The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethan Spencer
Adult: London Talent Agent: 40 yrs old
Ethan Spencer

I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe)   I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Ethan was so late! How could he forget to set his alarm clock!? Of all idiotic things to do in his life he forgot to set his alarm clock and now he was at risk of missing his flight. Flying through the house like his ass was aflame he went from room to room checking to be sure he had not forgotten anything. After making sure Emma was in bed, Finn was dreaming of broomsticks and butter beer, he stopped in Ava's room. It was empty...but that was because it was a full moon and she was out at the Shrieking Shack with Severus Snape and Sirius Black. His stomach was tied in a tight knot of worry knowing that his one daughter was out and in pain...but he knew that there was nothing he could do. There was nothing anyone could do.

Sighing he gently closed Ava's bedroom door and began making his way downstairs. He had already kissed Meredith good-bye and now he just wanted to be sure he left without making a mess for her to clean up. The coffee pot was still on, but that was only so his beloved had something hot to drink in the morning, he had decided to eat breakfast at the airport, and there was a note to his other children telling them how much he loved them.

Ethan did that every time he had a business deal that would call him away. He loved his family dearly, and never wanted to leave them without a word of comfort. Grabbing his suitcase he was just about to make his way to the door when it flew open.

"Jesus Christ!" he said, jumping back a bit.

Dropping his bag to the ground he placed a hand on his heart and began to breath deeply. God, he was getting too old to be startled like that. Looking the person up and down he sighed with partial relief. It was just Zoe, the only question was...what was she doing here so early? And would this meeting take so long that he would miss the last plane to Los Angeles?

"Zoe? What are you doing here so early?"

Ethan
Back to top Go down
Zoe Spencer
Bartender Trainee: Club 87: 19 yrs old
Zoe Spencer

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe)   I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Zoe was tense. Her hands were shaking, her stomach was in knots and she thought at any moment, she might throw up. She hated this feeling, but it wasn't the first time it had happened. Still...she felt uneasy every time she went through this. The first time, she had been around nine years old. She had been sitting in class in her muggle private school when she seemed to have a waking dream. The vision began with her riding her bike alongside her sister, Ava. Everything seemed fine, until Ava lost control of her handlebars and slid into the creek alongside the road they were riding on. The image had suddenly burst in Zoe's mind when she released a yelp at the thought of her sister crashing into the water. Her teacher had been so concerned for her that she had sent her to the nurse.

Later that afternoon, Ava had suggested riding their bikes. Zoe was adamant that they not go, so they didn't. She could never really be sure that anything bad would have happened, she just had this feeling deep in her soul that they should not chance it. The visions were few and far between over the following years, but they had come. Sometimes little ones, about shoes she would wear the next day, and sometimes big, life-changing ones. There was a time she had had a vision of herself and Sebastian, her best friend. And that was probably the reason she had stayed away from anything romantic with him after that. Their future was not a bright one. And then this morning, as she had been finishing up her shift, another vision clouded her brain. Her father was seated in first class on a flight to the United States. And after about half an hour, the plane went down.

Once again, she had no idea if her vision would become reality. But there was no chance in bloody Hell she was going to try finding out. She had rushed over to his house as soon as her shift had ended, and she was surprised to hear him say he was going to be late, and he had a bag packed.

"First of all," she began. "It's not early, it's late. I haven't slept yet. Second of all, you're not going on that trip. Even if I have to tie you to the blasted couch, you are not going."

Zoe
Back to top Go down
Ethan Spencer
Ethan Spencer

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe)   I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Ethan rolled his eyes, not appreciating his daughter's cheek so early in the morning. Picking his bag back up he sighed. Were they really going to go through this again? Zoe always had things with him leaving the country. The last time he had to go on a cruise she prevented him from going because she had a dream the ship would be sucked down into a whirlpool. Obviously it hadn't, but the fact was she had thrown a fit when he didn't listen to her.

"I'm going Zoe," he continued. "This meeting is very important to my career, and unless you have a VALID reason for me not going you might as well just move your behind."

Ethan didn't have time for this bull, and one way or another he was going to make this flight. Even if it meant knocking his daughter out and leaving regardless. Maybe he could convince Aiden to come over and distract her so he could bolt. Picking up his bag he began making his way to his car. It was cold outside, but then again it was always cold early in the morning.

Taking a deep breath of the morning air he sighed and dropped his suitcase into the backseat, locking the door behind him. He glanced back at his daughter, wondering what was going through her head that she thought she would be able to keep him from his flight. Sighing he went back towards her and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You have five minutes to explain why I SHOULDN'T go on this flight."
Back to top Go down
Zoe Spencer
Zoe Spencer

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe)   I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:29 am

Zoe felt tears immediately fill her eyes, but she blinked them back quickly. She could not resort to tears yet, even though right now it wasn't a tactic or a gimmick. She truly felt deep down in her soul that he could not go on this flight. And it was looking and sounding like he wasn't going to listen to her. He wanted a valid reason. Her valid reason was that she didn't feel right about it and she didn't want to lose her father because of his stubborn-ass pride! But would he see her vision as valid? Hell no! Because he was a close-minded prick! But God damn it if she didn't love him anyway. And she was going to fight to keep him around, even if he did kick her ass for it.

"I had another vision, okay? But this time, I feel it will happen. The plane went down in flames, Daddy. Are you really going to risk your life just for a damn business deal?! Because you have five people in this world that would not survive if you were to die. And that's just the people in our immediate family! Aiden would piss himself if you were to go, and you know it. So why don't you get that bag out of your car and come inside with me. You can ream me out, paddle my ass for annoying you...whatever the hell you want to do, but please...for the love of all that is good and holy, do NOT get on that plane."

And now it was just a waiting game. She was prepared for fireworks, but she was not backing down. She still had a few more cards up her sleeve. If he ended up being a stubborn git like usual, she was prepared to bring out the big guns. She would go tell her mum. And Meri Spencer at least TRIED to believe her children when they had something serious to say, if not fully supported and agreed with them. Zoe wasn't sure what her mother's reaction to this would be, but she had a feeling she would be on her side.

And if that didn't work, Zoe was prepared to force her father to buy her a ticket on the flight as well. If he was going down, he was taking her with him. Because contrary to popular belief, he was her rock in this life, along with her mum. And she would not survive long without her father.

"Please, Daddy...for once in your life, listen to me."
Back to top Go down
Ethan Spencer
Ethan Spencer

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe)   I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Ethan was not in the mood to play these games with his daughter. She always did this stuff. She had a dream about herself wearing purple shoes three weeks from today and when she's wear them she concluded it as a message from the future. Caleb did not believe in visions, did not believe in Divination, sometimes he found himself not even believing in magic....and he WAS a wizard. He was not going to stay at home and miss the career opportunity of a life time because his Zoe thought he was going to die. As touched as he was by her motives, he just could not let her nightmare keep him in London. He would be back my tomorrow evening, no later.

"I love that you are worried about me," he said gently. "But it is completely unnecessary. I will be fine Zoe, and if the plane DOES threaten to go down, I'll just apparate to safety."

Going back to his car he got inside and shut the door, rolling down the window he called to her.

"I am listening to you Zoe," he continued. "I promised I will be safe and if it makes you feel better I will call you as soon as I am on the plane, and then once when I get off, okay? I love you honey."

Closing the door he put his keys in the ignition and started the engine.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Spencer
Zoe Spencer

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe)   I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Zoe didn't have time to go get her mum. She didn't have time to get anyone, really. She needed to stop him and she needed to stop him now. The pit in her stomach was growing at an alarming rate, and she wanted to smack her father for not even trying to do as she had suggested. She didn't buy the apparating thing. If he was scared, or if the plane was going down too fast, he might not be able to do so fast enough, or he might be so nervous he could splinch himself. She couldn't take that chance, even if he was being so nonchalant about it.

She squared her shoulders and took a deep breath, then she ran at the car, opened the passenger door, and grabbed the keys out of the ignition. She jumped out of the car and backed away.

"I am not shitting you here! You're going to die, and I'm NOT letting you!"

She stuck the keys down her bra so that he wouldn't go after them. Well...he could still find them with a charm or something, so that probably wasn't the best idea. But she couldn't think of a place where he could not get to them...unless she swallowed the car key. Oh God, she did not want to swallow a key! That would hurt like hell! But...she was a witch. So consequences be damned, she did what she had to do. She summoned a glass from the kitchen and placed the key inside. Then she pointed her wand at it and melted it into a liquid. She closed her eyes and drank it back, gagging and spluttering afterward.

"There..." she groaned, then looked at him. "That was vile, but it was bloody well worth it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe)   I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Going to Miss My Flight (Zoe)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mirror of Erised  :: Away From Hogwarts :: Character Homes :: Hillside Manor-
Jump to: