The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

He Hates Me *King*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowan Marrow
Slytherin
Rowan Marrow

He Hates Me *King* Empty
PostSubject: He Hates Me *King*   He Hates Me *King* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Rowan sat by the Black Lake, tears streaming down her face, and the letter in hand, slightly crumpled. She had nearly forgotten about her antics over the summer...but this letter from her father reminded her rather quickly. She had been sneaking out to go to Club 87 throughout the summer months. They let students in, but her dad was rather strict. When she asked if she could go, he said he didn’t care about club rules, his rules were for her to stay home for family time. So to her, that meant throwing a tantrum and being sent to her room. That turned out to be just fine at the time, as she had figured out a way to sneak out and get to the club. It wasn’t easy either, him being head auror and all.

She thought he didn’t know about it, but this letter clearly showed he was fully aware. And he was not happy about it. She was grounded until further notice. But he was not going to ban her from Hogsmeade. He was basically going to force her to go and meet him there, so he could keep an eye on her. That meant no dates with her boyfriend, Kingston. And they had just barely started seeing one another...this would not be fun.

She laid back against the grass and wiped her eyes, looking at the sky, wondering if she would ever see eye to eye with her daddy. She loved him very much, she really did. But he gave all of his attention to her beautiful little sister, the one that was a genius and practically perfect. Rowan got all the negative attention, and over the years, she had grown to like it. If that was all she was getting, she would take it and run with it.

She sighed, lost in her thoughts. She didn’t even hear the approaching footsteps.

Back to top Go down
Yardley Charles
Hufflepuff
Yardley Charles

He Hates Me *King* Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Hates Me *King*   He Hates Me *King* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:58 pm

King had been sitting in the Hufflepuff Common room and just felt that he needed to go to the Black Lake. He didn't know why, but it had become almost impossible for him to concentrate on the recipe that he'd been copying from the book his mother had sent him. She had instructed him to never take it into the Hogwarts kitchen, something might happen to it, no matter how careful he was.

Yardley, I want you to promise me that you won't get a spot of anything on that book! It's much too valuble!

He'd rolled his eyes at the letter that had arrived with the book, but had replied that he would take extra special care of it. However, he'd only started writing one recipe and had to stop, the compulsion to go to the Black Lake overpowering him.

He reached the edge of the water and looked over it. He knew that the reason was here, but it wasn't at the spot where he was standing. He had to find it and soon, or he was going to go nuts.

He started walking along the banks of the Lake, feeling the source of his urge for being here growing closer all the time. Then he saw someone sitting along the bank, and at closer inspection, he grinned widely. It was Rowan!

He hurried over to her, slowing down when he saw that she was upset about something.

"Rowan? What's wrong?" he asked when he reached her.

King
Back to top Go down

He Hates Me *King*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mirror of Erised  :: Hogwarts' Grounds :: The Black Lake-
Jump to: