The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

He Said to Meet Him Here (Open To Anyone)

Go down 
+2
Gareth Winter
Evelyn Rose Marks
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape
Administrator: Hogwarts Staff: Headmaster: Occlumens: Legilimens: 34 yrs old
Severus Snape

He Said to Meet Him Here (Open To Anyone)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Said to Meet Him Here (Open To Anyone)    He Said to Meet Him Here (Open To Anyone)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Severus pulled his chair closer to his sat and sat by him. God, would this boy ever stop giving him heart attacks? No, probably not...his son and daughter always had a way of twisting his heart to the point that it became a mere pulp. Taking his son's other hand he squeezed it gently and then pressed a kiss to the top of his head. His son would never realize how much he adored him, and that was mostly Severus's fault. He had to keep rather reserved when it came to him...but his son always knew that the love he had for him ran deep.

"Shhh, scamp," he cooed. "You are back at St. Mungo's...you just need to relax. You can't have anything to drink yet...and the tube has to be removed by a Healer."

He knew that saying this would no doubt just weigh heavier on his boy's heart but there was nothing that could be done. He loved his son, and he knew that the truth hurt but Severus had never been a man of honey coated words.

"Why did you let it get this bad Miles?!" he hissed. "Why couldn't you just come to me! I'm your father damn it! I love you! I would have taken care of you, rather than just let you there to suffer! It will never get this bad again...you are staying in my quarters for the next month, and no words you say will change my mind."
Back to top Go down
https://themirroroferised.rpg-board.net
Miles Maddox Snape
Hogwarts Prefect: Gryffindor
Miles Maddox Snape

PostSubject: Re: He Said to Meet Him Here (Open To Anyone)    He Said to Meet Him Here (Open To Anyone)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Miles wanted to yell and kick and scream, but he could not make his throat work. There was no way in HELL he was going to be cooped up for a freaking month! Why did they think he had checked himself out of the hospital so early anyway? He hated feeling helpless and weak! The feeling that he felt now, for example, was crushing him. He just wanted to be back in school and have the normal life of the student again! He understood that his parents cared for him, and worried for him, but that didn't mean they could control his life.

He sat up and tried to take the tube out, but it wouldn't budge. He figured that might have been a good thing, as he didn't really want to pull his stomach out of his body. But he wasn't happy that he couldn't just walk away. He turned his glare on his father.

"Just tell me when the hell I can get out of here," he said in a scratchy voice. "I appreciate your love, but I don't want to be a God damn vegetable."

Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Administrator: Hogwarts Staff: Headmaster: Occlumens: Legilimens: 34 yrs old
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: He Said to Meet Him Here (Open To Anyone)    He Said to Meet Him Here (Open To Anyone)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:58 am

Severus glared at his son, unable to fathom a proper response at the present moment. Oh he could think of plenty responses but none of them were remotely appropriate. He wanted to scream at his son, make him scrub cauldrons till his fingers threatened to fall off, but right now he knew that he was not going to make any headway with this kid. It seemed that the moment he figured out they were blood related they just grew farther and farther apart. His son clearly did not want him as a father.

Sighing he stood up and decided that since Aurora was there she could handle the rest. He wasn't going to intrude on Miles's life anymore. He was threw trying to get involved and show that he cared just for the brat to throw a tantrum and act like everything in the world was falling in around him.

"You are a brat," he hissed. "A, self-involved, attention seeking, brat. You are acting like you are this wounded solider...like everyone is beneath you. That the fact that you have parents that care is the worst thing in the world. Well you know what, I wish my father cared for me as I cared for you...and if you know anything about your mother's past then you will know she wishes the same thing."

His glare intensified.

"I am done Miles," he sighed. "You don't appreciate our love...you don't appreciate anything you have. Thus...you are a brat...and if you want me to treat you like I treat my students...fine. You have detention when you come back to school...have a nice day."

And with that Severus walked out, his eyes burning in the corners signaling that if he did not walk faster he would start to sob in the hallways of a hospital, filled with people that needed to respect him.
Back to top Go down
https://themirroroferised.rpg-board.net
Aurora Maddox
Hogwarts Staff: Head of Slytherin House: Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor: 34 yrs old
Aurora Maddox

PostSubject: Re: He Said to Meet Him Here (Open To Anyone)    He Said to Meet Him Here (Open To Anyone)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Aurora watched as Severus left and then turned back to her son. Why was she trying to push Severus away? She just did not understand it. Aurora remembered nights when her son had been little and used to wake up crying for SEVERUS. And now that he got his dream to come true, now that Severus was his real father, it just seemed that Miles wanted to rebel and rebel.

"You owe your father the worlds biggest apology, young man." she said sternly. "He has done nothing but try to make this work and you push him away at every turn."

Aurora knew that she had taught her son better than that, and she also knew that Severus had instilled better lessons in him as well. She just could not believe Miles couldn't see how much Severus cared, and if he kept up the way he was he never would...because Severus would tire of trying.

"You are acting like a brat," she continued. "And you are just to stubborn to admit it."
Back to top Go down
Miles Maddox Snape
Hogwarts Prefect: Gryffindor
Miles Maddox Snape

PostSubject: Re: He Said to Meet Him Here (Open To Anyone)    He Said to Meet Him Here (Open To Anyone)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Miles sat back against the bed and crossed his arms over his chest defiantly. She was absolutely right, he didn't want to admit that he was acting like a brat. Of course he knew that he was, he was old enough to realize it. He was aware of all that Severus had done for him over the years, and especially over the last few days with him almost dying and all. Miles supposed it was just hard for him to get over his pride and say thank you, or act like he truly cared. But the truth was, he really did care. He loved both of his parents, as well as his sister. He just didn't know how to show it. And he especially didn't know how to apologize for it.

He turned to his mother and sighed. The worst part was the beginning. After that, it would all be smooth sailing. Hopefully.

"Mum, I'm sorry."

There, that wasn't too bad. Now for the rest.

"I know I've been acting horrid to him. The truth is, I do love him and I do respect him...I just haven't chosen to show that. But I'll try from now on. Believe me, I know what he's done for me. He saved me."

He felt his throat tighten just thinking again about how Sev had saved his life, on more than one occasion. He couldn't admit to anyone how terrified he had been to be so close to death. And he knew that his recent attitude arose from trying to be back to normal too quickly. He was trying to prove to everyone that he was still the same Miles. But it was just coming off as asshole instead. He reached over and took his mother's hand.

"I need your help. I need you to help me apologize. Not just to him, but to everyone I've been acting like a jerk to. Please, Mummy...please help me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Said to Meet Him Here (Open To Anyone)    He Said to Meet Him Here (Open To Anyone)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He Said to Meet Him Here (Open To Anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2