The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Getaway *Steven*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia Watts
Daily Prophet: Reporter: 24 yrs old
Mia Watts

Getaway *Steven* Empty
PostSubject: Getaway *Steven*   Getaway *Steven* Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:56 pm

Mia was the type to pack for trips weeks in advance. But as this one was a complete and utter surprise, she really didn't have much time to prepare. But that was fine. As long as she was with Steven, she didn't mind. Her heart practically beat for him, even though she knew if she said that, most people would make fun of her and say she was beyond corny. She didn't care though...she loved him, and that was how it was supposed to be for them.

Now she stood in some type of cabin, but she couldn't be positive with a blindfold on.

"Steven Dawson, you better take this thing off me soon! You know I can't stand surprises. Alright...well, maybe I love them, but the waiting is KILLING me! And now I'm babbling. Please, for the love of God, shut me up. Preferably with a kiss. You are very good at that, babe."

And the worst part was, she knew that he knew how much this was driving her crazy! And she could almost see the smirk across his features. She held her hands on her hips and began tapping her foot impatiently, but her coy smile was betraying her.

"Are you going to get your ass over here or not?"

(OOC: I just re-posted what was there before, if you want to do the same when you register Steven.)
Back to top Go down
Steven Dawson
Ministry Staff: International Confederation of Warlocks and Wizards: Ambassador: 26 yrs old
Steven Dawson

Getaway *Steven* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getaway *Steven*   Getaway *Steven* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Steven knew that Mia loved being in charge of things. That she hated not knowing things even more than she hated waiting and despite all this knowledge he still loved surprising her. Which is why he had arranged with her work and his work for some time off right around their anniversary. He had planned all of this almost to a T, including her impatience with him.

Steven didn't know how it was that he had gotten so lucky. He couldn't understand who or what had made a mistake and he had ended up with someone as amazing as Mia. She was absolutely everything he ever wanted. He had known it the minute they met and knew it now. Never in their relationship had he ever doubted that and never had he considered straying away. No, Mia was it for him, of this he was positive. She was the only one his heart beat for and he would repeat this words to whoever asked.

At her request he walked over and kissed her deeply his hands moving to untie the silk blindfold and reveal to her the decorated cabin. The floor was littered with rose petals and the whole room was lit with candles. There was a dinner waiting on the table but the biggest surprise would be when they made their way over to the bedroom. The bed was enormous and also covered in rose petals but had a canopy and curtains made of tiny flashing lights giving the illusion that they were surrounded by stars.

"Surprise?" he said giving her another quick kiss as he let her take in the view of the room.
Back to top Go down
Mia Watts
Daily Prophet: Reporter: 24 yrs old
Mia Watts

Getaway *Steven* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getaway *Steven*   Getaway *Steven* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Mia's eyes glowed and her lips broke into a small smile as she looked around and took in the scene before her. It was absolutely breathtaking. It was every girl's fantasy come true, but she was not willing to share it with anyone besides him. She loved everything she saw...the rose petals, the candles, the dinner. Although, she didn't know if she wanted to eat. She would have a hard time not taking him right now in the bedroom.

"Oh baby, it's beautiful. You didn't have to go through all this trouble for me. But thank you. Can you believe it's been five years already?"

She wrapped her arms around him and stood on tiptoe to kiss him again. She ran her fingers through his hair and practically melted against his chest. He just had this way of doing that to her. And she needed him now more than ever. She still had not told him what happened with Gavin. But that would have to wait. Maybe over dinner or something.

"So what now, love? Eating? Or I could just let you do what you will with my body. You know me...I'm easy like that," she smiled and placed a finger on his lips, just to feel how soft they were against her skin. They felt warm against her finger and she felt a thrill rush through her. God, she just wanted to take him here and now.

To be totally and completely honest, she would have given up anything for Steven. She knew she wouldn't have to, but she would have. He was her soul mate and she wanted to marry him as soon as he would have her. She wanted the wedding, the children, her dream home...the whole nine yards. If he would have her, she would marry him in a second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getaway *Steven* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getaway *Steven*   Getaway *Steven* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getaway *Steven*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mirror of Erised  :: Away From Hogwarts :: Muggle London :: Clacton on Sea-
Jump to: