The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

We Have To Tell Them (Cho)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cedric Diggory
Hogwarts Prefect: Hufflepuff
Cedric Diggory

We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Empty
PostSubject: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:21 am

Cedric paced the ground. He had to talk to Cho, and he'd asked her to meet him here. It was time to tell their parents about the baby. It had to be done, and soon. If they didn't tell them now, it was going to be that much worse for them when she started showing. He wanted it to be now, so that he could also tell them of his intentions for the two of them to move in together.

Cedric also had another reason for asking his girlfriend to meet him here. He put his hands in his pockets and made sure that he'd remembered to bring it. It was there, and he sighed with relief.

He looked up at the enormous ferris wheel. As much as he would have liked to be on it while he talked to Cho, that wasn't a possibility. He didn't want to risk her or the baby, so he was going to have this conversation at its base. He returned to his pacing for a few more minutes and looked up, searching the crowd for her. It was getting dark and the lights of the Eye were coming on. They made him smile, thinking that at least would be a nice view.

He felt his nerves kicking in and he crossed his arms in attempt to calm himself. He didn't want to appear anxious when she arrived. But the longer he thought about the conversation they were about to have, the more nervous he became. He jumped when he felt a hand on his shoulder a moment later. He spun around and was relieved when he saw who it was.

"You startled me, Love."

Cedric
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Ravenclaw
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:26 pm

Cho really did not feel well...her morning sickness was so inconsistent. It just happened at the most random and annoying times! Her classes were getting to be so difficult now that she was suffering from nausea every hour or so! She just hated it! But she knew that it would be worth it, and that the little one she carried inside of her was a gem to the world. She could not wait to find out the gender, but there was also the fear of showing. She did not want to be teased for being a teen-age mother. Even though in all fairness she was a legal adult. Surely that had to matter in some way shape or form.

Continuing down the dark road to the London eye she held her belly gently in her hands. It was something she often did now. She was so concerned for her baby, she just wanted to be sure that she or he was as safe as can be. Pushing past a few random people she was able to spot Cedric by the foot of the Ferris Wheel. His back was towards her and smiling gently she reached out and placed a delicate hand on his shoulder.

Suddenly he whipped around and soon she found his beautiful eyes piercing into her own.

"Sorry love," she apologized. "I didn't mean to...you said that you wanted to talk to me about something important?"
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Cedric took her hand and led her over to the ice rink. He wanted to be out of the main flow of traffic while they talked; it was more private that way. What he had to say, he didn't want to be getting disapproving looks from older people. He didn't care what they said about him, but about Cho? He would rather that she not have to deal with it. At least not before absolutely necessary. He knew that they were both going to be hearing it at school when she started to show.

"I wanted to talk to you about how and when we're going to tell our parents. We have to do it, and soon." He lay his hand on her stomach protectively. "You're going to be showing soon, and they are going to hear about it, or see you and I would rather that we tell them before that happens." He looked into her beautiful eyes and was struck by how much he loved her. But the other thing that he'd brought her here for would have to wait. He needed this done first.

He turned and watched the few people that were skating on the ice. He knew what his father was going to say. That he was so disappointed in his only child, but Cedric wanted this baby. He felt so much love for it already that he almost burst with joy thinking about it.

"Cho, I think we should tell them tonight, if possible." He turned back to her. "I will go with you to your parents. I don't think that you should have to face them alone."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Ravenclaw
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Cho felt her stomach lurch a bit and her heart dropped to her toes. God, she really did not want to do this. She knew what was going to happen...they would have to run...there was no way her parents would keep her if they knew that she was pregnant. She just could not bare the thought of being in that much trouble. Biting her lower lip, she bowed her head slightly and let a tear or two slide down her face. She knew that Cedric only wanted what was best for them and the baby, but she still could not help but cry. She knew what the results would be, she knew what her father would want to do to her.

Cho just could not handle that...not alone at least. And if anything happened to Cedric and he were to leave her or get hurt, she would have to go and jump from the highest cliff. Taking his hand in her own she held it tightly.

"Okay," she whimpered. "I...I'm just afraid Ced...what if they want me to abort it? Or want us to separate?"
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Cedric gripped her fingers tightly in his own. He wanted to ease her fears so badly, but he knew as well as she what they were facing. He put his other hand in his pocket. He'd wanted to wait to do this, at least until they'd told their parents, but he felt that they stood a better chance if he did it now.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. He wouldn't let her be taken from him. The baby, either. He was going to make sure that he intended to take repsonsibility for his actions. He knew that they would probably think that he was just doing this because he was the baby's father, but it wasn't true. He'd planned to do it when they had graduated from Hogwarts. Discovering that he was going to hava a child had just brought this to the present instead of the future. But whenever it was to be, Cedric would be doing it with his whole heart. He backed away from her and took her hand again, reaching into his pocket with his free one. He brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it.

"We are not going to be seperated, Cho, and I won't hear of our child being aborted." He sank to the ground on one knee and held the ring that he'd bought that afternoon up for her to see.

"Cho, will you marry me?"

Proposal
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Ravenclaw
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Cho's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. She could not believe what Cedric was asking her! She was being asked to be Mrs. Cho Diggory! She felt tears fill her eyes and a smile break across her face. She was just so happy to be asked by Cedric if she would be his bride! Nothing would ever make her more happy, and although she was pregnant she knew that Cedric was complete sincere. Wrapping her arms around his neck she gently coaxed herself against him and sobbed softly.

"Cedric." she cried. "I love you so much! Yes! Yes I will marry you! Oh, my God, yes!"

Taking the ring from him she placed it on her finger and marveled in its beauty. It was just so beautiful! She adored it, and swore that no matter what the case she would never EVER take it off. Pulling away from him briefly she pressed her lips to his own and smiled widely at him.

"My parents are going to kill me," she whispered. "But...if I have you I don't give a damn."
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Cedric kissed her hard. She had just made him so happy, he thought he would burst! He picked her up off the ground briefly as he hugged her. Setting her back on her feet, he took her left hand and looked at the ring now on her finger.

"That is the perfect ring for you. I knew it when I saw it in the case that it would look spectacular on you, and I was right. It is absolutely beautiful, just like you." He kissed her again, pulling her into his arms once more.

He looked over her shoulder at the ice rink, then at the queue for the Ferris wheel. They had been gaining quite an audience in the last few minutes and he'd not even realiized it.

Blushing, he pulled back from Cho, and took her hand again, just as the applause and whistling started. He smiled sheepishly as he looked at the gathering.

"Cho? Maybe we should go to dinner or something now? Or to tell our parents?" He looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Ravenclaw
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Cho wasn't remotely hungry, and with the thought of having to go see her parents the nausea just seemed to get worse, but she knew that it had to be done...regardless of how bad she did not want it to. Cho wanted to just act like it wasn't a big deal. She wanted her parents to see that even though she was pregnant, it still meant that she was a good daughter. She loved Cedric with all her heart and she knew that he loved her the same way as well. He would never just sleep with some random girl, like other boys did. No, her Cedric had heart and he knew how to use it.

"I...I guess we should take care of our parents first," she sighed. "The faster we get it over with the faster we can just move on from it.

Taking her beloveds hand she gave it a warm, comforting, squeeze. She was terrified of what her parents were going to say, but she knew that there was no other way out of it. They were going to have to face the inevitable and just grin and bear it. She could only pray that Cedric's parents would not be as hard and closed minded as her own. She knew that her father would be the first one to blow up, and her mother would probably follow through with crying and bawling her eyes out.

"Ugh...let's just get this whole ordeal over with."
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Cedric nodded and took her to the street. He wanted to get this over with as fast as possible, and he knew that a cab would be just that, not wanting to risk Apparating with her in her condition. He flagged one down and told the driver where they were headed, holding her hand comfortingly the whole way.

When they arrived at the Diggory house, Cedric wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly.

"I won't let them tell you that you you have to have an abortion, Cho. I will not let them tell us we have to terminate the baby." He led her up to the door, and after letting out a nervous breath, walked into the house.

"Ced? Is that you?" Cedric heard his father calling from the kitchen.

"Yeah, Dad!" he called back. "Could you come up here? I have something I need to tell you. He showed Cho to the living room and indicated for her to sit on the couch while he waited for his dad to reach them.

"All right," Amos said when he'd reached the living room. "What's up? Oh, i see you've brought Cho with you." His son nodded and ran a nervous hand through his hair. This wasn't going to be easy.

"Dad, we wanted to tell you that we are getting married." His father smiled.

"Well that's not so bad! I'm sure that after you graduate, we can start planning the wedding. Or did you want to wait a year or two to get settled into your careers?"

"Dad, that's just it. We're not waiting until after we graduate." Cedric clasped his hands in front of him and closed his eyes. He didn't know what to expect now. His father hadn't taken it to badly to learn that his son was getting married, but now that he'd said that they weren't waiting until graduation to start planning the wedding, there could be a huge explosion coming. He opened his eyes to see Amos looking between him and Cho in confusion.

"We are getting married as soon as possible, Dad. Cho is pregnant. With my baby."

Amos Diggory sat down heavily in a chair. His son was going to be married and a father?! It couldn't be true! He refused to believe it!

"Dad? Please, say something," Cedric said. He was becoming more and more uneasy the longer his father didn't say anything. But his unease turned to fear the next second when his father turned angry eyes to him.

"Cedric, are you out of your mind?! You are too young to be having a baby and getting married because of it! If you had any sense, you would have it terminated now!"

"WHAT?! I will never do that! This baby is your grandchild, how can you ask me to kill your grandchild?!" He turned and helped Cho to her feet. "Love, wait for me outside, I have to get a few things and then we can go." He turned his head to look at his father angrilly. "And then find somewhere to stay for the night, since I will not be coming back here!"

"Ced," Amos began. His son shook his head.

"Save it. You've made it perfectly clear how you feel about this. You know, I asked Cho to marry me because I love her, not just because she's pregnant. I was going to do it right after graduation anyway. But you automatically tell me to kill my child! Forget it, Dad, because I don't want to hear anything else that you have to say!" He stormed out of the room and up the stairs.

Ten minutes later, he slammed the front door behind him and shouldered his bag.

"Any thoughts on whether we should get a room before we go tell your parents, Love?" he asked Cho with a sigh.

Last edited by Cedric Diggory on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Ravenclaw
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Cho felt sick and her face paled as she listened from the front door. She just could not believe Cedric's father had been so cruel. She had always liked that man, but now...now she knew that there was no choice for either of them. Cedric and her were going to have to find their own place as soon as they were out of Hogwarts. Tears welled up in her eyes and she quickly wiped them away when she heard her beloved come outside. Her body shook lightly and she felt unbelievably ill. She wasn't sure if she could handle her parents at the present moment. All she wanted to do right then and there was go to a hotel and sleep this horrible nightmare off.

"I..." she whimpered. "I..."

Her stomach lurched and turning to Cedric she pitched forward and threw up all down herself and his front. Blushing madly she placed one hand on her stomach, and one hand over her mouth. She was just so mortified!

"I...I'm sorry Ced," she cried. "It...it was an accident!"
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:08 pm

Cedric was in total shock. He'd known that she would be having morning sickness, but not that it would end up on him. He also felt bad that she was so embarrassed about it. He didn't feel any anger toward her for it, she was carrying his child! He wasn't happy to have vomit down the front of his shirt, but he knew that she hadn't meant to do it. He looked up at her, hoping that he wasn't showing any emotion but the love that he felt for her and the baby in his eyes.

"Cho, it's all right. You are pregnant and your hormones are starting to go a little haywire."

He pulled his wand out and looked around before cleaning them both up and pulled her to him in a gentle hug so as to not upset her stomach any more than it already was. He picked up his bag and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"I'm sorry that my Dad upset you, if he did. But, Cho, remember that it was his choice to tell me that, and it was because of his decision that I have left home. He wants to make ammends with me, he's going to have to accept that I asked you to marry me because I love you, and I want to be with you and the baby. He should know that I could never, ever ask you to have an abortion." He lay his hand on her stomach and kissed her forehead.

"We'll go find a room and tell your parents in the morning," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Ravenclaw
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Cho nodded gratefully and when he hugged her she rested her head on his shoulder. She was just so happy that he was being so understanding. Closing her eyes she kissed his cheek softly. She still felt pretty sick, so maybe going to a room would be the best thing. She knew that she did not want to think about what tomorrow would bring...that was just something her mind was not prepared to comprehend.

"Okay," she whispered weakly. "We can go and see them tomorrow."

Even though Cho did not want to. There were a million things that she would rather do than go and see her folks, but she also supposed that there was no point in arguing at the present moment. All she wanted to do right then and there was lay down, with Cedric right next to her.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:51 am

Cedric led her away from his father's house. Unless he received an apology, and Cho as well, he didn't intend to return any time soon. He wrapped one arm around Cho as they walked. He would do whatever it took to keep her and their child safe and happy. His main concern was to get her off the street, and off her feet. She looked as if she were about to fall over at any moment. The fact that she'd just been sick on herself and him was testimony to that as well.

Cedric looked up as they came to an intersection. He stopped walking and pulled his fiancee to him, holding her tightly for a moment while he thought.

"I am going to get you someplace safe, my love," he whispered to her, and with an idea in his head, he started off down the street again.

A half hour later, Cedric stood in front of the door to room fifteen at the Leaky Cauldron. He unlocked it with the key he'd been given and lifted Cho into his arms, carrying her into their temporary home and lay her on the bed. He knelt beside her and stroked her hair back.

"I love you and our baby. And I will do what is right. Tomorrow, we'll talk to your parents, and then start looking for a permanant place to live."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Ravenclaw
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Cho sunk into the bed the moment Cedric had set her down. She was so tired and she just did not feel good. She knew that was what came with pregnancy, but she had to admit that she was so relieved that Cedric was willing to help her with this. He was going to stay, and marry her. She could only hope that nothing happened to ruin it in the process. She knew of many couples that just let their relationship fall to pieces because they could not handle the premarital pregnancy.

"C-Ced." she whimpered. "I love you."

She couldn't say anything else, because nothing could sum up what was going through her head at the present moment other than the love she had for him. Cho just wanted him to know that. She wanted him to know the level of love she felt for him at the present moment.

"Cedric," she whispered. "Hold me? Please? I just want your arms around me right now...lay with me."
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Cedric nodded and went around the bed to climb up onto it behind her. He wrapped his arms around her as soon as he lay down and pulled her close to him. He didn't want to have to leave her for anything at that moment. She was the most important thing to him. She and the baby. Their well being held so much of his heart that he couldn't think of himself.

He smoothed her hair back, kissing the back of her neck when he could reach it. That was his favorite place to kiss her. He hoped it made her feel better to know that he was there, and that he wasn't intending on leaving her. He would marry her at that moment if she wanted him to. All he needed was for her to say the word, and he would put another ring on her finger, and accept the one that she'd be placing on his. He closed his eyes as he thought about this. It made him smile happily to think of the day that they were to be married. He kissed her neck again.

"Cho, I have never been happier than I am right now," he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Ravenclaw
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Cho nodded and taking Cedric's hands placed them on her belly. She knew that she could be a good mother, and that Cedric would be an excellent daddy. He was already an excellent boyfriend. She knew that they could get through this together. It might not be easy, and they may struggle along the way but Cho knew deep in her heart that if this were to happen, she wouldn't have chosen anyone but Cedric to be the father of her child.

"We'll be okay, little one." she whispered. "Mummy and daddy are going to take such good care of you."

Holding Cedric's hands she felt her stomach roll a bit. Moaning a little she pressed Cedric's hands there...his touch made her feel so much better. She knew that he cared about her. Not many boys would let a girl puke on them and still stick around, but she did not want to overwhelm him...she did not want her lover to become sick of having her around.

Realizing that it was inevitable, she pulled from Cedric and leaned over the side of the bed...vomiting the last of her stomach contents onto the wooden floor of their room.
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Cedric felt so bad for Cho. It was his fault that she was getting sick, but there was nothing he could do about it. His feeling deepened to guilt. He'd been the one that got her into her condition. Why couldn't he be the one throwing up? Why did it have to be Cho? He stroked her hair back and kissed her neck.

"I am so sorry, Love. I am sorry that you are so sick. But I would never think of changing anything about our relationship. I want you to be in my life, and I want our child. I am not going to lie and tell my father that I regret becoming a father now, because I don't." He pulled out his wand and cleaned the mess from the floor.

Putting his wand away, Cedric lay his head back on the pillow, just wanting to be close to her in case she needed him for anything. She had to be so tired. Getting sick took a lot out of you. He so wished that he could relieve her morning sickness, and hoped that it would go away soon.

"Cho," he whispered. "Is there anything that I can do to make this easier on you? Anything that I can get for you?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Ravenclaw
Cho Chang

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Cho groaned, and laying back on the bed shivered. She knew that it would probably start to pass now. She would start to feel better, and probably hungry. But at the present moment she wanted nothing to do with food...or anything that involved chewing and swallowing. Resting her head on his chest she cuddled into him and closed her eyes. She knew that Cedric was trying to take very good care of her, but she couldn't help it...she felt awful...she felt so sick...but she knew that came with the territory...it still did not mean she liked it.

"Can I have some water?" she whimpered. "Just something to...to help my throat?"

She wanted other things too. She wanted to show Cedric how much she loved him, wanted to prove to him that this wasn't a mistake, wanted to show him that she could be as brave as he was being. But in all reality, Cho was afraid. She was terrified of being a new mother...of having a baby...of the pain that would soon be associated with giving birth...and of her parents. God, she was terrified of her parents.

"Please Cedric?" she whimpered. "I'm thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Cedric looked behind him and saw that there was a pitcher of water on his bedside table. He got a glass and filled it for her.

"Here, Love," he said gently, handing it to her. He looked around their room. It was comfortable, but certainly no place for them to set up housing. It was only for the night. And the next if necessary. Then they would be going back to Hogwarts, where he knew that she was safe from their families' meddling. He wanted nothing but for her and the baby to be happy and healthy. He turned back, watching as she drank her water.

"Cho, when we get up in the morning, I want to go look for a place for us. Before we go to tell your parents." He didn't want to put off telling them forever, but knew that if they learned that thier little girl was pregnant, and had no place to go, other than the Leaky Cauldron and Hogwarts, they would make her leave him for sure. And he didn't want to risk her health with her being that upset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Have To Tell Them (Cho)   We Have To Tell Them (Cho) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Have To Tell Them (Cho)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mirror of Erised  :: Away From Hogwarts :: Muggle London :: The London Eye-
Jump to: