The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashton Michaels
Hogwarts Prefect: Slytherin
Ashton Michaels

I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity) Empty
PostSubject: I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity)   I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Ashton was just full of energy today. It didn't matter what he did, he was still wanting to move. So he'd decided to go for a run to clear his head.

He'd started by running around the Forbidden Forest, then to his current location of around the Black Lake. It hadn't worked so far, and he'd been at it for about an hour. He continued his journey for about fifteen more minutes, coming back around toward the castle when he decided to stop running and walk for a little bit.

He took a few deep breaths, and walked slowly along the bank, now paying attention to the scenery. It really was beautiful here. He loved how the water reflected the clouds above him, and the slight breeze made them ripple. The sky was a beautiful blue today, and he could see the bottom of the Lake for a few yards out.

His energy started building up again and he started running once more. His mind finally cleared to one thought, that he was going to need a shower when he was done, since his shirt was now entirely soaked. He didn't know why, but that struck him as funny, and he started laughing to himself. It was probably because Ashton usually wasn't to be found running anywhere. At least not on the Hogwarts grounds. He usually saved it for when he was at home, running on the grounds of Albany House, where he knew the terrain so well, he could do it at night.

He came back to the part of the Lake closest to the castle and stopped. He needed to drink some water before he dehydrated. He'd left the bottle he'd brought with him over by a tree so that he wouldn't lose it. He turned in the direction of the tree, and found that someone was already there, and holding same said bottle.

"Well, I take it that you've been watching my water bottle for me?" he asked with a small smile.

Ashton

Last edited by Ashton Michaels on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity)   I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Felicity had left the school in tears, holding a copy of her favorite novel against her chest. One of the upperclass students had taken her book from her and ripped out several pages. And this hadn't been just any book, this had been her autographed copy of A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks. She had always been in love with that mans writing style and found his stories to be wonderfully beautiful. They were the perfect mix of realism and romance. So when she had met him and even had the chance to talk to him she was ecstatic that he had offered to sign her copy of A Walk to Remember...and had even written her a tiny message. Tears still rolling down her face she sat down near a lonely water bottle and sobbed. Turning to the Black Lake she sniffled and swiped at her cheeks.

Why did people have to be so mean to her? It was like reading was a crime at schools now. She loved her books more than she loved anything, and someone had to be mean and ruin something that was near and dear to her heart. She wanted her daddy, he was someone that would have taken care of this. Someone that would have held her on his lap and made everything all better. He would have offered to get her a new copy of the book, and would have let her read to him all night long. It would never replace what she had lost, but just knowing that her daddy would listen to her voice was enough for her.

Sniffling once more she pulled her knees up to her chest and sobbed into them. It just wasn't fair! That book had been a gift to her, her father had bought it for her ninth birthday and they had gone to meet Nicholas Sparks that same day! Why, why, why had it been taken from her?!

Sobbing loudly she almost missed when someone had approached her and started speaking, looking up at him with red rimmed eyes she sniffled and clutched her book. Great, another Slytherin...that was all she needed.

Felicity
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity)   I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Ashton looked at the young girl that was sitting on the ground, holding a book. She couldn't be any older than first year, and it looked as if she'd been crying. His big brother instincts kicked in at once. He sat down across from her and retrieved his water bottle, taking a long drink from it before inspecting her a bit closer.

She definitely looked to be Matthew's age. And from the look of her book, it had been damaged. Perhaps that was what she was upset about? He pointed at the slightly battered item.

"If you'd like, I can fix that for you. It would be good as new, I promise." He took another drink of water and stripped off his outer sweatshirt, revealing the white t-shirt he was wearing underneath. His wand was tucked into the back of the waistband of his pants, and he pulled it out and showed it to her.

"You don't have to worry about me. I may be in Slytherin, but I'm not like the most of the rest of the house. My name is Ashton Michaels. I'm Professor Michaels' son?"

He pulled his legs up so that he was sitting Indian style and smiled gently at her.

"Please don't cry. Pretty girls should never have to cry, and you are definitely one of the pretty ones."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity)   I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Felicity shook her head and held the book close to her chest. She wasn't going to let anyone touch her beloved book again. That was what had gotten her into this mess in the first place. The boy had said he just wanted to read the summary on the back cover and in all reality he was just trying to trick her so that he could destroy something that she loved.

"No-o..." she whimpered.

Shaking her head she turned away from him and began to cry again. She was so upset that words would never be able to describe it. And even though he had called her pretty, she knew that Slytherins were extremely cunning and A-Class liars. She would not fall prey to them again. Not if she had any say in it, and seeing as he was asking her permission she did have say.

"J-Just...le-leave me alone," she sobbed. "I...I don't...don't want...anymore...t-t-trouble!"
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity)   I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:54 pm

Ashton put his hands up in surrender and lay his wand on the ground.

"All right, I don't want to make any trouble for you, I just wanted to help. Someone ruined your book, didn't they? I know how you feel, I had a book that I loved very much a few years ago, and dropped it one day, but as I was trying to pick it up, someone stepped on it and tore it clean in half. I wanted to just go somewhere and scream as loudly as I could."

He examined the book that she was holding and was able to read part of the title. Hmmmm. This girl had taste. He'd never read the book himself, but he'd heard only good things about the author. It was a shame that her favorite book had been ruined, but if she didn't want him to fix it, he wouldn't press her to let him. That wasn't fair to her, and it would make him seem pushy and possibly frightening. And where would that get him in becoming a healer?

Ashton finished his water and looked at the bottle. He picked up his wand and with a softly muttered charm, it was filled again, this time with a much colder water. He'd been away from the bottle longer than he'd thought. The original water had been almost this cold when he'd started off. He looked back at the girl.

"I think I've seen you before. You're a Ravenclaw, aren't you?" He hoped that she'd talk to him. Ashton's brotherly instincts were still in high gear and he knew there was something that had happened to her. Possibly sadness about what the loss of the book meant to her, but unless she talked to him, he'd never know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity)   I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:37 pm

Felicity looked at her book and felt tears come to her eyes once more. She wanted her daddy, daddy could fix her book and her broken heart. She hoped he wouldn't be mad at her for letting someone ruin it, but Felicity had never been one to be able to defend herself against upperclassmen. She was a small, frail, girl. Her daddy said that she was his little rose...delicate and beautiful. At this moment Felicity just felt like a weed...something that the world wanted to remove and pull out from the roots.

Burying her face in her knees so that Ashton would not have to look at her anymore her shoulders trembled. Maybe she could use the floo in the Ravenclaw Common Room to get home. Even if it was only for a moment she just wanted her father to take care of her. Granted she wasn't sure if he was working or not, and usually he was. So even if she went he might not even be there. Oh well, it was always nice to be able to sleep in ones own room.

"They...they ruined my book," she whimpered. "It was a present from my daddy... he had it autographed...and they ruined it...."
Back to top Go down
Ashton Michaels
Ashton Michaels

PostSubject: Re: I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity)   I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Ash bit his lip. Who would do something so horrible?! And to someone that had obviously loved the book? Ashton's mind clicked and he realized who she was. Felicity Marrow. Sister of his housemate Rowan. He'd met the elder sister, and from what he knew of her, he couldn't imagine that her little sibling could be spiteful or mean. So why had her book been destroyed?

"Felicity? I'm in the same house as your sister. Would you like me to go get her for you?"

If he could find her, that was. Even though Ash made it personal interest to know each member of his own house, he didn't really manage to get to know them personally very often. Sierra was one of the exceptions, but she was his girlfriend. Cora Harr was another. He'd tried to help her just about a month or two earlier.

He picked up his wand again, intending on putting it away again, but something stopped him.

"Are you sure I can't fix it for you? I did a very good job fixing my own book when it was ruined."

He didn't want to press her, but it didn't hurt to ask one more time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity)   I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need To Work Off Some Of This Energy (Felicity)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mirror of Erised  :: Hogwarts' Grounds :: The Black Lake-
Jump to: