The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

My Charries (I'm not awesome enough to have a name to use *Sigh*)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Charries (I'm not awesome enough to have a name to use *Sigh*) Empty
PostSubject: My Charries (I'm not awesome enough to have a name to use *Sigh*)   My Charries (I'm not awesome enough to have a name to use *Sigh*) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Ron Weasley: Has Harry and Hermione as friends, but I really need to start a thread with him. My head is failing me for ideas on topics, so if you have any thoughts don't hesitate. Don't even think about hesitating. Please? Is 14 years old.

Draco Malfoy: Friends or enemies, it doesn't really matter one way or the other. I just need him to be a little more active around here. Is 14 years old.

Michelle Harr: Enemies aren't really her thing, but hey anything is possible. She is pretty social so she isn't hard to get to know. She's also very imaginative, and will probably get along with people who like art and creativity and imagination. Is 13 years old.

Cora Harr: She is really mostly in need of friends, but doesn't need too much else at the present time. If you want to try to get to know her you'll have to be willing to dig deep, she isn't usually very open. (Despite the recent thread... special circumstances lol) Is 14 years old.

Terena Carter: She's a nice girl, who is just in need of friends. Once again, enemies aren't really her thing, but it's always possible. Likes reading and art and usually prefers the quieter type over socialites. Is 12 years old.

Aaaaand I think that's it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Co-Administrator: Gryffindor
Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: My Charries (I'm not awesome enough to have a name to use *Sigh*)   My Charries (I'm not awesome enough to have a name to use *Sigh*) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:58 am

Yes, Harry needs to do a thread with Ron AND Draco. Smile

Sorry, I've been slacking. Anyway, let me know what you want to do first. Also, I think Cambria and Terena should be besties. They are in Hufflepuff together and they both like art. So yeah...let's get some thread action going.

I will start for Cam and Terena if you start for Harry and your choice of male charrie? I think a thread about Harry with Serenity will be easy enough. What do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Charries (I'm not awesome enough to have a name to use *Sigh*)   My Charries (I'm not awesome enough to have a name to use *Sigh*) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:04 am

I think Draco and Harry is pretty crucial... (Yes even more then getting Ron on the RP! *Gasps of awe*) So I'll start one up there... I'll go hunting for a spot and get it started. Maybe i'll think about a topic for Ron instead of paying attention in school tomorrow? (LOL I do that anyway... RP's kinda took over my life...) Maybe some Ron Research... aaaand i'm rambling... in a post... I didn't even know that was possible O.o (I see a question mark and I feel the need to answer lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Charries (I'm not awesome enough to have a name to use *Sigh*)   My Charries (I'm not awesome enough to have a name to use *Sigh*) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Charries (I'm not awesome enough to have a name to use *Sigh*)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mirror of Erised  :: Out Of Character :: Plots Board-
Jump to: