The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

I'm Sorry, I Didn't See You (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Radcliffe
Gryffindor
Matthew Radcliffe

I'm Sorry, I Didn't See You (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Sorry, I Didn't See You (Open)   I'm Sorry, I Didn't See You (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Matthew sat on a bench half way along the corridor. He was currently reading an assignment in his Defence Against the Dark Arts book, and had become comlepetely absorbed. This chapter was fascinating. In fact he was so engrossed, that someone could easily come up on him and steal his bag, and he probably wouldn't notice. Well, at least not right away.

Without looking, he reached into said bag and drew out a roll of parchment, quill and ink. He got the top off and set it on his other side, dipped the quill into it, and finally taking his eye from the page in the book, turned his attention to his parchment.

When he'd written the notes that he'd wanted, he looked back at the book for a few moments, then back to the parchment. He wrote another half roll's worth of notes before he finished reading his assignment. He looked over his notes when he was finished and smiled. This should be enough to write his report.

He stood up and put the book and other items in his bag once more, intending on going to the library to write the report. But when he turned around, he ran almost smack into another person that had just been passing him.

"I am so sorry!" the first year Gryffindor said. "I didn't know anyone else was in this corridor."
Back to top Go down
Raleigh Browning
Gryffindor
Raleigh Browning

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I Didn't See You (Open)   I'm Sorry, I Didn't See You (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Raleigh was walking down the first floor corridor, reading a Muggle book called 'Wuthering Heights'. It was a book her father had bought her for her fourteenth birthday. It was awfully annoying. The book itself was interesting, but the characters were awful. They were stubborn and idiots. It made Raleigh sick. Why couldn't they just be together. Why do other peoples' opinion control them.

Raleigh, about to toss her book at a wall, was almost ran into by a blonde boy. The boy wore Gryffindor robes, so that was a good sign. He couldn't have been older than 12. Then, he went on to apologize to her profusely. Raleigh just smiled down at him reassuringly.

"Hey, hey, its fine." Raleigh stated, looking down at the boy. "I'm not dead or bleeding am I? No harm no foul." Raleigh stated, brushing her hair behind her ear and closing her book.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Radcliffe
Gryffindor
Matthew Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I Didn't See You (Open)   I'm Sorry, I Didn't See You (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Matthew brushed his light brown hair from his eyes as he hoisted his bag onto his shoulder. Well, if he was going to run into anyone, he could have done much worse than a fellow Gryffindor. He smiled slightly, glad that he'd not bruised the girl or anything. He thought that he really needed to start paying attention to what he was doing and where he was going. He was slightly suprised that he wasn't all that nervous since when he met new people, Matthew fidgeted like nothing. It seemed that Willow had a calming effect even when they weren't together.

"I'm still sorry that I nearly ran you over. I have a habit of not looking where I'm going at times. I need to get out of it. You can ask my girlfriend." He grinned at saying Willow was his girlfriend. Ever since they had been found by her oldest brother, Gareth in the Group Commons while they were snogging, Matthew had taken to letting everyone that he had the chance to know that he was in a relationship with Willow Winter.

He shifted his bag to a more comfortable position as he looked at the book that the girl was carrying. Wuthering Heights. His mother had that in her collection. Said it was dead boring and that she wouldn't recomend reading it. Since Matthew was a wizard, having to read a Muggle book at Hogwarts didn't seem likely. There wasn't much chance of his future stepfather asking his Charms class to read something like The Invisible Man or The Scarlett Letter.

"I've seen that book at home. My mum has it. Said it's really boring. Is she right or wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry, I Didn't See You (Open)   I'm Sorry, I Didn't See You (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Sorry, I Didn't See You (Open)
Page 1 of 1