The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

One of the Family [[Rosa]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexskandr Feodor
Adult: Drummer for Love like Winter: 19 yrs old
Alexskandr Feodor

One of the Family [[Rosa]] Empty
PostSubject: One of the Family [[Rosa]]   One of the Family [[Rosa]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Skan wasn't in the best moods. He hated shopping for clothes and somehow he was forced to do it at least once a month. This time it was because his family was throwing a rather large party and requested that all of their children attend. Skan was going to opt out but Sky had been so insistent that they return to Russia for at least the party that he didn't have a heart to say no to her. He knew that she missed home most of all. She had been alone in Hogwarts since both boys had attended Drumstrang. She had left home at a much younger age and farther away. Also she had never experienced her parents wrath. Sky was beautiful and that was all their parents had asked of her. He knew that his younger sister found it irritating that she wasn't given credit for anything else but truth be told she had it rather easy.

He looked at himself in the mirror and shook his head. The pale blue of the robes only washed out his skin and made him look sickly. Despite the fact that Skan hated these reunions he knew it was important to impress others. Appearances meant alot in the world that his parents lived in. He shrugged off the robe and handed it back to the attendant. Who went off and picked another robe for him. Sky was in the dressing room next to him trying on dresses. He could tell how many she had chosen by the approving sounds she made every so often. His sister and clothes was another reason he hadn't wanted to come. If it were Skan alone he could have picked a robe and been out in a few minutes, instead with his sister here he had to actually pick something that he and she would approve of.

The saleslady came back but before he even took it he was already shaking his head. The colors were wrong and would not compliment the red scheme of the Feodor crest. "No I need a deeper more royal blue. Something that goes with this." he said pulling out his wallet upon which the family crest was embroidered. She nodded and went off just as his sister emerged in a dazzling crimson dress. He was so awestruck by how much she had grown up that he didn't hear the door open and someone else enter the shop. "You look amazing Sky. Albeit a bit too old for my liking. I still wanna think of you as my little sister." he said with a teasing tone, still oblivious to the latest addition to their party.
Back to top Go down
Rosa Tareba
Healer-In-Training: Potions and Plant Poisonings: 18 yrs old
Rosa Tareba

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family [[Rosa]]   One of the Family [[Rosa]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Rosa was late, and she knew she was late! But it had not been her fault. Her boss had made her stay a bit later because she had messed up on a patient diagnosis and as punishment she had been forced to do an extra hour of rounds. So in short she owed Skan the biggest kiss in the world. Of course she gave them to him on a regular basis, but this one would be more special...why, she did not know...she just had a hunch.

Moving fast down the street she was finally able to make a hard left into the Leaky Cauldron and passed all the drunkards of London. She got to the wall, stepped through, then hightailed it straight to the robe shop her beloved had asked her to meet him at. She could see him there, looking as handsome as ever and it just made her heart melt. She loved him so much that words could not even describe it. With Shane permanently out of her life she knew that she had no choice but to lean on Skan. She had almost lost it...almost given up on hope...but then he brought it back to her and made her hold onto it tight, always keeping his hands tight on top of hers so she would not lose her grip.

Rushing to him she smiled and gently pecked his lips.

"Honey I am so sorry I am late," she grinned. "Aiden kept me late...I hope you aren't cross with me."

Pouting a bit she pecked his lips once more and held his hand.

"So, any particular reason you wanted me here?" she purred.

Rosa
Back to top Go down
Svetlana Skylar Feodor
Slytherin
Svetlana Skylar Feodor

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family [[Rosa]]   One of the Family [[Rosa]] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Sky zipped up the dress studying her reflection for a moment. She wasn't sure it was her style. It was definitely older than what she usually wore but that was the point. She needed to show she wasn't a little girl anymore. She needed to present herself in a way that said she was a viable candidate for the company. She sighed and stepped out wondering what her brother would say. She knew that he hated to go shopping, Andrei did too, but it was necessary at times. Alec at least cared what he looked like, she observed, as he sent the seamstress away for a deeper color. She knew that the royal blue would bring out his eyes. Something she wished she had inherited instead of her mother's dark ones. Not that it mattered much, because as far as it went Sky was still very beautiful. Unfortunately, for her, that's all she was to her parents. A pretty face, nothing more and it irritated her. She wanted to be taken seriously. She was intelligent and quite honestly had a better head for CEO than her brothers did.

She stepped forward her voice light as she asked her brother what he thought. She giggled slightly as he said that she was beautiful but he preferred that she stay a little girl. "I'll always be your little sister Alec, even when you're an old man." she teased lightly. She twirled so that he could admire the entire dress when she noticed a someone else come in. She frowned slightly, she had after all reserved the shop for the entire day. She watched as the girl walked up to her brother and kissed him, apologizing for being late. She wondered if this was the famed Rosa that Alec kept talking about. Andrei didn't approve of the girl because of her past, Sky however, could care less what the girl had been. She was more interested in where the girl was going and if she was planning on taking her brother with her. She raised a solitary eyebrow at her brother before speaking. She knew Alec wasn't really good at these things.

"Hello?" she said, with a questioning tone. "Alec it's rude not to introduce me. I'm Svetlana Skylar Feodor. The youngest of the Feodor legacy." she said with a smile extending her hand toward the girl. She knew her words were formal but she didn't know how much of his past Alec had shared. Her introduction would surely raise questions if she didn't know that Alec was practically royalty in Russia.

Dress
Back to top Go down
Rosa Tareba
Rosa Tareba

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family [[Rosa]]   One of the Family [[Rosa]] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Rosa had to lean on Skan for support when she heard exactly what his baby sister had said...Legacy? Skan had a legacy? She had never met his family before. All the years they had known one another and they never really got to talking about his side of the family. She had assumed that he was just...normal...well not normal but not a royal...or anything with a legacy to his name. God, this was so awkward. She was dating someone with stances to his name...and she was just a recovered druggie. Her hand shook a bit as she took Sky's hand and shook it.

"It...it's a pleasure...umm Skan?" she turned to her beloved. "You...you didn't say..."

She cleared her throat and turned to face him. She smiled, hoping to keep his sister from thinking what she was thinking. Keep her from thinking that Rosa was about to break down in both tears and temper. She just did not know what to do! Or how to react! She was not good enough for him before, but now it was CLEAR that they just...he was just three million meters above her! She didn't even have right to kiss his feet.

"Skan...we need to talk..." she said, out of breath. "We need to talk...later..."

And with a final breath Rosa collapsed against him.
Back to top Go down
Alexskandr Feodor
Alexskandr Feodor

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family [[Rosa]]   One of the Family [[Rosa]] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Skan could murder his sister, but he knew it was all his fault. He hadn't warned Sky that Rosa had no idea about his life back in Russia. He knew that Sky hadn't meant to do what she did. It was simply a way for the girl to judge how much Skan had told her. Still, he wished his sister wasn't so clever and mostly he wished that his damn family name would stop following him around. He watched as Rosa shook his sister's hand, her own hands clearly shaking. He gave an internal sigh knowing that he had a lot of explanation to do with both girls. Rosa would be wondering why he hadn't told her and Sky well, Sky would just be curious as to why he hadn't told her. The Feodor legacy had been ruining things for him since he could remember. In Russia girls had dated him in hopes of joining his family, here in London girls shied away from his supposed legacy. He knew that things were easier for Sky. She embraced her name, she flaunted it on occasion. The girl knew how to work what she had to her advantage. Unfortunately, she thought that he shared this gift.

He looked at Rosa nervously. He couldn't tell what her face was saying, he read confusion and intimidation. He gave her a crooked guilty smile hoping that she wouldn't be too mad at him. He might as well invite her to the reunion now. He had wanted to do so but he wasn't sure she was ready to meet his family. Things were always shaky with his family. He knew that his mother would love that she was beautiful but his father would no doubt look into her past. It didn't matter that she wasn't like that anymore, it was the idea that she had once been like that. Maybe he could get Sky to break the ice with their father first. He always tried hard to please her. He nodded slightly.

"I'm sorry, but you're right we do." he said noticing her tone was slightly out of breath. His expression turned to one of concern and he barely had time to wrap his arms around her when she collapsed against him.

"Rosa?! he said his tone worried. He looked toward his sister a bit of anger in his eyes. "Was that really necessary Sky?" he said fanning Rosa's face lightly as he tried to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Svetlana Skylar Feodor
Slytherin
Svetlana Skylar Feodor

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family [[Rosa]]   One of the Family [[Rosa]] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Sky smiled politely as they shook hands. She noticed the shaking as they touched and it took everything in her to not roll her eyes. She had been trained how to keep a blank face, but this was really too much. She didn't understand why Alec his who he was. He was a Feodor that fact was never going to change. As the middle child he didn't even have much that much responsibility. She nodded as she said it was a pleasure to meet her. It was, actually, as the youngest Feodor sibling, she could get anything she wanted. That included her parents going easier on Rosa. "It is nice to finally meet you." she added. When the girl spoke again about not knowing that Alec was royalty she smiled slightly. It wasn't that she was making fun of her. It was just that it was so typically Alec to set up a meeting and not tell her not to mention anything or not tell Rosa who he really was.

"He doesn't tell anyone." she said softly, knowing that Alec would have no idea how to make things better. He was horrible at trying to fix things. He was horrible at relationships period. She gave Alec an endearing smile knowing that he was probably a little upset with her. Although, to be honest, it wasn't her fault. Sky was always honest about her heritage. It was advantageous on most occasions to mention it. It was how she had reserved the whole shop for the day. The owner knew that with her and her two brothers shopping she would make enough to fill this month's quota. After all Sky needed five dresses and several different day outfits for the week they were planning to spend in Russia.

Just thinking about her motherland made the girl smile, and made her wonder if Rosa was going to be in attendance as well. She better not mention anything just in case Alec decided he wasn't going to take her. She raised a single eyebrow as Rosa told her older brother that they needed to talk.

From then on it was kind of a fiasco as the young blonde collapsed onto Alec. "Huh -- that's not how I expected she would take the news." she said with a shrug. She rolled her eyes at her brother as she bent over to retrieve her wand from her purse. "Oh come on Alec. You should have told her. I was just trying to see." she said, waving her wand over the girl's face as she muttered the spell for smelling salts.

Back to top Go down
Rosa Tareba
Rosa Tareba

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family [[Rosa]]   One of the Family [[Rosa]] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Rosa smelled something acrid and it had her pulling her face away and waking up. She looked up to Skan and smiled weakly, and for one brief moment she thought that she was back in that alley and he was saving her from an overdose once more. But then it all came back...everything...they had come to this robe shop and she was meeting his sister...his royal sister...and he was royalty...and she wasn't worthy of him...and tears were filling her eyes because he had tried to hide it from her. Pulling her knees up a bit she looked down. He was going to leave her...if not now then when she met his parents.

"Skan..." she whispered. "I...I just don't know what to say..."

She wanted to cry, but someone was there and she turned away from him and his sister and stood from the ground. She looked to the shop owner and asked if she could use the loo briefly.

"I'm sorry," she whispered to Skan. "Can you just excuse me for one moment?"

Leaving her beloved with his sister she went into the bathroom and locked herself in a stall. Sitting down on the toilet she pulled her knees up to her chest and cried. How could he hide this from her? Was it because he knew that his family would not approve? It had to be because he was embarrassed of her. He was embarrassed of her and because she had been a drug addict...and she would never blame him for that...because if she could go back in time she would just redo it all.

Crying her heart out for a good ten minutes she went back into the main room, her eyes red and moist from sobbing. She stood to the side and swiped at her now, itchy eyes. She just couldn't look at him right now...or her. She probably thought that she was a moron. All these years of knowing Skan and she had never known he was a royal.

"Sorry," she whispered. "I didn't mean to take so long."
Back to top Go down
Alexskandr Feodor
Alexskandr Feodor

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family [[Rosa]]   One of the Family [[Rosa]] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Skan looked down at his beautiful girlfriend with a weak smile. He knew that he should have said something before this. Then again he hadn’t expected his half wit of a sister to open her mouth with that introduction. She was smarter than he had given her credit for but still it didn’t make him any less angry at her. He sighed softly brushing her hair away from her face. He didn’t know what she was thinking and it was driving him mad. He knew he had made a mistake but her face didn’t show any anger that he could see.

“I’m sorry. There’s nothing to say. I made a mistake I should have warned you,” he said softly. He didn’t want to hurt her, but that was all he seemed to be good at. Despite how hard he tried he could never protect her.

He nodded and turned to his sister as soon as she was gone. “How do I fix what you so graciously broke?” he asked her knowing that despite this she would be the best to fix this mess. Skan wasn’t good at this. His whole life he had never loved anyone the way he loved Rosa. Things had been easy and that had all changed when he met her but he wouldn’t change it. She was the love of his life and he was afraid he was losing her.

He shook his head as she returned, his heart beating faster just seeing her the way it always did. She was his life. He didn’t know what to do without her and he never wanted to have to find out.

Back to top Go down
Svetlana Skylar Feodor
Slytherin
Svetlana Skylar Feodor

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family [[Rosa]]   One of the Family [[Rosa]] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Sky kept quiet as she spoke to Skan. It was a private moment and although Sky loved to gossip it was awkward watching her brother behave like a hurt child. She didn’t like it. Since she was a child he had been the strong one, the one who carried her when she was hurt and protected her from thunderstorms. It was different now. He seemed like a lost child when Rosa excused herself. She looked at him for a moment before nodding.

“Well the apologizing was a good idea. Now you should invite her to the ball to meet Momma and Poppa. That will make her feel like you’re not embarrassed about her. Although, you should have her meet with me before hand so that she knows what to expect. You weren’t exactly Poppa’s favorite so she shouldn’t follow your lead,” she said studying herself in the mirror. Despite the fact that she looked like a spoiled air headed princess she had a mind for situations like this and was good at it.

She turned to look as Rosa came back. [b] “Don’t worry Rosa. Can I just call you Rose? Saying Rosa feels odd,” she asked her voice rather a statement than a request. She knew that her mother would call her Rose too, so she might as well get used to it.

“What’s your favorite color?” she asked wondering how quick they’re stylist could make her a dress that color.
Back to top Go down
Rosa Tareba
Rosa Tareba

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family [[Rosa]]   One of the Family [[Rosa]] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Rosa was still frozen. Meeting a royal family, going to a ball, she had no money. Hell, Skan didn't even know that she was basically homeless half of her life. She didn't want them buying her a dress, she wanted to buy it on her own...or get Aiden to buy it for her. He said that he looked at her like she was his daughter, surely that meant spoiling her once in a while. She didn't want Skan's family to think that she was a leech. She would get the dress herself, even if she had to spent a month's worth of pay...even if Rosa had to sell all her clothes and jewelry...she would pay for her own dress.

"Red," she sighed. "But don't worry...I will get my own dress...my dad will take me shopping. Thank you for the offer though, Sky, I really appreciate it."

Of course she was referring to Aiden, but Skan did not know that. Skan really didn't know that Aiden had taken her under his wing. And Rosa, knowing Skan's hatred for her superior, never brought it up. But she knew that Aiden was rich. He inherited a fairly large fortune after his parents deaths, was Head of St. Mungo's hospital, and had a wife that also brought in a fairly large sum of money with her private music lessons. The Showers family were rich...cheap...but rich.

"Skan, maybe you can come with when I pick out my dress..." Rosa smiled taking his hand. "I would really like you being there with me, so we can talk more."

Talk more about this situation, talk more about why he had never said something to her, talk about what their future would hold after this ball, talk about how she had basically let Aiden Showers adopt her. They had much to talk about and not nearly enough time to do it in.
Back to top Go down
Alexskandr Feodor
Alexskandr Feodor

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family [[Rosa]]   One of the Family [[Rosa]] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:23 pm

Skan knew that he should have mentioned something. The young man had known that keeping his family a secret wasn’t a good idea. His brother and sister had warned him time and time again but he didn’t listen. It seemed, to him, that he never listened when they gave him advice that was worthwhile. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to listen, it was just that he never thought it was important until it was too late.

It was this same attitude that had caused him to end previous relationships. Skan was used to hiding his family because he never thought any of the girls were in it for the long run. Rosa was different, he had known it from the moment that he had first laid eyes on her. She was different, and he should have told her about it sooner. Truth be told, and Skan wasn’t a fan of this truth, he had been scared. That she would run away, or that they would tell him he couldn’t be with her. The latter category was much more probable. Now that Andrei had married an outsider, he knew that his family was trying to arrange a marriage for him.

He looked to Sky, grateful that his little sister was being kind. Although, Sky was generally nice, he knew that the young girl had a temper. Something he had encountered frequently being her older brother. That underneath that perfect mask she was ruthless when it came to business. Stil, it was nice to see that the ruthlessness had not seeped into her personal life. He hoped that she stayed that way, that he could protect her enough that she stay that way.

Skan furrowed his eyebrows slightly when she said that she would by the dress. It was something he had wanted to do, and something that Sky should definitely help with. However, he wasn’t going to argue the point. If she wanted to buy the dress herself he would let her. “Red is a good choice but you would look beautiful in anything,” he told her, taking her hand and giving it a small kiss.

At the mention of more dress shopping, he nearly blanched. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to spend time with Rosa, it was that dress shopping wasn’t what he had in mind. He had pictured something more private and certainly more naked. “Sure, just let me know,” he responded, trying to ignore the smirk that had crept onto Sky’s lips.

Back to top Go down
Svetlana Skylar Feodor
Slytherin
Svetlana Skylar Feodor

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family [[Rosa]]   One of the Family [[Rosa]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Sky nodded when Rosa said she'd get her own dress. The girl didn't think it was a good idea but who was she to argue with her. After all they'd find out soon enough if it was a mistake or not. It wasn't that Skylar meant to be negative, but realistically speaking, there was no way their parents would approve her. Sure she was beautiful, which would earn her points with their mother, but then there was the matter of her past. There was no way a Feodor marrying a drug addict was going to happen. Hell, it was doubtful that she was a pureblood and that simply would not do. She wanted to sigh but looked away instead calling toward an attendant to come and undress her. She wasn't in the mood to shop anymore and besides the owner knew what dresses she wanted and in what color.

Stepping off the pedestal she gave her brother a quick peck on the cheek before turning toward Rosa. "It was a pleasure to meet you. We need to get together again before the ball." With that she gave them a warm and polite smile before going to the back rooms and changing. As she reached the door she turned around and called out to Skan. "Skan, brother wants us to meet for dinner. Apparently, we have things to discuss," she called back to him.
Back to top Go down
Rosa Tareba
Rosa Tareba

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family [[Rosa]]   One of the Family [[Rosa]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Later That Evening

Rosa smiled gently at Skan from over their light candle light dinner. She had to admit that even with just recently learning her beloved was royalty today had been a good day. Gently reaching over the table she took his hand and held it on the deep, auburn, table cloth. She loved him, but things were about to get very complicated. And she was somewhat scared that this would end them. And Rosa knew that if that did happen she would fall into bad habits. Skan kept her clean, he was her drug now.

"You look very handsome tonight," she grinned. "Granted...you look handsome every night."

Feeling her cheeks turn a faint twinge of pink she chuckled and took a sip from her wine glass. She was worried about this dinner, worried about his parents, worried that he would leave her. What if he chose his family over her? Rosa didn't have any family to speak of so she couldn't say that she would do something like that...but it didn't change the fact that she was any less worried.

"Skan," Rosa sighed, her face turning slightly serious. "I'm a little scared to meet your family...I know they are going to hate me...and...and I just want to know now...are you...are you going to leave me?"
Back to top Go down
Alexskandr Feodor
Alexskandr Feodor

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family [[Rosa]]   One of the Family [[Rosa]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Skan looked over the candles to meet the face of his one true love. He knew it sounded cheesy or stupid but Rosa was it for him. She was the one girl he was going to spend the rest of his life with, parents approval or not. He didn’t know why he hadn’t told her about his life. He figured it was much the same reason that she hadn’t told him why she had gotten into drugs. His family, although grand and powerful, was shameful to him. The way they treated other people, the way they acted as if no one was good enough to breach their little circle.

He smiled when she complimented him, he always smiled when she complimented him. The words if falling from another’s lips wouldn’t have the same effect. He loved the sound of her voice, even when she was angry. “You look beautiful as always,” he responded.

His smile widened as he saw her cheeks tinge slightly. It made him want to reach over and kiss her, hold her forever and never let her go. Instead he satisfied himself with knowing that he would be with her forever. Once he proposed at the family party there could be no objections. So long as the announcement was public there was nothing his parents could do about it.

He stopped in his daydream and turned to look at her. “Yes love?” he asked when she spoke his name, the hint of seriousness not escaping him. He kept his face blank although he was taken aback, the years of family training kicking in. He let the turmoil he was feeling float away before he responded. “No, I wouldn’t leave you and I’m sure that they’ll warm up to you and grow to love you like I have. You’re the most important thing in my life and I’m sure my parents will see that.”

[317]

Back to top Go down
Rosa Tareba
Rosa Tareba

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family [[Rosa]]   One of the Family [[Rosa]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Rosa smiled warmly at the man in front of her. He was so handsome, so perfect, and so strong. Sometimes Rosa thought that Skan couldn't see himself the way she saw him. He didn't see himself as a knight in shining armor, didn't see himself as her prince charming, didn't see that without him her life was truly meaningless. Gently stroking the top of his hand with her fingers she sighed.

"They won't kill me will they?" she asked softly. "I mean...Russia...what if they have an assassin shoot me in the head or something? I really don't want to die on this trip."

Rosa felt that she was joking, but in the back of her mind she could not be sure. What if they were like the Russian Mafia, what if they just shot her dead the moment they got off the plane? The thoughts made her feel violently ill and as soon as her food was brought out Rosa gently pushed it away. She was no longer hungry and the very sight of food turned her stomach. Squeezing her hand she sighed as it quivered slightly in his strong grasp. This was never going to work for them...they needed to break up...she couldn't let him go through with this. All the things Andrei had said to her was right.

"I..." she sighed. "Skan...I..."

She looked away, she couldn't break up with him. Even if it was for his benefit... even if it would make that smug, asshole, Andrei happy. Why should Skan be punished for what he wanted? Why did Andrei feel the need to ruin everyone else's life just because he could not find his own happiness.

"I'm not hungry anymore." she whispered dejectedly, her head gently bowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family [[Rosa]]   One of the Family [[Rosa]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of the Family [[Rosa]]
Page 1 of 1