they were usually turned off to how quiet and anti-social he was. They just didn't understand that once he got to know a person, he came out of his shell. He wasn't a complete recluse either. He just didn't like big crowds. But he would brave any type of crowd if it meant getting to know Amity better.

"I am...interested," he said softly. "Very much so, in fact."

But then her next words caught him off guard. He was tempted to say gesundheit, but he knew it wasn't a sneeze. She was speaking to him, but he didn't know what she was saying. Something about a Snape? Or ape?

"Umm..I'm sorry? Is that some British slang I have yet to learn? If it has to do with us going out, I would love to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:57 am

Amity smiled widely and chuckled...okay, so he was muggle...that was actually a nice change of pace. She was sick of all the pureblood, half blood, bullshit that was being thrown up in the present day wizarding world. Shaking her head she shifted Chloe once more and smiled.

"Never mind," she grinned. "Don't worry about it...so, how about dinner?"

Amity knew that if she wanted to make any type of relationship with this man, then she knew that her magical heritage would come into play. However she was not going to worry about that right now, no she was going to worry about making this man so obsessed with her that when she did say that she was a witch he would not care.

"I'll just have to drop my little Chloe off at her Auntie Michelle's for the night." she grinned. "Hey, do you know Michelle Fletcher? You look a lot like her...she was from the states too...oh, I should probably tell you her maiden name because she was just recently married...Michelle Reynolds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Ben felt the blood drain from his face and he fell back against the wall, catching his balance before he could take out an entire rack of clothing. Had it really been this simple? He had just come here the week before, and he had absolutely nothing to go on to find his sister. He only knew she had moved from Houston to London within the last six months. And now the girl he was romantically interested in was actually friends with Michelle? No, it couldn't be true. Could it?

"You...you've got to be kidding. Michelle Reynolds? Are you sure? Oh my God...oh my..."

He felt his hands shaking and a thin layer of sweat appeared across his forehead. The room began to spin and suddenly everything seemed to be getting louder around him, like horns were honking and people were screaming, and buildings were on fire...and he had to get out of there.

"I think I'm going to be sick."

He rushed past Amity and her little girl, where he immediately sat on the curb with his head in his hands. He had come here on a whim, and now that the real reason had presented itself so easily, he was becoming panicked. What if she hated him? What if she wanted to leave him just as their father had? And what was worse...what if she didn't believe him? He didn't know if he could even face her, let alone tell her who he was. And on top of all of these overwhelming feelings, he was still thinking of Amity and how much he wanted to go to dinner with her. But all of that was over now. She would be convinced he was psychotic, and that would be the end of another beautiful prospect. He felt tears in his eyes and without waiting to see if she had followed him outside, he spoke regardless.

"She's going to hate me. My own sister is going to hate me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 am

Amity's eyes widened at Ben's reaction to her knowing Michelle and she followed him outside. He looked so pale, and she wasn't sure if it was because he still had jet lag or because he had known Michelle. But after he continued rambling on for several more minutes she understood. This man had come to England to MEET Michelle...the reason clearly being that they were related. Her eyes widen and she followed him outside, sitting down next to him and gently rubbing his back with her hand. She knew that a stranger doing this must have come off as strange, but Amity had that natural motherly instinct and she could not just leave him there to suffer.

"Hey," she said softly. "Michelle is not like that at all...she is one of the most loving, caring, women I know. And she has one of the most adorable daughters in the world...I say one, because I think my Chloe topples them all."

Smiling at her own comment she winked at him, hoping to get him out of his shell a little more. Shifting Chloe so that she was sitting in her lap she looked back at Ben. He really was adorable in his own way, and in his own way she found herself severely attracted to him. She had always gone after the bad boy, maybe it was time for her to slow down and go after someone sweet.

"Why don't you come with me when I drop little Chloe off there this evening? Michelle offered to babysit tonight so I could play my set at this...this bar I work at."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Ben turned to Amity and attempted a small smile. It took a moment, but he soon realized that this was not some trick or something. She truly knew Michelle, and he was finally going to get to see his sister. He knew it was right for him to be here. Ben might not believe in many things when it came to humanity, but he did believe in Fate. And tonight, it was proven to him. He took a deep breath, and got up the courage to just take Amity’s hand. Under normal circumstances, he wouldn’t have done such a thing. But tonight, he was filled with an almost palpable energy, like he could do anything.

“Yes. I want to go with you. You see, Michelle Reynolds is...well, she’s my sister. My half-sister that I’ve never met, to be exact. And I’m not even sure if she knows I exist. So not only am I worried she will reject me and keep me out of her life for good, I am concerned I may just give her a heart attack.”

Honestly, who could ever expect someone to walk into their life like that, and drop a bomb on them? He had no idea who she was, except that she was his sister, and she had a daughter. so he was an uncle. Wow. He squeezed Amity’s hand and turned once again to her.

“Are you sure about this? I mean...I think I’m ready, but God...it’s a big step. I wasn’t prepared to meet her so soon.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Amity smiled warmly and nodded. She knew that Michelle would welcome Benjamin into her life with open arms. She was such a loving woman, with such a large heart. Her husband may be the one to get past, but other than that she was sure that Michelle and Ben would become fast friends...there was just one problem. She had heard about Michelle's past with her father, she just...didn't see that this guy had the same problem. What would he do if he found out? Especially since both Michelle's parents were still alive.

"Umm...do you know much about your father?" she asked gently. "Before you go talking to Michelle, I think it would be good to know what you know."

That way Amity could at least warn him a bit about what he was getting into, he also needed to know about the wizarding world. Hell...half of his family was involved with magic and he didn't even know it. This was going to be fun...maybe she could break the ice right now. Would that be awkward? Was it her right to introduce him to the world of magic? Sure there was nothing established between the two of them, but it would help Michelle a bit.

"Umm...Ben, I have something to ask you," she continued. "Please don't think I am a freak? Do...do you believe in...magical...happenings?"

God...this was going to suck ass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Ben smiled a little stupidly, not really sure what she was talking about. Was she talking about love at first sight? Because even though he had never believed in such a thing, he was slowly beginning to change his mind about it with Amity around. The way her hair fell around her shoulders and down her back made his stomach flip. But other than love, or severe emotional and physical attraction...whatever the hell this was...he didn't know what she meant. So he brushed some hair out of his face and looked deeper into her eyes.

"I, um...magical happenings? I don't know what you mean. Like...love? Or, maybe...science fiction kinds of things? I haven't really thought about it, I guess. I mean...I am a writer, I guess part of me believes in much fantasy out there in the realm of thought, but I would have to have more specific details I suppose."

He watched her little angel flittering about and couldn't help but smile again. But his breath hitched every time she wandered a little too far, or she looked as if she might fall and get hurt. Ben loved kids, but he didn't always know what to do with them. He supposed if he had been shown a male role model growing up, he might have known. But as for now, he was left just to worry even extra for little Chloe. And he was paranoid about her possibly getting stolen.

"Hey Chloe, stay close little one!"

He turned to Amity and blushed apologetically.

"Sorry, I don't mean to overstep. She's just making me nervous. I'm not a father, so I don't know where the boundaries should be. So I guess that might answer your question from earlier. All I know about my own father is that he left me before I was two. And I never heard from him after that. I only knew about Michelle when my mother died last month. Why, does she talk about him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Amity blushed, of course he wouldn't know what she was talking about. Oh well, she supposed that he would find out soon enough, there was no need to rock the boat any further. However she was not going to refrain to tell him about Michelle's past. She knew that her friend would never tell him the stories herself, so she supposed she was doing Chelle a favor. It would be good for Ben to know what that bastard father of theirs had done to his baby sister.

"Well Chelle...you see," she paused and looked to see that Chloe was sitting on the curb of the path. "Chloe love, don't sit there."

Gently she walked over to her and scooped her up into her arms. She knew that her lovely daughter wasn't paying attention to her. Her mind was no doubt away in the thoughts of what sweets she would get from mummy because she had bruised her little knee. So Amity was confident that talking about Michelle now would not affect her child.

"Well Michelle and I used to talk about him..." she sighed. "He was emotionally abusive to her Ben...used to call her very mean names. And when she got pregnant with her daughter Lexi out of wedlock, they kicked her out onto the street. A single mother with no money and no way of support."

She sighed, hoping that she wasn't going to lay it too thick of this man before he met his sister.

"Don't bring it up to her though, Chelley hates talking about it...she won't even talk to her husband about it half the time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Ben closed his fists on themselves and could almost feel his skin tearing slightly from the pressure. He was not a naturally angry man. Whether because of circumstance or fortunate genetics, he had turned out more like his mother than anyone else. He was quiet, calm, shy, peaceful. But when he heard that his little sister had grown up with a verbally abusive father, he wanted to find the man more than he ever had in his entire life. But he didn’t want to just find him, he wanted to hurt him. God, if he had known earlier that she existed and was being hurt by their father, he would have tried to save her. Now all he could do was try to be a part of her life now and they could begin the healing process together. He turned to Amity, his eyes wet, and he released a tense breath.

“I need to see her, Amity. I had no idea he had mistreated her so. Please, help me see her.”

He didn’t know if he would be able to stay off the subject of their father entirely, it was how they were connected after all. But he was also not one for conflict. If she wanted to talk of other things, he would do so. He felt a powerful need to make up for all their father had done to her, even though there was no way he could have known. Still, he had to stand up for his sister. And that would start tonight. He stood, and for some strange reason, he held his hand out to Amity. He felt bonded to her and was also not as afraid as he usually was.

“Show me the way?”

Ben

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:41 am

Amity bit her lip, she wasn't sure that was such a good idea. She loved Michelle, and just dropping in on her like this seemed rude. However she knew that Benjamin had his heart set on seeing his baby sister, and after she just basically goaded him into it she could not deny him something he wanted. So she did as he asked and they began walking towards Michelle and Alec's home. Luckily, they didn't live that far from the shopping area of London. Something Michelle adored and Alec hated. Michelle loved to go shopping, whereas Alec was the more of "be happy with what you got" kind of guy. It wasn't suggesting that Michelle was spoiled or anything, the girl just had needs. Smirking at the thought she adjusted Chloe on her hip.

"Hopefully Lexi is there," she grinned. "That little girl is such a doll baby, and she looks so much like her mummy."

She turned to Ben.

"Everyone says that Alexis looks like Alec, but I personally see so much of Michelle in her. Excluding the attitude, that I think she gets from her father."

Amity winked, her and Alec weren't the best of friends. Mostly because of how Amity didn't like the attitude this guy kept. He made Michelle wait for him while he went through some stupid divorce, and that never sat right in Amity's mind. She was civil to him, but only because Michelle mad her that way.

"Alec is a bit...overbearing," she cautioned. "Don't mind him though, it's Michelle you want to talk to...not him."

(OOC: Lol, I thought this would be funny...every girl has that one friend that cannot stand the man of her choice...Amity is gonna be that girl Smile hehe )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)    I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Want My Mummy! (Benjamin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mirror of Erised  :: Away From Hogwarts :: Muggle London :: Shopping Square-
Jump to: