The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Baby Mine *Chase*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia Wallace
Hogwarts Staff: Head of Ravenclaw House: Herbology Professor: 33 yrs old
Julia Wallace

Baby Mine *Chase* Empty
PostSubject: Baby Mine *Chase*   Baby Mine *Chase* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:10 am

Julia sat in the corner of her own personal guest bedroom on the second floor, with tears streaming down her face. And she couldn't blame it on hormones or anything, it was not her time of the month. And she was not pregnant. That was the problem. She leaned her head against the bed frame and looked out the window, wishing for the pain to go away. In one hand she held a wine glass, filled with water...and in the other she held a small picture of her daughter.

Elizabeth Denise Wallace had been born eleven years ago today. It was a difficult labor and delivery, and for a moment, Julia wasn't sure if her baby would make it. But Elsie pulled through and her parents couldn't have been any more overjoyed at having her. She was a beautiful child, with a beautiful future ahead of her. Until it was snuffed out by some psycho dark wizard. Her gorgeous child and her wonderful husband were just taken from her in an instant, and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it. In her mind, she only had two choices. One, was to end her life so as to not feel the pain anymore. And the other option was to drown herself in alcohol until she couldn't remember her name. She chose the second option. And she was content there for a while, as she let her life slip away from her. She had ruined her relationship with her father, there was no hope of getting her brother back. And she was almost to the point that the law would take her away for too many violations, and she was beyond caring.

Chase had saved her from that. Chase had helped her to become sober, and she owed him so much more than her life. She owed him her heart and soul. But the pain of losing her loved ones was still within her. Of course she loved Chase, and she would die without him. But she would always miss Robert. And more than that...she had lost her child. No one who had never lost a child could know her pain. And even if she had another child, she knew nothing could bring her Elsie back to her. But she might remember some of the joy. She might remember if she had another baby. Another baby. She wanted another child. And she wanted it now.

She heard the door open and her eyes shot open right along with it.

"Chase? CHASE! I need you! Hurry and get your ass up here!"

She knew she sounded crazy and desperate, and maybe she was. But she needed him more than anything, and if he couldn't accept her in the crazy times, then...well then, she was screwed. Because sometimes, she was just a whole lot of crazy.

Julia

Last edited by Julia Wallace on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chase Michaels
Ministry Staff:Head Warlock of the Wizengamot: Department of Magical Law Enforcement: 41 yrs old
Chase Michaels

Baby Mine *Chase* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Mine *Chase*   Baby Mine *Chase* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Chase had had a wonderful day and the night would only be improved when he saw his beautiful wife. He had helped a family finally adopt a beautiful baby boy. And the light that shined in the new family was just amazing. It made Chase yearn for that, he yearned to have a child of his own now. So he had gone out before he got home and bought his wife a beautiful bundle of red roses. He was going to have sex tonight, no...not sex...they were going to make love and hopefully Julia would get pregnant and birth him a beautiful child. Girl or boy he did not care he would love that baby with all of his heart. Gently closing the door behind him his heart jumped up into his throat when he heard Julia scream for him.

Holding the roses in hand he raced upstairs with his wand in the other. Bursting into the room he sighed with relief as he saw that it was just his fiance. He looked down to see her crying, but he wasn't so worried about that. His Julia was fairly emotional...he assumed that she had probably just watched The Notebook or something. Smiling gently he sat down next to her and pulled her onto his lap. Stroking her hair back he gently forced the roses into her hands and kissed her neck.

"Even with red, puffy, eyes you are a goddess to me." he breathed. "I had a wonderful day at work...and I want to talk to you about something...then we are going to do it because you are no longer allowed to object...in this house their is no such thing as democracy, remember?"

Kissing her cheek and allowing his lips to linger there he smiled and squeezed her tight.

"I helped a family adopt a beautiful baby boy," he breathed. "And watched as they cried for joy...I want us to...I want us to have a baby my love. I want a daughter or a son...Hell...twins would be ideal."

Turning her gently around so that she was facing him he kissed her softly and held his lips there. He loved this woman so much, the only thing that would make this better was if they were to marry right then and there. As a matter of fact...Chase was a goverment official...he could get the document, right it up, sign it, and it would all be carried out. They could do the fun ceremony stuff later.

"But...before I ravish you..." he breathed. "What are the tears for? Were you watching one of Nicholas Sparks' movies? Love...I thought I threw those all out?"

Kissing her nose gently he stroked her cheek and smiled.

Chase
Back to top Go down
Julia Wallace
Hogwarts Staff: Head of Ravenclaw House: Herbology Professor: 33 yrs old
Julia Wallace

Baby Mine *Chase* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Mine *Chase*   Baby Mine *Chase* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Julia's eyes widened and she kissed her fiance back, then wiped away any remaining tears. Had she heard him correctly? Had he just come in and said he wanted a baby?! Was she dreaming? She had thought it would take months to convince him to have a child, maybe years. It wasn't that she thought Chase wouldn't be a good father, because that wasn't true in the slightest. She knew he would be absolutely wonderful with a child, she just hadn't known that he would want one so early into their relationship. Fortunately, she was completely on board with that. She took a deep breath and placed the picture of her Elsie into his hand.

"This...this is my baby. She would have been eleven today. I'm not crying because of a movie, I'm crying because...because I miss her. And I want to be a mother again. I'm ready, Chase."

She leaned forward and kissed his soft lips. She loved him with all of her heart, and if it wasn't some kind of sign that they both wanted to start a family at the same moment, she didn't know what was. She pulled back slightly, just to smell the roses he had gotten her. She could have rambled away about the magical properties of roses and how amazing they were as calming agents, and even as aphrodisiacs. But instead, she got up quickly to summon a vase and fill it with water from her wand. After the roses were all taken care of, she smiled and went back to Chase, pulling him to stand and practically pushing him onto the bed.

"You have no idea how incredible this moment is right now for me."

She climbed onto the bed with him and straddled him, then kissed him again.

"And you are incredible as well, my love. And I cannot wait to have a child with you. But are you sure this is what you want, though? I am quite overdramatic. If we have a little girl, she might take after me. And then if she is as stubborn as her daddy, we would have a problem," she winked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baby Mine *Chase* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Mine *Chase*   Baby Mine *Chase* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby Mine *Chase*
Page 1 of 1