The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

I Said No! (Sierra)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb Valari
Head of Ward: Magical Bugs & Diseases: 38 yrs old
Caleb Valari

I Said No! (Sierra) Empty
PostSubject: I Said No! (Sierra)   I Said No! (Sierra) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Caleb sat at his desk, swinging his can in a circular motion. He was bored and had not way of entertaining himself whatsoever. Of all days for no one to get sick or contract some strange illness it had to be today. And of course because it was today Caleb was probably going to have to clock out early. However he knew what clocking out early entitled...it entitled going home and talking to his daughter about this new...kid..she had come across. And yes, Caleb had a problem with that. Sierra was HIS princess...and if anyone thought that they had rights to her was going to get their fucking asses kicked! So if that meant banning his child from boys then that was what he was going to bloody do.

He knew that Sierra would probably fight him tooth and nail, but Caleb loved the challenge. He loved arguing with people... excluding his wife...he actually preferred keeping their relationship fairly peaceful. Of course it did happen, there were times when they would truly hash it out. And it made it so that Caleb was laying on the sofa at night, or spending the night in his office at home. But he always ended up making it up to his woman in the end...she never could resist his eyes.

Putting his can down on the ground he reached for the ball that he kept in his office for entertainment and began bouncing it against the wall. It smacked against it and immediately came back to him. Sighing he continued with this until the door to his office opened.

"Have you heard of knocking?" he hissed, not acknowledging the person directly. "Or have manners died completely in this god forsaken era."

Caleb
Back to top Go down
Sierra Valari
Slytherin: Half Veela
Sierra Valari

PostSubject: Re: I Said No! (Sierra)   I Said No! (Sierra) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Sierra knew she needed to talk to her father in the hospital before he decided to go home and have a talk with her there. Her mother had said that he wasn't too please with the fact that she had a boyfriend. Apparently no one but her mother and sister were glad. Nicolae was having a hard time accepting it too. She wasn't a baby anymore though, they had to understand that. She wasn't an idiot either she knew what she was doing and truth was that Ashton made her feel like no one else did. He made her feel special and loved and it was something outside of her Veela half. Sighing softly she entered the building, smiling brightly at all the other attendants. She knew most of them and most of them knew her. She was after all the famed Healer Valar's daughter, and she had inherited her mother's looks.

Stopping a cute Jr.Healer she asked them if they knew where her daddy was. They pointed her toward his office and she couldn't help but grimace slightly knowing that if he had no cases today all his attention was going to be on her. She loved her father but he could be a bit stubborn at times. She was sure that this was going to be one of those times. Still, maybe she was wrong and it would do no good walking into his office with a foul mood. Honestly if he was so uptight about boys maybe he should have just sent her to Beaubuxtons.

She stopped just outside of his door listening for a minute hearing the banging of that ball against the wall. She knew that sound, it meant he was bored and thinking a dangerous combination for a man of his intelligence and demeanor. Fixing her skirt she opened the door not bothering to knock since odds were he wouldn't have actually answered just yelled for her to come in.

"Well I'd say they've died but then again you still make me say please and thank you." she said her voice holding a light tone. "I hope you don't mind that I dropped in Papa." she said walking further into the office closing the door behind her.

Sierra
Back to top Go down
Caleb Valari
Head of Ward: Magical Bugs & Diseases: 38 yrs old
Caleb Valari

PostSubject: Re: I Said No! (Sierra)   I Said No! (Sierra) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Caleb felt his heart lose all of its ice instantly. There was his baby girl. It was no secret that Caleb had a soft spot for her. It was clear that his children and wife were the only ones he could tolerate or show his own brand of personal affection. He adored them and would never forsake them if he could help it.

"Ah," he smiled. "And who is this, beautiful, young lady?"

Smiling he stood from his desk and limping over to her wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. This was his baby...HIS...and if anyone ever tried to steal her from him would die a most gruesome and painful death.

"So what brings you around these parts Si-Si?" he cooed. "Just came to admire your old man, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sierra Valari
Slytherin: Half Veela
Sierra Valari

PostSubject: Re: I Said No! (Sierra)   I Said No! (Sierra) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:36 pm

She smiled as her Papa lost the mean look on his face. His tone was kind with her and she loved that she was one of the few who would ever hear it. Sierra was a daddy’s girl through and through. She would do anything he wanted, although sometimes she didn’t want to. She grinned and stuck out her tongue at him playfully. The young woman always reverted to a small child when she was in his presence. She couldn’t help it, she just loved him so much.

Pouting playfully she gave a little twirl, her skirt flowing out around her. “It’s me Poppa. Don’t you recognize your little girl?” She asked playfully.

She rushed into his hug, squeezing him as tightly as she could. She loved the way he smelled like the hospital mixed with her Momma’s perfume and his own special scent. She rose on her toes to give him a quick peck on the cheek before stepping back slightly.

“Of course Poppa,” she told him with a smile. She bit her lower lip moments later remembering why she had come to the hospital. “Actually, there’s another reason,” she added looking down at the floor knowing that he was going to be upset with her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Said No! (Sierra)   I Said No! (Sierra) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Said No! (Sierra)
Page 1 of 1