The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

The Sorting Hat

Go down 
+46
Bridget Leanne Williams
Colleen O'Brien
Aoife O'Brien
Ursilla Avers
Raleigh Browning
Dominic Booker
Akira Ogowa
Antony Cordell Summers
Yardley Charles
Aria Rose Waldorf
Lindsey Vanderbilt
Christian Hill
Iris Monroe
Adeline Bowen
Arthur Valentine
William Valentine
Parker Collins
Emma Spencer
Rowan Marrow
Leila Carter
Xander Colson
Ava Spencer
Miahela Charlie Armansky
Svetlana Skylar Feodor
Tristan Vaughn
Crimson Constantine
Warren Griffen
Nicolae Valari
Damon Griffen
Max Xandex
Ashton Michaels
Cho Chang
Cedric Diggory
Willow Winter
Evan Winter
Matthew Radcliffe
Jocelyn Morgan
April Showers
Miles Maddox Snape
Cambria Winter
Hermione Granger
Serenity Snape
Harry Potter
Gareth Winter
Evelyn Rose Marks
Severus Snape
50 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape
Administrator: Hogwarts Staff: Headmaster: Occlumens: Legilimens: 34 yrs old
Severus Snape

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Oh you may not think me pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.
You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.
There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;
You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;
Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folks use any means
To achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Blood:[/b] (Half Blood, Muggleborn, or Pure Blood)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Character History:[/b]
[b]Family History:[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Hobbies:[/b]
[b]Habits:[/b]
[b]Birthplace:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Siblings:[/b]
[b]RP Sample[/b]

Please Copy and Paste the code into a thread and fill out the entire form. If you have a specific house you wish to be in I will gladly sort you there, however do not tell me directly. You may input it in the RP and that is where you will be...unless I have a 20 Slytherin to 10 Gryfindor member ratio.

Last edited by Severus Snape on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://themirroroferised.rpg-board.net
Evelyn Rose Marks
Slytherin
Evelyn Rose Marks

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Name: Evelyn Rose Marks

Blood: Half Blood

Appearance: Shoulder length, curly, auburn hair. Icy cool blue eyes. Average height. Gentle Smile.

Character History: Evelyn was born April 22, 1997 in Edinburgh, Uk. Her father Randall J. Marks is a Healer at St. Mungo's and he was the one who had the privilege of delivering his own baby girl. Her mother Dawn N. Marks sadly did not survive the birth of her baby and it left Randall to take care of his daughter by himself. However that did not change the love he had for Evelyn as a matter of fact it only made him love and want to protect her more.

Evelyn grew up in a beautiful part of London but because her father was a healer at a wizard hospital she often found herself home alone with their family house elf, Shimmer. Shimmer was Evelyn's partner in crime! When Randall was gone it was a sign to have fun and go exploring out in the garden. But as a rule Shimmer always promised to uphold she made sure that Evelyn was in the house before dark with a warm meal in her belly before bed.

It was no surprise to Evelyn when she received her letter and her father and her set out the same day to purchase her wand, which was a beautiful 10 1/5 inches, made of Black Wood with a dragon heart string and unicorn hair core. It was the very first wand she saw at Ollivander's but it was only the fourth one she had a chance to try.

Family History: Evelyn's parents; Randall and Dawn met in school after an argument between the two of them over who the better music composer was. Randall insisting that it was muggle Hans Zimmer and Dawn insisting that she thought the classic Beethoven definitely out did Zimmer. Both being hard headed and in two of the most stubborn houses Hogwarts has ever had to endure, it was easy to assume that the argument would not end with compromise...and it didn't

They didn't start officially dating until their sixth year and two years after graduation the question was popped and the Marks wedding was scheduled that following summer.

Randall was a Healer who had practiced under Madam Pomfrey at Hogwarts for the longest time and then accepted a job as soon as one opened at St. Mungo's for a position at the fourth floor of the hospital (Spell Damage).

His wife who had always adored the muggle life, seeing as both her parents were muggle, chose to return home and teach at a muggle school. Her life surrounded music and she tried to bring that aspect to the wizarding world when she had the chance.

Strengths: School work, playing piano, writing music, making others feel good, standing up for others.

Weaknesses: Tending to worry too much, trying to fix problems that are not hers to fix, accepting blame for problems she cannot fix, saying no to her friends.

Hobbies: Evie loves playing the piano in her spare time and reading books. But her life has always been and always will be music. She loves to sing, but is too shy to do it in front of an audience and often she is found playing piano in the middle of the night.

Habits: When nervous or tense Evelyn tends to submit to tapping her fingers on her lap or desk in the order she uses when playing piano. When she lies her eyes never make contact with the person she is lying to. Every day during the summer holidays she plays her piano for exactly one hour and during the school year to fill that gap she will transfigure a piano in the common room and play for her classmates.

Birthplace: Edinburgh, UK

Parents: Randall J. Marks, Dawn R. Marks (deceased)

Siblings: None

RP Sample: The train ride had been far too long and Evelyn thought she would surely lose her mind sitting in that small cramped compartment. This would be it the moment of truth! Would she follow in her father's footsteps and be sorted into Slytherin or would she follow in her mother's footsteps and be placed in Ravenclaw?! She just did not know, what if it was neither? Maybe she wouldn't even be put in those houses, for all she knew she could be sorted into Gryfindor Hourse.

Secretly she hoped not, Evelyn didn't consider herself to be the most brave person. It would not make sense for her to be placed in a house where she absolutely did not belong. As all the students began moving forward, like a sea did towards the shore, Evelyn felt her stomach tighten. This was it, they were going in to be sorted!

Her father had told her about the sorting, about the old tattered hat they placed on your head, and how it sang to the students each year before a sorting! She looked forward to that, but for some strange reason that did not happen this year. And the big clue that it wasn't happening this year was the fact that they just started calling students names.

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, and then finally the students whose last names started with M.

"Marks, Evelyn!"

Her body almost didn't want to walk up to that little stool, but as she found her feet slowly moving towards it Evelyn continued to her destiny. The hat was placed on her head and she had to admit that it practically covered her eyes!

"Hmm," it purred, happily. "Smart and cunning...dangerous mix my dear."

"Uhh-

-Shh..." the hat hushed. "But you are rather shy...hmm...definitely...yes... indeed, I house to strengthen your independence...SLYTHERIN!"
Back to top Go down
Gareth Winter
Head Boy: Slytherin
Gareth Winter

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Name: Gareth Aeron Winter
Blood: (Half Blood or Pure Blood) Half-blood
Appearance: Dark hair, blue eyes that hide a secret mischief. Around six feet tall, and muscular, but not in an overly obvious way. Dresses comfortably, and cleans up very well.
Character History: Born in Wales, the first of five siblings. Was the first of his siblings to get his powers, and went to Hogwarts at the normal age of eleven.
Family History: Sara and Jeffery Winter married and wanted to start a family right away, so they were thrilled when they learned they were expecting their first child. Gareth was born in the middle of December, and they doted on him. They gave their first born four brothers and sisters over the years, three of which have joined him at Hogwarts.
Strengths: Charms, Transfiguration He is a strong friend, and values them and his family over everything else in his life.
Weaknesses: Potions, Herbology Since he values those he loves over everything else, his schoolwork can tend to suffer, getting him into trouble at home.
Hobbies: Reading, protecting his siblings, more his sisters than his brothers, spending time with his girlfriend.
Habits: Being overly protective, Growls when frustrated.
Birthplace: Wales
Parents: Jeffrey and Sara Winter
Siblings: Evan, Cambria, Willow, and Maximillian Winter
RP Sample: Gareth stood nervously in the Great Hall. He was about to be sorted, but didn't know what that would entail. It had to be done in ftont of the whole school apparently, though. He looked around and saw a few people that he'd met on the train. Christian Hill, Samara Bailey. They were the closest. He moved over to them and smiled, wanting to be with someone he knew, even if it had only been for a few hours. He found out quickly what it was that was going to happen when a ratty looking hat was brought into the room and sat upon a three legged stool. Unfortunately they were called in alphabetical order, and Gareth lost Samara as her last name started with a B. The line dwindled and soon Gareth found himself standing alone. He was embarrassed. How was it that he was the last one to be sorted?! His name was called and he stepped forward. The hat was put over his head and he waited, shivering slightly. He heard the had whispering in his ear, but didn't know what to say back to it. Finally after a few moments it chose a place for him.
"SLYTHERIN!"

Last edited by Gareth Winter on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Co-Administrator: Gryffindor
Harry Potter

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Name:Harry James Potter

Blood: (Half Blood or Pure Blood)Pure blood

Appearance:Medium height, thin build, black, messy hair, brilliant green eyes, lightning-bolt scar, round glasses

Character History: Born July 31, 1980 in Godric's Hollow. He lived with his parents until Halloween, 1981 when Voldemort killed James and Lily and attempted to kill him. He is the only person known to have survived the killing curse. He was taken to Little Whinging, Surrey, where he was raised by his muggle aunt and uncle, Petunia and Vernon Dursely. He experienced neglect and abuse there until he was eleven, and the grounds keeper at Hogwarts came to take him to the wizarding school.

His best friends are Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, who are both in Gryffindor house with him. He is currently Seeker for his house quidditch team. His first year, he defeated Voldemort, who was seeking the Sorcerer's Stone. His second year, he defeated a basilisk and saved Ginny Weasley from Voldemort again. His third year he met his godfather, Sirius Black, who is now the Astronomy professor at Hogwarts. And now he has started his fourth year.

Family History: His parents married in 1979 and both worked for the Order of the Phoenix against Voldemort and the Death Eaters. James Potter was born to a pure-blood wizarding family, Lily Evans was a witch born to muggles. They were killed in protection of their son. Harry has no siblings.

Strengths: Brave, humble, loyal, quick to forgive his loved ones, strong bond to family, skilled at magic, can conjure a patronus. Highly talented on the broom and at quidditch.

Weaknesses: Can be seen as arrogant at times, but only to those who don't truly know him, he gets average grades and sometimes has poor study habits.

Hobbies: Quidditch, flying, taking care of his owl, Hedwig, hanging out with his friends.

Habits: Absent-mindedly touching his scar, arguing with his headmaster

Birthplace:Godric's Hollow, England

Parents: James Potter, Lily Evans Potter

Siblings: None.

Rp Sample: Harry sat with his back to the headmaster. If he turned around, he knew he would say something he would regret. He couldn't believe Snape had given him yet another detention. He hadn't even shown any attitude, the man had just gone mental! But Harry was not stupid enough to argue anymore. He just sat scrubbing the black cauldron until his fingers felt raw.

He looked outside, wishing he could be out there. What were Ron and Hermione doing? Visiting Hagrid? Throwing rocks at the squid? Damn, this was so unfair! He chanced a side-long glance at the old potions master and had stopped scrubbing momentarily.

"I don't understand how long you expect me to scrub these bloody things...not like it'll make much difference anyway," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Serenity Snape
Slytherin
Serenity Snape

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Name: Serenity Evans Snape

Appearance: (pending)

Character History: Serenity was born of Severus Snape in 1980 by a mother that wanted nothing to do with her. Her father had not known of her birth until the night in question when he sought out Professor Dumbledore for help when it came to leaving the Dark Lords grips.

She grew up with her father in Spinner's End...immediately taking to potions and DADA just as her father had when he had been young. However, as unbelievable as it may be, Severus Snape proved to be a very attentive and protective guardian to his young ward. She lived well with him on Spinner's End, and was never denied anything.

When she left for Hogwarts she had been sorted into Slytherin just as quickly as the hat had been sat on her ebony colored head.

Family History: (See Severus Snape)

Strengths:[b] She is VERY good at Potions, she is an avid reader/writer, and she absolutely loves to learn knew things.

[b]Weaknesses:
Being Snape's daughter she can come off as cold, rather snide, and sneaky. She is not the best when it comes to flying a broom, she does not like Herboloy. Her stubbornness can sometimes get the better of her.

Hobbies: Potion Making, Reading, Writing, Hanging out with Harry occasionally, disobeying her father.

Habits: When angry she purses her lips, and when she has a snide remark brewing in her head she tends to cock her one eyebrow or smirk.

Birthplace: Spinners End, UK

Parents: Severus Snape

Siblings: none

RP Sample Serenity looked up at her father, an all too familiar glare staining her silver eyes. She didn't think it was fair that he was grounding her! So she had snuck out of the castle for a bit of fun! All the students did it! Why was she the only one that got into trouble for it! Pouting and turning her back on him she crossed her arms over her chest as she had done many times when they got into one of these heated arguments.

"You are so unfair!" she hissed. "Why can't I be treated like everyone else?!"

Of course she knew that would never be the case. And she knew that her father really didn't want her going outside because he was afraid that Voldemort was going to try and recruit her sooner then intended.

"I wish you weren't my father." she grumbled, looking down at the floor. "I never get to do anything fun because of you."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Gryffindor
Hermione Granger

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Code:
Name: Hermione Jean Granger
Blood: (Half Blood or Pure Blood) Muggleborn
Appearance: Bushy brown hair, Brown eyes. Not too worried about her clothing, she usually is in the library so she is more than likely wearing jeans and a sweater.
Character History: The first witch in her family, Hermione was born to dentists, and never had many friends growing up as she was always so into her schoolwork. She received her Hogwarts letter, and immediately turned her energy to learning all she could about the school that she would now be attending. She was sorted into Gryffindor House, and has been friends with Harry and Ron ever since the episode with the mountain troll on Halloween night of their first year.
Family History: Not much has ever been said about Hermione's parents except that they are Muggles and dentists.
Strengths: Transfiguration, booksmarts, Charms, Potions. Is a loyal friend to Harry and Ron, as well as anyone else that has earned her friendship.
Weaknesses: Defense Against the Dark Arts. Hermione tends to depend too much on facts, and pushes too hard for others to do the same.
Hobbies: Reading, Studying, Pushing Harry and Ron to do their schoolwork.
Habits: Studies like crazy for everything, even if there is nothing to study for, Reads anything she can get her hands on.
Birthplace: England
Parents: Parents names were never mentioned
RP Sample As usuall, Hermione was in the library. She had a big test to study for, and wanted to get the best mark she could. To her, that was top mark, and she would accept nothing less.

She glared at a couple of first years as they started giggling nearby to her. The library was no place for goofing around. Some people really needed to study!

Hermione got up from her seat after finishing her third page of notes, and returned the book she'd been using to its proper place. She'd finished with what she'd needed to do for the evening, and since the library was now closing, she thought that maybe she would go back to the Tower and reread her favorite book- Hogwarts: A History. She spotted Harry and Ron upon entering the Common Room, and remembered that she'd needed to talk to them about the fact that they needed to study as well.

"Harry, Ron, do you two ever study without me telling you to?"
Back to top Go down
Cambria Winter
Hufflepuff
Cambria Winter

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:25 am

Name:Cambria Elise Winter

Blood: Half blood

Appearance: Small in stature, strawberry-blonde hair, light green eyes, devilish grin, stronger than she looks, feminine body

Character History: Born in Blaina Wales, August 1st, 1981. Cambria takes after her father in looks, but her mother in a hot personality. She was born an artist and she loves painting, sketching and sculpting. Both of Cambria's brothers went to Hogwarts before her, so it wasn't strange when she showed magical abilities. She was sorted into Hufflepuff and is sometimes as sweet as her house describes. She loves animals and wants to bring art into her career someday, possibly as an art therapist.

Family History: Her mother is a pure blood witch whose parents were killed by Voldemort. She went into hiding, working at a muggle ice cream store where she met Jeffrey. They were married and a few years later had their first son, Gareth.

Strengths: Loyal, intelligent, would do anything for her family

Weaknesses: Shouting when she's angry, pouting, taking her frustrations too far, swearing

Hobbies: Art. And messing with her brothers.

Habits: Sketching absently, hitting her brothers

Birthplace:Blaina, Wales

Parents: Jeffrey Winter, 40, muggle school teacher; Sara Winter, 39, homemaker

Siblings: Gareth Winter, 17, Evan Winter, 16, Willow Winter, 11, Max Winter, 8

Rp Sample: Cambria sat with her arms crossed over her chest, not ready to admit that Evan was right. She thought her dress was cute! He said it was too short AND too low cut. But he just didn't like that she was growing up. It wasn't her fault she had developed at a young age! Maybe it was her fault she wanted to show it off. But he didn't have a say over it! She glared at him, then stood and went to the common room door.

"I'm going to ask Gareth what he thinks. I'm sure he won't care. He will realize I am not a child anymore and I can make my own decisions!"

But when she was in her oldest brother's presence, she couldn't help but feel that she was showing too much skin. Maybe it was the look in his eyes, or maybe it was because she was afraid of what he would tell their parents. But it didn't take long for her to blush and look away.

"Alright, fine...I'll go change. You don't have to yell," she huffed to Gareth, even though she hadn't heard him say a word.
Back to top Go down
Miles Maddox Snape
Hogwarts Prefect: Gryffindor
Miles Maddox Snape

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Name:Miles Ethan Maddox

Blood: Pure Blood

Appearance: Tall (6'0), blonde hair usually spiked up, piercing blue eyes, thin, athletic build, very handsome face

Character History: (working on it)

Family History: (same as above)

Strengths: Smart, charismatic, loving (when he wants to be), good listener, easy to forgive his loved ones, brave, strong

Weaknesses: Egotistical, troublesome, rebelious, doesn't think before getting into a fight or trouble

Hobbies: playing guitar and singing, quidditch

Habits: not completing homework, eating enormous amounts of food without gaining weight (is this a habit?)

Birthplace: London, England

Parents: Aurora Maddox

Siblings: none that he knows of

Rp Sample: Miles smiled at Evelyn from across the room. Everything she did was absolute poetry in his eyes. And he didn't care who knew, he was just a sap for her. He moved slowly through the tables of the Great Hall, leaving his fellow Gryffindors in shock as he stopped at the Slytherin table and pulled her into his arms.

"Well hello gorgeous. You look incredible today."

He was sincere about what he said. But he also wanted to butter her up since he had to tell her that once more, he had to cancel their date for the evening. As soon as his mother came in the room, he would get that look that meant 'sit your ass down and eat.' Not because she didn't like Evie...no, that was not the case at all. It was just because he was grounded again for breaking another rule. So maybe it wasn't the best idea to ditch class when your mum was a professor at the school. And it was even more stupid to get caught.

"I only have a few minutes," he whispered softly, "Because I'm grounded again. But I love you and I will call you as soon as I can. And there she is...I better go."

He kissed her as long and as tender as he could get away with, then he rushed back to the Gryffindor table. He smiled up at the professor's table, where his mother sat, and he even had the good sense to blush a bit before tearing into his lunch.

Last edited by Miles Maddox on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
April Showers
Hogwarts Prefect: Gryffindor
April Showers

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Name: April Olivia Showers

Appearance: Beautiful curly red hair and stunning green eyes. She has a beautiful full figure and a smile that makes her dimples show.

Character History: Born of Aidan and Celeste Showers on April 1, 1982. April grew up in a fairly wealthy home with everything a young girl could want. She was spoiled from the day she had been born and for six years it was nothing but her and her parents. However April always wanted a baby sister, and when she had turned six she got her wish. Her mother gave birth to another baby girl named June Showers! April loved her baby sister and took care of her like no sister could.

However a small amount of jealously always loomed over the young girls head. As her father's attention was always stolen from her when she needed or wanted it most. As April grew up she became far more rebellious and set off into far more endangering activities. Of course she did it just to get her father's attention...however negative it may be. When she turned eleven she received her letter saying that she was accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Family History: Celeste and Aidan Showers met in a rather ironic situation. After a particularly bad encounter with a Love Potion Celeste Showers was sent to her present day husband to get treated. Even long after the potion had worn off, Celeste knew that she was in love with Aidan Showers. They dated for several years before the question had been popped. And a year or so later their first child had been born.

Celeste and Aidan both went to Hogwarts but were both in different houses of Hogwarts. Celeste being a well read Ravenclaw, and her beloved being a pompous Gryfindor.

Strengths: Any class that involved wand work, she is very hard working, fun loving, and holds a bleeding heart

Weaknesses: Sucks a potions...REALLY sucks at potions! Thinks Divination is pointless, and has a temper that could match Severus Snape's

Hobbies: Playing her guitar when no one is around, flying her broom, partying, having fun, singing

Habits: Just the usual teenage stuff...when she finds something she doesn't like she scrunches up her nose.

Birthplace: London, UK

Parents: Celeste and Aidan Showers

Siblings: June Showers and Gabby Showers

RP Sample

April sighed from over her potions homework. She wished she wasn't grounded. If she wasn't grounded she would have gone and asked Elliot to help her. Closing her eyes she rested her head on the desk of her bedroom. She knew that her father didn't like Elliot. He always thought that Gryfindor's and Slytherin's didn't mix. But April sought out to prove him wrong...just as many Gryfindor's did. Tapping her quill on her desk she turned to the clock. Surely she could have a break.

Getting up from her desk she smiled and made her way to the balcony. Looking out the window she wrapped her arms around the drainpipe and began to shimmy down to the ground floor.

"I'll be back later," she smirked. "Much later."
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn Morgan
Hogwarts Prefect: Ravenclaw
Jocelyn Morgan

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:49 am

Name: Jocelyn Paige Morgan

Appearance: Bright blue eyes, dark brown hair, dimple on her left cheek, beautiful smile

Character History: Born February of 1978 in Surrey to a muggle mother and a wizard father. She has always been quiet and sweet, very good in her classes and studious. She met Evan on the Hogwarts Express her first year and they were both sorted into Ravenclaw. She started having feelings for him her third year and they finally got together this year. She wants to be a healer when she graduates and she loves all of her classes.

Family History: Her parents fell in love when her mother was backpacking throughout Europe. They were married two months later, claiming love at first sight. It took them five years to conceive Jocelyn. Her father died when Jocelyn was a fifth year and her mother just began to date again.

Strengths:[b] Loyal, honest, intelligent

[b]Weaknesses:
Doesn't always know how to speak her mind, can have a hot temper

Hobbies: Studying, hanging out with Evan, shopping

Habits: Twirling her hair when nervous

Birthplace: Surrey, UK

Parents: Melissa Morgan, 38; Dean Morgan (deceased)

Siblings: None.

RP Sample Jocelyn was sitting up in the empty tower with nothing to do and no one to accompany her. Things were going well with her boyfriend, but they had just gotten over a pretty nasty fight. He had neglected to tell her all of his romantic history, and it hurt. Mostly because they had been best friends since the very beginning of Hogwarts and he should have confided in her back when things escalated with April.

But things were good now. At least, she thought they were. He had just told her that the first available Hogsmeade trip, he would be going with his sister instead of her. It was probably just another manipulative trick to keep Evan away from Jocelyn. Cambria was such a brat! She definitely needed to be taken down a peg or two. It was just too bad Jocelyn could not be the one to do it. Evan might never forgive her if she ended up giving Cambria the slap she deserved.

So now Jocie sat up here alone, waiting to see if anyone would join her, or if she would spend the rest of her evening utterly and completely bored.

"Damn, I need friends," she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Radcliffe
Gryffindor
Matthew Radcliffe

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Name: Matthew Aaron Radcliffe
Blood: (Half Blood or Pure Blood) Half Blood
Appearance: light brown hair that appears blond at times, blue eyes, average height and weight.
Character History: Born to Cathy and Martin Radcliffe on Aug. 30, 1983. Displayed magical powers early and was taught by his mother when he was old enough to understand what was happening with him. Started Hogwarts right after he turned 11.
Family History: Parents married when Cathy was nineteen and Matthew's older brother was born two yeas later. Matthew joined the family three years after that. Cathy became pregnant one more time after Matthew, and delievered twin girls, Sarah and Susan. Cathy divorced Martin after finding that he'd been having an affair since the twins were 2.
Strengths:[b] Charms, is a loyal friend- would rather be in detention than betray a friend's trust.
[b]Weaknesses:
Potions- Has a nervous attack when he is in the class
Hobbies: Reading and talking to his friends
Habits: Has a habit where he fidgets uncontrollably when he is nervous, due to his brother teasing him horribly when he was learning to brew potions.
Birthplace: London
Parents: Martin and Cathy Radcliffe
Siblings: Theodore- 14, Sarah and Susan- 9
RP Sample Matthew finished writing his essay for Transfiguration. Now he had nothing but free time.

He decided to just sit in front of the fireplace and read, but something made him stop. He felt as if he were being watched, and looked around. He didn't see anyone, and was going to return to his book, but someone snuck up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"AHHHH!" he screamed, throwing his book into the air.

Last edited by Matthew Radcliffe on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Name: Terena Carter

Blood: Muggle-Born

Appearance: Light brown hair, brown eyes. Usually dresses in somewhat casual muggle clothes.

Character History: She grew up as a muggle until she got her Hogwarts letter. She was sorted into Hufflepuff. Her first accidental magic was when she was in a fight with her parents. They had grounded her for a week when she hadn't listened to her mother. She made all her parents clothes an ugly brown with pink spots.

Family History: Her entire family are muggles. Her parents were excited when she got her letter because they finally understood all the strange things that happened around their daughter. The family is rather well off, with a nice house.

Strengths:[b] Charms, Potions, being nice.

[b]Weaknesses:
History of Magic, short temper, asthma which is triggered by some of the potion fumes among other things

Hobbies: Art and reading

Habits: Plays with whatever she is holding when she's not doing something

Birthplace: London, England

Parents: Alexys Carter and Peter Carter

Siblings: None, only child

RP Sample

She sighed, and pushed back a strand of hair. Why was the school so large? Who decided to make the thing a bloody castle? She was finding herself in random corridors all the time and she was tired of it. She looked at the staircase and stepped on it. Not three steps later, she heard a groan. Two actually, the second was her. The staircase was shifting.

"Bloody thing." She grumbled to herself and bolted up the rest of the steps so the staircase wouldn't move on her. She took a second to catch her breath, bloody asthma made any exercise difficult. She looked around and groaned again. She was a second year, how the heck was she lost? She growled and pushed herself up against the wall. She slid to the floor and leaned her head on her hand, her elbow on her knee. This would happen to her.

Last edited by Terena Carter on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evan Winter
Hogwarts Prefect: Ravenclaw
Evan Winter

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:34 am

Name: Evan Joseff Winter

Appearance: Dark blonde hair, blue eyes, strong chin, muscular build, stands at a tall six feet

Character History: Born in April of 1976. He showed magic at a young age, like his brother. He met Jocelyn Morgan on the Hogwarts Express and they were both sorted into Ravenclaw. She was his best friend all throughout school and they are now dating. He was with April Showers for a little while, but Jocie is the love of his life.

Family History: Her mother is a pure blood witch whose parents were killed by Voldemort. She went into hiding, working at a muggle ice cream store where she met Jeffrey. They were married and a few years later had their first son, Gareth.

Strengths:[b] Intelligent, caring, strong, loyal

[b]Weaknesses:
Has a temper, swears, sometimes speaks without thinking

Hobbies: Studying, arguing with Cambria, watching Jocie

Habits: see above

Birthplace: Blaina, Wales

Parents: Jeffrey Winter, 40, Muggle school teacher; and Sara Winter, 39, homemaker

Siblings: Gareth Winter, 17, Cambria Winter, 13, Willow Winter, 11, Max Winter, 8

RP Sample: Evan had finally recovered over the catastrophe known as April Shower's pool party. It had taken a week, and a lot of Hospital time, but now he was just happy to be able to go on a date with his beloved Jocie. He hadn't seen much of Cambria since the party, but he expected no less seeing as she did not really like Jocie taking care of him the way she did.

But he hoped she got over it, because she had to know that Jocie wasn't going anywhere. And this date was another public display of proving this to other people. Evan knew that Jocie loved PDA, and so did he. He loved kissing her when other people were around. She never let him snog her when they were in public, but that was okay. So long as he got to hold her hand she was happy.

Standing in the Common Room, waiting for his beloved, he sighed. The one thing all boys hated...waiting for his girlfriend to get ready for a date. And then finally she came, looking as beautiful as ever. He smiled as she wrapped her arms tight around him and pressed her lips to his own. Returning the kiss once more he held her close.

"I thought we would have a nice supper at the Three Broomsticks," he cooed. "And then go for a lovely walk...sound good? Or would you rather me come up with something else? Whatever you want darling, it is yours."
Back to top Go down

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Name: Ronald Bilius Weasley

Appearance: Red hair, wears hand me down clothes

Character History: He is the second youngest Weasley, with six siblings. He's best friends with Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. He met Harry on the train and was sorted into Gryffindor.

Family History: His family isn't one of the wealthiest, in fact they are some of the poorest Pure Blood families. The family makes up for their money issues with love for their family. There are six sons and one daughter.

Strengths: Being a good friend, Chess

Weaknesses: Studying, Homework, His money issues, Fear of spiders

Hobbies: Chess, Quidditch

Habits: Cracking jokes or making sarcastic comments

Birthplace: The Burrow

Parents: Arthur and Molly Weasley

Siblings: Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Percy Weasley, Fred and George Weasley, Ginny Weasley.

RP Sample

Hermione had once again dragged him to the library. He took his book and opened it, starting to read. He could feel Hermione's eyes staring at him every once in a while. He closed the book around fifteen minutes later.

"What's the point? I'll never understand this stuff Hermione." He leaned on his hand and tried again when Hermione glared at him. Once again, about fifteen minutes later he closed his book again. "Who wants to play chess instead?"
Back to top Go down

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Name: Draco Malfoy

Blood: Pureblood

Appearance: Blonde hair, usually wears black

Character History: He grew up believing that anyone other then a Pureblood was scum. His family is one of the wealthiest Pureblood families, and very well known. He was sorted into Slytherin when he started Hogwarts, which is where his entire family was. He is well known by the Slytherin house, and much of Hogwarts. He is usually seen with Pansy Parkinson, but doesn't want to be.

Family History: His parents are Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. Both were in Slytherin in their years at Hogwarts. His father was a Death Eater but convinced the Ministry that he had been spelled, and made many large donations to the Ministry, and now has power in the Ministry again.

Strengths: Potions, Occlumency, Flying

Weaknesses: A bit of an attention seeker

Hobbies: Picking on Muggleborns and Gryffindors, Flying

Habits: Picking on anyone believes is below him

Birthplace: Malfoy Manor, Wiltshire England

Parents: Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy

Siblings: None, only child

RP Sample

He made his way into the common room, and sat down in an armchair. He had somehow managed to escape from Pansy again. He was tired of her clinging onto him like a toy. The girl just didn't understand personal space. He knew she'd find him here sooner or later, so he didn't have long, but he had wanted to spend some time here. He relaxed in front of the fireplace and watched the flames. He was thinking about nothing of real importance when he heard the common room open up. He turned his head, took a look at who was arriving, and left to the boys dorms.

"Can't she take a hint," he grumbled questioningly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Willow Winter
Gryffindor
Willow Winter

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:41 am

Name: Willow Winter

Blood: Half blood

Appearance: Light brown hair, usually curled, warm smile, light brown eyes, developed for her age

Character History: Born December third, 1982 in Blaina, Wales. She loves animals and was sorted into Gryffindor. She is the fourth Winter sibling at Hogwarts,and they are all in different houses. She is usually quiet, but she has a real sense of her own style when it comes to clothing.

Family History: Her parents are Jeff and Sara Winter and they are happily married with five children.

Strengths: Writing, potions, laughter

Weaknesses: History of Magic

Hobbies: Writing and playing with animals, shopping

Habits: twirling her hair, asking alot of questions

Birthplace: Blaina, Wales

Parents: Jeff Winter, Sara Winter

Siblings: Gareth Winter, Evan Winter, Cambria Winter, and Max Winter

RP Sample:

Willow sat with her eyes closed and the breeze whipping through her long, curled hair. She was waiting for Matthew to come eat lunch with her. She had known from the very beginning that her crush was quickly blossoming into something more. And she hoped he felt the same way. In fact, she was drawing his name in the sand along the Black Lake shore. She smiled when she heard footsteps approaching.

"You know, it's not polite to be late. Perhaps I should give you a detention, Mister Radcliffe."

But her smile faded when she realized it wasn't him.

"Oh why do I have to have so many nosy brothers at this school! I don't care if it is only two, it's too many. Now rush off and let me have my moment in peace," she said softly.

Last edited by Willow Winter on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cedric Diggory
Hogwarts Prefect: Hufflepuff
Cedric Diggory

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Name: Cedric Diggory

Blood: (Half Blood, Muggleborn, or Pure Blood) Pure Blood

Appearance: Dark hair, blue eyes, attractive , but not overly so

Character History: Went to Hogwarts as a Hufflepuff, that's all that's really said

Family History: was never given

Strengths: good friend and helpful

Weaknesses: Doesn't seem to be able to get out of trouble too well

Hobbies: spending time with Cho Chang

Habits: Getting into trouble that he can't get out of

Birthplace:England

Parents: Amos Diggory

RP Sample Cedric had finished his homwork and wanted to see Cho. He left the dungeons in search of her, and found a pretty flower that reminded him of her on his way to the green houses for the meeting that he'd set up with her. It was sort of exotic looking. He thought that he would give it to her when he got to their meeting.

He smiled as he saw that she was waiting for her.

"I found this for you," he said, holding out the flower.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Ravenclaw
Cho Chang

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Name: Cho Chang

Appearance: Beautiful straight black hair, deep hazel eyes, beautiful smile.

Character History: Not referenced in the books

Family History: Not referenced in the books

Strengths: Potions, DADA, Charms, Transfiguration

Weaknesses: Herbology, Divination, Care of Magical Creatures

Hobbies: Quidditch, hanging out with her boyfriend, reading

Habits: When nervous she smiles a lot and her cheeks tend to turn a light twinge of pink

Birthplace: Scottland

Parents: Not referenced in the books

RP Sample Cho sighed from over her textbook. She was waiting for Cedric. They had plans today, and she was looking forward to ever minute of it. She didn't want to miss any time they had today.

Turning the page to her history of magic books she begin reading again. She really wanted to focus on her homework, but there were times when Cedric just plagued her mind and she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Hogwarts Prefect: Slytherin
Ashton Michaels

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:28 am

Name: Ashton Oliver Michaels
Blood: (Half Blood, Muggleborn, or Pure Blood) half blood
Appearance: Brownish blond hair, blue eyes, looks like a cross between his mother and father.
Character History: Born to Oliver and Margareta Michaels, raised by his father after his mother's death when he was a baby, had unusual habits with cleanliness that was eventually diagnosed as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in his late teens. Started Hogwarts at age 11 and was sorted into Slytherin house.
Family History: Oliver married Margaretta Smythe when he was twenty years old, she was diagnosed with Leukemia right after she learned that she was pregnant with their first child, so she was unable to have the chemotherapy that could possbly have saved her life. She never regretted her decision though as Ashton was born completely healthy. She died two months later, still happy with her choice to have their baby. Oliver raised Asthon as a single parent, and remained that way until Ashton's had turned sixteen, when he met Cathy Radcliffe, and they started dating, and Cathy became pregnant with Oliver's child, giving his son the one thing that he'd been asking for for his entire life, a sibling. Oliver's parents are alive, but divorced, he lived in Scotland with his mother and older brother, Chase.
Strengths: Transfiguration, is a wonderful 'big brother' and fierce protector of his surrogate sister Gabby Showers
Weaknesses: Charms, dealing with his OCD when he is off his medication- which fortunately is very rare
Hobbies: Watching Gabby, being with his girlfriend, reading, playing Quidditch with his father.
Habits: His OCD makes him ridiculously meticulous
Birthplace: Glasgow, Scotland
Parents: Oliver and Margaretta Michaels
RP Sample Ashton looked through the books on the shelf. He hadn't found one that he liked yet, but had the feeling that he was close.

The book was for Gabby, and he wanted it to be a really good one. He'd not seen her in a few weeks and missed her terribly. Tonight he was going to be spending time with her. Not babysitting her, he never thought of her in that way. To him, she was worth more than that, more than a friend. He smiled, finally finding a book that met with his standards.

He took it to the counter and asked the woman to put it in a gift box instead of a bag.

"It's a gift for my little sister."
Back to top Go down
Max Xandex
Gryffindor
Max Xandex

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:46 pm

Name: Montgomery Aristotle (Max) Xandex
Blood: (Half Blood, Muggleborn, or Pure Blood) Muggleborn
Appearance: Extremely dark hair and eyes, thin, wears clothes that he likes without caring if he offends anyone, and usually a fair amount of jewelry on his hands and wrists
Character History: Born to Charles and Alice Xandex a Muggle couple with two daughters, Millicent and Andrea. Max was the only boy, and the golden child until just before his fifth birthday when he fell into a ditch filled with thorns and broken branches. He should have been killed, but didn't even receive a scratch. He suffered mental and emotional abuse from his entire family after this, as no one in his family wanted anything to do with his 'abnormality'. He was locked in his room with no food or drink and not allowed out even to use the bathroom when there were visitors to the house.

Max received his letter to Hogwarts at age 11 and had to go to Diagon Alley to buy his school supplies alone. He had no help getting to or from the Wizarding street or to Platform Nine and Three Quarters when he was to board the Hogwarts Express.

Max finally found acceptance at Hogwarts as everyone there was like him, they all had the same type of magical powers in many shapes and forms. But he was constantly reminded of his famiy's hatred of his abilities as they sent letters to him around every Holiday to ask that he remain at the school.

He decided not to do as he was asked in his sixth year as he felt that he needed to tell his parents about something new that had happened with him. He had realized that he was bisexual. He told his parents, and was immediately disowned. But he was taken in by the Radcliffe family and lives with them now.
Family History: Parents married young and had two daughters before finally having the son that Charles had wanted for so long. He immediately wrote that everything that he had in his possesion would go to his son in the event of his death, and this was evidently not changed as when Charles suffered a heart attack recently and died, everything went to Max. Alice and her daughters continue to live in London, but not in the house as they didn't want to be paying rent to their disowned family member.
Strengths: Transfiguration, good friend to those who understand him, and don't make judgements of his sexuality
Weaknesses: Potions, has always been a little outspoken and this tends to get him into trouble quite a bit.
Hobbies: Drawing, singing
Habits: wears a few rings and bracelets on each arm and hand. These are sort of his trademark
Birthplace: London
Parents: Dr. Charles and Alice Xandex
Siblings: Millicent and Andrea
RP Sample Max dropped the pen that he was holding and picked up another, this one blue, his favorite color. He finished shading in the walls of the room he'd drawn and held it up in front of him. Yes, that was right.

He was making a sketch of the way he wanted his room in the Radcliffe house to look. Ever since Theo had moved out to live with his father, there was no reason for Max to sleep in the basement any longer. Cathy had moved him up to the bedroom her son had occupied, and told him he had free reign on what he wanted it to look like. The only stipulation- the walls had to remain standing. He'd laughed when he heard that one.

Max tore the paper out of the sketch pad and tacked it onto the door as reference and starting in on painting the trim of the windows.

Last edited by Max Xandex on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:50 pm

Name: Michelle Harr

Blood: Pureblood (But doesn't know it)

Appearance: Has vivid red hair, and likes to wear bright colors.

Character History: She was given to an orphanage as a baby and didn't know why, and still doesn't. When she was 8 a family came to the orphanage. They noticed her because of her vivid red hair, and were taken by how sweet she was, and adopted her. Her older sister, Cora, is another foster child. The two always got along, despite the fact that they have totally different personalities.

Cora was always more of a tomboy and usually wears black. When Cora got her letter, she (Michelle) was very jealous. She assumed that the chances they were both witches was slim, so she was shocked when she got her letter the next year.

When she got to Hogwarts she was sorted into Ravenclaw. The year afterwords she met Terena and the two became friends.

Family History: Her true family history is unknown, but her foster parents are muggles.

Strengths: Imagination, Socializing, Art, Charms

Weaknesses: Hard fact, History of Magic, Will sometimes blurt out random facts

Hobbies: Drawing and Writing things from her imagination

Habits: Asking or saying something off topic if things are quiet or awkward

Birthplace: Unknown

Parents: Birth parents are unknown. Foster parents are Selene and Terrance Harr

Siblings: Cora Harr, 14 (Foster sister)

RP Sample

She had a muggle notebook and a muggle pen in her hands. She stared into the depths of the lake, imagining what might live down there. Were there merpeople that swam around like in the muggle movie The Little Mermaid? Maybe lots of different colored fish? Her mind was racing, and she put her pen to the paper. She wished she had brought a pencil, but it was too late now. She began to draw an undersea kingdom like in the movie. There were lots of fish and there was a mermaid. She heard footsteps behind her and turned to face the person.

"Cora, what are you doing here?"

Last edited by Michelle Harr on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Damon Griffen
Gryffindor
Damon Griffen

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:17 pm

Name: Damon Griffen
Blood: (Half Blood, Muggleborn, or Pure Blood) Pure Blood
Appearance:He has shaggy brown hair that usually falls into his honey green tinged eyes. He has a muscular build though it isn't something that is overly done. His long fingers make him an excellent piano and guitar player. He has a small scar on his cheek that is only visible when he smiles. Something he received from his younger brother when they were playing.
Character History: Damon was the first born of the Griffen family. Two years later his younger brother Warren was born. Damon was taught to defend Warren and protect him. He was fiercely loyal to his little brother and family. In his first year his parents were killed by a muggle. This has led him to hate muggles and everything to do with them. He and his brother were sent to live in a home. Finally when Damon turned seventeen he filed for custody and with the inheritence his family left him bought a small home for him and his brother.
Family History: He doesn't know much about his family as he was really young when they died. He just knows that they both attended Hogwarts his mother was a Ravenclaw and his father a Gryffindor.
Strengths: He's fiercely loyal. He will defend anyone until the end.
Weaknesses: He doesn't really feel. The only person he's attached to is Warren.
Hobbies: He likes playing the guitar and flying.
Habits: Biting his nails when he's nervous.
Birthplace: Manchester.
Parents: Lily Grands, Oliver Griffen {Both Deceased}
Siblings: Warren Griffen 15
RP Sample
Damon gave his younger brother a tired smile. He just wanted to get back home and pass out but Warren wasn't having it. It was their annual shopping trip and Warren as always needed the perfect wardrobe. He wondered if he would have still been stuck doing this if his parents hadn't... the thought drifted off. He didn't like thinking of his parents. No instead he would focus on Warren and what an amazing young man he was becoming. He knew his brother wasn't exactly what you would call normal, but it also wasn't something he would ever get made fun of for. As long as Damon was alive no one would hurt Warren. Not without having to deal with him afterward.

"Come on Warren. I think you have enough clothes to last the rest of your years of Hogwarts." he said grinning as he heard his brother scoff. As if Warren would wear the same thing after a year.
Back to top Go down
Nicolae Valari
Slytherin: Half Veela
Nicolae Valari

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Name: Nicholas Valari
Blood: (Half Blood, Muggleborn, or Pure Blood) Half Veela
Appearance: Nicholas has the trademark blonde hair. Strong build and a perfect it is easy to tell he belongs to the Valari family. He has pouty lips and his blue eyes are gorgeous. A clear athlete his is muscular and built.
Character History: Nicholas was the first son born to Blair Valari as a married woman. He inherited the Veela charm though clearly not as strong as his sisters. He was raised to make sure that his younger sisters were always safe. Something that he still strives to do in Hogwarts. Although the girls are under no clear danger he is constantly fearing for their safety and keeps an eyes out on all the boys they date. Despite his worry for his sisters Nicholas isn't a very nice boy. His good looks made him the constant center of attention, something that he adores. He isn't really a one woman man and has been described as a player. He was the first in his family to be sorted into Slytherin something the rest of the Valari family have made tradition.
Family History: Blair was a full veela as such she has never had magic although it always drew her attention. One day she met her now husband and was astonished by his magical ability and his indifference to her charms. The two fell in love and soon married giving birth to Nicholas, Sierra, and Jayden.
Strengths: Potions, Flying, and Manipulating people.
Weaknesses: His sisters and family.
Hobbies: Practicing quidditch, making potions.
Habits: Running his hands through his hair.
Parents: Blair Valari, ---- Valari
Siblings: Sierra, Jayden
RP Sample Nick smirked at Sierra. She was arguing with Jayden for no particular reason. Although the two girls got along fabulously they often fought to keep things interesting, or so they said. "Would you too just shut up before Mom and Dad get here. Merlin Sierra I don't want to send you to your room. Despite the fact that they were each only a year apart they all listened to him. It was something their parents had instilled. Although lately Sierra had been ignoring him more and more. All part of growing up he guessed.

Sierra stuck her tongue out at him and came over to sit by him. The fight over simply because they hadn't actually been mad at each other. "You're a real twit sometimes you know that." he said looking at her and then over her blonde head at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Warren Griffen
Ravenclaw
Warren Griffen

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:44 pm

Name:Warren Kale Griffen
Blood: (Half Blood, Muggleborn, or Pure Blood) Pure
Appearance: Warren has platinum blonde hair that offsets his blue eyes nicely. He has his lip pierced. He has a rather small frame although he is very tall.
Character History: Warren was born the second child of the Griffen family. He doesn't remember alot about his parents. He discovered he was bi his second year of Hogwarts. He's had some boyfriends and a few girlfriends but nothing too serious. He doesn't share his brother's hatred toward Muggles.
Family History: Same as Damon's
Strengths: Persistent. He will fight for what he wants. He will not be discouraged.
Weaknesses: He's very emotional and it's very easy to hurt his feelings.
Hobbies: Singing to his brothers music
Habits: Twirling with his fingers and tapping his foot when he's annoyed.
Parents: Same as Damon
Siblings: Damon Griffen
RP Sample Warren turned in the dressing room not sure if this was the right color for him. He felt it made him look a little washed out. He wanted to ask Damon but knew that the boy would say he looked good in anything just to get out of being here. he knew that Damon loved him though. He was always protecting him and pretending he hadn't. He knew that Damon was one of the main reasons that no one picked on him. They were all scared of his older brother, something he found hilarious because Warren had never been afraid of Damon.

Finally he gathered up the clothes he was going to buy and came out of the dressing room. "I want this brother please?!" He knew the answer was going to be yes but still it was always good to ask and make the puppy dog face.
Back to top Go down

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Name: Cora Harr

Appearance: Black hair, and usually wears black

Character History: She was 8 when she was sent to the orphanage. Her parents were killed in an accident while the three of them were on vacation. She lived in the orphanage for a year before she was adopted because she constantly caused trouble. Losing her parents was a traumatic event for her, and she became very paranoid. She would never try to meet someone new, and her magic was bottled up.

One day she was in the orphanage, eating with the everyone, and someone tried talking to her. She got angry when the girl talked about getting adopted. Her magic flared and the girls chair flipped over, and all the food went flying everywhere. She ran back to her bed and never tried to talk to someone again, until a couple decided to adopt her. They took her in, and sometime later they adopted Michelle.

When she was eleven she got her letter to Hogwarts. She started school there, but never tried to make friends. She stayed by herself the first year, and the next year Michelle started. She finally had someone to talk to, but she still tended to isolate herself.

Family History: Her birth parents were killed in an accident while they were on vacation, and her adoptive parents are muggles.

Strengths: Dueling, Lying, Protective of family

Weaknesses: Being social, Has a short temper, Is very cautious about meeting people.

Hobbies: Singing to herself

Habits: Tends to come off as cold when she's just being wary

Birthplace: Essex, England

Parents: Birth Parents: Caroline and Logan Clark; Adoptive parents: Selena and Terrance Harr

Siblings: Michelle Harr, 13 (Foster Sister)

RP Sample She was sitting by herself, doing homework and humming a little. She finished her essay, and leaned backward onto her bed. Her owl, Lynnia, flew into the window. She dropped a letter onto her bed and flew off again. She rose an eyebrow, and picked up the letter. Opening it, she realized it was from her parents. They were going away during the winter break, but couldn't bring her and Michelle. She stiffened, and her mind went to the accident.

"Be careful..." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorting Hat   The Sorting Hat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sorting Hat
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mirror of Erised  :: Registrations :: Applications-
Jump to: