The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia) Empty
PostSubject: Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia)   Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Lalia walked into the bar after showing her ID at the door, she quickly let her ears adjust to the loud music coming from the speakers dotted around the room and she wound her was around the crowded dance floor to an empty seat at the bar. Perching on a bar stool she placed her small bag on the table and gestured to the bartender.

"A Southern Comfort and coke." She grinned passing him the money as he placed the drink in front of her

She carefully watched all the people dancing and she laughed, how could they not know how funny they looked when they made those faces and tried to look seductive. She believed that you either looked attractive or you didn't no amount of orange face paint would correct that. Sighing she took a sip of her drink and tried to ignore the letcherous man staring at her from across the bar. True she was wearing quite a short skirt, above her knees and her figure wasn't too bad but a little decorum she thought with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia)   Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Vlad had a client, there was just the matter of finding said client. And of course they had wanted to meet at one of the most popular and crowded night clubs in the world. Of course Vlad agreed, he was never one to resist the opportunity to make money...or possibly have sex. However, this person that was supposed to meet him owed him a large sum of money, and he was starting to get impatient. That was until he saw her...blonde and beautiful, just his type taking his glass of scotch he walked over to her and grinned gently.

"I must say," he said coolly. "You make every other girl int his place look like trash my dear...the world cannot stand to your beauty."

Yes, he was a charmer...and usually fairly good at it. Even the women that genuinely hated him could not stay his enemy for long. They either fell for his warm, chocolaty, eyes or gentle tone. It took about an hour, maybe too at the most and he would have either a night time fling or a new client to add to his list of buyers.

He could always take her....that was an option for him seeing as he had plenty of men waiting for his signal. Vlad was as protected as the Dark Lord, if not more so. Vlad's protectors were loyal, friends of the family, and so on and so forth.

"So beautiful," he purred. "May I buy you another drink and by chance get your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia)   Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Lalia jumped a little when she heard a voice, she at first thought that the speaker was addressing another woman behind her or on the other side of the bar, after all, she wasn't the prettiest girl here, even if the others were dancing like idiots out on the floor. She turned her head and her eyes narrowed slightly when she saw that the man was speaking to her, HER. She had been told to be wary of gentlemen they often turned out not to be so friendly after they spent the night with you.

Needless to say, she was flattered none the less.

"Hello there." She smiled a warm smile and patted the empty bar stool next to her "My name is Lalia Richardson, how about yours?"

Much unlike herself she found a small blush creeping across her cheeks not knowing if it was from heat or not she decided she wouldn't attract much attention to it, just in case it was because of this guy. She tried to make herself strong for the next time she spoke, although she may be a simpering girl on the inside, her outside would never reflect it.

"Another drink would be lovely thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia)   Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Vlad snapped his fingers and like clockwork another drink was brought out to Laila. He wasn't sure he if he would pursue her or not, she was hot...but Vlad also liked a woman he could use in the long run. Echo for example, beautiful girl... and a wonderful customer. With all the money she wasted on drugs he had enough to buy a small country.

"Laila," he repeated, letting the words slide from his mouth out into the open. "Beautiful..."

Grinning once more he lifted his own drink from the table and sipped from it. He had a way with women, and he gave this girl about an hour until she was either coming home with him or being left at the bar to drink herself into a stupor.

"So," he continued, taking a seat next to her. "What brings a beautiful girl like you, to a trash heap like this. It's not safe for someone so pretty to be out alone. You never know what kind of creep will cross your path."

He winked and smiled at her hoping to melt her into a puddle of butter on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia)   Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Lalia smiled and gently wound her hands around the new drink that was placed in front of her, taking a small sip she ran her hands through her hair and looked out across the bar in which she was sitting, she understood what the man was saying, it wasn't the greatest of venues and she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her stupid friend who had now chosen not to turn up.

"I was waiting for my friend to arrive but now it looks like they aren't bothering to come, what a waste of my time dragging me here making me tolerate this idiotic noise and dancing fools."

Thinking that she probably came across a little too harsh she held up her hands and grinned lightly.

"I just don't really go in for all this loud music and I can't dance to save my life, so I don't see why I'm still here really. The drink I suppose"

Lalia tipped her glass to the man and she drank a little more of her drink hoping to calm herself down, she was a little wary that the man still hadn't told her his name despite her asking him for it. Instead of getting defensive she merely put it down to the noise in the club rather than the man's reluctance to answer her.

"What about you Mr. ermm, I'm sorry what was your name?" Lalia asked politely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia)   Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Dexter cocked his one eyebrow. He did not like to give his name right away until he wooed a girl properly. His name was well known and some people that learned his name would shy away because they were afraid. He was sure that this one would not mind, he had not seen her often so that meant he had a better chance of talking to her.

"Dexter," he smiled. "Dexter Vladescu...you can call me Vlad, beautiful."

He looked at his watch, seeing that he had clearly been stood up as well. A dark glare overtook his features. This did not sit with Vlad and he would be damned if he let someone just walk away from a business deal like that. He would get his boys to take care of this business later in the evening...maybe even tomorrow if he was feeling generous enough.

"It's a shame that a friend would even dare to leave you alone here," he smiled. "I would never dream of doing such a horrible thing."

Taking her hand gently he kissed the top and set it back down on the counter.

"Oh well, there loss...I suppose," he continued. "I am sure they will not mind if I steal you for a couple of hours..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia)   Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Lalia smiled delicately at Vlad, she was a lot more at ease now that she knew his name, she didn't know why the guy could have easily lied to her but somehow she didn't think that he would have for such a trivial matter. Then she thought again, names mean power and perhaps he has a well known name but she herself had never heard it before.

Taking another drink she finished the glass and Lalia looked back at Vlad's face just in time to see a dark look swim across it, she had to suppress a shiver as she looked at him, she decided that this was a guy that she should never annoy. Lalia made a mental note not to intentionally mess with Vlad, she didn't know what he was thinking but if it was about a person she'd be worried for them.

"At least some of us have decent manners then,"

Lalia couldn't help but feel flattered by everything that Vlad was saying but she knew that it was all some sort of ploy, never the less she felt in the mood to be taken in by one so she played into his hands. She blushed a little when he kissed her hand and it was a real blush too, she loved a gentleman even though she knew he wasn't really one.

"Oh I wouldn't object to taking up some of your time, of course, if your not otherwise predisposed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia)   Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Dexter smiled, no one could resist him. But then again, when one was as powerful as a Vladescu there was no resisting. You either were completely for Dexter and his family or were completely against him. Gently taking her hand in his own he stroked the top of it. There was nothing for them, he was just looking for a little fun and maybe a good shag later on in the evening. He wasn't sure if this girl was that type, but Dexter had a way of making good girls go bad.

"Well beautiful," he smiled. "Would you care to take a walk with me to my estate? I do not feel like sharing you with anyone else at this point."

Which was true and it also wasn't safe for Dexter to always be so out in the open. He only did so because he knew that aurors could never get anything on him. Dexter had connections inside and out, the Ministry was his, London was his, even the muggles were his. Dexter was a God, he ruled the world and every other idiot on this miserable blue planet atoned to him. And when their Dark Lord returned Dexter knew he would gain even more power.

"So what do you say gorgeous?" he cooed, seductively. "Care to take a chance and come home with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia)   Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daring to Drink (Vlad and Lalia)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mirror of Erised  :: Away From Hogwarts :: Muggle London :: Club 87-
Jump to: