The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Love Actually (Chase)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia Wallace
Hogwarts Staff: Head of Ravenclaw House: Herbology Professor: 33 yrs old
Julia Wallace

Love Actually (Chase) Empty
PostSubject: Love Actually (Chase)   Love Actually (Chase) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:09 pm

Julia had taken hours to get ready, even though she had really just re-done her hair in the same way over and over. She needed this night to be absolutely perfect, mostly because it was their first date since the huge fight. Chase had been coming into the room with her every once in a while at night, but they had still not made love since the whole 'kissing' incident. Julia felt that Mimble was helping to soften her boyfriend, but she was still trying to be as patient as possible with Chase's feelings. She did not want to force anything. She was the one that had cheated, after all, even though there had been no emotions involved with either party. Julia had still almost thrown away the best thing that had ever happened to her.

Julia was putting in her earrings when she felt a small, wet nose on her leg and she laughed.

"Mimble...careful, baby. Don't get Mummy dirty before her big night. Go outside and play."

She sighed and got her bag together, then made sure the puppy had food and water to last him for a few hours. She also gave him a chew toy, though it did not completely stop him from chewing on Daddy's favorite slippers. Or messing the downstairs sofa. Chase still had not seen that particular stain and Julia was grateful for it. Both her and Mimble would be lectured, and she was not looking forward to it.

She went over to her whining puppy and patted his head.

"You be a good boy, Mimble. We'll be home in a few hours."

She kissed his furry head, then she went outside and apparated to a safe spot in muggle London. Their reservation was early so that they could get their dinner fast. But that just meant that Chase would most likely be late. She sighed as she sat at the table and drank her sparkling cider. She repeatedly told the server she did not want any alcohol. But she smirked devilishly thinking about possibly faking out Chase.

"Alright," she told the waiter. "Bring a bottle of wine. But only one glass, please."

Julia

Mimble
Back to top Go down
Chase Michaels
Ministry Staff:Head Warlock of the Wizengamot: Department of Magical Law Enforcement: 41 yrs old
Chase Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love Actually (Chase)   Love Actually (Chase) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Chase was nervous about this date. Mostly because it had been quite some time since he had let Julia even touch him. He knew that it had been because of the kiss, but he was slowly getting over it. Especially since Ryder had died a lovely, painful, and agonizing death. He knew that it was cruel to think that, but Chase could not help but feel that it was the only way he would have been able to get over it. And thanks to a vampire, it was done and he could move on with his life.

Continuing to the restaurant he stopped, only once to get his love a bouquet of roses. He was going to try tonight. Try and be there for her, try and fall back in love with her, try and make this back to the way it had been before all of the dramatic shit took over.

Going into the lovely eatery he was satisfied to see that Julia had already arrived and of course she looked as radiant as ever. Taking a seat in front of her he smiled and placed the roses in her hand.

"I am still a hopeless romantic," he grinned. "But I am sure you already knew that."

Taking her hand he kissed it gently and then released it back on the table.

"How was mimble today?" he asked gently. "Dumbledore was gracious enough to let me go early...isn't that wonderful? Annnd...he gave me a promotion honey!"
Back to top Go down
Julia Wallace
Julia Wallace

PostSubject: Re: Love Actually (Chase)   Love Actually (Chase) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 am

Julia smiled happily when Chase handed her the roses. He was right, he certainly was a hopeless romantic. And she loved him for it! He kissed her hand and made her go weak in the knees. She felt her cheeks flush, most likely due to how close he was. Because it had been so long since they had been intimate, it felt as if they were teenagers dating or something. Her eyes twinkled as she watched him sit.

"A promotion, huh? That's wonderful, Love! Will it be many more hours? As if you don't have enough work to do, my love. Soon you'll be taking over Dumbledore's job. And then where would your Jules be? I would never see you then. And poor little Mimble rarely gets to see his daddy anyway. He was a good boy today. Well...mostly good. I certainly know you are getting a nice, new pair of slippers for Christmas."

She smiled and drank more of her cider. Then she remembered about the wine and she grinned. She uncorked it and poured it in a glass. She smelled it and rolled the liquid within expertly. Then she handed it to him.

"Wine? The bloody waiter wouldn't shut up about it. It isn't easy being a recovered alcoholic nowadays. But I didn't drink a drop."

She sighed and reached her hand across the table.

"How has work been going aside from the promotion? Are you still enjoying it?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Michaels
Ministry Staff:Head Warlock of the Wizengamot: Department of Magical Law Enforcement: 41 yrs old
Chase Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love Actually (Chase)   Love Actually (Chase) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:51 am

Chase sighed, he did enjoy his work...but he had a very difficult past couple of weeks with the Showers's family. But luckily everything was starting to clear itself up. David was doing a wonderful job on the Showers's case and Chase wasn't even trying to defend himself. He knew that Dumbledore understood this, and that was exactly why he was trying so hard to lose. So he began telling Julia about the case in more depth and how he was trying to fail when it came to winning...which was something he was sure Julia would find amazing.

"Being Head Warlock is amazing love," he smiled. "I love the title...but I really don't do much different than what I had done before...I have more of a say though when it comes to Minister Dumbledore but that is about it."

Taking her hand she continued to stroke the top of her hand with his thumb.

"So Mimble got a hold of my slipper did he?" he grinned. "Oh well...he can have them...just so long as he stays away from my Italian Leather...then I will send the poor pup to the sausage factory."
Back to top Go down
Julia Wallace
Julia Wallace

PostSubject: Re: Love Actually (Chase)   Love Actually (Chase) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:02 am

Julia's eyes widened and her jaw dropped and she quickly released his hand, bringing her own hand to her chest.

"You will do nothing of the sort, Chase Michaels! Remind me to never leave you alone with our dog. You are not to lay so much as a rolled up newpaper on our sweet little puppy! Sausage factory indeed. Thank God you haven't seen the sofa."

She looked over the menu and decided upon a chicken salad, before she once again took his hand.

"Alright, I forgive you for that comment. But you owe that puppy a nice, big summer home or something. And what would you do if it was our child who ruined your Italian leather, hmm? Threaten to send him to the sausage factory? I think I might send you there."

She winked at him and then began lightly rubbing her fingernails up his forearm.

"I forgot to tell you, I saw your nephew the other day. He is such a good kid. Do you get to see him very often? I probably see your brother more than you do since we both work at the school together. We should invite them over for dinner sometime. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Michaels
Chase Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love Actually (Chase)   Love Actually (Chase) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:15 am

Chase rolled his eyes. He really didn't want to talk of children right then and there. He was happy at the present moment just having his love and no young ones to take care of. He knew that Julia wanted to have more children, but he did not at the present moment. He had only recently been promoted and he wanted to wait until he was in a more established position until they chose to have their own family.

"I see Ashton quite often," he smiled. "He comes and visit's me at the Ministry now that he has his apparation license."

Chase knew that his nephew got his license...he had been the one to issue it to him. He did agree with having dinner with his brother soon...but it would take quite a bit of compromising. Chase and his brother did not get along all that well. Sure they could stand one another, but all in all they fought quite often about many, stupid, things. Usually pertaining to politics of course. And with Ashton being relatively close to the Showers's girl...he knew that Oli was pissed at him.

"I don't think Oli will want to come for supper," he sighed. "He heard of Aiden Showers's case and it upset Ashton quite a bit...I talked to Ashton though...but Oli had always been one to hold a grudge."
Back to top Go down
Julia Wallace
Julia Wallace

PostSubject: Re: Love Actually (Chase)   Love Actually (Chase) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:42 am

Julia smiled and squeezed his hand while he spoke. She had not seen much of her boyfriend and his brother together. She knew Chase and Oliver both cared about each other, but she had not heard the entire family history yet.

"I am sure Oliver just wants the best for Ashton and little Gabrielle. He cannot hold it against you if you were just doing your job. And yes, I know how much it must cut you inside to have to lose. It takes a strong man not to have to win every time. And I know how strong you are, probably more than anyone. But that little girl needs the Showers family. I think we're all rooting for you to lose...sorry, baby," she smiled.

The waiter brought their meal and she began slowly eating, while contemplating what else they could talk about. She wanted to ask him if he had completely recovered from their fight, but she didn't want to mess with anything by reminding him of what had happened. She decided to try skirting around the subject and hope that he got the hint.

"So last night when I was sleeping with Mimble, I think he missed you. I know it sounds silly, but the way he whined in his sleep...I'm pretty sure he needed his daddy. I suppose we'll have to kick him out of the bed completely when you end up coming back. You know, no pressure or anything. I kind of miss you too, though."
Back to top Go down
Chase Michaels
Chase Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love Actually (Chase)   Love Actually (Chase) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:05 am

Chase looked up at Julia and could see the yearning in her eyes when it came to discussing his return. He knew that she wanted him to come back to bed at night, and there were times that he would try to. He would sit in front of the bedroom door for hours, and fall asleep there...until the son started to leak in through the windows of their home and he had to force himself to wake up. He knew that he needed to get over what had happened and just forgive her for what she had done...but Chase never forgot anything. It was part of a curse to his personality. He held onto things that would crush any normal person's bones...and he knew that it was not a good thing for him to hold onto these things either...he knew good and well.

"Yeah..." he said, his face becoming rather hot with embarrassment.

Changing the subject completely he sipped from his wine and began eating. It just wasn't a comfortable thing for him to have to talk about, even though Chase knew it was the only way he would be able to fix things with her.

"Umm..." he broke off. "How is work for you? I hear that Severus Snape is now Headmaster, seeing as Dumbledore is Minister...does that man treat you well? I heard that he actually has a kid? Is she a good student?"
Back to top Go down
Julia Wallace
Julia Wallace

PostSubject: Re: Love Actually (Chase)   Love Actually (Chase) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Julia's eyes narrowed at his change of subject and she quietly placed her fork down and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Really? You really want to talk about my job right now? Alright, fine. The job is wonderful, the students are great, and Severus Snape is an exceptional headmaster. He may seem a little rough around the edges, but if you do not step on his toes, he will not step on your toes. His daughter is much like him and a very intelligent student. However, you know that is not what I want to talk about. You just said your brother holds a grudge? Well now, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?"

She felt tears in her eyes and she had to force herself to look away. How would they ever fix things if he didn't even want to deal with the problem. She turned her dark gaze on him and blinked back her tears.

"You know I love you, Chase. And you know how utterly sorry I am for what I did to us. I understand I made a mistake, and I wish to God I could take it back. But it doesn't help that you won't just try to let it go and forgive me. I am tired of being crucified by you. So...if you don't love me anymore, would you please just say so? I would like to deal with my heartbreak now before I waste away in front of your eyes."

She stood up strongly and took a few steps forward.

"I think I've had enough to eat. And if you want to talk to me, or you merely want me out of your life, you know where to find me."

Then she walked out of the restaurant with her head held high, even though she was ready to collapse from emotion, and she disapparated to their home. And that was when she fell against their couch in tears.
Back to top Go down
Chase Michaels
Chase Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love Actually (Chase)   Love Actually (Chase) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:38 pm

Chase sighed...he knew that she was right...but he couldn't...he just could not let go of that image. He had not loved often, did she not understand that? And the first time he had given his heart to someone it had been stomped on! He wanted to forgive her, but for him to do so it was going to take a lot of time. He knew that holding a grudge was not healthy, and that he shouldn't be do it! But he just could not help it! Of course he loved her, but what if it had been him to kiss another woman? What if he had chosen to kiss a client just so he could get what he wanted?!

Closing his eyes he took one last bite of his steak and stood from the table. He paid the tab in full and even bought the wine bottle. He was going to need some serious comfort to admit that he forgave her. And it wasn't that he hadn't done so...it was just that Chase was one of those men that when you burned them once he washed his hands of them. He was temperamental and selfish, but he could not change that about himself.

Holding the bottle close so it would not be ripped from him while he apparated he took in a deep breath and when he opened his eyes once more he was in front of their home. Walking inside he placed the bottle on the table and was promptly attacked by a little, black, fur ball.

"Jesus!" he chuckled, falling back a bit. "Okay Mimble...daddy see's you...hang on."

Putting the wine bottle down he lifted the puppy up into his arms and smiled as Mimble licked his face and nuzzled his neck. He loved this little animal.

"C'mon Mimble...let's go cheer up mumma."

Taking the puppy with him he continued to the living room and sat down on the couch. He moved her feet so that they were laying on top of him and without much thought he settled Mimble on her back. He watched as his little dog gently pawed her back and began to whine.

"I know baby," he cooed. "Mummy is being unreasonable."

He tossled the doggies little ears and smiled.

"Mimble...I think mummy needs some loving..." he grinned. "Can you tell her that daddy is a douche bag that has forgiven her long ago? And is just too big headed to admit it? Can you do that for daddy?"

He laughed as Mimble barked and went back to pawing Julia's back.
Back to top Go down
Julia Wallace
Julia Wallace

PostSubject: Re: Love Actually (Chase)   Love Actually (Chase) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Julia sniffled and turned over, pulling Mimble into her arms and allowing his puppy kisses to cover her chin and neck. Then she rubbed him behind his ears and looked him in the eyes.

"Mimble..you tell Daddy that Mummy loves him very much, and she forgives him for being said douche bag."

She kissed her puppy on his cheek, then put him down on the floor and sent him off with a pat. She eyed her boyfriend and sat up, carefully running her fingers along the back of his neck and his hairline. She
felt more tears come, but she ignored them as she climbed on his lap and straddled him. She looked into his eyes as she ran her fingers through his hair once more, and then leaned forward to kiss his lips.
It felt so good to kiss him again. It had been far too long. But sometimes it was the only way to completely heal from such a horrid experience. They needed each other, both emotionally and physically.

"I love you so much, baby. And I missed you like crazy."

She tenderly covered his face in kisses and held her hands tightly around his neck. She needed him so much and she knew that she would never break his trust again.

"Chase...I...I don't want to push you," she whispered. "But...do you want to go upstairs with me?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Michaels
Chase Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Love Actually (Chase)   Love Actually (Chase) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Chase bit his lower lip...for a moment he actually thought about it. But then he knew, he knew that he had to forgive her completely. If he wanted her to carry his children, and he did, he would have to move on and show her that she meant the world to him. Pulling her up into his arms he began making his way upstairs. He wasn't going to let this bother him anymore...it was over...it was done.

"I love you Jules," he said gently. "I love you so very much."

Kissing her fully on the lips he closed the bedroom door behind him and gently laid her on the bed. Tonight they would go back to where they had been before all of this bullshit had taken place. He swore to move on from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Actually (Chase)   Love Actually (Chase) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Actually (Chase)
Page 1 of 1