The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma Spencer

Emma Spencer

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!  Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:50 pm

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!  Taylorswift

Meet the lovely and talented Miahela Charlie Armansky. She was raised to always see the good in people. Her parents have a very happy marriage and so she has always believed in love. It is something that grows within her everyday and allows her to see the good in people. She was a bit nervous when she got to Hogwarts, but knew that she would be happy there. Magic had always existed for her in one sense or another. When she sat upon the stool and the hat was placed on her head there was no other place to put her but Hufflepuff. She turned out to be exceptionally bright but her openness made her a better fit for Hufflepuff rather than Ravenclaw.

She needs a boyfriend!! Very Happy Please people look at how adorable she is!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!  Skypl
Svetlana Feodor; 16; Gryffindor; PB: Anne Hathaway

Svetlana is the youngest Feodor child. She is a princess among her family and has always been spoiled. However she doesn’t like being treated like a lady and prefers the harsher treatment her brothers get. She is very smart as she is always trying to prove to her brothers and family that she is just as strong and as capable as them. She is most likely going into Ministry work with the hopes of becoming Minister of Magic. She doesn’t have many social skills outside of a “party scene”. okay here's where the drama comes in. Her parents betrothed her to someone. I need him and I also need an outside love interest!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Whitner
Adult: Guitarist for Love Like Winter: 19 yrs old
Sebastian Whitner

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:28 am

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!  Jackson-rathbone-1111

Well, I only have one single male charrie, and that's Sebastian Whitner. He's nineteen, guitarist for Love Like Winter, and very sweet. He is talkative at times, but if he gets quiet, he's upset about something. He grew up in an orphanage as his parents were taken from him as a baby, but he did well at Hogwarts where he was a Gryffindor. His best friend growing up was Zoe Spencer, but he doesn't really have any friends outside of his bandmates now.
Back to top Go down
Miahela Charlie Armansky
Hufflepuff
Miahela Charlie Armansky

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:39 am

Well its up to you they're both sixteen so it should be a problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Whitner
Adult: Guitarist for Love Like Winter: 19 yrs old
Sebastian Whitner

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:36 am

I think Sebastian would be a better fit for Mia since he's not one to really want to create too much drama for someone, and he'd still be treating Sky like a princess, even though that's what she doesn't want, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mirror of Erised  :: Out Of Character :: Plots Board-
Jump to: