The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Place That Quote!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
April Showers
Hogwarts Prefect: Gryffindor
April Showers

Place That Quote! Empty
PostSubject: Place That Quote!   Place That Quote! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:28 pm

Just as the title implies this is a game where a person can write a quote from any well known person in the world, and it is the job of the player to figure out who that person is. Please, try not to cheat and act like a know it all by looking up the quote on google...there is no pride in that....anyway, here is the first quote.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind." - ?
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Hogwarts Staff: Head of Gryfindor House: Astronomy Professor: 34 yrs old
Sirius Black

Place That Quote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place That Quote!   Place That Quote! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Gandhi, wasn't it?

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life."
Back to top Go down
Gareth Winter
Head Boy: Slytherin
Gareth Winter

Place That Quote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place That Quote!   Place That Quote! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:06 pm

John Lennon

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Place That Quote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place That Quote!   Place That Quote! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Place That Quote!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mirror of Erised  :: Out Of Character :: Games-
Jump to: