The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Fix My Boo Boo! *Randall*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexi Fletcher
Children: 5 yrs old
Lexi Fletcher

Fix My Boo Boo! *Randall* Empty
PostSubject: Fix My Boo Boo! *Randall*   Fix My Boo Boo! *Randall* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Lexi sniffled as she made her way to Papa Randall’s office. She was staying with her nana and papa so that her mommy and daddy could go on a date. And she had been running inside of the house, then tripped and fell against a wall, scraping her elbow pretty bad. Nana Shelby was putting Lexi’s baby brother to bed, so Lexi wanted her grandpa. She probably would have chosen him anyway, since he gave really cuddly hugs and Shelby’s tummy was starting to get bigger and get in the way. She knocked on the door, but it opened slowly on it’s own. She sniffled louder as she saw him, just to get her point across, then walked over to him as her eyes pooled with tears.

“I FELL DOWN!” She wailed and then climbed up into his arms. She snuggled herself against his chest and shuddered against him from her sobs. Her owie had not seemed so bad until she had someone to cry to. Now it felt as if her heart would break if he didn’t fix her arm quickly. She sat up in his lap just long enough to look in his eyes, and she stuck her bottom lip out as far as it would go. She was a professional pouter, after all.

“Fix it, Papa Randall! And I wanna call Daddy and tell him too!”

Lexi

Back to top Go down
Randall J. Marks
Head of Ward: Spell Damage: 36 yrs old
Randall J. Marks

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Boo Boo! *Randall*   Fix My Boo Boo! *Randall* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:52 am

Randall was in his office doing some tedious paperwork when he heard Lexi come in. He smirked as she crawled up on his lap and showed him her boo-boo. In all reality it wasn't that bad, a mere scrape if nothing more. But his little granddaughter so so much like her daddy, all dramatics. Smiling he took out his wand and gently placed it to her elbow.

"Papa will fix it for you lovely," he cooed. "Just sit tight and let the magic work."

The spell did not take long, and soon her little elbow was back to it's pink and normal color. Gently as he could he pulled her so that she was facing him and he kissed her elbow.

"There we go lovely! All fixed."

Turning her back around he cuddled her close and gently hummed to her. He loved having a baby to hold in his lap. Although Lexi would argue that she wasn't a baby till she was blue in the face, to him she would always be his baby. Just as Evie would always be his baby.

"What do you say you and grandpa go out to the pool for a bit, eh?" he smiled. "We can turn the pool lights on and go for a little swim?"

It was random, but it was a warm evening and Randall was sure it would be the most effective way to get Lexi to pas out on time. That and he really wanted an excuse to get away from his work.

"Do you want to call daddy first though?" he said, taking out his cell phone. "And tell him how your arm is all fixed now?"
Back to top Go down
Lexi Fletcher
Children: 5 yrs old
Lexi Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Boo Boo! *Randall*   Fix My Boo Boo! *Randall* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:55 am

Lexi watched in awe as her boo boo magically disappeared. She loved it when her daddy or her grandpa healed her. And even though her mommy wasn't a healer, she was very good at the feel better kisses...no one could kiss it better like her. Lexi looked up at Papa Randall and grinned widely, then she leaned up on his lap and kissed his cheek. She loved him so much. She had never had a grandpa before. Her mommy said she didn't really have a daddy anymore, and her daddy said his first daddy went up to Heaven. But Papa Randall was the best grandpa ever, and she couldn't imagine her life without him now.

When she saw the phone, she snatched it up and pressed the little green button when she found her daddy's picture. She was very good at things like this, sometimes she even had to show Nana Shelby how to work her phone. It was really easy, Lexi didn't understand why some old people didn't get it.

"Hi Daddy," she said brightly.

"I got a boo boo on my arm, but Papa Randall fixed it right up. And now we're going swimming in the pool, and I'm gonna make big splashes, Daddy! Are you on a date with Mommy? Did you kiss her yet? Mommy says she likes it when you kiss her, it makes her tummy go all funny. I like it when you kiss me, but my tummy doesn't go all funny. DADDY GUESS WHAT?! Will THREW UP all over Nana Shelby! It was so funny!"

That was when Lexi's giggles started, and everyone knew that when Alexis Fletcher giggled, there was no stopping her. It was even worse than her non-stop chattering, which was also pretty bad. But luckily her daddy understood and he was nice about it.

She ended up having to give the phone back to her grandpa just because she couldn't catch her breath from giggling too hard.

"So funny, Papa Randall! Sooo fuuuuunny!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fix My Boo Boo! *Randall*   Fix My Boo Boo! *Randall* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fix My Boo Boo! *Randall*
Page 1 of 1