The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

April 13, 2011

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Celeste Showers
Adult: Private Art/Music Teacher: 38 yrs old
Celeste Showers

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Celeste's stomach hurt...but not in the normal way...and normally it was enough to have her up out of bed and waddling to the bathroom...but this felt different. This felt like she was cramping up...which could only mean one thing. She was starting to contract! But there was nothing to really worry about. There were many times that Celeste had gone into false labor during her pregnancies before this one. There was never really much cause to worry until her water broke. Gently reaching over she sighed as she felt a cold sheet touch her hand. Aiden was working late again...and it broke Celeste's heart when she woke up to turn and cuddle with her husband, only to find that he was still at the office. She loved him so much, but she knew that if he couldn't do his job then he just would not be Aiden Showers.

Closing her eyes she began to drift back off to sleep, hoping that her little ones would be able to wait until their daddy got home. But it was clear...God had other plans. Waking up once more she cringed when she moved and felt a sort of puddle forming underneath her. Groaning she looked to the clock and saw that it was exactly three thirty-three in the morning. Why was it all of her children had to be born at the most obscene hour? Pulling herself up from the bed she cringed as a contraction slowly pulsed through her body.

"Oh...oh God..." she whimpered. "Okay...okay babies...mummy's up...mummy's up..."

Whimpering she began making her way to the closet. Aiden knew she was close, she didn't understand why he couldn't come home early these nights...but it didn't matter...Celeste knew that she would be on her own when it came to getting to St. Mungo's...unless she could go to the Floo. Taking a step forward she whimpered as another lightening bolt crashed into her abdomen. Merlin she hadn't remembered it being this bad before!

Lowering herself down to the ground she swallowed hard and began breathing heavy.

"J-June?!" she called, hoping to awaken her middle child. "June!"

Celeste's Jammies
Back to top Go down
June Showers
Children: 10 yrs old
June Showers

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:22 pm

June had been having a wonderful dream about Hogwarts and her first ever boyfriend, but it had all been interrupted when she heard her mummy calling for her. Getting up out of bed she groggily when into her mother's room. Her eyes widened when she saw her on the floor and she felt tears fill her eyes when she whimpered. Juney hated seeing her mother in pain, regardless of the cause. Going to her side she hugged her gently, trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Mummy...are you okay? Is it the babies? Do you miss daddy?"

Sniffling she looked down at her mummy. Her shorts were wet...did that mean she had wet the bed? No...no wait...her daddy had told her about this before. Her mummy's water must have broke! Her mummy was having the twins!

Juney froze...oh, no! Her mummy was having the twins! What was she going to do?! She needed to get her daddy! That's what she needed to do, she needed to go and get her daddy!

"Mummy, I'm going to get daddy...stay here, I promise I will be right back!"

Kissing her mummy's cheek and getting her a pillow so that she could lay down she raced off to the floo. Taking a handful of Floo Powder she went to the heart and with a toss of the green powder said, "Aiden Showers office, St. Mungo's!"

And a spin here, a twirl there, she was standing inside her father's office...briefly fighting the urge to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Head of St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries: 41 yrs old
Aiden Showers

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:46 am

Over the years, Aiden had gotten quite used to doing forty-eight hour shifts. His wife hated when he was on call like that, but it was the life of a healer. Especially of one who had the responsibility to run an entire hospital. He loved his wife and children dearly, but he was needed here as well. He might have been arrogant, but there were few healers alive who could do what he could do with his hands. And most of them were right here with him. Marks, Valari, Spencer...those were only a few of the names he could announce during lectures and events that would get people talking. They also had tremendous training programs at his hospital, and he was not afraid to boast about those either. The only drawback to his career was the amount of work that actually went into it. But he wouldn't have chosen his life any other way. Aiden Showers had a gift. He was meant to be healing, and he could admit that he was damn good at it.

He wished he also had the inherent gift of fatherhood, right alongside his healing. But he was not blessed with patience, as so many others were. He had a temper, he often spoke before he thought, and sometimes he was even absent or stand-offish when it came to his children. But he loved them more firmly and passionately than most fathers could claim. He might not have always used logic when it came to raising his children, but he did use a tremendous amount of heart.

His temper, however, could possibly be blamed for the outburst that occurred when he saw his ten year old come out of the floo by herself. He had lectured her countless times about the dangers of under-age floo travel, and here she was! Boldly standing in front of him as if she had done nothing wrong! He moved forward at a quick pace, grasped her upper arm, and turned her to face him.

"June Sophia Showers, what in the HELL are you thinking coming here on your own like this?! Do you realize what time it is, young lady?"

But then he took a moment to actually look into her eyes, and he realized immediately that she had not been planning mischief. She needed help. He softened his gaze in an instant and lowered himself to her level, softly holding her in his strong hands.

"Oh, honey...you're not doing anything wrong, are you," he stated, rather than asked. "Is everything alright? Is it your mother? Tell me, baby. I'm sorry I jumped to the wrong conclusion."

Aiden
Back to top Go down
June Showers
Children: 10 yrs old
June Showers

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:58 am

June had to refrain from telling her father off and throwing a major fit his way about how he had immediately jumped to the conclusion that she was up to something foul. Normally that would be her approach, but she knew that her mummy was sick and in pain and she couldn't just dawdle like she normally would. Sitting down on her father's chair after he had practically squeezed the shite out of her arm she looked up at him, fearful.

"Mummy's thingy broke!" she said frantically. "Her...her umm...the baby thingy!"

Damn it, she knew what it was...she was just so flustered that the words weren't coming out right. She knew that it involved a liquid and like lightening she shot up and her eyes got wide.

"MUMMY'S WATER BROKE!"

Collapsing back down into the chair she sighed with relief, but then she was up again and gently pushing her dad towards the Floo. She shouldn't have been here to begin with! He had to know how close her mom was to popping! Why wouldn't he have at least TRIED to stay home and be with her when that time came! Of course June knew that explaining something like that to her father was next to impossible.

"C'mon! C'mon!" she urged. "She's in a lot of pain and needs you!"
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Aiden Showers

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Aiden didn't have to be told what to do any further. Poor June was probably about to have a heart attack having to deal with all that she had. To be brave enough and smart enough to know what to do at such a young age? Aiden was very proud of his little girl. She deserved an apology from him, and as soon as the babies were born and they all had a few moments to breathe, he would make it up to June. For now, he just picked her up and went through the floo to his house. He put June down in the living room and raced up the stairs to his bedroom. He ran to Celeste and pulled her to sit up.

"I'm here now. Breathe, angel. How long ago did your water break?"

He gently reached his hands out and massaged her belly. He could feel a contraction begin, as well as the babies moving around. He took her hand in one of his and looked into her eyes.

"I'm going to time how long it is and how far apart they are, alright? Squeeze my hand as tightly as you need to."

He knew he didn't need to give her permission for that, she would yell and scream and beat him during labor, it was inevitable. But it was important to keep talking to her and letting her know he was not going to leave her side. He had been there with her through all three previous deliveries, and now he would be here for the fourth.

He watched his watch and looked up at her at the end of the second contraction.

"That lasted twenty seconds, and they're six minutes apart. You're not in active labor yet, but I think because your water broke we should take you in. Let me give you an exam to see how dilated you are."

He stood, then picked her up in his arms and carried her to their bed. He turned to his daughter.

"Juney, go wake up Gabby, please. You two will need to come with me to the hospital. Maybe we can get Fletcher to watch you until April can come from school. Go now, please, I don't want you here for this part."

He turned back to his wife and examined her as gently as possible, coaching her through it. When he was done, he performed a cleansing charm on her hands.

"You are already at a three. This is faster than you've ever gone, sweetheart. We're having those babies in mere hours," he smiled.

"You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Showers
Celeste Showers

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:41 pm

Celeste was taking in deep breaths while Aiden did her exam. She was going to freak out on him in about a second, but that was typical for her when she was pregnant. Sometimes Aiden expected it. The real surprise would be if she could keep her cool and NOT try and throw a vase at his head while he tried to deliver the twins. Taking his hand in her own once more she cried out as another contraction pulsed through her. Aiden's hands were so firm, and she knew that she could squeeze the shit out of them without him complaining too much.

"Y-Yes..." she whimpered, as he asked if she was ready or not. "But...but what about Gabby and Juney?"

Celeste knew that she could not trust her too babies home alone, but she was sure Aiden already had a plan for that. Closing her eyes briefly she leaned against him and squeezed his shoulder hard. This pain was something she would never become accustomed to and that was why Celeste had decided that after the twins were born she was going to have her tubes tied.

"L-L-Let's...go..." she whimpered, pushing him forward roughly. "Right now!"

She knew that they needed to get the girls, but Celeste didn't see why Aiden couldn't send Alec Fletcher or Randall Marks to their house to watch the girls. She sort of felt bad about dragging little Gabby out of her bed.

"Aiden...let's just leave them here...and you can get someone to watch them. Please, we just need to go now."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Aiden Showers

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:37 am

Aiden was on his way to the floo, but he soon realized that it was not a good idea to bring the girls to the hospital with them. So he turned around and looked into his wife's eyes to get her to focus on his face.

"You're right, we should leave the girls here. I'll send someone back to watch them. Let me just go tell Juney. I promise you, I will be right back."

He sat her down on the ottoman in their room, then ran to June's room.

"You stay here with Gabby, okay? I am going to send someone to stay here. You are in charge, June...please be responsible, and don't abuse it. Alright? I'll come get you when the babies are here so that you can see them. I love you!"

Then he ran back to his wife and helped her to stand. He gently walked with her to the floo and kissed her cheek before going through to the hospital.

Aiden was on his A-game. He was ordering nurses around and making sure trainees kept their hands OFF of his wife if they didn't know what the hell they were doing. This was one of the most important moments of his life and he would not have anyone screw this up for his wife or his children either. There were only two trainees that he knew were skilled enough to help, not including the junior and senior healers he had on hand. Rosa he trusted, and he knew that she was up for any task he set her to. He needed her hands tonight, and he needed her focus. The other trainee he knew was good enough was Alec. And even though he didn't necessarily like the kid, he did trust him. But he had a rather special job for the boy. And it didn't take place in the hospital.

After Celeste was in her room, and the nurses had her well in hand, Aiden sat on her bed and stroked her hair out of her face.

"I am going to find someone trustworthy to watch our children. I will be back in no more than five minutes. Don't have the babies without me."

He kissed her lips, then rushed off to his destination. He opened the office door without preamble.

"Fletcher, drop what you're doing. I need you to go watch my daughters while my wife is in labor."
Back to top Go down
Alec Fletcher
Hogwarts Staff: Healer: 24 yrs old
Alec Fletcher

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:31 am

Alec looked up in slight surprise, but as soon as he saw that it was Aiden, the surprise went away. Aiden Showers had already been one of the most arrogant human beings on the planet. But now that he was head of St. Mungo's, his ego had reached an all-time high. And now there was nothing Alec could say about it. Before the promotion, Alec could still go to Randall over and above Aiden, because he was his trainer. He could even go to Caleb Valari, because he was the head of his ward. But Aiden had nothing over Alec, until he got put in charge of everything. Now Alec had to watch himself and listen to orders, or he could lose his job.

But this order didn't have anything to do with his job, Aiden was practically demanding that Alec go and babysit his kids. Now normally, Alec wouldn't mind. He loved kids, and Aiden's were adorable. But he thought he could be of more help here at the hospital.

"Can't you send someone else? Anyone else? Not that I don't want to do it, I just really think I could help you out with Celeste or the babies or something."

But he knew that look in Aiden's determined eyes, and he knew that it was pointless arguing. Besides, a part of him actually felt honored that Aiden would ask him. He had been sure the man hated him, but if he was asking him to watch his little girls, he had to respect him at least a little bit.

"Alright, I'll go wherever you need me. But if it ends up that you need an extra pair of hands around here, I can always get Rachel to go stay with the girls or something. Just page me."

He tried his best to smile as he stood up and moved to Aiden, then placed a hand on Aiden's shoulder.

"Congratulations," he said. Then he was off to the Glass House to help out there.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Showers
Celeste Showers

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Celeste let out a low moan as another, painful, contraction ripped through her very being. She hated this, and she blamed Aiden entirely. If it wasn't for him letting her suggest that they have two more babies then they would not be in this predicament! Her husband was going to get a vase thrown at his head or his balls chopped off, or both, if he came through that door any later then two seconds from her next contraction! Closing her eyes she squeezed the blankets from her bed as hard as she could.

"Where is my husband?!" she roared at a nurser that had the misfortune of walking into her room. "Tell Aiden Showers that if he doesn't get his ASS down here this MINUTE I want a fucking DIVORCE!"

Tears filled her eyes as the nurse disappeared and raced after her husband. She just wanted this to be done with! Celeste loved the idea of having her twins, but she hated that she was going to be in so much pain for most of it! She was so exhausted, she felt like she might throw up, and her husband was off gallivanting with his trainees somewhere! Ugh! She was going to CHOP his balls off and MOUNT them on the wall!

No...no she wouldn't...she was going to take her husband's hand and hold it while he coaxed her through this because Celeste wasn't strong enough to do it on her own. She needed her husband more than he would ever need her, and she knew this better than anyone else.

"Aiden!" she cried. "Hurry....UP!"
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Aiden Showers

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Now that Aiden had taken care of his daughters, he could spend every last bit of focus and energy on his wife. He smiled as he thought about how wonderful it would be to hold his two brand new children in his arms. He loved how tiny they were when they first came out. And the instant bond was absolutely incredible. And this time, he would have a son! He absolutely adored his daughters, and he was made to be a daddy to little girls. But having another male in the house would certainly help their family dynamic. Now someone else would soon realize his dilemma and be able to commiserate with him every once in a while.

But his smile faded as he got closer to the room where his wife was going through labor. Apparently he had not been walking fast enough. He mentally cringed at the thought of the bodily harm his beautiful angel would desire to commit against him because he had not come to her earlier. He took a deep breath, then resolutely walked in the room and dismissed all other personnel. He moved smoothly over to Celeste and took her hand, gently kissing it. Now was the time to turn on the charm. Whether she noticed it through the pain or not, this was not the time for excuses. He wasn't a complete moron.

"Hello, my love. I apologize I left your side. I promise not to do it again until our babies are here. I was just making sure that June and Gabby had a good babysitter, and they do. But now I'm here and we will get through this together. Just tell me what I can do to ease the pain. Would you like a massage? A warm bath, perhaps?"

He wondered if he should climb on the bed and hold her. She could be in one of two moods right now. The first, and more likely...she wanted to kill him. Or, at the very least, maim him thoroughly. And the second possible mood was just wanting him to hold her. Or, she could very well be feeling both, and in that case...she could ask for him to join her, and then castrate him once he was there. Oh, the joys of childbirth.

"I'll need to check you again soon, as well. Maybe between the next set of contractions, angel?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Showers
Celeste Showers

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:29 am

Celeste took Aiden's hand in her own and immediately started crying. She didn't care anymore...she didn't care if he was late, or if he had come a minute from her giving actual birth. All she really cared about was that he was here with her and that he wasn't going to go anywhere. She was not unfamiliar with the pain of pregnancy and then birth...but it was almost like every time she had children that it caught her by surprise. At least her husband was always there with her through it...even when she threw a vase at his head that one time.

"A-A-Aiden..." she cried. "It...it's awful...my back is killing me..."

Looking up at him with tears in her eyes and sweat beading on forehead she squeezed his hand. She also felt really dehydrated, and tired. Most of her children had been born at normal hours of the day. This was the first baby she had when her water had broken in the middle of the night; or fairly early in the morning. She squeezed Aiden's hand and moaned as another bolt of pain surged through her. Gasping she closed her eyes and let more tears slide down her face.

"I...I feel like I might be sick..." she sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Aiden Showers

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:05 am

Aiden nodded sympathetically, and summoned a sick pan. There was nothing he could do about the nausea, besides give her a potion in the IV, and he had already done that. If she was still feeling sick, it was because her pain was becoming stronger. If he could have, he would have taken her pain upon himself. He would have died for her if she needed him to. But for now, the best thing he could do was to help her through the delivery of their two newest children. He stroked her cheek as he looked at her with concern.

"If you want pain medications, now is the time to ask, my love. I know you've done this before without them, but I am just reminding you that there are options."

He kissed her forehead and took her hands in his before standing once again.

"And now I think it's time to check you. Just try to relax."

If a contraction came while he was examining his wife, she very well could have kicked his head off. He needed to hurry, but he needed to be thorough. So he quickly checked to see how dilated she was, and then he helped her legs to relax.

"You are about an hour or two away from pushing, Celeste. That means the labor will become even more excruciating now. I will not leave your side. Just tell me what you would like me to do, and I will do it."

He summoned a cool washcloth and gently pressed it to his wife's forehead, then he softly kissed her lips.

"Almost there, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Showers
Celeste Showers

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Celeste had thrown up twice in the past hour, and the pain just continued to get more and more unbearable. But she wasn't going to ask for the medication. She had delivered all of her children this way and she was sure to continue the trend. Mostly because she was sure this would be the very last time she got pregnant. Tears rolled down her face and she gently squeezed the railing of the bed. She had sent Aiden out numerous times for ice chips but now that didn't even bring her comfort. She really wanted to drink a glass of cool, crisp, water...but she knew that he would never let her.

Whimpering she held Aiden's hand weakly in her own. She was so tired, but she knew that sleep would be a pointless thing to go after. Any time she closed her eyes her body put her through another contraction. It seemed almost pointless to try and sleep now. Looking up at her husband she whimpered and squeezed his hand once more, a cry escaping her lips.

"A-A-Aiden..." she sobbed. "Get them...get them out...of me...I...I want them out!"

Tear rolling down her face she sat up and screamed once more, the pain adding to her exhaustion and overall frustration. She just wanted to start pushing and get her twins out of her stomach and into the world!
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Aiden Showers

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:18 pm

A few hours later, amidst horrid contractions, Aiden was examining his wife once more. She was fully effaced and dilated, and now she would be ready to push. They had to be extremely careful with two babies, though. He knew that if there was any fetal distress while the first baby was coming out, they may possibly need to be ready for a C-Section. But he wanted to leave that as a final option. He knew that he could do it, and do it well. But he did not want his wife to have to go through a longer recovery time if it were at all possible. So they would do this carefully, and accurately. And within the next hour and a half or so, they would be the proud parents of twins.

"Alright, my love. We are ready for you to push," he smiled.

He helped her into the correct position and made sure the nurses and other healers were in place or close by. Then he used another cleaning spell and made eye contact with his wife.

"Angel, you can do this. It is time to have our babies."

***An hour later***

"One more push and our first will be out!" Aiden called to her. He had already helped to deliver the child's head, now the shoulders were to come. From the ultrasounds they had taken, Aiden was sure this would be his son, but he didn't want to say anything too early. Within a minute, his baby was in his arms, and screaming his little lungs out.

"It's a boy!"

Aiden had tears in his eyes as he cleaned his son and handed him to Celeste. He wanted to cuddle his baby and to see how beautiful he was, but they needed to focus on August now. He would give his wife another minute, and then she would need to start pushing again. He went to her and kissed her forehead.

"You did a fantastic job, my love. And now it is time to have our baby girl."

He nodded to a nurse, who took the baby gently and went to clean his little boy. Then he returned to help deliver his daughter.

"Are you ready, sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Showers
Celeste Showers

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Celeste was so tired that she had barely registered even holding her little son, however as quickly as her baby had come he had gone again and Aiden was instructing her to push again for their daughter. The pain was still excruciating, but she wasn't sure she had the strength to deliver again. She was just so tired and out of it, couldn't Aiden just cut her open and deliver the baby that way? She wasn't sure she could do it...she just didn't have the same energy she did when she gave birth to April or Juney. Closing her eyes she whimpered and shook her head.

"I...I can't do it..." she sobbed. "I can't do it Aiden!"

Her hands clutched the sheets to her bed and she cried out for her husband to make the pain stop. She wasn't young anymore, she couldn't do this on her own. She just couldn't do it! She lacked the stamina that came with having a baby...she lacked the will...and lacked the bravery. Tears and sweat rolled down her face and she felt the familiar need to sick up come again...but she knew that she needed to deliver August....if Aiden got his son, then Celeste was going to get her baby girl. And she would be a little princess like April, and Aiden's third little angel sweetheart. Closing her eyes she bit her bottom lip and lifted herself up so she could push again.

"O-OKay..." she sobbed. "Hurry the fuck up Aiden...I want my baby girl."
Back to top Go down
Aiden Showers
Aiden Showers

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Aiden felt his heart breaking as he watched the pain and exhaustion nearly take over his beautiful angel. He knew she thought that she wasn't strong enough, but he knew her as the strongest person in the world. He may have seemed strong, but he was nothing compared to his beautiful Celeste. And if she didn't think she was strong enough, he would just have to convince her that she was. He looked into her eyes as he rested his hands gently on her legs.

"If anyone can do this, you can. And our babies need you. Celeste, you are so strong, honey."

He looked intently into her eyes, then nodded as he watched the monitor.

"Here's another contraction, let's make this a big push. One...two...three..."

It really didn't take very much longer for August to be ready for her delivery. Celeste's body must have known it was time for her to have her other child, because within the next ten minutes, Aiden could see his baby girl's head. He could hear Aiden, Jr. crying in the background and he smiled slightly. That was a good sign. The more that baby cried, the more fluid he was expelling from his lungs. And his tiny cry was just adorable. It made Aiden all the more excited to deliver his little girl.

"Alright Lestie, just a few more pushes and she'll be here."

He helped her through the counting, and a few more pushes later, August's tiny body was in his arms and he was suctioning fluid out of her mouth.

"It's a girl," he said, just loud enough for his wife to hear and his throat choking up a bit. She looked exactly like April had the day she was born. And Aiden couldn't help the tears in his eyes as he cleaned her up and gently walked her over to his wife.

"A beautiful baby girl."

He handed the tiny bundle to her, then he went and tenderly took his son from the nurse. He helped to support both of his babies, but he put them both in her arms. They were so tiny, there was more than enough room.

"You did magnificently, my angel. I love you so much."

He leaned forward and kissed her lips softly, then pulled back to look at the two newest Showers family members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

April 13, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 13, 2011   April 13, 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 13, 2011
Page 1 of 1