The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Let me out!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let me out! Empty
PostSubject: Let me out!   Let me out! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Ginny desperately banged her fist on the locked closet door. Why was it always her! She was just minding her own buisiness when some Slytherin kids walked up to her and pushed her into a closet. They must have used magic to lock it from the outside because when Ginny tried to Alohomora spell nothing happened.

"Help!" she screamed, banging her fist on the door over and over again. What was the reason again she had to be on the sixth floor, hardly anyone ever came there. "Help!" she screamed again, she pushed her ear against the door, but unfortunately she heard nothing out there.

She took out her wand again, she could always just blast the door. But she didn't know what that would to her, since she was locking into such a small room, and she wouldn't be able to get herself a cover from the flying pieces of the door. She sighed and just started banging on the door again, hoping someone would pass soon or else she would blow up the door.
Back to top Go down
April Showers
Hogwarts Prefect: Gryffindor
April Showers

Let me out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me out!   Let me out! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:56 am

April was grounded, and she supposed that it was a hard grounding if her father could monitor it from home. All in all she would say that she deserved it, had even been asking for it, but calling her Head of House to assure that she would STAY grounded seemed a little bit drastic even for her melodramatic father. Rolling her eyes as she continued down the sixth floor corridor she could not help but sigh. She needed to find Elliot, if anyone could make her feel better it was him. Him and his wonderful lips of healing. Smirking at this thought she adjusted her satchel on her shoulder and turned the corner. She had so much work to do, and because of the six years she had spent slacking off she really had no time to waste preparing for a failed grade.

Just as she was about to continue through she froze when she heard a loud knocking not too far off. Her eyes turned toward the noise and she immediately heard a plea for help. Putting her satchel down she took out her wand and went to the door. The voice sounded somewhat recognizable but April had never been one to judge. She knew that if someone was in there they probably genuinely needed help...or were a first year. First years were always getting locked in closets, or in some cases shoved in there.

"Calm down girlie," she said calmly. "I'll get you out, just give me a second."

The door probably had a magical lock, meaning that it could only be opened from the outside. The poor lamb had probably been tricked into the closet, because everyone knew better than to wander into a mysterious storage space on the sixth floor corridor. Taking out her wand she muttered a quick unlocking charm and watched pleased as the tumblers in the doors locks clicked.

"There we are," gently she pulled the door open and stared surprised when it was Ginny Weasley that looked back. "Hey Ginny...Slytherins again, eh?"

She knew that it had to be them, otherwise the girl would have been safe and sound in her common room...where she belonged.

"C'mon," she grinned gently. "Let's go to the common room."
Back to top Go down

Let me out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me out!   Let me out! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Ginny sighed, she was about to give up and sit down on the ground, listening if someone came. Her hand hurted from banging on the hard wooden door and she wasn't about to ruin her voice because she was stuck in a closet where no one could hear her. She called out one more time, and to her suprise, she heard someone on the other side of the door.

The voice sounded faintly familiar, but she couldn't recall who it was. She waited for the person to open the door, really wanting to get out. When the door opened she quickly stepped out, she would avoid that closet from now on. She looked up at the person who freed her. April Showers, the Gryffindor Prefect. Great, she had made a fool out of herself in front of the Gryffindor Prefect.

'Just kill me now,' she thought, before answering the girls question. "Yeah, they were suddenly there, I had no time to defend myself. They grabbed my arms before I could take out my wand," she explained, and she nodded when the girl suggested to go to the common room, and followed her to it.
Back to top Go down
April Showers
Hogwarts Prefect: Gryffindor
April Showers

Let me out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me out!   Let me out! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 pm

April shook her head and sighed, Slytherins would never learn. She always considered herself to be very fortunate when it came to who she was dating. Elliot wasn't like that at all and he was a Slytherin. However she knew that she could not change the WHOLE Slytherin population, but she could talk to their head of house about it. Professor Black was usually very sympathetic to his students. Smiling gently she sighed.

"Don't worry about it," she grinned. "They are nothing but a bunch of greasy snakes. I'll talk to Professor Black, I'm sure he'll sort them out."

Loosely she strung her arm around Ginny and led her down the hall. April was like this with every younger student she meant. She supposed it was because she was so used to it at home. April had two younger sisters that she loved and took wonderful care of, so it only seemed natural that she would be like it with Ginny.

"How about we get Georgie or Fred to set a stink bomb off in the common room? We just have to make sure my boyfriend isn't there...wouldn't want him tattling, now would we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let me out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me out!   Let me out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mirror of Erised  :: Sixth Floor :: Sixth Floor Corridor-
Jump to: