The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Pinstripes and Engines *Marisol*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan Meyers
Muggle: Co-Owner of Meyers Motorcycle Mechanics: 22 yrs old
Dylan Meyers

Pinstripes and Engines *Marisol* Empty
PostSubject: Pinstripes and Engines *Marisol*   Pinstripes and Engines *Marisol* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:38 am

Dylan was tired, but that didn't mean he could just stop right in the middle of this job. Besides, he was at a point of the build that he truly loved. Their shop was known for being able to fix up any bike, no matter the make or model, although Harleys were their specialty. But Dylan truly loved the artistic aspect of painting and design. He had gotten quite adept at freehand during the detail work that he was now adding a pinstripe to this bike without any tape or aide of any kind. And this was where his fun began.

He smiled throughout his task, and only stopped to sip from his water bottle once. When he was working, his focus became riveted on the task at hand. And the only person that could pull him out of that zone was...

"Marisol? What are you doing here? I thought you were working, babe."

He smiled and immediately placed his brush down, then wiped his hands on his jeans. He always felt so dirty and grubby when she came around, not just because he was a mechanic, but because she was just so...feminine and beautiful. He didn't want to sully her. She was too perfect for him. She was so gorgeous, and he was so average. But he loved her, and he wasn't going to question her love for him, just as he hoped she wouldn't question his love for her. She was an angel, and he thanked God for her each and every day.

He moved to her and in one swift motion, she was in his arms and he was twirling her around in the middle of the cluttered garage.

"God, I missed you, Mari," he said, kissing her sweetly. "How are you doing today? Every time you're gone, I feel like a year has passed. Have you thought anymore about moving in together?"

Dylan
Back to top Go down
Marisol Collins
Adult: Tattoo Artist for Into You Tattoo Parlor: 20 yrs old
Marisol Collins

PostSubject: Re: Pinstripes and Engines *Marisol*   Pinstripes and Engines *Marisol* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Marisol had a long day, so long in fact that she had decided to close early and go to her beloved Dylan's shop. She knew that he had a way of making her day brighter, but they also had a lot to talk about. Such as if she was going to move in with him, or if he was going to move in with her. Part of her yearned for him to live with her considering Dylan and Aaron both lived with one another. She had more than enough room in her apartment if Dylan wanted to live with her; it was just a matter of convincing him. But it was more than that, it was also the fact that Mari really did not want to move out. She wanted to be able to stay in her apartment. It was her first and there was so much of her in those walls.

Walking into the shop she was extremely surprised to see that Dylan was painting, she knew he had done bike work but she had completely forgotten about his artistic talents when it came to design. He was so perfect in every way and Marisol would never understand what she had done to deserve him. There was just something flawless about him and no matter how hard she tried she would never really figure it out. Clearing her throat somewhat she watched as his shoulders perked up and before she could react had her spinning around.

Smiling she wrapped her arms around him and nestled her head against his broad shoulder. He smelled like diesel and crude oil...but there was something about that scent that just drove Mari wild. It was that roughness that made her heart pump. Her man was a man and he knew how to act like one. It was such a turn on, of course Dylan stayed clean...he shaved, showered, and always approached her with gently caresses...but then there were times when she would catch him coated in sweat and car grease...it was enough to drive her over the edge.

"Actually," she said. "I wanted to know if you wanted to move in with me. I love my apartment Dylan, and I don't know if I want to leave it yet...but...there is plenty of room if you want to move in with me. If not... I'm sure we can come to a compromise."

Softly she kissed him and gently moved her hand up his shirt, allowing her nails to gently run over his back.

Marisol
Back to top Go down
Dylan Meyers
Muggle: Co-Owner of Meyers Motorcycle Mechanics: 22 yrs old
Dylan Meyers

PostSubject: Re: Pinstripes and Engines *Marisol*   Pinstripes and Engines *Marisol* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Dylan closed his eyes in appreciation as his girlfriend’s fingers found their way up his shirt and she rubbed his back softly. How in the world had he gotten lucky enough to deserve her? He was just about to throw her in the back of his truck and make passionate love to her, but then she mentioned that she wanted him to move in with her instead.

His face fell, and he turned around to make sure his brother wasn’t listening. If Aaron got wind of this little conversation, he would probably come out and kick a little ass. Or he would kick a lot of ass, depending on his particular mood. Dylan squared his shoulders and took Mari’s arm, leading her to a secluded corner of the garage. When he was sure they wouldn’t be spied on, he turned back to her and lowered his voice to a whisper.

“Baby, you know things are complicated with me and my brother. I love you so much, and I would drop everything for you, in a heartbeat. But I love him too. I have to talk to him first, okay? And I don’t want to offend you or anything, but it would probably be better if you weren’t around. He’s not very good at keeping his temper in check with you near. Especially since he found out about the magic.”

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead softly, then he wrapped his arms around her tiny body and held her close.

“But I do want to live with you. We just have to figure out whether my brother will kill me or not for making that decision.”
Back to top Go down
Marisol Collins
Adult: Tattoo Artist for Into You Tattoo Parlor: 20 yrs old
Marisol Collins

PostSubject: Re: Pinstripes and Engines *Marisol*   Pinstripes and Engines *Marisol* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Marisol tried to hide that she was severely disappointed but she had trouble doing so. Usually she had a very firm grasp of her emotions, but when Dylan was involved it seemed that all changed. She couldn't control herself as well, but that was what love did to a person. Closing her eyes briefly she sighed and nodded. She did understand where he was coming from. If she had the similar situation with Parker it would have been difficult for her to leave as well. Still...she didn't see why Dylan had to be so hesitant...would he live with his brother forever just because he told him too? That sounded ridiculous! She wanted Dylan to move in with her so they could finally start their life together. Marriage would come eventually, but the least he could do was try to give her more than, "I want to move in with you...I just can't..."

And as if to make matters worse, it sounded like Dylan was ashamed of her! She knew that Aaron didn't like her, but she didn't think that Dylan would let that control him! She should be able to be with him when he broke this news because it was HER news as well! She didn't like Aaron either, but she still put up with his bullshit when he was around! She felt herself glaring and becoming angry, but she knew that fighting with Dylan was not what she had intended to do today...but now she wasn't even sure they would get to do what she had intended to do. She had wanted to invite him over to see the apartment; but she wasn't going to present the offer...for fear that because "Aaron said no" he wouldn't come.

"Fine..." she said somewhat stiffly. "Where is he anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinstripes and Engines *Marisol*   Pinstripes and Engines *Marisol* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pinstripes and Engines *Marisol*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mirror of Erised  :: Away From Hogwarts :: Muggle London :: Meyers Motorcycle Mechanics-
Jump to: