The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Are You a Prince? (Harry)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Becca Rose
Children: 5 yrs old
Becca Rose

Are You a Prince? (Harry) Empty
PostSubject: Are You a Prince? (Harry)   Are You a Prince? (Harry) Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Becca tearfully hugged her favorite stuffed tiger, Bianca. Mummy and King Sirius had just left, and Becca was all alone with King Sirius' son, Harry. Becca's eyes filled with tears, and she buried her face in Bianca's fur. Mummy and King Sirius had said they'd come back in a few hours, but she wanted them to come back now! A few hours was an awfully long time, and she didn't want to stay here with Harry! She didn't even like Harry!

Becca watched Harry for a long time. If he was King Sirius' son, Becca reckoned that made him a prince. Maybe he wasn't so bad. Princes were supposed to be nice and charming, after all. Becca supposed she should smile and curtsey and be polite to the prince, but she didn't want to. She wanted Mummy! She wanted King Sirius!

Becca watched Harry some more. He didn't look like a prince. He had glasses! None of the princes in fairy tales had glasses. Well, Rapunzel's prince went blind. Becca thought about that. If a prince could go blind, maybe a prince could have glasses. But what about the scar on his head? Could a prince have a scar? Becca didn't know, but it didn't matter. Prince Harry wasn't really a prince and King Sirius wasn't really a king. It was all only make make believe, and Becca didn't want to make believe. She wanted to go out with Mummy and King Sirius. It wasn't very nice of them to leave her and Harry here all alone!

She sniffled. King Sirius had said that Harry was nice, and that Becca would like him. She climbed off the sofa and went over to him. Maybe he missed his daddy just like Becca missed her mummy. Maybe Harry would even play with her! She held out Bianca. "This is my very favorite tiger. Her name's Bianca. You can hold her if you want to. She's good for hugging when you're sad." Becca put Bianca in Harry's lap. "I know how to be a ballerina. Do you want to see?"
Back to top Go down

Are You a Prince? (Harry)
Page 1 of 1