The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

I won't Sleep Tonight [[OPEN]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taylor Grace Verger
Ministry Staff: Department of Mysteries: Unspeakable: 24 yrs old
Taylor Grace Verger

I won't Sleep Tonight [[OPEN]] Empty
PostSubject: I won't Sleep Tonight [[OPEN]]   I won't Sleep Tonight [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Taylor walked into the ministry. She didn't have to be here, in fact it was her day off but her apartment was rather bare and she needed something to do. Being alone let Taylor think about her past, about the mistakes she had made and most importantly about that one night. She needed anything but that at the moment. She chatted with the receptionist for a bit before heading up some of the levels. Her Unspeakable status allowed her to go anywhere in the building. She didn't know where she wanted to go but as a last resort she knew there were still a stack of papers that needed to filed in her office. Still her office didn't seem all to appealing at the moment, maybe she could go to the training room. She knew that it would be filled with mostly with Aurors but she could give most of them a run for their money. Grinning slightly she headed up to the training room. She took the stairs because although she didn't want to be alone she also didn't feel like sharing small quarters with strangers. She wasn't claustrophobic but the space in elevators was enough to make her uncomfortable.

The training room wasn't as full as she thought it would be and so instead of challenging someone directly she would practice on her own for a moment. She was glad she had worn comfortable clothes instead of her usually tight clothing, with a steady sigh she conjured up a dummy and placed it front of her. She practiced her wandless magic and noticed that it wasn't as strong as it had been. She would focus on that for today. She knew that there was room in her apartment for this but she preferred to stay here and do it.

She was so concentrated on her spells that she didn't see a stray spell heading for her until it hit her and she fell to the floor. Her head was spinning since it had made contact with the soft mat below her. She groaned as she, unsteadily, sat up. "Really?" she groaned wondering what spell it was that had hit her. She knew no one practiced truly dangerous spells but whatever it was had been strong enough to make her dizzy. She wanted to stand but knew that if she did so she would simply fall back down again.

Outfit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I won't Sleep Tonight [[OPEN]]   I won't Sleep Tonight [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:45 am

Derren needed to let off some steam. Being at his house right now was enough to make his head hurt. Rozie was still sick and Lara was taking care of her but the constant arguing about the consumption of meat was starting to drive Derren crazy. Who know having a vegetarian daughter could be so difficult.

The training room was the best place to be right now. It wasn't too full yet there were still people present so he didn't look like a lunatic all by himself. He'd started with some cardiovascular work because at his age he needed to be thinking about his health. He'd then gone a couple of rounds in the magical boxing ring with the trainer that he was friendly with. That had been the best, he'd really worked up a sweat. Now he was practicing his magic. Really he should have been practicing his wandless but if he was honest with himself he could be bother so he just practiced other things. His patronus charm hadn't been great, well maybe that was because he was having trouble thinking of happy things when things were so difficult.He stopped that quite promtly and changed to charms and jinx's. Blasting them about the place was really de-stressing and he started to enjoy himself so much that he didn't think about what he was doing. A stray jinx was set loose from his wand and it missed the ranged target completely. Everything then seemed to go into slow motion as Derren watched the jinx come into contact with an unsuspecting young woman.

"Oh Merlin!" Derren exclaimed as everyone turned to stare. He ran to the woman's side just as she fell back down again and told her to keep still as he ran his wand over her. The spell had hit her head so potentially she could have concussion, or was that because she'd smacked her head off the mat? Merlin Derren didn't know.

"Miss? Miss are you alright can you hear me? I'm so sorry I truely am I wasn't concentrating."
Back to top Go down
Taylor Grace Verger
Ministry Staff: Department of Mysteries: Unspeakable: 24 yrs old
Taylor Grace Verger

PostSubject: Re: I won't Sleep Tonight [[OPEN]]   I won't Sleep Tonight [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Taylor vaguely heard someone tell her not to move and she wasn’t. She didn’t feel like falling flat on her face. She knew that people were watching and that was making more blood rush to her face in embarrassment. She wasn’t good at people watching her. She kept to herself, her job required it and if we were being honest she preferred it that way.

She heard whoever sent the spell moving toward her. She nodded lightly at his questions. “I’m fine. Thanks. Just a bit dizzy,” she said trying to play it off so people would stop looking at her. She had taken worse spells during her training but this is something she hadn’t seen coming. This is what it would be like in the field, if she ever got to go out into the field.

“What was that spell though?” she asked, wanting to keep it in her back pocket if she ever wanted to stun someone without severely hurting them. “It was rather good, granted your aim could use some work,” she added with somewhat of a grin. She shook her head slightly trying to shake the dizziness off of her. The room was still spinning lightly and it was beginning to make her nauseous. “Ugh,” she groaned lightly placing her head in her hands.

She rose unsteadily to her feet leaning against a bar that she had been stretching on earlier. Oddly enough she felt better being on her feet that on the mat. Maybe it was the perspective thing, she hated feeling lower than other people.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I won't Sleep Tonight [[OPEN]]   I won't Sleep Tonight [[OPEN]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I won't Sleep Tonight [[OPEN]]
Page 1 of 1