The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Empty
PostSubject: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Lucius had been waiting for the chance to meet with Severus for quite a while now, he had some things that he wanted to discuss with him about the state of the Dark Lords affairs and how they planned to progress, after all, he himself couldn't question the Dark Lord on his motives but he knew that Severus was one of his closest allies apart from himself of course.

He walked quickly through the school, his footsteps echoing off the stone paving slaps as he turned a corner approaching the Headmasters office. Swiftly he knocked upon the door, his black robes stopped flowing and lay flat against his black suit while he waited to be let in. Hopefully Severus would be in.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Administrator: Hogwarts Staff: Headmaster: Occlumens: Legilimens: 34 yrs old
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Another day, another moment where he was forced to spend deciding what the Hell he was supposed to do with his daughter. She was dating a Potter, but that was besides the point...no the point being that she was acting out...and not in a good way. She was talking back to him in class, staying out WAY past curfew and the looks she kept giving him was enough to make him want to have her scrubbing cauldrons until she graduated...God, this day just could NOT get any worse.

And then he heard it, a knocking...and the familiar twitch in his eyebrow that let him know that it was one of two people. It was either Lucius Malfoy, or Albus Dumbledore. God he prayed for the latter, how he hoped it was just the old man coming in for tea or a surprise check up on the school. But knowing God, and his own personal luck it would be Malfoy. Still he knew that he could not just hide under his desk like a snivelling coward, and he wasn't afraid of Malfoy...just annoyed by him.

Rising from his desk, the black of his robes billowing after his feet he went to the door and pulled it open. And as his tuition proved, Lucius Malfoy was standing right in front of him.

"Lucius," he said coolly. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

As if he didn't already know, they were going to talk about the uprising of the Dark Lord...and as per-usual Severus would have to report back to Dumbledore the same day and discuss what was going on in the land of their lost Lord.
Back to top Go down
https://themirroroferised.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 pm

"I merely wanted to drop by and see how you were doing, old friend."

Lucius hated being so secretive around others but he couldn't risk anyone overhearing their talk about the Dark Lord. He wanted there to be a point where he could freely talk about his views without being critiqued and hopefully this day would come soon.

Lucius smiled coolly and gestured to Severus as if to ask if he could come into his office, he didn't think that he would be welcome here but oh well he thought these things had to be done. He was worried about his son also, his role that was sure to come in the plot to overthrow the Ministry and defeat Harry Potter. Draco, he knew, didn't have the heart to kill anyone let alone a fellow student however much he despised him.

Once he had gotten into the office he loitered by the desk waiting to be invited to sit down, after all, his rudeness had gotten him into an awful lot of trouble so he thought it best to always put on a courteous air even if he didn't mean it. He waited for the door to shut completely, taking off his long outer robe and placing it on a chair opposite the desk so he didn't have to carry it.

"I can see that you aren't exactly smirking with joy Severus, so I will keep this brief. Have you heard of any plots of the Dark Lord involving my son, and, if so, when does the Dark Lord intend these to come to fruition?"

Lucius hoped that there were no such plans, and if there were they were a long way off so he could prepare the boy for what was about to come. So he would be ready and uphold the good name of Malfoy.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Severus had closed the door and immediately knew that he had in some form sealed his fate. Malfoy was merely concerned with Draco, and Severus understood completely. He had rights to, however at this point the Dark Lord had no set plans other than rejoining the world as he knew it and even then Severus did not know all of them.

"Lucius," he said calming, taking his seat at the Headmaster's desk. "I have already spoken to the Dark Lord and there is no such plan yet. However, should something arise I will inform you."

Severus was a man of his word that much the elder Malfoy could trust. And when it came to a boy he knew his daughter to be close with, that meant that he took on protection of the boy as well...and although he had begrudgingly allowed her to do so, that meant that Potter was under his protection as well. Of course, he had been so before they had started dating.

"As of right now," Severus continued, flicking his wand so the light in his office dimmed a bit. "All the Dark Lord is concerned with is getting back into his original state. And he has told no one of this...not even me."

And Severus was grateful at the moment. He hated knowing, hated that because he knew his baby girl was in danger. No one saw it but a select few, but Severus truly did care for his children and his students. Which was why Albus Dumbledore had made him Headmaster.

"Tea, Lucius?"

Just as he offered it a tray of tea was set out in front of him. Usually this was set for Serenity, but another grounding had her off in the Common Room and locked there until further notice.

"I had originally planned to spend the evening with my daughter, but...certain circumstances came into play and she was unable to join me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Lucius sat down carefully and he breathed a sigh of relief for now, his son was safe, and he had Severus' word that he would remain so and that he would be informed should the Dark Lord feel the need to use Draco in some way. It was then that Lucius' wondered if Severus was worried about his own daughter, after all, since both of them were Death Eaters their children would be in equal danger from the Dark Lord.

He wondered for a minute what it would have been like to have Narcissa's calming influence upon him, for, when they were in love they were very good together but recently when they had to meet which wasn't often it looked like she merely wanted to rag his hair out at the roots. Her loss, he smirked.

"Thank you Lucius, I was just worried for him. He hasn't the strength or drive yet to undertake a task from the Dark Lord."

As Severus conjured the tea set Lucius nodded his head graciously, tea would be good round about now with his nerves shot and he was in need of a good relax. Tea was a sure fire way to do this, without copious amounts of alcohol. Lucius wondered what Severus' daughter must have done in order to earn this tone from Severus, as a father, he could tell when another was angry at their children.

"Oh, I expect they've got other plans yes? They see it as shameful to spend the evening with their fathers I suppose." Lucius mused "I would love some tea thank you."

He paused before adding "Is the Dark Lord far from recouping his powers Severus?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Severus felt a small pain attack the center of his skull and he immediately knew it was the start of a migraine. He had been hoping to avoid this subject, or more or less the thought of Voldemort regaining strength. Mostly because Severus knew that he was and he wanted with every fiber of his being to deny it. He wasn't close enough that one day he would awaken and Death Eaters would be rallying at his door to go off and murder Potter, no, that much was certain. But he was strong enough that he could begin implementing his plan and that was enough to make Severus wary.

"He is weaker than we would prefer," he continued coolly. "Or would like, but there is no doubt in my mind that by the end of the year...he will return to us."

He poured himself a cup of tea as well as the elder Malfoy and gently placed the cup in front of him. Normally he would offer Lucius some wine, but at the present moment he was still a teacher and he had to go and speak to Serenity at some point in the evening; and he knew that he preferred doing it sober. He was not going to turn out like his father...never.

"She would rather be with that Potter brat then me," he snarled. "She's in a relationship with him...and although I HATE that she is...I must let her set out after this...blind love of hers."

Even though Severus knew he was not one to talk about blind love, and he really did not mind Serenity dating Harry Potter all that much to begin with. It was the fact that he had to make it appear that way...otherwise his cover would be blown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Smiling Lucius drawled "That is good then, I am ever anxious for his return. Things are deteriorating are they not?"

Lucius was a little shocked, he obviously needed to spend more time with his son he didn't know that Severus' daughter was dating Potter, he would need to remember things like that so he wouldn't cause offence and partly because it paid to remember small details like that when it comes down to things. He gently sipped at his tea and watched as Severus became more and more angry, he could sympathise he didn't know what he would do if Draco came home saying he was dating Granger or a Weasley.

"I see. Your frustration is obvious Severus, it however might be wise before the Dark Lord regains his powers which will be quite soon according to you that you sever all ties between your family and Potter. You don't know what the Dark Lord will think once he returns if he see's your daughter and Potter mixing."

Lucius said reasonably after all, it was the truth, the Dark Lord would not be happy in the least and would probably punish his daughter and him disgracing their family name. Lucius supposed that family name didn't mean all that much to Severus after all his name wasn't too well known and he, as cruel as it sounded, didn't really have much wealth.

Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Severus shook his head, he would never be rid of Potters. He knew that Serenity loved him, and if she was anything like her father...which he knew she was...she would be with him for as long as he allowed and as long as time permitted. She would not let Voldemort separate them, and he was not going to be the one to do it either. He knew that Lucius would not understand, nor would Voldemort...but he could always play up the spy bit. Say that it was because he wanted to keep a much closer eye on Potter, and then he would just feed him false information.

"It is easier than it sounds, my friend," he sighed. "And despite popular belief, I do cherish my daughter...and I want her to be happy....alive...but happy. She will leave him on her own accord, not by my hand. As a matter of fact if I were to persuade her out of her relationship she would just fight harder to be in it."

That, Severus knew for a fact, was true. His daughter would fight him tooth and nail to get her own way. And he would be the one to have to accept it. Severus did not believe in raising a hand to his daughter, or any of his children. He much rather just make them scrub cauldrons until their palms threatened to burst open.

"Draco is keeping a close eye on her though," he added, smirking slightly. "Your son is very protective over my little snake...I am grateful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Lucius nodded along with Severus, it did make sense why he wouldn't seek to discourage the relationship, after all, children being children they always want the things that they cannot have. That is the way. No matter how hard you as an adult try to persuade them otherwise. Lucius gently held the tea cup and sipped at the tea quietly, it really was too silent around here for his liking, he often liked some sort of background music or noise while he was sitting around. Silence put him on edge.

He thought about what he would do about his new material he was writing after all, it was nearing completion but lately he had been rather stuck for ideas his mind was so busy elsewhere for he feared that as the Dark Lord became more and more powerful that there would be less chances for him and his son to mix, as well as this there would be less chances for them to enjoy the freedom that they now had.

"I see what you mean Severus, that is always the way with children, as soon as you make something forbidden they want it more than they did before." Lucius sighed and placed his fingers on his temples "They cause numerous headache's no?"

When Severus mentioned Draco's role in helping his daughter Lucius couldn't help but feel a surge of pride, at least his son knew that there was a time and a place for making other friends but when it comes down to it his fellow Slytherin's mattered above all others.

"Draco, he is a good child, sometimes like every kid he needs a bit of talking to but, this is to be expected. He will always look out for his fellow Slytherin's I hope a quality that I envy, it would have been better for me to care about more people than myself."
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Serenity knew that she was probably going to be murdered for this later, but she was not done talking to her father. Not by a long shot, and she really wanted to convince him that she should be allowed to go out with Harry! She rarely got to see him and everyone else always flocked to him, taking up his time...stealing him away! It just was not fair! Not fair at all! Continuing up the steps to her father's office she glared at the stone bird as it asked her the password. Of course this damn bird new that she was a Snape, so it just infuriated her that it dare ask her the password. After muttering the word she stepped onto the elevating steps and began making her way to the wooden door. Without knocking she pulled the door open and shut it behind her.

"I want to talk," she said turning back to face them. "Oh...hello Mr. Malfoy...you look well."

Walking past him she went to her father's desk and stared intently into his black eyes. She knew he would get defensive with company being around, and she knew they were talking about Voldemort...but at the moment all she cared about was getting her date back with Harry.

"I want to be ungrounded," she hissed. "It's not fair, Harry and I have had these plans for months!"

She turned back to the elder Malfoy.

"He's so mean to me, Mr. Malfoy!" she claimed. "He doesn't let me do anything I want to do!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Lucius sipped at his tea and suddenly when the door burst open he jumped so that he almost spilt it all over the place. Immediately he knew who it must be and when she spoke she only confirmed his thoughts, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, he was going to get caught up in a domestic.

"It is a pleasure to meet you again Miss Snape, you look distinctly ruffled today." Lucius joked, nodding his head in politeness towards her

He listened to Serenity talking and had to fight a smile, it sounded like the typical teenage rant to him. Of course he had heard it all before from his own son but never about someone who she knows full well to be out of bounds for any Death Eaters daughter, and especially for her, being the daughter of one of the key members. Lucius drank his tea silently and waited for Severus to deal with his child.

When he was addressed he felt a little bit shocked, he didn't quite know what to say but he thought that he must be honest and treat her like an equal.

"Personally Miss Snape, I agree with your father, what would you do if you got hurt from this boy? I think Severus is only looking out for you, like a father should."

Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Severus squeezed the bridge of his nose, and groaned. He just wasn't in the mood to deal with a tantrum today. He wanted to just have a peaceful evening, maybe have some light conversation with an old friend. But of course he was not permitted to. His daughter saw fit to come in and act like a brat, and embarrass him in front of Lucius. Of course Lucius had seen far worse, he was sure. Draco was a good boy, but he was no saint. He also knew that when they got to reminiscing they often spoke about how their children could throw the worlds largest fits.

"Serenity Evans," he hissed. "I do not appreciate that tone, and if it is pity you are looking for from Lucius you know you will not get it. And I am sorry, but my punishment stands...you are grounded and that is that."

He sat back down and turned to Lucius, his eyes staring intently into his own, hoping that he could tell that he was apologizing for his child's rude behavior.

"Maybe you are spending too much time with Potter, Serenity," he continued. "If you have the audacity to burst into my office like this and speak to your father so disrespectfully, I apologize Lucius."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Lucius didn't mind one bit about this outburst from Serenity, in all honesty he kind of expected it from her because it's what all children would do. Act up in front of a friend of their fathers either gives them a one way ticket out of trouble or a one way ticket right into the thick of it. Severus was not a man to go back on his word. He would punish her, and that was that. She was only making thing worse for herself by carrying on.

Sighing Lucius drank the remainder of his tea and smiled back at Severus, as if to let him know that he understood his embarrassment right now, Draco had in fact done something similar all be it years ago when he wouldn't allow him a second chocolate frog. He smiled at the memory.

"Don't apologize Severus, we have all been there and done that with our children." he turned his gaze to Serenity wanting to give her some good advice without seeming too patronising

"You might want to calm down a little Miss Snape, after all, you know your father even better than I and you must know this is not the way to make him change his mind?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Serenity pouted, something she found herself doing more and more her father tried to discipline her. This wasn't fair! If it had been him and that damn Lily Evans it would have been different! If Serenity could mention Harry's mum he wouldn't have anymore to say on the subject. However Serenity knew that she was not permitted to speak of that woman when company was around. Serenity knew that the thought of the redheaded vixen still made her father's heart ache, and she was far above of deliberately hurting her daddy...even if he WAS acting like a douche bag.

"If any other student would have done it, you would have just given them a simple detention!" she snapped. "Why am I being crucified! You would have let Miles go out with Evelyn if he got into trouble!"

Her tone continued to rise as the anger within her continued to boil and boil. She just didn't find any of this fair, not at all!

"It's just because you BOTH hate Harry...and I think it's such bullocks!" she roared. "I should be able to love who I love! Isn't that right dad? You would know what it was like to lose the one person that mattered...wouldn't you?"

Her tone had acid dripping from it, and she immediately knew she had sealed her fate.

(OOC: Hey, sorry it's taking me so long to post...I've just been so busy. But Luci can post next and I'll post as Sev after ^_^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Lucius was unable to stop the smirk rising on his face, he let it show for a minute before suppressing it after all it wasn't very nice to openly laugh at his fellow father's pain. They had all been there and it just so happened that he was there for one of Serenity's worse tantrums. Sitting calmly in his chair Lucius sipped his tea waiting for Severus to kick the girl out which he knew he must be close to doing.

He stared, bewildered at the girl when she pulled him into it. He glared at her, he wouldn't take such cheek from his own son let alone someone elses. Ice blue eyes stared straight into her own, letting her know in a rather Malfoy way, it would be best to shut up right about now.

"Serenity that's enough don't you think? Haven't you embarrassed your father enough without bringing me into this argument?"

Lucius was not sure what she had meant by her last statement directed towards Severus but he assumed that it was nothing good!
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Severus was seeing red he was so furious! He would NEVER understand how his daughter got this insolent but he was certain that he would beat it out of her if she did not start changing! It was Potter, it just had to be him! And if his child got any worse that would be the end of it, he would snap and murder them both! Damn Lily's promise, he would MURDER that little raven haired brat! Squeezing the arms of his chair so that his knuckles turned white he continued to glare and glare, until he was certain that his gaze would cut into glass! Finally he loosened his grip and stood. Going to his daughter he took her by the arm and moved her to the door. Gently, but with the firmness that he was known for her pushed her out into the hall way.

"You are going BACK to the common room NOW!" he roared at her. "And if I find you out of the Slytherin Common Room by the time I travel down there you will be grounded until further notice! NOW GO!"

Before his child could argue further he took out his wand, sent a stinging hex to her backside and went back into his office, effectively locking the door behind him. Then, as if to prove to his daughter that he would not back down, he snapped his fingers and watched pleased as his own personal house elf appeared.

"Nix," he addressed. "Make sure my ward finds her way to her rooms...she will not fight you. Do this now, please?"

He watched as the little elf nodded and with another pop fled his office. Flopping down into his chair he looked at Lucius and sighed.

"I'm getting far too old for this, my friend."

He smirked, knowing damn well that he was younger than the elder Malfoy in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Lucius smiled gently at Severus not wanting to rub salt in his wounds any more by continuing the tantrum of his daughter on, he couldn't help but chuckle when he heard Severus say he was too old to be a parent. The sly dig didn't affect him much after all he was older than the Headmaster but age, he believed, didn't have anything to do with parenting skills.

"I know what you mean, I'm trying to make a closer bond with me and Draco, it's not working so far, I feel so out of touch with the youth of today. Normally when your father asked to play cards with him you would do so automatically."

Lucius shook his head in frustration but then he tried to forget about it and move on to another topic of conversation besides his failure at being a proper father. He needed a break for a while he thought, a trip away from it all and he was only glad he only had Draco to deal with not a whole school full of children needing teaching and who knows what else.

"How do you do it Severus? I can't manage even one child, a whole school full? I take my hat off to you."

(OOC: Sorry it took me so long to respond)
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Severus pinched the bridge of his nose. He could feel a migraine coming on and the night hadn't even officially started. Merlin, he remembered when Serenity had been this adorable little treasure. Of course she still was a treasure to him, but her attitude was something to be desired. Shaking his head he closed his eyes briefly and tried to center himself before he went over the proverbial edge.

"She is so insufferable sometimes," he moaned. "I swear I do not know where she gets it from."

Of course everyone else did. They all said that she got it from him. Severus, personally, did not see too much of himself in his daughter. But the rest of the world did. And for some reason that made him feel like a failure. His little Serenity was so much better than him, so much purer. He didn't want society to see him when they looked at her, he wanted them to see Serenity Evans Snape when they looked at her. Of course she did look like him a little bit, and certain expressions she held were recognizable...but anything else he had hoped would shine from Serenity's own, signature, image.

"Don't take your hat off to me, Lucius," he sighed. "I feel like a failure when it comes to children, especially my own."

It was no secret that Severus did not tolerate normal teen behavior, unless it came from his son or daughter...but that still did not change the fact that he cared any less for his students. Severus was a very dedicated man when it came to the safety of his pupils. It had been something that Dumbledore had instilled in him when he started his training as a Professor.

"I just wish I could turn Serenity back into the little one she had been before," he smiled faintly. "The little girl that would chase after me...now it seems that I am always chasing after her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)   Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just A Little Visit (LM and SS only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mirror of Erised  :: Seventh Floor :: Headmaster's Office-
Jump to: